To Live or to Exist

hotpinkglasses द्वारा

This is a collection of random thoughts and ideas that popped into my head. I also post some of my better im... अधिक

I DARE YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING.
Date a girl who reads.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Kind of Like Lightning.

WHY MEEEEEE

25 1 1
hotpinkglasses द्वारा

(So, that title has absolutely nothing to do with this stupid attack I'm having, except for the fact that I am DYING OF FEELS.  WHAT THE HECK MAN.)

“But what are you promising?” “To always love you. To defend you even if I know you’re wrong. To surprise you. To always pick up your call no matter what I’m doing. To bake you cookies at least twice a year and to kiss you whenever and where ever you want. Mostly to make sure that you always remember how perfectly imperfect you are.”

So, this is from the scene in glee, where Blaine gives Kurt the promise ring, and it's pretty much the best thing I've ever seen.  Because, let's face it, it's DARREN CRISS giving a handmade bowtie ring (of his favorite gum wrappers) to none other than CHRIS COLFER.

But, you see, it's the promise that makes it the best scene on glee...  The fact that he thought long and hard about what he was going to promise to this guy.  The fact that he actually means what he's saying, and that nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, is sugarcoated.  It's the fact that they're the most human people on the show, and it just looks so goshdarned attainable to find someone who cares THAT MUCH in your life.

So, even though it's not Christmas anymore, I still wanna share my favorite moment ever with y'all (especially because my Klaine feels are at their peak...)

MUCH LOVE BABES.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

145K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
70.1K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...