Them and Her

By Mira5876h

Starting her second year of college as a literature major student, Nevaeh Violet was all alone, no friends or... More

Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 23

85K 2.6K 347
By Mira5876h

It's now Monday and Nevaeh's getting ready, she really can't wait for winter break, waking up in the cold mornings feel like a hard task itself, and she can't wait to be in their safe comforting arms, 'just a couple more days Nevaeh.' She thought to herself.

With a tired sigh she put on her shoes and left her dorm, locking the door behind her.

The cold wind slapped her in the face as she wrapped her coat around herself more tightly. She breathed heavily and started walking faster, the sooner she reaches the warmer she gets.

"Finally." She muttered to herself as the door closed behind her.

She instantly saw Jade standing near the hall door and went up to her. "Hey." She said, making Jade look up.

"Morning Nevaeh, how's your wrist?" Jade asked and nodded towards her almost healed wrist.

She lightly touched it and replied, "Yeah it's good, how wa-" Nevaeh was about to ask Jade how her weekend went when her eyes suddenly widened.

"Oh my god what happened to your knuckles?" She gasped as she lightly held Jade's hands.

"Nothing a bit of a misunderstanding." Jade shrugged and looked away, a sick smirk making its way on her lips.

"Oh but you need to be more careful, what if you get hurt?" Nevaeh said with a frown on her face, looking at Jade with concern and fear.

"Trust me, no one messes with me." She said an put her arm around Nevaeh's shoulders, already making her way to the cafeteria to have breakfast.

They talked while walking and got some breakfast since they still have time before their lecture starts.

After they finished they had to separate ways and Nevaeh made her way to the hall, she took her usual seat and got her stuff ready, all while looking at door, waiting for him to enter.

And as soon as he did his eyes immediately met hers, her heart skyrocketed as always, no matter how much she see them she always gets nervous and shy.

She quickly averted her eyes and looked at her fingers that were sat on the table, fiddling.

"Good morning, take out out a blank paper and a pen, we're having a quiz." He stated, his cold voice making everyone shudder. 

Groans were heard as everyone annoyingly took out a paper and a pen, she actually wasn't worried at all, she always studied for times like these, a pop quiz.

Theodore took out a chalk and started quickly writing the questions on the board, without another word he turned around and announced, "You have 10 minutes, start."

Everyone stared writing what they know and don't, Nevaeh took one glance at the boated and quickly stared writing, 7 minutes later she was done.

She put the cap on the pen and glanced up, only to see him looking at her darkly, his dark blue eyes cold and emotionless.

She squirmed in her seat and bit her lip, her skirt riding up to reveal a bit of her thigh. His eyes moved to her legs and his jaw clenched tightly.

He slowly looked up and she felt goosebumps form from the look he was giving her. He slowly took her in, making her stomach fill with butterflies.

"Times up, pens down." His cold voice rang out in the room. Everyone grumbled as they sat their pens down.

Theodore stared explaining a new chapter and an hour later the lecture ended.

"Dismissed." Everyone got up and started making their to the door, Nevaeh was the last to leave and as she was about to leave he called her.

"Miss Violet, a word."

Nevaeh gulped as she slowly turned to look at him. No one said a word until the door closed making her jump.

Theodore slowly walked over to the door and slowly, very slowly,

Click

The door's locked, making her eyes widen, he took slow predatory steps towards her, making her take steps back.

This went on till she left her ass hit his desk, making her movements falter.

He leaned in close to her face to the point where his minty breath fanned her face, she looked up at him through her lashes and then quickly averted her eyes to his clothed chest, his gaze was too intimidating.

"Do you know why you're here, Nevaeh?" He whispered in her ear.

Nevaeh gulped and shook her head, without even noticing his hand wrapped around her delicate throat, making her eyes widen.

"Use your words." His voice came out hard and cold.

"N-no." She spoke quietly.

"No what?" He squeezed her throat tighter, she didn't know why but she liked it, more than she should've.

She thought for a moment, racking her brain for an answer, when something clicked and she remembered,

"N-no daddy."

"Their's my good girl." He praised, brushing his lips against hers.

"Now tell me why you're in here." He said, this time running his hands down to her waist and curves.

"I don't know daddy." She blushed saying it, but she kinda liked it, and she still wasn't used to it yet.

"I'll tell you why baby." He said, giving her ass a rough squeeze making her gasp.

"This skirt is too short, don't you think?" He mocked confusion and looked at her, she knew he was asking for permission, she saw it in his eyes.

She nodded and very slowly he lifted up her skirt, she was wearing skin colored tights for the cold weather with a black skirt.

"Bend over." He commanded, making her feel funny in her privates.

She slowly turned around and bent over his desk, she was new to this so it was a different.

"Can I?" He touched her tights and asked, his voice soft.

She nodded and said, "Yes."

Carefully, Theodore pulled down her tights to her thighs and squeezed her ass softly.

"Count." Was all he said before a smack sounded in the room.

She yelped and before she had even registered what happened another spank was on her ass.

"Count!"

"One daddy."

Another 5 spanks and Nevaeh was in tears, not from being hurt but from how wet she was feeling. 

Theodore slowly rubbed lotion on her cheeks and helped her back in her tights and fixed her skirt before he picked her up, making her legs wrap around his waist.

She put her head in the crook of his neck and sniffed, he rubbed her back and muttered in her ear, "You did so well baby, I'm proud of you." 

Nevaeh lifted her face from his neck and looked at him, he gave her a soft kiss making her smile a small smile.

"The others are also gonna proud of you, you know that?" He said and brushed away her tears.

She blushed, hiding her face in his neck once again.

Theodore's phone buzzed, snapping them out of their trance.

He glanced at it and sighed, he gently made Nevaeh stand and gave her a kiss on the neck making her shiver.

"I'm afraid we're gonna have to part ways now, little one." He spoke, his eyes showing annoyance.

She nodded and picked up bag before quickly giving him a hug and moving towards the door.

She looked back one last time, only to see him looking at her softly.

"Bye." She whispered.

"I'll see you later, amore."

With that she was out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 84.9K 60
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
797K 52.6K 30
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
865K 20.7K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.5M 36.9K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...