Blazing Forward

By K-Destiiny

Leati and Arianna are back for this next version of their lives together. Follow them as they learn to naviga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Polls
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 28

679 32 6
By K-Destiiny

After Jojo finished her homework, Le told us to get dressed because he wants to take us all out to dinner. Mel was showing out for sure, but honestly, it's the same stuff that she does when he's not here. She helped with the twins and Jojo all evening, even after the restaurant, while we went for a walk and then helped me with bath time when we got home.

"You know, I'm glad that you have Mel here. She really does help a lot." Le said after we laid the twins down.

"She's been a Godsend, which brings me to a conversation we had."

"Alright, spill it." he chuckled, pulling me down to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Mel wants to drop out of her college course and complete a beauty course online." I told him.

"What?"

"That's not all."

"Oh boy, what else?" he chuckled again.

I could read the emotions passing over his face as I told him the rest of Mel's big, beautiful babysitting idea. Curiosity, apprehension, exhaustion, and surprise amongst the clearest.

"Aria ..." he sighed.

"She brought it up to me, I never mentioned it."

"She wants to stay here or travel?" he asked.

"Either but I'd prefer to have them on the road with me." I told him.

"Are you ready?"

"Not at all but in the meantime, if you agree, we can figure out the logistics on how to make it all work. I already told her that I had to talk to you but that still wasn't a promise. She's really good with them and we already trust her."

"What did your mom and Marcus say?"

"Mom was hysterical so I couldn't understand half of her words and Marcus supports his daughter's decisions as long as she's not turning into a party girl and she's actually getting real work experience."

"A party girl she sure isn't, even if she didn't like her school course, she was very dedicated to it anyway. Got good grades and maintained her GPA. I'd prefer her over a stranger, that's for sure." he said and for a second, I'm feeling the same excitement.

"I wish we could homeschool Jojo. That way we could get a travel bus and just drive with the family. Hell, we could probably get the twins and Trin to hop on the idea too." I laughed.

"Babe, are you serious?" Le asked, shooting me a curious look.

"What? No, that was just a joke." I laughed.

"It's not a bad idea though." he said, surprising me.

"Mi amor, are you serious?" I asked.

"I'd have to look into it, compare space and price. It isn't a bad idea at all." he said.

"Well, that's a surprise."

"We can talk about the bus, Mel, and homeschooling tomorrow. Come on momma, I'ma take care of my wife." he said, picking me up.

"You gonna sex me up good, daddy?"

"Hell yeah." he growled when I started kissing his neck.

"Mi amor ..."

"I got you baby." he smiled, dropping me on our bed.

He absolutely took very good care of me. The man is a beast in the sheets and I'm always very satisfied and satiated. He's so tender at the same time in his lovemaking, it's like nothing I've ever felt before.

I missed sleeping next to my husband, waking up next to him, just having him here at home in general. At some point during the night, he wrapped his arm around me and we actually slept straight through. The twins slept straight through the night but they're early risers and I'm already attuned to their schedules. When I woke up, I left Le in bed sleeping, and walked into the nursery

"Good mornings. Buenos días mis bebes." I smiled. (good morning my babies)

They're quiet, happy babies, but today they are babbling it up. I quickly changed their diapers and took both babies to the living room to nurse. The boys just watched me, each one with a fist laying on my breast and their big, beautiful hazel eyes focused on their momma. My hearts, my greedy boys nursed their fill and as I burped Ian, my husband walked out from our room. He's a mouthwatering sight, always is.

"Lalelei, why didn't you wake me up to help you?" He yawned.

"Because you need to take advantage of the downtime and actually rest.

"Hey handsome." he said as he picked Aiden up, kissing me over our son's heads.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Better than I have in weeks." he smiled.

"Good, it's good to have you home. We missed you."

"I've missed you all so much." he sighed.

"You're here now, mi amor, and that's all that matters." I told him.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" he asked.

"No, not really. Let's just chill at home." I suggested.

"Alright, a chill day at home sounds right."

Patricia came over with Sika and we just had a really good day. The guys manned the grill and we spent the afternoon in the pool. It was the first time that we put the twins in the pool at their two months. I waited on purpose so that Le could be here for it.

Not being home is hard for him, it's hard for all of us. I understand what he's talking about when he talks about missing out, which is why I want the twins on the road with us when I go back to work. I want these moments to last forever. Happy kids, happy family, stress-free days by the pool, and lots of laughs.

"Babe ..." my husband called out.

"Yes ... mi amor ... Jojo is in the living room." I said when his hands wrapped around and went up my waist to cup my breasts as I washed dishes.

"There's more than enough space between us." he replied, kissing my neck.

"Le ..." I moaned softly, pressing my ass against him.

"Mmm, let's put them to sleep."

"Mi amor, your parents are still here." I smiled as he groaned.

"Can we kick them all out?"

"No, they missed you." I said, turning in his arms.

"I know and I missed them too."

"Enjoy the family time."

"Babe, let's go out tonight. Leave the kids with mom and dad." he said.

"Did you talk to them first before offering them up as babysitters?"

"Yes, I talked to them but I told them I'd have to check with you first." he smiled.

"Okay, let's go out." I smiled.

"Where do you wanna go, baby?"

"Somewhere fun."

"Alcohol?" he asked.

"I'd have to pump first."

"Okay. It's still early, we can still put the twins down before we leave, baths and all that jazz." my husband smiled.

"You just want bath time with the boys." I laughed.

"I do, I want that."

Le started showering with the boys before he left and he loves it. He's a big fan of skin to skin, so bath time is really important to him. He says he wants to create all of the memories, whether the boys remember them or not. He wants that special time with them and who am I to deny any of them that opportunity. After he had his bath time and we had them both dressed, I nursed both boys and we put them to sleep.

While Le spent some extra time with his parents I pumped enough milk for what I hope will be two days until I can get the alcohol out of my system. As my husband got ready for tonight, I showered and got dressed, having picked out a white lace cropped top, black pants, heels, choker, and purse. I put my hair up for the night, did my makeup, and splashed on Le's favorite perfume just for fun. It feels good to get all dressed up again. Looking in the mirror, it's obvious that my body has changed and no matter how much I work out, I would never want to erase those changes. I brought two lives into the world, my greatest pride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 391 18
1076 the flight they met on. Seeking liberation from a suffocating relationship in Atlanta. Hazel's impulsive decision to leave town on a flight to...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
41.6K 1.2K 23
Newly divorced, Joe Anoa'i, is trying to adjust to his new life. With no wife, or kids around him 24/7, he's somewhat having a hard time with his new...
253K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/2/24: Editing for grammar and clarity in preparation to...