COCOLATE

By jb23455

⚠WARNING!⚠ MAY CONTAIN SOME AMOUNT OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. NOT THAT MUCH THOUGH. BUT IF YOU CAN... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hitaus.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

4 0 0
By jb23455

Jenny waves to Jacob as she closes the front door to her house. Their walk back home was quiet but peaceful. The evening was beautiful. She enjoyed it. She loved it. But she was sad that she was walking with Jacob because he wanted her safe. She hated that she had to walk home with someone to protect her. She hated the fact that she would not be safe alone. She wanted this to end. She just sighs.

*Jeff? Jas? Are you guys watching this? Will all of this end?*

She walks into the kitchen and sees mom cooking. She was happy. She was humming along to a song. The kitchen smelled amazing!

“Mom? What are you cooking?” Jenny walks into the kitchen.

“Dinner. I'm making Butter chicken and Naan.” She continues cooking.

“Ooh nice! Where's dad?”

“About that….he had to leave on a business trip for a day. He left in the afternoon. He'll be back tomorrow evening.”

Jenny nods. She looks at the dining table.

“Then why are there three plates?”

“Uncle Ben is coming over!”

Jenny looks at her mom. She blinks. Twice.

“Uncle Ben is coming over?!”

“Yes!” Mom beams.

*That man is coming here?!*

“Why?”

“Why? I invited him. Now go and change into something nice.” Mom shoos her away.

Jenny just goes to her room. She sits on her bed.

*Why the heck is he coming over? Why? Why now? Why now? When dad is away?!*

“Ahhh! I don't want to meet him.” She whines as she lies down on her back. She sighs.

She couldn't sleep now. She'll sleep later. And Jacob has gone to visit Ava. Should she also head to the hospital? She stands up and goes to the kitchen.

“Mom I'm going to the hospital—”

“No you're not. You're staying for dinner. Now go.” Mom orders.

Jenny sighs as she walks to her room. She changes into a t-shirt and wears her black jeans. She ties her hair into a bun. She didn't feel like dressing up.

She just sits in her room, reading till her mom calls for her.

“Jenn! Come down!”

She groans as she gets out of her room and walks down the stairs. Her heart clenches as she sees them hugging. They pull apart as they see her. Ben smiles at her.

“Jenny! Long time no see!”

She gives him a side hug and pulls away immediately.

“I'm fine Uncle Ben.” She replies.

He hands her a bag.

“For you. I hope you like it!” He smiles at her. She forces a smile back.

“Thank you.”

“Now that you're here! Let's eat shall we?” Mom asks as she leads him to the dining table. Jenny had no choice but to follow.

*Ugh...*

She sits as mom serves them dinner. Dinner tasted so good!!

*Mom never cooks this good when dad's at home...*

Mom rarely cooks when dad is at home. It was Jenny. But whenever mom cooked, it was okay. Not great. But tonight? The food was amazing.

Jenny couldn't eat, her thoughts filling her mind. She ignored the conversation mom and Ben were having. She didn't want to join it.

“Jenny!” Mom snaps her fingers. Jenny blinks, snapping out of her thoughts.

“Yes mom?” She looks at both of them.

“Answer when he talks to you.” Mom tells her. Ben just smiles at her.

“Yes, Uncle Ben. What were you asking me?” She forces out. She didn't want to talk to him.

“Umm...how is your summer vacation going on?”

“Uhh yeah..it's okay. Nothing special.” She shrugs as she continues eating.

Mom glares at her. Jenny ignores it as she finishes her dinner. She stands up and keeps her plate in the sink.

“Umm...i'm going to my room now. Thank you for coming Uncle Ben. I'll see you soon.” She says as she walks back to her room, not waiting for their response.

She closes her door and sits on her bed, sighing.

*It's finally over! All I need to do now is sleep!* She smiles as she gets up to change.

The door opens.

*Dang! I forgot to lock it!* Jenny sighs.

“What is wrong with you?!” Mom asks as she walks in. Jenny looks at her, confused.

“Nothing mom. I'm alright.”

“Then why were you so rude to Uncle Ben?!” She raises her voice.

“I wasn't rude to him! I didn't do anything!”

“You were so friendly with him. You two had fun! But you've changed.”

*I don't want to associate with him. Not after what I've seen!*

“I haven't changed mom. I'm not in the mood mom.”

“Not in the mood! Watch it young lady. He's done a lot for us. Be good with him.”

Jenny's eyes widen.

“Mom! I didn't do anything wrong! Why are you yelling at me?!”

“Don't raise your voice at me!”

“Mom. This argument is pointless okay? Please. Let's stop.”

“I don't want you to act like this when you're with Ben. That's it.”

“So he's more important to you than us?”

Slap.

Jenny looks at her mom, cupping her cheek, her eyes wide. Her mom slapped her? Just because what she said was right? What the heck?!

“What are you doing?! Why did you slap her?!” Ben suddenly enters. Jenny glares at him. He looks at her mom.

“You love him more than us, right? You don't love us mom?” She looks at her mom, teary eyed.

“Jenny it's n—”

“Ben. I know. I know what is happening between you two. I know okay? So please..don't give me an excuse. I freaking don't need one!”

There is a little silence. Mom was speechless.

“Leave. Both of you. Just leave.” Jenny points to the door, tears rolling down her face. Ben nods as he takes her mom out and Jenny slams the door, locking it.

“Anne….why did you slap her? What she asked wasn't wrong...” He makes her sit on the couch.

“Ben...I don't know why…..I don't know why I hit her..”

“Let me tell you why. You didn't know what to answer. And also because she knows.”

“But how did she find out?”

“That's not important now. What you must do now, is to talk to Alfred. Both of you get a break from that damn work and talk. You guys need to talk. About us, about you two and Jenny. Put everything on hold for now.. I don't think that there's any use in hiding anything..so talk to him okay?”

Anne nods.
________

“Jasper! Jenny let it out...oh god….” Jeff tells, staring at the wall.

“I don't think she could hold it in anymore Jeff. It is too soon, but it's for the best.”

“Too soon?”

“Yes. She wasn't supposed to blurt it out too soon. But there might have been some changes over there..” Jasper looks up.

“Ahh...so things will be alright soon?”

“Yeah.”

“Let's go now. Jenny needs us.” Jasper says and they go to her room. She wasn't on her bed.

“Jeff, check her bathroom!” Jasper exclaims.

Jeff immediately opens the door. His eyes widen.

“Jenny!!!”

**********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By ryuibfr

General Fiction

282K 11K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
232K 10.7K 36
For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1:37) ~~~~~ Jasper is a screwed up kid, yet no one cares enough to find out why. Bruises hide his arm...
33 0 29
Can Tracy overcome a lifetime of abuse and will Jeff be able to set aside his self-doubts in order for the two of them to find true love and happines...
139K 6.2K 35
Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his hea...