Mafia Stepbrothers | BTS FF

By diya17072006

Mafia Stepbrothers BTS FF A girl named y/n is a cold girl who hides many secrets within herself! what will... More

Introduction
Instructions
Trailer
Character Introduction
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
An Insight of me
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (wedding day-part 1)
Chapter 11 (wedding day- part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

3.7K 76 7
By diya17072006

Sunday morning

Y/N'S pov

I was sleeping in my room peacefully untill......

RING, RING, RING........

Y/N: Ahhhh, you ruined my Beauty sleep Bitch, Go and Ring somewhere else.......
(While throwing the alarm clock towards the wall)

5 Minutes later.........

Y/N'S MOM: CHOI Y/N!!!! THIS IS THE 100TH TIME OF YOU BREAKING THE CLOCK! NOW SHOULD I COME THERE WITH MY SLIPPERS?
(She shouted from the kitchen with a hint of anger in her voice)

Y/N: Mom, why are you shouting for no reason? If you wanna shout then shout on this fucking ugly alarm clock, she was the one who ruined my sleep.
(She shouted from her bedroom)

MOM: Use your language properly Choi Y/n!
(She said while entering in Y/n room)

Y/N: ok mom
(She said and then again went to sleep)

MOM: aish! why are you sleeping again?
(She said annoyed by her daughter's actions)

Y/N: Mom just one more minute, please, let me sleep.
(She said in a pleading voice)

MOM: No darling, you have to wake up now, Don't you remember we have a flight today, please get ready fast or else we will miss our flight.
(She said in a sweet voice still showing the firmness in her voice)

Y/N: Ahh- Oh, I totally forgot about it Mom!
(She said surprised with the fact that she totally forgot about moving to a new place)

MOM: Aish! I knew it, you would have forgotten about it. Now just get up and get Ready. Don't you wanna eat pancakes!
(She said with teasing voice as she knew that y/n likes pancakes a lot so that would make her wake up)

Y/N: You made pancakes!? Then just give me one minute mom, I'll be there Right Now.
(She said while getting up from her bed and going to the washroom to get freshen up)

MOM: ok then come fast.
(She said and went out of her room, heading towards the kitchen)

AUTHOR'S Pov

Y/n got ready and came downstairs to eat her breakfast.

Y/n sat on the dining table while her mother served the breakfast to her.

TIME SKIP AFTER 30 MINUTES~~~

Y/N'S Pov

I finished my breakfast, And Now Me and My Mom both were ready to head to the airport now.
We took our suitcases and booked a cab to drop us to the airport.
We sat inside our cab and soon we reached the airport.

After reaching the airport, We got seated in the plane.

TIME SKIP AFTER 8 HOURS~~~~

Y/N'S Pov

WE FINALLY REACHED SEOUL!
I was so tired after such a stressful flight, that I asked mom to take us to our new home!
After reaching our new home, we unpacked all our things, arranged everything and finally got settled in our house.
After all these things I was so exhausted, that I immediately went to my room for a nice sleep.

Back story~
We came to Seoul because the job in which mom was working shifted her to Seoul and if she agreed to come to Seoul than she will also get a Promotion with it.
Basically, She was Promoted with the transfer to Seoul.
She didn't wanted to lose this opportunity as this promotion gave her a better salary then earlier, so we decided to move to Seoul.
Back story finish~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHOI FAMILY HAS ARRIVED TO SEOUL NOW!

WHAT IS WAITING FOR THEM?

HOW Y/N'S LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE AFTER ARRIVING TO SEOUL?

AND Y/N'S MOM DECIDED TO COME TO SEOUL ONLY BECAUSE OF THE PROMOTION OR THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE TOO?
.
.
.
.
STAY TUNED TO FIND ALL THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS!
(◠‿・)-☆
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys.
Sorry for the short and a boring chapter but just wait and watch what all things are waiting for you all my dear lovely readers.
Btw thanks to all of you for giving me 100+ reads on this book and please check my other book as well, it would mean a lot to me.

And now time for some motivational quotes (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
As I love motivating people around me!

I wanted to tell you all one more thing that if you want you can follow this channel.

Note:- This is not my channel.
This channel's community posts are so motivational and inspirational that makes my day turn into a happy day.
So if you feeling low, you can go and check out her channel.
The motivational pictures that I post on my each and every chapter are usually from her, As I also love motivating people around me.

So that's it for today
Bye bye
༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
305K 9.2K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
770K 22.1K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
73.4K 1.6K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...