π™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 π™΄πšœπšŒπšŠπš™πšŽ...

By taraelysia

[COMPLETE] "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" he praises, smirking down at her. "Yes... More

Before You Read... (A/N)
1 (S)
2 (S)
3 (S)
4 (S)
5 (K)
6 (S)
7(K)
8(S)
9(K)*
10 (S)
11(S)*
12(S)
13(S)
14(S)
15(S)*
π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πš•πšžπšπšŽ
16(S)- π™ΏπšŠπš›πš 𝙸𝙸
17 (S)
18 (S)
19 (S)*
20 (S)
21 (S)
22(S)
23(?)
24(S)
25(L)
26(S)
27(S)
28(S)*
29(L&S)
30(L&S)
31(L)
Perhaps, I do. (S)*
"It's Just Me." (L)
"Fuck you."(K)
"Yes, Master". (S)*
Okay, how the fu- (A/N)
"You, too, Mr. Merrell."(K)*
~Q&A~
"A little voyeur in you, huh?"*(S)

Love you guys. (A/N)

965 24 2
By taraelysia

4K views.

People viewed my story four-thousand times. 

I remember when I started this off, and I would like to thank every single voter and reader who got me here. I would post more bonus chapters if I could, trust me, if I were at a better place mentally but I am barely making do as it is. I am writing another book, which may have botchy updates, so I am sorry about that, too.

Suffering through the biggest writer's block ever. Across books and stories.

Special mention to those who diligently voted on every chapter, you know who you guys are. I love it when you respond to what I write. You make my days happier. I hope that I'll update soon: don't want to disappoint you!

With lots of love and hope for you,

Tara xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
3.8M 73.5K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
285K 12.3K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...