mi chica linda // camilo x oc

By halloweenluvr

Camilo slowly falls in love with a girl from town, Estella Alvarez! A stubborn girl who is tough on everyone... More

Starting info :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
author here!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HI AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AUUUTTHHHOOOORRRR
Chapter 32
author!
Chapter 33
a/n again :(
AN / final update probably

Chapter 26

73 3 0
By halloweenluvr

CAMILOS POV:

Estella and I gathered everyone up, we all sat in my room after they were finally convinced that a sleepover was a good idea.

All the girls were talking, meanwhile I was setting up different sleeping bags and pillows along the floor and putting out snacks.

"We should do Camilo's makeup." Mirabel was talking to Isabela, who nodded quick in response.

"Guys no please last time it was a wreck-" I walked over to them and just started babbling on and on about how we should leave my face alone.

Whenever they mess with my face I end up looking like a three year old who snuck into their moms makeup drawer.

Usually they try some crazy eyeshadow or put way too much blush on me, they've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I'm like their practice dummy.

"Camilo shush you're talking too fast nobody can understand you." Dolores was cupping her ears to cover them.

"Sorry. Please don't do my makeup." I began to walk away again to let them do their girl stuff, whatever that is I'm sure I didn't want to know.

"Mirabel do you have any extra clothes I can sleep-" Estella started but I was quick to cut her off.

"Oh! You can just borrow something of mine if you'd like." I turned around and realized I probably sounded a bit too eager.

"Alright! Thank you." She smiled and nodded her head.

I walked away and heard them all giggling and whispering before Mirabel finally made an announcement.

"Lets play truth or dare!" 

"Why not?" I shrugged and sat down on the floor, everyone else agreed and sat down as well.

Estella was next to me, she rested her head on my arm and I offered my hand, she took it.

"Okay! Isabela, truth or dare." Mirabel was facing her sister, who answered "truth."

"Did you like Mariano at all? " As Mirabel spoke both Dolores and Isabela got pink.

"No. No I did not." Isabela flicked her wrist and a flower sprung into Mirabel's mouth, she rolled her eyes and Estella laughed.

We went around the circle, giving each person dares or getting them to spill their secrets.

"Excuse me Mr.Madrigal, I want to change, can I go steal your clothes now?" Estella looked up at me and I scoffed at the name she used for me.

"Yes Ms.Alvarez, go ahead, take whatever you can find that will fit." I let go of her hand and she stood up.

After going through my closet for about five minutes she went into the bathroom to change.

"Camilo, truth or dare." Mirabel was looking at me with a smirk, which shouldn't have been as terrifying as it was.

"Dare." I sat up and crossed my legs, nervous for what was coming for me.

"I dare you to kiss Estella when she gets back." She crossed her arms and I simply forgot to breathe for at least ten seconds.

"Wh- How- What? Why? We've never kissed like, just randomly? I'd feel bad doing it without her permission, it's not like we're dating." I finally brought myself to words, although nothing seemed to be coming out right.

After a while of them begging and begging I finally agreed, I started regretting every moment of my existence.

The bathroom door opened and my heart started racing. Estella came out in one of my white t-shirts and some of my sweatpants, which were clearly too big for her.

She walked over to us and my body just stopped working.

"Hola chica linda-" I tried speaking but before I knew it, Estella had leaned down to my face and brought me into a kiss.

Everyone in the room was just staring, not knowing wether to stay silent or laugh that she completed my dare before I could.

"I'm- Wh- Uh- Huh?" I felt my own cheeks burning red as she sat back down next to me.

"You guys really have to be more quiet if you want a dare to be a secret, I could hear your whole conversation." Estella grinned and tried to hold in her laughter at the reactions of everyone else in the room.

I shook my head and dropped my face into my hands, feeling pure embarrassment but also genuinely not knowing how to act at that point.

Eventually everyone went back to normal, it took me a while though.

"Ok Camilo, it's your turn to ask someone!" Mirabel was smiling and I sighed.

"Estella, truth or dare?" I offered my hand to her, and she took it once again.

"Truth." She yawned then looked back at me.

"Hmmm, who's the most attractive person in this room." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Obviously myself, but I don't think I'm aloud to pick myself, so Isabela." She smirked as mine dropped into a frown, Isabela burst out in laughter.

I crossed my arms and gave Estella a dramatic sad look.

"How could you betray me like this!" I pretended to pass out in her arms, putting a hand to my forehead and falling into her lap.

"Pftt-" She rolled her eyes and laughed a bit, meanwhile Isabela was still wheezing.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her, she looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

My eyes widened and she looked away from me, meanwhile she started playing with my hair.

"Alright Dolores, truth or dare?" Estella continued on with the game, we all got asked at least one more dare and a few more truth's before getting bored.

We all got into the different sleeping bags and turned on a movie, we figured we'd watch it then go to sleep if we didn't already fall asleep during it.

I had given myself the biggest sleeping bag, obviously. I could have slept on my bed if I wanted but I decided to just stay on the floor with everyone else.

After around an hour everyone seemed to be knocked out cold, as I was about to lay down I noticed Estella sitting back up and rubbing her eyes.

"Can't sleep?" I whispered towards her, she was close to me but I didn't want anyone else to wake up.

"No, your room is cold as hell. It's like Antartica in here dude." She yawned in-between her sentences, she pulled her hair back into a bun and stretched out her arms.

"We can share sleeping bags if you want. Mine's bigger than all the rest and I put like three different blankets under here." I shrugged and she nodded.

After grabbing her pillow, she walked over to where I was and unzipped the sleeping bag. She was obviously trying to be quiet but it was loud either way so we were both struggling to hold in our laughter at her failed attempt of being sneaky.

She zipped herself back up, and although there was still space between us we were still insanely close.

For some reason I hadn't processed that we'd literally be sleeping right next to each other. 

"Why is yours so comfy, mine felt like I was sleeping in a pile of a bunch of leaves." She tilted her head up towards mine, only making our faces closer.

"Probably cause of all the blankets I shoved in here." I shrugged and she sighed.

"Thanks for making sure I don't freeze. Goodnight, Mr.Madrigal." She closed her eyes and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"Goodnight, Ms.Alvarez." I closed my eyes as well and it wasn't long before we were both asleep.

Overall, I'd say that night went pretty well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.2K 34
New girl in town? Y/n Perez just moved to Colombia from the Philippines. Lives in a town called 'Encanto', she and her family has heard about the mad...
143K 3.9K 33
this takes place after the movie, your name is y/n and your 15 you've recently moved into encanto from Arizona because you and your family needed a c...
9.4K 154 13
Y/n is a normal, kind sweet teenager who gets terrible treatment from her father because she loves the Madrigals and has a crush on one of them. Her...
48K 1K 43
When a girl nobody recognized goes sightseeing at night a certain Madrigal boy was intrigued by who she was and where did she come from. Will they be...