His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 4: Old angel
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 11: You will regret!
CHAPTER 12: His wrath
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 45: Her Trust
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase

30.8K 1.7K 145
By Rainaloveforever

"Main yaha tukro me jee raha hu....

Tu kahi tukro me, jee rahi hai.....

Main adhura, tui adhuri jee rahi hai...."

After 6 month

Sejal's pov

"Look here.....It's almost done....open your mouth and that's the lollypop going inside"- i injected the little baby while creating a little distraction.

Otherwise, most of the babies generally cried after seeing the injection. When i pushed the medicine inside her subcutaneous layer, she did make a painful face but then i started to recite a poem to the baby. She started to giggle after hearing my poem because the poem contains many funny words. I pulled her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"okay, masi don't forget to bring her tomorrow....and let me know if she experienced any kind of fever"

I was about to go to attend my next lecture but my supervisor send me a text through the pager. I immediately went to his cabin.

"Sit down sejal"- he smiled.

Oh wow! He is in a good mood today.

I sat infront of him.

"Okay, this is related to the final semester of yours....you need to submit a dissertation report...and are you okay to work among village children?"

I become happy.

"Yes sir, why not? I love to do that"- i said enthusiastically.

"Then arrange a campaign and select any underprivileged village....by the way in which topic you want to work?"

"Sir, i think i should work in the area of malnutrition....because this is the main health issue in Indian villages....village children are facing wasting, stunting and many more health deprived conditions...i would like to investigate the matter related to their growth"

"Wonderful sejal...then go ahead.....all the necessary equipments will be provided by the hospital"

"Okay sir...thank you for giving me this opportunity"- i thanked him from my heart.

I came out of his room. I'm feeling really very happy. Finally i'm getting the chance to do a research in this area. I will give my best.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and immediately i picked up the call.

"Yes di.....i'm on my way"

"Just shut up sejal.....dwiti is whining from the morning.....have you told her that you will go to her school to take part in some stupid games???"

I heard natasha di's angry voice.

"Ye..yess....actually di....i...just"

"You are ruining her sejal....you are a busy girl so am i.....who is going to fulfil all her demands all the time??"

"Di....bacche zid nahi karenge toh aur kaun karega? Relax di....i'm coming...and don't worry about my dwiti, she is a good girl.....i will fulfill all her demands"- i tried to calm natasha di.

"Whatever"- she cut the call immediately.

I smiled. She is little rude but she has a good heart. I know she always pretended that she don't like me but if any time i come home late, she is the one who gets worried the most. Though she never showed that on her face.

Oh i forget to tell, Natasha di is avay bhaiya's big sister. She is a business woman. All the times she was busy in her business. Dwiti is her 7 year old daughter.

After my accident Dadu, bring me back to this house. I protested a lot but he didn't listened to me. I didn't wanted to see him again. But Dadu told me that he had left to texas and also for six months. That's why i agreed to come here.

My injuries were very deep. Still I'm recovering from my wounds. That night i could have died for them. I will never forget the way they behaved with me that night. Dadu apologised a lot on behalf of his beast like grandson. I felt bad for dadu. He always tried to tell me that his grandson was not like that, he is a good person n all. But i really feel bad for dadu. He never knew that the little boy he has raised with so much love and care has turned to a huge beast.

Whenever dadu raised his topic, i kept silent. No, i don't hate him. I can never hate anyone but i don't like to talk about him. I'm scared of that night. Still i woke in panick. Still I'm having problems in crossing the road. Whenever i came near a lebel crossing, i hold random people's hand just to cross the road. I have developed a phobia of running cars.

The incident was horrible. I want to forget that night. I don't want to see him again. Dadu assured me that he will not come to this house.

But this family has become a part of my life. Natasha di, dwiti, dadu, nilima, mali chacha everyone. Except avay bhaiya. Still i can see hate in his eyes. But i don't hate him. I felt also bad for him. I find out that he is a drug addict. This is very bad. This addiction will kill him one day. I have to do something to stop him.

Finally i reached home and immediately Dwiti started her whining.

"Katti....i will not talk to you sejal...you are late"

I pulled her cheeks and put a lollypop inside her mouth.

"Chalo, go and get ready.....we are going to rock today"

Suddenly Dadu came.

"You are not going to participate in any game sejal......this is my order"- Dadu spoke like a king.

I suppressed a laugh.

"please you majesty....allow me to participate....i promise...i will take care of my health"- i also spoke by doing lots of dramas.

Dwiti started to laugh. This is our daily routine to do lots of dramas.

"Okay...in one condition.....first finish that milk"- Dadu pointed his finger very dramatically at the milk.

My face scrunched. I don't like milk.

"Drink sejal....It's an order"

"Dadu....na...."

"Yes"

"Na"

"Yes"

I finally defeated and gulp the milk by pressing my nose with my fingers. Then i shoved a lollypop inside my mouth.

Both dwiti and me bid good bye to dadu and left for her school. We get inside the car and driver drove off.

"Sejal, you know, my friend shital? Her chachu gifted a laptop to her......i want a laptop too......can you talk to mommy for that?"- dwiti said by wrapping her arms around my neck.

This is her habit. Whenever she want me to request something to natasha di, she did that kind of things.

"No, dwiti....you are too small to handle a laptop...."

Dwiti left my neck and makes a pout.

"Okay....i will ask Prithvi mamu for laptop....he never say no to me"

My heart jumped into my stomach. It was beating like a drum after hearing his name.

"Di....did he called....you?"- i couldn't control the shaking of my voice.

"Yes,,, he call me every night.....we talked a lot.....i love prithvi mamu a lot...he is my best friend...."- dwiti was chirping.

I just hummed in response. Why my heart is jumping like a frog??

"and he also asked about you everyday"

And that was a bomb that dwiti blasted on me. I turned my face towards her and keep looking at her in shock.

"Wh....what?!"

"Yes, he did....he asked about you.....i told him everything...i told him that you are also my bestfriend...i also told him that how you slipped into the mud that day and how you ran behind that butterfly that day.....and also about your poems....he laughed a lot after hearing that monkey poem"

I placed my hand on my forhead.

"What else you told him dwiti??"- i asked her with panick and shame.

"I told him that you are scared of rats and milk....infact i have sent him our dance video"

I was feeling like to bang my head into the car door. I got angry at dwiti.

"Why you told him about me??? Why you talked about me??"- i cannot able to control the little anger of my voice.

"But he asked only about you......whenever he called me, Prithvi mamu just ask about you....."

"Listen dwiti......you have to promise me something....Don't ever discuss anything about me with him....just promise me"- i forwarded my hand infront of her.

Dwiti looked at me being confused.

"but Prithvi mamu told me that if i want a laptop, i have to tell him everything about you...."

I was stunned and shocked and speechless. Why on earth he has developed this new interest??? Is he planning to do a PhD on me??? He was bribing his own niece for that?? What is he upto??? Is he again planning to kill me?? Is he hiring a serial killer this time??

But I'm going to sign the divorce paper soon. I will be out forever from his life. Then why on earth he is asking about me everyday? My head is spinning. I have to tell dadu about this. Otherwise, if i die someday, nobody can understand that Prithviraj khanna was the one who planned my death.

I reached dwiti's school. I have lost my interest in the game. I was only thinking about him. Why is she asking about me?? Hey vishnuji, can you hide me somewhere?

As usual i lost the game. Dwiti was not happy. But what can i do! I have lost it because of that grumpy ostrich.

Suddenly something popped in my head and i become happy. Yes, my dissertation project. I will move to the village as soon as possible. That would be a great escape for now.

"Sejal??"

I looked at my back and my brow creased. But again my face covered with big smile.

"Shashank?"

We were in school together. He immediately came near me and hold my hand.

"Oh my god... I can't believe this....look at you....you are looking like a fairy...."

My face flushed at his comment. I'm not so used to such types of comment and whenever someone praised me for looks, i felt really uncomfortable.

"How are you shashank? And what are you doing these days?"- i asked him to change the topic.

" I'm a medical representative....what about you?"

"I'm doing MBBS"

"Ohh...wow....you were always a genius sejal.......so, doctor huh?"

I smiled shyly.

"Take my number and call me whenever you want any medical instruments"

We exchanged number.

"Let's go to a coffee shop....after a long time I'm meeting you...."

I agreed to his proposal. So, me, dwiti and shashank went to a coffee shop. We talked a lot. I'm feeling good after meeting him. We were good friends back at school. So many beautiful memories are there.

"So, who is she?"- shashank asked me by pointing at dwiti who is busy in munching a chocolate.

I Don't know what to answer. Bu dwiti answerd immediately.

"She is my mami and also my bestfriend"

My cold coffee stucked in my throat and i started to cough. Who told her that I'm her mami? Natasha di? Dadu??

Shashank looked at me in pure shock mixed with something else.

"You married?"- he asked like he is not happy after hearing this.

I nodded my head slightly.

"But, soon It's going to end....."- i said in a low voice.

"Oh...i'm sorry sejal.....so is it a divorce?"

"I don't want to talk on this"- i replied.

"Okay...that's fine....."

We came out of the Cafe.

"Hey sejal....umm...tomorrow a seminar will be held at the Science city hall...the topic is the recent trend of breast cancer....will you come? I have two passess"

"Yes,,,,sure...definitely"- i always like to attend different seminars of science. So i gets excited. I immediately grabbed a pass from him.

"okay, then see you tomorrow"

We both bid good bye and finally me and dwiti came back to our house.

Next day me and shashank went to that seminar. The day went very well except some unknown fear which is chasing me from yesterday.

After the seminar, i went to see dadiya. Her surgery was done 4 months back and now she is fine. I spent the night with dadiya but sleep didn't came that early. I tossed left and right till the mid night.

I looked at the time. It was 2:00 in the morning. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I was shocked. Who is calling me at this hour??

I immediately looked at the screen. The number is unknown and the combination is odd. I received the call.

"Hello....who is it?"- i asked little fearfully.

But no reply came from the other side.

"Hello? Hello?"

Someone was holding the phone that's for sure but not speaking at all. I got little scared and immediately disconnected the call.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Next day i went to hospital and found shashank. I was surprised to see him. He told me that our hospital is buying medical equipments from his company.

He asked me about my dissertation. We discussed on this topic at canteen. Then i came back to house.

When i entered dadu's room, i found him seeing a photograph very attentively. I sat beside him.

"What is it dadu?"

I can see the pic of four boys playing together in a field.

"They are my brothers... And this is me...."

"Really Dadu? We are looking so handsome"- i complemented him.

"ha ha ha.....i really miss them"

"Where are they now?"- i asked dadu.

"nilesh bhaiya and suresh bhaiya is no more but hiten bhaiya and gopi bhaiya are alive....they are in a village....i came to city and never got the chance to visit them due to my tight schedule...but nowadays, i'm missing those days very badly"

"Where is your village dadu?"

"Radhagovindanagar.....30 miles away from Delhi"

Suddenly something popped into my head.

"Dadu...can we go there?"

Dadu looked at me in surprise. Then i told dadu about my dissertation. I was also searching for a village. Dadu become so excited after hearing my plan. He immediately agreed.

"Okay, then It's confirmed that we will leave for the village within 10 days"

"Yessss dadu"- i hugged him tightly.

From then we get busy in packing our stuffs. Dwiti also wanted to come but due to her school, natasha di didn't allow her to go.

So, finally the day came. Me, dadu, dadiya and Nilima get inside the train and left for Radhagovindanagar. We all decided to go by train because it would be great fun.

After almost 7 hours of journey, we reached the village. It was beautiful. I become mesmerized by the beauty of the village. It's divine. Me and nilima started to run through the greenery. Dadu and Dadiya were laughing after seeing our childishness.

We reached at dadu's old villa. He has spent his childhood here. He told us so many stories about his childhood.

The moment is wonderful. When Dadu met his brothers, my eyes warmed at the sight. Really, life is full of surprises. You never know when a splash of happiness will spread into your life. Few months back, there was so much negetivity around me. I went through a horrible accident. But again my life has returned to It's track.

Next day my camping started. I started to check the children one by one. But very few children attended the camp. They are scared. They don't easily trust outsiders. I have to bring more children here. I have to find a way to bring them here.

Five more days passed but the number of children didn't increased. I closed the camp and came outside with a sad face. I really have to do something to bring them in here.

Suddenly a loud chirping voice reached my ear.

"Sejaaaaal"

I turned towards the voice and i was amused.

Dwiti is coming towards me. She is running with a broad smile over her face. As soon as she reached me, she jumped into my arms.

I also felt so much happy after seeing her.

"Hey...how did you come here??"- i asked her by holding her face.

She suppressed a big smile and then she pointed her finger in her back.

I looked infront and my breathing hitched into my throat. My eyes widened and a low gasp escaped my mouth.

He is standing few meters away from us!!!

I can see his broad towering frame clearly.

My husband Prithviraj Khanna is straightly looking at me by raising his brow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 153K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
630K 22.6K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
3.6M 128K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
299K 26.4K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...