The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

By alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 29

16.2K 372 32
By alyssa21hosein

Lilyliah's POV

I hate to see her this way. Right now we were in her office and she looked so out of it. When she said they got him. I was first confused but when she said he was her trainer I was ready to kill for my bambina. Why did she need to get kidnapped?!
We arrived to the house......mansion where they were keeping the guy and I must say this is out of context she's so good with kids. Anyways, she spoke to Akari and Ethan and then she went to change into another clothing when she did the rest of the family was confused. She gave us a warning and then led us to what seemed to be a basement area.
After she went and began to torture the guy......Helios.

Every time I wanted to look away I couldn't, I kept reminding myself he wasn't innocent he runnier her life and he deserved it. I watched in shock as he recited a set of rules, the names she called him. By the look on her face those were things she was forced to say and be called. I wanted to honestly cry. But those weren't my tears to cry. I knew she would hate pity, so I didn't give her any, I just gave her my support.

The way she called and demanded him, and the way he obeyed and knew exactly how to position himself and what was about to happen was scary. Not for him no. For me to think that was what she lived through. Everyone could have sensed the moment she lost it. When anger took over her. When she picked him up so easily by the throat and the way she screamed my heart shattered. I felt horrible as a mother but at the same time so proud. She was a survivor.
When she was telling him about the rape, I couldn't bear it to listen so I hugged my husband and silently cried. She was eight. I was happy for her in the end though. She finally looked like a piece of her was at peace.

Hades' POV

What the fuck. I'm confused. The dominance she had the confidence. 1004? I'm lost. What?

"We decided we wanted to take a little walk down memory lane with you." she said by a table.

I wasn't expecting them to like play hide and seek or some shit but it wasn't what she did either.

"I asked DO YOU UNDERSTAND." She shouted at him. I visibly flinched at her tone.

"O-one re-respect me and f-fear me." He started as I walked to watch him.

"T-wo take it. Three use our titles. f-four if I cry I will be punished more. F-ive I deserve to be punished. S-six I am unwanted. S-seven if I stutter p-punishments will be restarted." he called out.

What the fuck? What is this. I'm fucking lost. She's doing a good job though.

"Position 1." She said bitterly.

He didn't move. I don't think that was what she wanted as she then shouted,

"I SAID GET INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING POSITION 1."

He got down on his knees and his back straight and leaned forward.

What was happening.

"Do you remember the last time, where we stopped at?" She asked running her hands over....whips?

Wait last time?

"8-85 m-m'am."

"start." She said whipping him for the first time on his bare back.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. T-Ten!!" he screamed out the last one.

"You know the rules kitten." She said as the boys in the back with her laughed.

" One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. ELEVEN. Twelve. Thirteen. Four-Fourteen!" he said messing up again.

"One. Two...

"EIGHTY FIVE!" he cried out.

They restarted at least five times I think.

"Position 5." I commanded him

He struggled and turned around, his body flat on the floor lying on his back. She was given a heated dagger.

She started carving into his body.
his screams filled the room as Akari and Ethan started to full a bucket of water.

I'm still trying to figure out how he knew what positions mean what, she didn't tell him?

"s-stop p-please."

"Rules two and four." She said.

"Position 8." I said

He crawled to the bucket and stayed on his knees.

Oh no.

She grabbed the back of his head and inserted it into the water until he was drowning then brought him back up.
She did it a couple of times then tied him onto the post and her and her two friends and punched him, again and again

That had to hurt.

She took a dagger and stabbed him in multiple areas. One boy pulled off his pants and she cut off his dick.

Oh lord, she was turning red. She was angry angry. I'm sorry for that man.

She grabbed him by the neck and threw him on the ground.

She strong strong. Damn my niece powerful.

She put on a gloves and picked up an object from the ground...oh wait that's his dick...... at least she wore a gloves.

She shoved it in his mouth.

My eyes widened and I felt everyone in the room tense up in disgust and fear, we better not mess up.

She went to get the guns and knives and something else from the table. 

"THIS. THIS IS THE FOR THE TIMES I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. THIS IS FOR CAUSING ME PAIN FOR ALL MY LIFE. THIS IS FOR TAKING THE ONE THING I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE CONTROL OVER. FEEL IT. SUCK YOUR OWN DICK." She screamed at him. She shot him over and over again but in places that he could feel and won't make him die yet. She grabbed the knife and dragged it down his stomach. Blood was dripping everywhere. She grabbed his hands and chopped his fingers off one by one. then moved to his toes.

What did he take? What. I feel dumb as fuck. He did something to her...but what? God for even breathing around her he deserves this.

She sounded in pain.

"P-PLEASE S-STOP" he screamed out.

"DID YOU STOP!" She asked holing up his head by his hair.

"N-n-no"

"I WAS EIGHT YOU FUCKING BASTARD. EIGHT. YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU MADE THEM, WATCH YOU SHITTING DICKLESS BITCH. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YOU KNOW WHAT.I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND QUITE YET." She screamed at him while cutting off his toes now. She grabbed him by his neck and placed him on a chair and tied him up. She went to the cleaning cupboard and took a broom stick and chuckled darkly as she approached him

It was scary trust me.

He was on all fours and she shoved the stick up his ass.

Me and everyone flinched forward. Splinters.

"I HOPE YOU MOTHERFUCKING LIKE THAT DICKHEAD" I said.

She called one of the boys and he went quickly he looked pale and took the knife as she instructed and followed her instructions

He was a screaming in pain.

She took the dagger and sliced his neck but stopped halfway before he was dead and said.

"Rule number 5 kitten."

"I-I d-des-er-ve to b-be p-pun-ish-ed." he said choking on his blood.

"Yes you do." She said before shooting him in the head then in then in the stomach then in the head using all the bullets

Wow.

Brothers' POV

All the brothers watched their baby sister in action. They were scared yes. But proud. Her method was brutal. They couldn't bear to watch her in pain as she yelled at him they felt it. She was taking out everything at least some of it off on him. He ruined her and they wanted to help. But she was doing a much better job than they could've ever. The stick. The rules. The positions. They couldn't believe their eyes. She went through that.

Dimitri's POV

I watched my girlfriend punish her tormentors. I couldn't bear to think she had to do all that. The rage. The everything she gave him. She impaled the man. God I hope I don't get her mad.
I wanted to do nothing but hug her and kiss her, she's been through so much.

HI THIS IS JUST THE POV'S OF THE FAMILY DURING THE LAST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED

-ALYSSA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 481 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
1.2M 28.8K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
25.3K 680 11
3 year old Aria had been living with her neglectful mother and abusive step father for 1 year, after her biological father divorced Amy - Aria's moth...
4.8M 116K 51
Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped at the age of 1 years old out of envy...