ONE SHOT LA CASA DE PAPEL

By nimriscorpion

one shots about lcdp More

Stay With Me More(Tokio-Nairobi)
Happy Birthday Professor!
Death of Her
Sister
ideas/new parts
First Kiss
The Beer Night
Axel (1)
Thank youuuu
Lisbon-Nairobi
Happy Birthday El!
Trust me
new story part 1 maybe? :)
1K
ยกUn bebรฉ!
Candle

Axel (2)

76 2 7
By nimriscorpion

(Continue)

13.45

The door's been knocked. Bogota turned his head to the door. There was a young guy standing in front of the door. Axel. Bogota went to him.

-Hello.-He greeted Bogota.

-Hi, you must be Axel.- He saw pictures of him when he was little. Now he's surprised at how similar he looks with Nairobi.

-Yes.- Boy's smile was very similar to Nairobi. When he came in, he saw Nairobi sleeping. The youngster watched his mother without blinking. She hasn't changed much since the last time he saw her.

13.56

-Mom?

When Nairobi woke up, she heard Axel's voice and saw that he was here.

-Axel son.- Nairobi couldn't believe she saw him after all these years. She was crying. He held her hands. She thought of a lot of old memories.

-Let me leave you alone.- Bogota left the room.

Now she was alone with his son. There was so much to talk about. She didn't know where to start. She straightened up with trying not to show that she was hurting. The young guy helped him by the arm.

-Thank you- Nairobi smiled mixed with tears.

Axel hugged her. Nairobi had been waiting a long time to hug him, and they were finally together. Now they were both crying happily.

14.05

-First of all, thank you for agreeing to meet me. Sure we could have had a better reunion this morning but.

-The important thing is that you're okay. There's a lot I've been wondering about you, mom.- he was kind.

-From where should I start?- smiled.

15.00

Bogota was waiting in the hospital cafe when he left them alone. Ibiza was calling him. Bogota realized it was over three hours.

-Hi sweetie.

-Hi Dad, it's been three hours since we talked to you, and you said you'd be here. I still couldn't reach to my mother.

Bogota must talk about what happened.

-I'll be home in an hour, don't be worry, I love you.

-Okay, I love you, too.-

They hung up.

15.05

Bogota knocked on the door of the room and entered. He seemed worried.

-Mi amor are you okay?- Nairobi asked.

Bogota didn't mention the kids because he didn't know what they were talking about. Nairobi understood the situation.

15.57

Bogota knocked. When the door opened, his three children standing in front of him.

-Dad!- the little ones hugged.

-Hello!- Bogota embraced them.

Ibiza suspected something. He stared at Bogota.

-Darling, are you all right?

-Can I talk to you, private?

Bogota knew he was suspicious and he should explain.

-I haven't been able to reach my mother all morning, so you've been avoiding us. What's going on?- Ibiza was angry and worried.

Honey, we weren't going to tell you this, but I think I should. Your mother had an accident this morning. They called me from the hospital and I had to leave quickly. I told you I'd go to my friend so you wouldn't worry.

After a deep silence, Ibiza spoke.

-Is my mom all right?- she was worried.

-Yes, she is fine.

Ibiza hugged Bogota. Bogota could feel the tears coming through her eyes.

-Can we see her?-

Axel was there. He didn't want things to go wrong. He was going to find a solution. His phone rang. It was Axel's number. -Ibiza, I'll be right there.- he went away from the room quickly.

- Is everything okay? -Bogota asked in hurry.

-Yes, yes. My mom's fine. I have to go. I came here without telling anyone. Should I wait you?

Bogota knew the kids would insist on seeing her. That's why he couldn't let them meet. But he didn't want to leave Nairobi alone.

- I'll be there in 50 minutes.If you could wait please wait.

-Okay I am waiting..-hang up the phone and Bogota entered the room.

-Ibiza, we're going to your mom. We'll tell your siblings what happened on the way.

-Okay dad.- she was happy that she will see her.

16.15

-Dad, where are we going?- Majorca asked.

-Where's my mom?- the youngest asked.

-To your mother.- he answered with a quick and worried voice.

-Where's my mom?- the youngest asked.

-Your mother has a little hurt. We're going to the hospital.

No one talked along the way.

16.55

Nairobi didn't want them to see Axel for now. She was hoping the kids were at home. The door opened and only Bogota entered. She hugged Axel one last time and he did the same. Nairobi stroked his hair.

Axel wiped the tears from his eyes.

-I love you mama.-

-I love you too, baby.

Axel said goodbye to Bogota and left the room. He saw three kids at the door. It was really clear that they were Nairobi's children. and he knew a lot of things about them now.

-Hello- Majorca spoke.

-Hi- he spoke kindly.

-Ibiza had noticed who he was. She looked a lot like her mother. Nairobi didn't tell them much, but Ibiza knew he had a son. She smiled at him, and then Axel went the other way, and they came in.

-Mom!- the kids went to her. Nairobi looked at Bogota, rolled her eyes and hugged them slowly.

-Hey, don't tire your mother.- Bogota interrupt.

-It's okay mi amor.- Nairobi winked at him.

-Does it hurt a lot?- Ibiza asked Nairobi when she holding her hand on her chest.

-No mi vida.- Nairobi stroked her hair.

-Mama, hold me up?- The youngest(Majorca-3 y.o) looked cute at Nairobi.

-Come mi amor.- Nairobi bent down to pick her up.

-I think mom should rest. Bogota interrupt.

-Hold?- the boy asked again in a sad voice.

-Baby, dad is right, mom should rest a little.- Nairobi stroked her cheek.

Child approved it with her head.

18.00

The little ones and Bogota went downstairs to eat somethings. Because the little ones were hungry. Ibiza and Nairobi were alone.

-Mom, when we came here, we saw your son. Axel. -Ibiza brought it up.

Nairobi was afraid of this conversation.

-He looks a lot like you.-she smiled. Nairobi didn't think she might say this.

-Is he?- Nairobi didn't know how to react, so she continue with a question.

-Why did he come?

-Today we were going to meet for the first time after years. Then I didn't come, and he find your father.

Ibiza stopped. -How can he find my father?

That's when Nairobi realized it was all a game. Axel, Bogota's phone, maybe the accident.

-Ibiza, we must turn off all electronic devices. Maybe they've already found us. We need to find your father and your siblings, and we need to get out of here.

Ibiza quickly turned off her phone and ran downstairs. Nairobi took off the serums on her arm, took out the hospital clothes and put on the clothes she wore this morning.

18.12

-Nairobi, what's going on?- Bogota came in.

-We have to go, listen, we missed something. How did Axel get your number?

Bogota was nervous.

-Turn off your phone now, this could be an operation to find us! - Nairobi was thinking about the things she was talking with Axel about.

-Fuck! They know everything!- Nairobi staggered when she quickly got out of bed. Ibiza hold her hand.

-Thank you cariño.- Nairobi gave her a short hug.

-You guys go quickly to the car. I'll come with your mother.

-No car, they may follow us. And they know our faces. We need to change our look.- Nairobi took a look at things around.

-I found. There's a doctors room two rooms away. There must be extra uniforms.- Bogota spoke and quickly entered the doctors room. There was no one there because it was lunchtime and he quickly bought three of them.

-We?- Majorca pointed to his sister.

-They come to you very big. We'll keep you in our arms.

-Mom, I'm scared.

-Don't be afraid, mi amor, nothing will happen.- Nairobi tried to calm her down.

Bogota held his two children. -Ibiza, you help your mother okay?-

-Yes of course.-

Ibiza hold her arm. -I'm not hurting you right?- Nairobi whispered to her.

-No, no, no.  Are you fine?- Ibiza asked.

-Yes. Don't worry, she whispered.

They went out of the hospital. Bogota told them to go the other way. The street was uniting a few metres later. They met when they realized the cameras around them didn't see them.

-Nairobi, are you all right?- the woman was holding her hand on her chest.

-Nairobi?- Bogota asked again. Nairobi tried to hold his shoulder and fell to the ground. The little siblings started crying. Ibiza tried to calm them down.

-What happened to my mom, dad?- Ibiza asked.

She may have pushed herself too hard.- Bogota said and hold her to his arms, they quickly began to walk away.

-Fuck, the police.- Bogota saw the police car with its lights on from the other side.

-What?- Ibiza was scared.

-Honey, now listen to me carefully. You and your siblings need to go away. We'll find a way with your mother.

-But what if you get caught?- Ibiza was wiping the tears from her eyes.

-We're not going to get caught, girl. But you take care of your siblings and yourself, go away from here. We'll find you, don't be afraid. And please be where there are too many people. I don't want some people to hurt you or your siblings.- Bogota hold Nairobi on his knee and kissed his children.

-We love you, Dad.

-Me and your mom loves you too.

The siblings started running. Bogota didn't know where to hide. He saw a warehouse. He went down there fast.

18.40

-Hello, is anyone there?- he was looking around. -Hello?-

He heard a few conversations and checked around.

-I'm sorry I came in, but. - Bogota called out to the man whose shadow was visible. The man's footsteps were getting close and he could now see his face. He felt so lucky. Because the family didn't leave them alone. Palermo and Helsinki.

-Fuck, I'm so glad I found you. – said and he saw his three children standing in the back.

-We may have scared them a little, but we had to save them.- said Helsinki.

The children hugged Bogota. They then embraced Helsinki and Palermo.

Helsinki took Nairobi where there are a few sheets. – She looks exhausted. But she will be fine.-

-Thank you so much for everything. If you weren't here, we'd be in the hands of the polices.- Bogota said with a whisper.

-Of course we are here. There's nothing to thank you for. So you're not going to introduce us these little, strong children?

-Children, these are Uncle Helsinki and Palermo. They are from family. And your uncle Helsinki is one of your mother's closest friends. Me and Uncle Palermo knows each other for a long time. But we all lived together for a while.

The kids said their names, and they weren't afraid anymore. They even had a chat. They controlled Nairobi from time to time. But they couldn't do anything except wait her to wake up.

19.20

"We miss the family a lot," Helsinki said.

-True.- said Bogota.

Nairobi was waking up, and when she looked to the left, she saw Helsinki, Palermo, Bogota and the children sitting around a table.

-Wait a minute, Helsinki and Palermo?- Nairobi blinked several times.

-Correct guess!- Helsinki approached her and hugged her. Nairobi did the same and they kissed from cheeks.

-Helsi, I can't believe this!- Nairobi was crying with happiness.

-The family is here. Helsinki was wiping out what was coming out of his eyes. The others came to her.

-Honey, you survived from bullets, you'll get through this too.- said Palermo. Communication between them has changed in years.

-Of course.-Nairobi hugged him. Then she hugged to children.

-Are you scared?

-Yes.- little ones said.

-In fact, Ibiza tried to protect them. When you weren't awake the police came and I told them to go away of here.

Nairobi opened her arms to hug her and Ibiza hugged her tightly.

-I love you so much, baby.- said Nairobi and kissed her.

They stayed in that warehouse for a few days. They were getting closer and closer, and it was going to make it harder for them to leave. The children were listening the stories of the gang's robberies told by their Uncle Helsinki and also uncle Palermo who interrupt always. The Argentine memories of Nairobi and Helsinki, and the friendship of Palermo and Bogota.

Omg i love how it ended hahaha. I hope you like it too! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 610 18
"I am not the same woman you once faced. There's no more Bonnie and Clyde. Those people died the day you ordered Andrรฉs's execution. And now? I have...
8.8K 419 16
Atlas Montes, probably the best female hacker and pickpocket of Spain, just wanted to rob a store with her brother. He would go in while she sits in...
17.6K 625 21
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘š๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก...?" โ˜†.๏ฝก...
19.8K 367 23
Almost all persons, pictures and graphics herein are factual. The story, however, is PURELY fictional. An ALVITZ love story.