The Billionaire's Love Conque...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad s... More

WARNING!!!
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: Barcelona
Chapter 2: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Sports Fest
Chapter 5: Other Side of Me
Chapter 6: His Family
Chapter 7: The Race
Chapter 8: The Surprise Revelation
Chapter 9: The War
Chapter 10: Boyfriend
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Rage
Chapter 13: Moment of Truth
Chapter 14: The CEO
Chapter 15: Plan
Chapter 16: Hot
Chapter 17: Stubborn
Chapter 18: Moving
Chapter 19: Work
Chapter 20: The Devil
Chapter 21: The Past
Chapter 22: Bar Hopping
Chapter 23: Game
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: Wedding
Chapter 26: Hot and Cold
Chapter 27: New Look And New Her
Chapter 28: Crashing Hearts
Chapter 29: True Love Has its ways
Chapter 30: Love Under One Roof
Chapter 31: Silent Proposal
Chapter 32: One True Love
Epilogue

Chapter 3: The First Day

79.1K 2.5K 90
By MsDreamerGirl84

"It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life for me, And I'm feeling good" 

― Leslie Bricusse

Please Vote

Comment 

And Follow me ...

........................

Morrison Int'l High School

Nikki POV

"Wake up, mi prinsesa!" dad's voice rang in my ears repeatedly as he gingerly shook my shoulder. I disinclined and opened my eyes with my disgruntled face to see my dad's happy face. Dad was hovering over me, smiling sweetly.

I remember today is my first day, and the thought of going to school and probably bumped into those condescending socialites makes me gag.

I wish I have a time machine where I could just click to pause or stop or maybe rewind it backward when I was back in the Philippines. That would be great! I thought.

"This is your first day, mi prinsesa!" My Dad exclaimed excitedly. "Rise and shine..."

Great Dad! Rub it in my face.

Dad pulled the cover half way of my body, and then crossed his hands against his chest as he waited for me to get up. I groaned and pulled the covers back up covering my whole body, implying that I have no intention of leaving my comfortable company of my bed soon.

"You're going to be late, Nicki. Your two friends are waiting in the living room." He stated sounding a bit annoyed, then I heard his footsteps, retreating.

"Why didn't you tell me right away, papa?" I complained as soon as his words sunk in my sleepy head, and I scrambled out of my bed to the washroom.

"Paulo will drive all three of you to school. He's going to be your driver for the time being," his response and left the room.

I closed the washroom door and quickly undress my pajamas and took probably the quickest shower I ever had.

Soon, I'm heading my way downstairs. I saw Lilian looking hot in her blue skinny jeans paired with black tank top and top it with a gray cardigan. Mara wore a summer dress just above her knee.

Ok. It's as planned. 

I look like an old hag in my black loose yoga pants paired with white worn out Abercrombie shirt, a white worn-out sneaker. I just tied my hair in a french messy bun and wore my fake thick glasses. And, I didn't forget my black knapsack who looks like my worn out sneaker.

Lilian saw me as I go down the staircase and she looks at me in horror. And, so as Mara.

"You really went overboard, Nicki!" She looks horrified. Mara just laughed.

"Instead of not noticing you, you probably get all the attention in the school. You have no idea what school you are attending, senorita!" Lilian lectured in frustrations. "Where's your sense of fashion?" She frowned.

"Why? What kind of school is it? Did papa failed to mention, I'm going to a Runway school?" I raised my eyebrow in annoyance. She sounds exaggerated.

She sounded like, it was a Runway school!

"When they hear Morrison, meaning SOCIALITES!, Rich People! And rich people DRESSED FANCY." She exaggeratedly elaborated as her eyes widening with her fingers snapping occasionally.

I just shrugged it and continued on my steps down the stairs, and made my way to the front door.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Mara asked.

I stop half way and turned to look at them. "Papa said we are late."

"No, we still have 20 minutes. Mom prepared your breakfast." She said and started walking to the kitchen.

I followed her.

*****

Lillian POV

I know I have said it exaggeratingly, but I'm not lying when she dressed like an old hag. For sure they will notice her and she just gave them a reason to make fun of her. I really wanted her to flaunt her exceptional beauty, she's hiding behind those thick glasses.

Urgh ...

She's frustrating now, in all honesty.

I don't understand why she's acting that way. I hope they won't notice her. And I hope Frederick's friends are not at school today. I know they don't show up most of the time, but I'm still crossing my fingers. After that party, I knew she pissed Alexander greatly.

And, I know Nicki is as stubborn as a bull. But she's very good in controlling her emotions. I've never seen her cry. Sometimes, I envied her. I wanted to be like her. Tough. And she doesn't care about the world. She does what she likes to do and nothing can stop her.

*****

Nikki POV

As soon as the three of us settled inside the car, Paulo hit the road. Not long, we reached the school. Paulo was about to pulled inside the school driveway, but I stopped him. The girls were looking at me questioningly.

"Drive straight Paulo and drop us at the first block," I ordered nonchalantly, ignoring the incredulous look they gave me.

Paulo looks at me confused, but he drove anyway and dropped us at the first block without a word.

As soon as we all got off the car, Lilian and Mara bombarded me with questions.

"Is this included in your scheme?" Lilian frowned.

"So we need to walk a block to school every day? Not that I mind," Mara inquired shrugging her shoulders.

"Si," I replied curtly.

Then, I followed them. I have my schedule with me. And, besides daddy made sure I will be in the same class as Mara and Lilian.

Soon, we were walking down the big hallway of the building. I can see some eyes inspecting me from head to toe, but it didn't bother me.

Our first class is history and the room is at the second floor. We walked up along the wide stairs and to the second door from the stairs.

When we walked in, the girls I would say ninety percent was wearing short fancy dresses. Lilian wasn't kidding.

The chaos stops as soon as they notice me. Some eyes starting to scrutinize my appearances which I hardly just shrugged it off. Eyes skimming from head to toe, and from that moment, I regretted wearing my loose yoga pants.

Don't mind people like them. I kept on rambling in my head. Lilian and Mara led me to the back where four chairs unoccupied. I took the one right by the window, then Mara seated beside me then Lilian.

Then, they continued chattering, giggling. Some are whispering while looking at me which I just ignored again.

Then, an average height man with a thick glasses, brown skin, walked in with a folder and a book in his hand. He slammed the book on the table making a loud noise, and the students scrambled to their seats.

"Good Morning, Class. I am Lorenzo Fuentes. And I am your History teacher for the whole year. I'm afraid, we'll be seeing the same faces each day for the whole year," he quipped and a loud laughed broke out, filling the room.

"I assumed everyone knew each other...except...," he trailed off as he looked on his folder.

"Except Ms. Cara Nicole Rivas."

"Ms. Rivas, can you-" he was cut off when a beautiful girl wearing a Dolce Gabbana dress and a Louie Vuitton purse walked in sassily. And, as if like a celebrity, all the class was ogling at her admiring the beauty that just passed by.

Seriously?

"I hope this will be the last time you'll make a dramatic entrance, Ms. Rodriguez." The teacher lectured scowling at her.

She just shrugged it off and sat with the four girls nonchalantly, who looks like another bunch of spoiled rich brats.

"That's Annabel Rodriguez. The cheerleader!" Mara whispered. "And it's alexander Morrison's girlfriend," She added.

Then, the teacher started his lessons, forgetting about me, which I'm glad.

"We will be learning about the world history. 'The Origins of Humankind." The teacher started.

I was bored as hell, but then, when the teacher asked what do we think or believe where we human came from, is it Darwin's theory or what the Bible says.

The students started to debate and fought for what they believe in.

Me as a Christian, I believe what the Bible says, Genesis 1:27 where we created by God with his image.

But, I just sat there quietly watching how some of my classmates bicker and threw some nasty comments.

"I agree you came from the monkey, Matthew. That explains why you're hairy all over !" The lanky guy in the front row shot back.

The whole class burst into laughter. I chuckled.

Before it heated, Mr. Fuentes punch his table, making us sit straight and fall into silence.

"That's enough. Nobody had proven yet where we really came from." He scowled at everyone.

"I know where I came from, Sir!" A guy yelled from the back, with his serious tone. I was expecting a good answer coming from him, knowing he's a good looking guy and seems to look smart.

"He's Connor. He's a soccer player too." Mara murmured.

"Yes, Connor?" Mr. Fuentes asked raising his eyebrow.

Connor grinned. "From my Mom's Vagina, Sir!" He answered grinning boyishly, then he gave a high five with the guy seated beside him.

The whole class guffawed loudly.

"Good one!" A guy from the front agreed, making everyone laughed even more.

"Nice one." Another one agreed. And the whole class became more chaotic.

Mr. Fuentes was shouting from the top of his lungs trying to get everyone's attention, but it only gets louder. Then, Mr. Fuentes climb up on his table and he stood on top. He shouted "STOP" as loud as he could, and everyone again scrambled on their seats, then the room fell into silence once more. As quickly as he climbed up the desk, he could hardly get down because of his big belly. I could hear some stifling their laughter. I stifled mine.

Finally, we heard the bell rang, just as soon as the teacher got down from the desk.

"We will continue tomorrow. And, I want you in my office, Connor!" Mr. Fuentes stated tartly before he left.

Great what in hell my parent's thrown me in?

"Whew! What a chaos ..." I remarked in displeased. It's totally different to where I came from.

The students feared their teachers and we listen intently to them. We never disrespect them not like what I just witnessed today.

"That's just the beginning." Mara smiled mischievously.

Oh no! I'm not ecstatic in seeing more.

"We have to go before our next class starts." Lilian uttered softly. Some of the students already left. I quickly stuff my notes in my knapsack and followed Lilian and Mara, ignoring the scrutinizing eyes following me.

*****

Alex POV

I was watching Jeremy and Frederick at the soccer field as they practice soccer. I wasn't in the mood to join them.

A certain girl still reeling in my head. And, it frustrates me even more as the days passed by, with her scowling face still popping in my head. It's like taunting me every day.

I was so tempted to ask Lilian about her and her whereabouts. I need to get her out of my system. And, that only happens after I bed her.

Great! Now, where on earth I'm gonna find that ugly duckling?

"Hey, Alex! Aren't you gonna practice with us?" Jeremy yelled out, dragging me back to reality.

"Shortly," I yelled back. I'm sitting on one of the benches.

"You called us here to practice, man," Frederick complained as he walks closer.

I was just looking at them as they both approached me. Nicolas wasn't here today because she was with his girl.

I don't want them to interrogate me on why I was silent, and not engaging in the practice, so I jumped out of the bench and started walking to the field. They stop on their track and Jeremy kick the ball to me.

Soon we were focused playing.

*****

Frederick POV

I knew Alexander very well since we grew up together. When he's silent, there's something seriously bothering him.

I knew he hated his mom greatly because of what she did 10 years ago. But I know he's over with.

What could it be?

I was watching him closely, and my thoughts were far away that I didn't see the ball coming and bang... It landed on my face.

Mierda!

"Attention Del Fuego ..." Alexander growled.

That bastard is brooding again.

*****
Nikki POV

The bell rang, which means lunch break. "You're all dismissed, class." Ms. Gomez said as she picks up her book and stick. She's our English teacher.

Lilian nudge me on the elbow. "Let's go!".

I quickly stuffed my notes and pens in my knapsack and hoisted it in my back, then followed her. Mara was trailing behind me, busy on texting.

We walk down the hallway, ignoring the students around. Then, we walked down a garden, a shortcut to the canteen building. We saw Annabel and six other girls in their very sexy, cheering uniforms, practicing.

Not long, we reach the building. It was big for canteen only, I thought. The whole building was enough for four classrooms. There's a big long table where food of different cuisine was laid. The food was free, covered by the school which is great. It's a buffet style.

Mara grabs three trays and handed us each one. Soon, we were filling our trays.

I grab some chili beans soup and garlic bread and some chicken wings and home fries.

Mara led us to a four chairs table at a very end, farther from the jocks group according to her. I sat by the window and Lilian occupied the chair across me. Mara settled beside me.

We were half done in our food when Alexander's group walk in. Students moved on the side when they saw them coming.

Who do they think they are? The president or the king?

I despised their kind in all honesty. I quickly finished my food and get the hell out of the place.

The word he told me at that party is still reeling in my head.

That conceited brute!

*****

Frederick POV

I looked around to check if Lilian is with her and I saw Nicki and Mara. Lilian's back is facing us. I smiled and quickly filled my tray with food.

"I'll see you later guys," I called out to Alexander who just raised his eyebrows.

I walked to Lilian's table, I know Alexander's eyes was following me.

*****

Alex POV

I followed Frederick and saw him joined Lilian's group. That Lilian's girl is slowly taking Frederick away from us.

I froze for a moment when I spotted her. That girl I've been trying to forget.

Great! The fate was too generous for not letting me troubled in finding her. I grinned mentally. This year is going to be fun.

I was about to walked to a table next to their table when Annabel called me to take the seat beside her. Jeremy quickly occupied the chair beside Cherry, one of Annabel's minions.

I reluctantly took the chair beside her. Once in a while, my eyes landed on their table at the very far end. Which, is hard to see, although I'm tall, still not enough to see her. I quickly finished my food.

"Did you see the new girl?" Kath blurted out giggling, another minion of Annabel.

"Oh tell me! She doesn't have any fashion sense." Cherry looks horrified.

"Who?" Annabel asked curiously.

"I remember her name, it's Claire Nicole Rivas." Joanna shrugged.

"Cara Nicole Rivas." Kath corrected as she grimaced.

I squirmed in my seat when I heard Rivas. I despised every Rivas, especially Juan Antonio Rivas! That old prick!

Is she related to him? She doesn't dressed like a rich one. Probably she's just like Lilian and Mara. They get to study here because some rich old guy sponsored them.

The thought of that old Rivas made my blood boil. Ten years ago... I was 8 years old back then. Something I would never forget. I swear I will make him pay. I will ruin his family as he did to my family.

I clenched and unclenched my hands from rage. I wanna know if she's related to him.

My eyes still glancing at their table discreetly, once in a while. She seems to not bothered about her surroundings.

*****

Nikki POV

I felt out of place as soon as Frederick sat with us. Lilian's eyes lit up when he showed up from her behind. She looks very happy and I saw admirations in Frederick's eyes.

I excused myself as soon as I'm done eating to go see around the school, to acquaint myself with the surroundings, and to get out of sight from those annoying rich kids.

I felt like I was confined in a cage. I can't do the things I'd love to do. I miss going in a car race. Skydiving with my friends. And, especially sparring with Michael, my kickboxing, and martial arts mentor. My whole body itched to do training. I'm freaking bored.

I walked to the exit door that was close to our table. There's three entrance and exit of the canteen building. I walked around the building and walk along the pathways. There's bunches of big trees and lots of benches under. A well-maintained lush of green grass spread along the ground. A well-maintained landscape. Some students sat on the grass under the shade of the tree while they were chatting. Some, run around. Some were practicing.

I just walked and walked until I reached the very end which looks like a secluded area. I looked around to see some students, but the they are too far away. I think I have walked to the end part of the school premises.

I turned my attention back to the secluded area and I saw a big tree along a small creek. It looks like a weeping willow tree.

I walked fast and soon reached the tree. It looks serene and the cool breeze is so refreshing. It's a perfect place to read my book and just be on my own.

I decided to sit under the tree and took out the book from my backpack that I already have started.

Surrender to the Devil by Lorraine Heath. I love historical romance.

I leaned against the tree facing the creek as I put down my knapsack beside me and flip the page where I ended reading last time. I'm on Chapter 15.

*****

Alex POV

I was alarmed when I saw her rose from her seat and said something to them before she headed to the exit door. I quickly excused myself, which Annabel protested right away, but I dismissed her protest skillfully.

I exited close to where our table is and followed her discreetly, a bit farther away. I knew she will just follow the pathways again.

She was scanning the area and sometimes she stops, and looked around, but she never look behind which I'm glad. I kept a far distance. She kept walking farther away until she reaches the very end of the property.

I know that place is secluded and nobody bothered to go there since it's just a tree and a creek, plus tall wild grasses and wildflowers surrounded the area which covered the place looking private.

I smirked. 

I called that place my 'FUCK-SPOT'. Where I bring any willing girls for quick sex.

I grinned devilishly.

I walked discreetly to the tree and saw her small part of her side leaning against the tree. She was too focus on reading she didn't notice my presence. I watch her on the side. She was wearing a white running shoes, white shirt, and loose yoga pants.

Who goes to school with loose yoga pants? No wonder they call her 'no fashion sense!"

"Ahem!" I falsely cough to get her attention. She startled and quickly look up. She look terrified for a second, but then her lips thinned once she realized it was me.

I raised my hands silently in surrender.

"I'm not here to annoy you. I'm sorry if I have pissed you on our first encounter." I said apologetically.

Her face softened a bit, but still, she looks at me, guarded.

"Apology accepted," she replied curtly.

"Mind if I join you?" I inquired cautiously.

"Of course, you owned this property, right?" She responded sarcastically.

Then my temper just flared up. "That is not what I meant," I growled.

She just shrugged, unfazed with my temper. She just continued reading to my irritation.

I pace two long strides and sat beside her. Our shoulders brushing together. She squirmed. I felt something, something pleasant that I never felt with anyone before. My body suddenly got so excited with just our shoulders touching.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

I felt that urge to snake my hands around her waist; feel how small and soft her waist and body is.

"Just stay still. Continue what you're doing!" I ordered dumbfounded, as I leaned on the tree and close my eyes contentedly. Drowning myself with her sweet, intoxicating smell. I leaned my head to her shoulder which she didn't protest and I grinned. It felt so relaxing. I don't know, but I felt so contented and my heart flattered.

Not long, I felt my eyes getting heavy. Her smell makes me feel drowsy like a lullaby and her sides brushing my sides makes me feel cozy that I felt I couldn't battle with my eyes anymore.

I thought to sleep in her shoulder until she's done, reading. Just feel the comforts of being with her.

*****

Nikki POV

I don't know what to do. Just the mere sight of him makes me feel enraged. Then, he just sat beside me without ceremony and even ordered me stay still and continue what I'm doing? 

I wanna kill him!

But when our shoulders touch, I felt something odd. Comfort? Excitement?

No! He is a devil. I should get away from him before he lure my right senses.

He leaned his head on my shoulder, and for some reason, I didn't squirm in protest. So, I continued reading trying to ignore him, but it's not working. My head just couldn't grasp what I'm reading since my whole senses were all glued to him.

Not long, I felt his breath even out. He's sleeping.

I grinned when an idea formed in my head.

I'm not like your other toys, Morrison.

I check on the time, five minutes before my Trigonometry starts.

I gently and slowly push his head and let it rest on the tree. He didn't stir. He looks so tamed and no hint of any devils in his face. He is sinfully gorgeous, I admit.

Before I was drowned in the beautiful sight before me, I silently pick up my knapsack and stuffed my book inside and discreetly left the place.

Now, I'm sitting in our Trigonometry room at the second floor, grinning like a fool.

*****

Frederick POV

"Have you seen, Alex?" I asked Jeremy.

Our English class soon starts and he wasn't here. Although the teacher won't be bothered because he's always not present, but I know he never left our group, unless he's fucking someone else again.

"He excused himself after our lunch, he said to call his dad!" Jeremy replied nonchalantly.

"That's weird." He never called his Dad. His parents always trying to reach him not the other way around.

Crap! Something's wrong. He was too quiet and not cooperating in our practice.

I heaved a long worried sighed.

After our English class, I texted him.

History class is done and no reply from him.

Damn!

I' getting worried.

*****

Alex POV

I woke up with the back of my head was feeling sore. I quickly stood up when I realized I fell asleep with my head on Nicki's shoulder but found her gone.

Mierda! I growled loudly.

I checked on my phone and I have five messages from Jeremy and Frederick. Sixteen missed calls from them both.

I checked on the time it's almost 4:15.

I missed three classes already.

Mierda that ugly duckling for not waking me up!

I had already swallowed my ego making an effort to befriend her and that perra just made me look like a stupid. She's going to face my wrath.

You just made an enemy Cara Nicole Rivas.

I quickly head to the parking lot. There's no point of going in. The last class already started and I'm not in the mood to see anyone. I just wanted to go home.

Fuck!

I have to start digging on her private life. That perra will pay!
--------------------------------------------

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
654K 29.7K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...