Who Is She?

By MysteriousAuthor356

Lillian Black was just a child when she lost her innocence. She was just a child when she realized the world... More

Disclaimer
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter (Riley)
Bonus Chapter (Lillian)

Chapter 3

11.6K 273 13
By MysteriousAuthor356

A couple weeks passed since her dad came home.

And she still didn't take the initiative to talk to him.

What should she say?

She wondered.

Markus snuck in a couple times at night to do the 'magic'.

She didn't like it a single bit and her body was always sore after that.

She's been spending more of her time in her head with King.

"It looks so tasty." King said, eyeing the cake Lillian was eating. No, not a slice. The whole thing.

It was apparently someone's birthday and it was a chocolate cake. Who doesn't like chocolate!

"It is." She thought licking her lips, making him narrow his eyes in envy.

"You want." She asked swinging her fork with cake infront of him in her head.

"Yes." He said inching closer to take a bite.

"Too bad." She chuckled eating the piece. He groaned in frustration.

'I hate this girl.'

He thought.

She giggled in her head. King isn't true, if someone were to see her giggling to herself they might think she is insane.

Max was walking past her when she jumped out of the chair she was sitting on and managed to slide the plate, with the cake, off the counter so she can keep it in the refrigerator and eat it later.

She accidentally bumped into him, slamming the cake right in his crotch and her head on his stomach.

"Ouch." She said rubbing her head in pain after dropping the plate, spilling the rest of the cake on the ground.

'Just great.' Max rolled his eyes in annoyance and hatred. 'Clumsy bitch.' He thought in hatred.

Lillian's eyes widened when she saw the mess she created.

She tried to remove the cake from his crotch bit by bit when he snatched her hand away roughly.

"Never touch a guy there." He said through gritted teeth.

She nodded vigorously felling tears pool in her eyes, she tried to not sob out.

He let her hand go and looked at the cake and rolled his eyes in disgust when he thought of something.

He facepalmed. 'Great, I'm the best brother.'

He thought sarcastically.

"Happy birthday." He said before leaving the kitchen.

"Idiot." She muttered under her breathe holding her hand in disgust.

"I liked him better when he was ignoring you." King said folding his hand over his shoulder.

Lillian nodded her head.

"I didn't know it was your birthday. Don't they usually throw a party." King said thoughtfully.

"Neither did I. They still don't like me, Markus lied." She thought looking down in despair, feeling her eyes tear up again.

"Yeah, didn't he tell that guys like being touched there." King pointed out.

Lillian fell silent appearing deep in thoughts, her depressed look turning into a frown.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Look at that gift your dad got for you. Isn't it pretty." Nancy gushed looking at the diamond necklace, on lillian's dressing table, Lillian's dad got for Lillian.

"Nancy." She started looking at the necklace in front of her as she was getting her hair combed and getting ready for bed.

"Can we touch guys there." She asked hesitatantly feeling blush creep up her cheeks.

"Where." Nancy asked cluelessly as she took another strand of her hair to tie a braid.

"In.....between their....thighs." Lillian stuttered out, feeling glad she chose the right words.

"No, good girls won't touch guys there and won't let boys touch them inbetween their legs either." Nancy said harshly, tieing her hair with a band before moving to the other side.

"But what if someone touches me there." Lillian wondered internally panicking.

'What did Markus do with her?'

"I don't have a good feeling about this lily." King said, appearing out of nowhere, rubbing his arm nervously.

"Where is this going Lillian?" Nancy asked, raising one of her eyebrow suspiciously.

Lillian looked uncomfortable and avoided the question.

"Tell your daddy if someone touches you there." Nancy breathed out.

"No one touched you there, right?" Nancy asked softly in a comforting voice and dragged the last word.

Too bad Lillian was no where near being comforted.

Lillian could hear her heartbeat get louder with every passing second like it was gonna burst any second. It was getting harder to breathe.

"No." She whimpered out.

Nancy either didn't notice her panic or chose to ignore it, though it wouldn't be surprising if it was the latter, as she bid the girl goodbye soon after and left her bedroom.

A couple hours passed before Markus entered the room.

Lillian couldn't sleep knowing she shouldn't be doing this. She didn't understand what exactly it was but she quickly understood that this wouldn't get her liked. At all.

She jolted from the bed when she heard her door open.

"Leave me alone." She said, scared out of her mind. Feeling something hard sitting on her chest though she wasn't laying down anymore.

Markus narrowed his eyes when he heard her panicked voice.

"Don't you want your dad to like you anymore." He asked through gritted teeth in anger.

"Leave me alone." She repeated, whimpering.

He moved towards her but she managed to dodge him and rolled to the other side of the bed and climbed down.

"Get back here. You are making a scene." He yelled angrily then stated in a monotone.

Lillian ran out of the room, downstairs and screamed 'HELP' on top of her lungs, waking her father, brother and a few more servants on the floor up.

She banged on her father's door , hoping to wake him up.

He opened the door looking furious someone woke him up.

Markus entered the floor after her dad, brother and a few people came out to see who caused a ruckus in the middle of the night.

"Can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on." He seethed and looked at his daughter.

"Dad, dad." She said scared.

"I will take her away from here." Markus said looking calm.

"No." She shouted running to her brother who looked disheveled. Another girl came out of the room with a towel wrapped around her.

"What's going on?" She asked looking at everyone and blushed when she saw people looking at her. Max stood in front of her and glared at the people looking at her.

"Nothing, Lillian had a nightmare and screamed the house down. Markus can you take her to her room." He said harshly and looked at the man in question when he said the last sentence.

"Yes." Markus complied.

He stepped forward and carried her away as she continued to scream.

She looked at her brother as he turned away from her and ushered the girl inside his room.

Lillian doesn't know why she remembers that day vividly. Maybe it's because that was the first time she realized no one cared for her.

Maybe it's because it was when she realized she had no one, that she can only rely on herself.

But whatever it was, it was an heartbreaking eye opener for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 119 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
7.8K 349 10
"You are ours baby" said they in unison "w-wh-what" she whispered to herself shocked. A girl, beautiful and innocent, 16 years old, don't know what...
139K 4.3K 32
On the coldest night of the coldest months of the year, a Rose bloomed in the icy Knight's household ... A flower she is ... And a flower she was nam...
200K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...