May Blossom High

Autorstwa Omah_nwodo

> Grasping the railings, my hands tremble with bittersweet emotions. I'm uncertain if subjecting myself to th... WiΔ™cej

Characters/ aesthetics(1)
Characters/aesthetics(2)
Kendalls Pov (1)
Kendalls Pov (2)
Emma's Pov (3)
Emmas Pov (4)
Kendall's Pov (5)
Jessica's Pov (6)
Emma's Pov (7)
Kendall's Pov (9)
Kendall's Pov (10)
Emma's Pov (11)
Emma's Pov (12)
Kendall's Pov (13)
Kendall's Pov (14)
Emma's Pov (15)
Emma's Pov (16)
Kendall's Pov (17)
Jessica's Pov (18)
Emma's Pov (19)
Emma's Pov (20)
Kendall's Pov (21)
Kendall's Pov (22)
Einsteins pov (23)
Emma's Pov (24)
Emma's Pov (25)
Third party Pov (26)
Eric's Pov (27)
Jessica's Pov (28)
Kendall's Pov (29)
Kendall's Pov (30)
Emma's Pov (31)
Emma's Pov (32)
Third party Pov (33)
Kendall's Pov (34)
Kendall's Pov (35)
Emma's Pov (36)
Emma's Pov (37)
Third party Pov (38)
Einstein's Pov (39)
INTERMISSION (40)
Kendall's Pov (41)
Kendall's Pov (42)
Einsteins Pov (43)
Emma's Pov (44)
Emma's Pov (45)
Jessica's Pov (46)
Third party Pov (47)
Kendall's Pov (48)
Kendall's Pov (49)
Emma's Pov (50)
Emma's Pov (51)
Third party Pov (52)
Einstein's Pov (53)
Kendall's Pov (54)
Kendall's Pov (55)
Third Party Pov (56)
Emma's Pov (57)
Emma's Pov (58)
Landon's pov (59)
Mindy's pov (60)
Yvonne's pov (61)
Third Party Pov (62)

Emma's Pov (8)

89 27 25
Autorstwa Omah_nwodo

I should turn to see who is behind me at the moment but I'm scared. Shit! shit! shit!!

I reprimand myself in my head, my palms sweaty and legs quivering with fear like I've been caught stealing. But I wasn't stealing or anything, I was just tryna admire the beauty around me so why am I getting scared?... I ask myself.

Footsteps were already close by but I had to summon the courage to at least turn around and so I did and almost bumped into a hard chest.

"Are you stupid or something, how did you get inside the mansion in the first place idiot?!" He yells, vibrating my ossicles.

For a while I'm out of words and my head is spinning fast. I mean he's so close to me and his cologne is filling my head, at the same time I want to throw up.

"Are you also deaf?" he jerks my elbow roughly, I stagger trying so hard to give him a reply and at least explain the misunderstanding but nothing is forthcoming only whispers.

Oh, Emma, why now? Of all day and time, you had to be out of it at this point. This jerk doesn't deserve to treat you like this. I'm not even sure who he is. Does he even have the right to harass me like this?

"I'm calling security on you right now" he fishes out his cellphone, My brain is in overdrive, my eyes popping out in shock as I snatch the phone from his sturdy hands with effort.

"Don't you dare!!" I scream, realizing my voice is too high. I cough and continue.

"No, you don't need to do that, I... I was simply lost and was looking for my way out when you entered" I lie hoping he'll let it go.

"Liar, give me back my phone now. I don't mind you're a girl I'll throw you in the trash myself" he booms with fast strides he makes to snatch the phone from my hand but I dodge.

We continue like that for some seconds until he twists my other free arm behind so badly that I scream in pain, he's behind me trying to grab his phone but I'm resilient.

Now I'm not only in pain but I'm furious so I fling his android with such vigor— out through the window and we both hear the crack.

He's still holding my left arm, we both pause and stare at each other for a while before he puts more pressure on my already twisted arm and I scream. I'm sure the whole house must've heard me by now.

I feel light-headed and in pain but at this point, my anger is worse.

Swiftly I bend, moving under our locked hands and I'm standing face to face with him. With total violence I jump on him feasting my teeth on his skin, he yelps in horror pulling at me, but I resist.

My canines are deep into his flesh as he pulls and drags at me.

I am seeing red only, I hold on tight with my right arm because I feel paralyzed in the other one due to the harm he's caused.

I only realized we were no longer in the darkroom but in the party hall when mummy Joana kept yelling my name with tears in her eyes and several hands pulling at us at this point.

He fuckin moved us to the party scene?... I raise my head to see the crowd all watching us, watching me. I recognize some faces as my classmates and elites, maybe their parents and colleagues.

Someone carries me off his body. That's when Catherine rushes over to him with worry.

"Einstein, son are you alright? Do you need to see the doctor?" she cries, her hands hovering around his chiseled face.

Then and there it hit me...

He is her son, I bit her son by the neck like a vampire and ruined her party.

I'm such a low life, tears fill my eyes and I want to scream apologies at them, I want to spank myself for being so out of control with my anger issues, I want to cry out but I won't cry, I don't wanna give anybody the satisfaction that I'm such a piece of shit, not around these stuck up bitches in my school.

I turn to look around and they are filming... shit! Double shit!!

Someone should take those phones away from them and delete those videos and pictures. It's unfair! I cry in my head.

Way to build my reputation at my new school. This wasn't what I wanted my new life to be like. This wasn't the class I wanted for myself to be seen as a weirdo, to be ostracised like a zombie.

I turn to mummy Joanna and all I can see in her eyes are a shame. I've let her down again, I've put her through the same pain as Fred often did. I'm the worst daughter.

But she's holding me, she's checking me out. I cry out when she touches my left arm. He did a number on me, at least the bite will suffice as collateral damage for being rough with a girl.

I'm given a blanket to sit on a cushion at the far end, far away from him while mum and Catherine talk.

My eyes search for him and he's seated across the room with the same kinda blanket as mine and a very slim blonde chick is rubbing an ice pack on his shoulder meticulously.

Wait... I recognize his face. He's that jerk that broke my ball pen on my first day at school. I'm furious again and biting my fingers.

Oh, how lucky he is I didn't realize on time that his balls would have been targeted. After detention with Cheryl, I searched the whole school for him but couldn't find him.

Throughout the week he was absent and my mind was already off the incident. But seeing him now sitting there with the pretty girls from school hovering around him and some guys laughing over some stupid stuff. I knew it was me they were talking about.

Damn those fools.

"Hey... "

I look up to see Cheryl in a milky gown looking less nerdy.

"You're just arriving or what?" I snap irritated, I don't want anyone coming around asking me what went down asides from mum whom I already explained in detail.

"No, I saw everything" she smiles at me like I just won a grammy.

"You know, in as much as his friends mock you, some of us still think he deserves what he got," she chuckled, concentrating on her chipped polished nails.

"Oh yeah?... He is the worst I've ever met. Like how does one wake up with their head stuck in their ass all day?" Cheryl bursts out in fits of laughter and I smile too.

At least I didn't turn everyone off with my actions.

She pulls out her phone and shows me our fight, it's all over the school group chat with lots and lots of hashtags.

"Vampire queen?... Is that my nickname now?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, and look here someone says you're a fuckin amazon queen for fighting the school ogre" Cheryl laughs hard.

Wow, people did dislike him as I do.

I look across the room and he's watching me, he's watching me with that predator look thinking I'll pee in my pants. I look down at his hands to see he has his shattered phone in his hand grinding his teeth in the process.

Oh, if only he knew how joyous I feel right this minute knowing he's angry. Jerk! He should just quit because I'm the winner.

"Cherry, what's up?"
Someone interrupts our conversation.

I look up and I'm stupefied. The guy standing before us is a carbon copy of the douchebag I just tussled with. What was his name again?...

Einstein, yes.

And to be sure I wasn't mistaken, I turn towards the room and Einstein is still sitting with friends. So who is this resemblance?

"Hi Eric, been searching for you everywhere." Cheryl stands, bouncing up and down like she's just seen Santa.

"Urrgh... we'll talk about that later dear, I'd love to have a word with her." he says pointing at me. Cheryl nods and waves at me.

I stand immediately not waiting for another question or a condescending look from anybody.

"Wait!" he calls out behind me while I walk briskly to our car, damn! It's parked at a distance. I text mum to join me in the car when she's done.

Someone grabs my left arm and I whine in pain, with reflex I push him but thank god he's strong.

"Mum said I should give this to you" he raises the pack of ice for me to see. I hesitantly calm down.

Phew, at least someone cares.

I hesitate before taking the ice from him but he does this surprising thing.

He places the ice on my arm meticulously moving it up and down around my joints and it feels good. I shut my eyes in relief.

"Feels good?" I snap open my eyes and move away out of his reach.

"I'm Eric Hats by the way. Your poor victim is my twin brother Einstein" he laughs with such reality that I find it amusing that he's amused I bit his twin. Like he's not trying to get revenge or something, he's cool with me. Wow.

"I'm Emma Eric"

He's smiling from ear to ear, a very wide smile and I'm lost at the reason for it.

"What?!"

He shrugs "Nothing just a cute coincidence, your last name's my first name"

Oh boy... I barely noticed.

"Wow, must be nice then." I'm talking gibberish now, I have to play cool because he's nicer and way cooler than his uptight twin. How's that even possible?

"Nice meeting you Emma, actually this isn't the first time we've met. I ran into you in the school hallway and kinda broke your pink pen while in a hurry"

What?.... This is insane, this is insane. I mean is it possible that I've been blaming the wrong guy since?
I search my memory and start connecting the dots. No wonder the douchebag was acting so indifferent that day but how could I have known?

"Wait, was that you?" I blurt aloud.

"But... But I thought that was..." I point towards the mansion.

"My bad, we can be easily mistaken. It happens and I'm in art class while my brother is in science with you."

Now that I'm looking closely at him, I remember, he's that cute yet handsome face I met on the patio while his brother has more of a bad boy fearsome look with darker hair. None of them got their mother's red hair, such a shame.

"I searched for that same pen online right?... I mean that was where you bought it right?"

"You don't have to do that it's not necessary"

"I insist, I have to, it was so rude of me to just walk away like that and have you blame my brother for it. I had a football meeting with my coach at that time I'm sorry"

"Oh, you play football?" I ask stupidly like it's the only thing I got from the apology, mentally face palming myself.

"Yeah, and you should come to one of my games one day. Promise you'd love to see me do magic on the field" he's flirting with me right now and I'm swooning.

"Uhm..."

"Young lady get your ass inside the car this minute before I lose it with you" Mum yells walking briskly our way. Eric takes that as his cue to leave, handing me the ice pack and running back inside the house.

Mummy Joanna is fuming hot coals. I'm in trouble. I knew it.

><{{{(•>

Emma finally meets the twins Einstein & Eric 🤗

Don't forget it drop a vote

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

166 58 10
"OMG", have you seen Femi today, he's so hot and dreamyy", Sophia says excitedly. " oh come on, I don't know why you all are so all over him, give hi...
54.2K 13.9K 37
"Do you remember your highschool in Nigeria?" I asked. "Nigeria? No, I studied abroad!" "No! You were in Nigeria.Do you remember me?" "You? Am I supp...
53.8K 13.5K 47
***A Nigerian Novel***** After Ebube had spent most of her life in Canada, her parents decides to send her to Nigeria to learn manners and complete...