The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 1: Dine in hell!

1K 41 47
By Balasubas19

No one POV

It was a another peaceful day on Beacon. They have a new fresh start of semester, and needless to say they were energized about it.

And one certain team is VERY motivated since the new start of the semester.

Team ORION is surpassing marks and grades from the past semester thanks to their remarkable abilities. Y/N with his intelligence, Yupia with her amazing observation skills, Ash with his adaptable trait. And add Church literally being a google to the team.

And quite frankly, Team ORION is on the top of the leaderboards. Team RWBY is just second in terms of studies, performance and fighting skills.

Right now we see Team ORION eating on the cafeteria alongside with the other students in the cafeteria. Y/N is finishing his bowl of noodles, Yupia simply sipping her coffee while Ash is playing his fork with his finger.

Yupia: Where's Church by the way Y/N?

Y/N: He's on the dorm, probably doing upgrades on our weapons and technology.

Ash: Mhm, Church seems busy all right.

Y/N: Well he knows what he needs to do. *puts down chopsticks* We all know the underworld crime is speaking up when we intervened so we need to be prepared.

He said to his team mates while observing Team RWBY and JNPR from afar, smiling in amusement.

While Ash is amused looking at the girls looking and oogling him in the canteen. Blame his mother for having a amazing looks and strong charisma.

Yupia: *nodding* Understandable. Nonetheless he's AI and all but he doesn't stress himself.

Y/N: I told him that, even machines has it's own limits too. But I made Church, so I know what his limits are.

Ash hummed before he got hit by a pea on the face, he raises an eyebrow and sees Nora playfully tossing peas on him. He chuckles as he flicks a chip to Nora, and she got hit.

Yupia: *chuckles* One second you and Church curse and talk s#it to each other, and one second your working together so smoothly.

Ash: *laughs* Yupia, that is how men works. One time me and my friend back in the underground use to punch each other, and after that we get a drink.

Y/N: *laughs and nods* Man we use to work in weird but awesome ways.

Yupia: *rolls her eyes* Anyhow. What's our next plans?

Y/N: Right now? Find out what the carrot top is up to again, he escaped last time.

Ash: And check tabs as well, *nodding* And upgrading our tech is a good idea.

Yupia: *nods* New semester, same problems I guess.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea.

Y/N laughs with Ash, while Yupia simply shrugged at their interactions. She's surrounded with children nonetheless.

Y/N: Anyhow! I, Y/N Laurent L/N had a dream.

Ash: *raises eyebrow* Oh? This better be good.

If your gonna listen closely, you can hear a piano playing as Y/N makes his speech. Why does it feels familiar tho?

Yupia: What is it?

Y/N: I had a dream! That one day every person on the cafeteria that their own control of their meals. A menu of truly delicious dammit!

Ash: *somehow got motivated* I agree on what he said tho.

Yupia: Sounds promising. *smirks*

Y/N: *spreads arms* A cafeteria full of foods and snacks! Not ruled by some-!

He was cut off short when a plate full of meal is thrown and hits right on his face. Yupia is alarmed as she looks to see Team RWBY and JNPR stiff as rock seeing Y/N got hit by a full course meal.

Ash is laughing out loud, watching Y/N got hit, before his team leader grabs his plate and slams his face with it, shutting him up as well.

Team RWBY and JNPR laughs all together seeing how Y/N reacted with a smug grin, before Yang smirks and throws a pie to Yupia and got hit with it.

Yupia's face is filled with pie cream as she looks towards Y/N and Ash who had the same idea all together. They all looked towards RWBY and JNPR.... With a menacing look.

Y/N, Ash and Yupia: That's it... FOOD FIGHT IT IS!

Never. EVER challenge the hungry people in a food fight.

*Meanwhile outside the cafeteria*

The Monke Boi known as Sun is seen talking with a blue aquaphobic team mate of his, telling how he met and fought alongside with a Laurent.

Sun: I told ya! I met him personally and fought with him! He has this awesome technological suit!

Neptune: *grins* Cool! But he is good looking tho?

Sun: *chuckles* No offense man, but the Laurent is more of a man and chad all together than all of us team all together.

Neptune: *crosses arms* No cool man! Not trying to challenge him but what makes him better than I do?

Sun: Well he isn't afraid of water and getting wet.

That alone made Neptune shut up. Man what a shot on the pride isn't?

Neptune: *pales and shot down* I can see why now.

Sun: Cheer up man! He's still single tho, so we might get a chance.

While both Sun and Neptune were walking together, we can see Ash carrying a pan and uses it as a bat and swings it towards Jaune, who's sending flying and now planted in the window.

Jaune: *in the window* Help...!

Ash came from behind and drags him back towards the cafeteria, much to Sun's and Neptune's confusion.

Sun: You hear something man?

Neptune: *unsure* No?

Sun: *shakes head* Nonetheless wanna go inside? I'm craving for some sandwiches.

Neptune: I don't mind. *grins* Besides I'm gonna meet more ladies.

Sun: *shrugs* Your call bro.

As the monke boi and aquaphobic boi enters the cafeteria, they see the other students running away in panic, much to their confusion.

Neptune: *confused* What's going on...?

Sun: *eyes wide* Holy... S#it!

Inside the cafeteria, we all see Y/N wearing a rice cooker as a spartan helmet while holding a wok as a shield and a Baguette as a spear of some sort. He stands like he's leading a charge or something.

Y/N: THIS! IS WHERE WE FEED THEM! THIS! IS WHERE WE EAT! THIS! IS WHERE THEY DINEEEEE! (1)

Ash is just besides him, using a wok as a helmet and using a small shark as a great sword. (2)

Ash: EARN THIS LIEN BILLS EVERYONE!

Yupia is standing besides Ash, and she's holding both mustard and ketchup bottles like dual wielded pistols, and she's goddamn motivated. (3)

Yupia: REMEMBER this day ORION! This day, will be remembered for ours!

Y/N smirks beneath his rice cooker helmet as both Team RWBY and JNPR are preparing to fight team ORION.

Nona: *loudly* I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ruby steps in, as she stomps the table and points to ORION like she's a some sort of a lawyer.

Ruby: Team ORION! We outnumber you! 3 against 8! Surrender or we will take you down by force!

Y/N: *smirks* Then it is a even fight! You want it!? COME AND TAKE IT!

Y/N challenges both teams defiantly as Ruby narrows her eyes and crushes her carton milk.

Ruby: Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!

Her team mates and JNPR cheers along all together. Needless to say that both teams are motivated onto this fight.

Y/N readies his baguette and wok while Ash readies his small shark as a sword while Yupia locks and loads her mustard and ketchup bottles.

Y/N: DON'T EVER TAKE THEIR BILLS FROM YOU! BUT TAKE EVERYTHING FROM THEM!

Y/N charges in first as he blocks Pyrrha's Baguette bread and Yang's turkey gloves with the wok. He smirks as he proficiently blocks and parries their attacks with his Baguette bread.

Yupia is seen shooting Nora's watermelons with her mustard and ketchup bottles, and she's freaking using it like dual wielded pistols before she barrel rolls and refills both bottles.

Ash is seen holding a small shark on his hands while he's being circled by Ren who's holding celery sticks, Weiss with her Baguette bread stick and Blake with dual wield baguette breads sticks.

Ash: I'm going to start first, no hard feelings.

Weiss: *points to Ash with small blush* I blame your cursed handsome look!

Ren: *nods* We understand.

Blake: *readies her baguette sticks* Don't hate the player.

Ash smirks as Ren and Blake charges in all together, before Ash impales the shark onto the table and kicks Blake down and caught one of her baguette bread stick and parries Ren's celery sticks.

Ash suddenly grabs for his impaled shark and uses it to block Weiss' precise attacks while using the baguette stick to parry Ren's attack.

Ash: Is this all you have to offer!?

Meanwhile back with Y/N, he caught Yang's arms and headbutts her with his rice cooker and bam that's a lot of damage!

That headbutt made Yang stagger and wobblily on her steps, as Pyrrha charges in alone and attacks Y/N with her dual baguette bread sticks.

To her surprise, Y/N bites one of her baguette bread sticks and flings her towards the cafeteria halls while munching a piece of a bread.

Back with Yupia, she is seen firing her mustard towards Ruby and Nora relentlessly, before she dodges Nora's hammer watermelon combined.

Nora: I almost got you!

Yupia: No your not!

Ruby: Get her! Now!

Yupia expertly dodges her watermelons with her acrobatic abilities before Nora grins and slams the ground instead, making Yupia getting wobbly on her acrobatic skills.

Nora: INCOOOOMING!

She swings her hammer watermelon directly to Yupia and launches her in the air. Yikes that's gonna hurt.

Suddenly, Yupia uses the momentum to grab onto a ceiling and catches the plates in the air and throws it towards to Nora like shuriken. The creativity is endless isn't?

Back with Ash, he is still fighting Weiss and Blake using his roasted shark. Ash smirks as he ignites the shark, making Blake's cat instincts jolt and mesmerized on the smell.

Ash: Come here kitty! *smirks* You want to take a bite?

Blake: *purrs* Yes!

Weiss: *shakes Blake* Blake! Don't let the temptation consume you!

Ash: Too late!

Ash is already in the air as he slams the roasted shark towards Blake and Weiss, who skids and lands back in pain after being slammed.

Ash: Who's next!?

Ash suddenly dodges to his left, dodging a celery again. He turns to see Ren standing up wobblily and readies to fight Ash. Ash chuckles as he readies his roasted shark.

Ash I'm ready! How about you!?

Jaune: AH HELP!

Back with Yupia, Jaune is seen getting hit by plates from Yupia. She jumps off from the ceiling and lands onto the table, launching everything in opposite way.

Yupia smirks as she uses the mustard bottle as a gun and shoots the soda can towards Nora and hits her right on the face.

Nora got hit on the face while Ruby ducks on time, seeing their situation. They were getting ass kicked despite they had the number advantage.

Ruby: Fall back! REGROUP!

Her command is loud enough for the others to hear it, as teams RWBY and JNPR were regrouping on the other side.

Ruby: Any bright ideas!?

Weiss: *groaning* Your the leader dolt! And why does Ash's shark is so blunt!?

Blake: *shakes head* No wonder why they are so confident against us.

Yang: *rubs head* Y/N hits me right in my face!

Pyrrha: *panting* I can use my polarity to use the soda cans against them.

Nora: *groaning and sat up* I WANNA BREAK THEIR LEGS!

Ren: *pats Nora* What choice do we have?

Jaune: *comes out from destroyed tables* Question is... Will it be worth it?

Back with Team ORION, Y/N lands on the ground as Ash and Yupia regroups with him. Clearly they still got the advantage.

Ash: *panting* They look thirsty!

Y/N: *smirks* Well let's give them something to drink!

Yupia: Heads up! They are going for a all out attack!

Her violet eyes narrows seeing Pyrrha using her polarity to control the whole soda supply on cafeteria.

Y/N smirks as he responded by going overdrive, his (Favorite color) aura surrounding him like a wildfire. Clearly he's gonna do a UNO reverse card against them.

He took his stance as he watches Ruby rushes in with her speed semblance. Y/N smirks as lightning cackles all over his aura.

Y/N: OVERDRIVE! TIMES 5!

Yupia: *blinks* Times what-?

She wasn't done on her statement as Y/N is engulfed with powerful lightning surges before rushing off to counter attack Ruby's speed.

Jaune: *notices it* We should run!

Blake: *eyes wide* Oh no.

The others starts running, noticing Y/N is more faster than Ruby's speed combined. Two blurs have met, but Y/N outrun her and drags her onto the force of collision towards her team and JNPR

Y/N: Say goodnight!

He rebounce onto the wall and let the force and the debris he collected from his speed take care of the teams.

Y/N lands onto the ground and sees Team RWBY and JNPR being pasted like s#it. He smirks in satisfaction as he depowers his semblance and thus Team ORION won the food battle.

Y/N: Hey! *points to Team RWBY and JNPR on the walls* Your all pretty good!

Right on cue, both teams slowly crawls down from the wall. Admitting their defeat while Ash and Yupia were laughing and regroups with their team leader.

Ash: Oh well! Properties aside, we F*cked up everything here do we?

Yupia: Yep. We did.

She looks at the mess they did on the cafeteria and she smiles nonetheless. Y/N also sees the monke boi and some guy beside him.

Y/N: Yo Sun! *waves to him* How long you've been here?

Sun: A while! AND THAT IS SO GOD#AMN COOL!!!!!

Sun cheered like a fanboy seeing them fight, while Neptune is thinking "is this the guy?"

Before anything else could happen, their professor Glynda Goodwitch enters the cafeteria. VERY. PISSED.

The pissed off Glynda uses her telekenisis semblance to reorganize the cafeteria once again, and cleaning the mess that the 3 teams did here.

Glynda: Children, please. *fixes her glasses* Do not play with your food!

Team ORION is seen sitting like they own the throne while RWBY and JNPR were recovering. Until Yupia pulls out strands of noodles on her hair.

Yupia: Who the f*ck put noodles on my hair!?

All teams bursts out laughing while Ash drinks a can he got from the can. While their team leader Y/N is fixing his hair, and he's aware that Ruby, Yang, Blake and Pyrrha were blushing from afar.

Glynda is gonna step again, until Ozpin came from behind and puts a hand on her shoulder, and stopping her from killing the mood of the team.

Ozpin: Let it go.

Glynda: *sighs* They're supposed to be the defenders of the world.

Ozpin: And they will be, but right now they're still children.

He looks towards Team RWBY who's all laughing together on the mess they did, and slowly looks towards Team ORION who's enjoying their time together.

Ozpin: Even though some of them have seen the darkest horrors and cruel reality of Remnant, they still have their youth to enjoy, So why not let them play the part?

Ozpin smiles as he walks away from Glynda before looking back at her one more time, he tends to learn from his mistakes.

And now that Zane warned about his actions, he has to think for sometime.

Ozpin: Besides, they will not have this roll forever.

He takes a quick look onto Y/N, Ash and Yupia for a while before he hummed.

Ozpin: And sometime soon, they must be prepared.

Ozpin walks out shortly, contemplating and thinking of his next decisions now that Zane L/N warned him.

*Meanwhile outside in Beacon*

A bullhead lands onto the landing pad, they are the students from Atlas.

However, there are 2 "sus" students coming out from the bullhead.

Mercury: *sighs* Good thing we are early, or else she's gonna zap us down.

Emerald: Don't remind me about that. *gulps* But here we are.

She sighs as she walks with Mercury, and needless to say that they see how crowded Beacon is.

Mercury: *to Emerald* Also she also told us that the Laurent is here too.

Emerald: *nodded* Which makes it harder for us on the mission. One small mistake is enough to make them suspicious to us.

Mercury: That is a understatement. *crosses arms* Heard from their stories that even assassins fear them. *eyes narrows* Even the $#ithead of my father fears them.

Emerald: *sternly looks to him* Then do not ever challenge him.

Keep the friends and harem close, while the enemies are getting closer. What will happen next?

-End of chapter

Author: Did you see the numbers again? Allow me to explain XD

1. Y/N's motivation speech is a reference to 300 movie XD. Specifically, Leonidas' speech.

2. Ash using a shark as a sword is a reference from Genshin Impact. This one as a example XD.

3. Yupia using dual wielding mustard and ketchup is a reference of dual wielding pistol characters out there.

But nonetheless, this is the start of Volume 2, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
14.2K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
30.9K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
429 24 6
The World of Remnant is filled to the brim with the creatures of Grimm as well as other hidden forces bent on destruction, and the only ones willing...