Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

The Realisation

61.4K 2.8K 710
By suzangill98

              Aaron's pov

Love is fuc* ed up concept. That I never had time for. Busy managing my own monsters.

If anyone would have suggested that someone's love would have calmed my beasts, treating my problem without the need of medication?

I would have laughed at them.

Because in reality , it's not love
It's lust that does it. It's when I rampage inside a women, releasing myself .

When I get tired of fuc* ing whole night. When bodily pleasure numb my mind of all my thoughts and pains .

Do my monsters finally ease.

And till now there was this one person who helped me with it.

Andriana.

When she said call me when you need me next. She referred to this raw lust which claws to be released.

She held my beasts in chains, in restraints by her tricks.

She was a sin.

A sin who taught me to be a sinner.

But the second, this stupid girl said those words to me. I had changed my mind rather quickly.

"It sounds funny coming from the lips of a sinner himself?

She was right. I wasn't offended. And why would I even be? When I was a sinner.

I have committed grave sins.

If only she knew their extents? If only she knew I had no limits.

And look at her now?

All her fierceness gone. As she lays under me, at my mercy. Her innocent brown orbs filled with a foreign emotion of lust and that petite body of hers literally shivering under me like a little leaf.

Do you get it now? Why I maintain my distance from her?

Just look at her. Can she even take 1 percent of what Andriana could. Can she satisfy me , yet leave unscathed? Without being broken?

She was already afraid.

Unsure of herself.

Her thighs already quivering when I haven't even started.

Oh Ezra? What am I going to do with you.

"W- What happened?"

She asks. Trying to hide her naked self with her hands. And I groan. Holding her wrists and pinning them above her head. Warning her.

" Don't touch yourself"

I speak without thinking and she blushes harder. Her face flushing. As she avoids my intense stare, moving her head to a side to stare at a wall instead.

I didn't cared.

Looking at her. Taking my time. Making her more uncomfortable under my scrutinizing gaze.

She didn't had those extra curves like Andriana.

She didn't had those toned legs, strong collarbone and enlarged  blossoms from some damned surgery.

She was just her.

Ezra.

The girl who had a crush on me all these years.

The girl I despised yet I admired since childhood.

The innocent pure soul that was too good for this world.

The little selfless girl.

My Stupid girl.

I just offered to fuc* her. And look at her? Agreeing to me so easily when she wasn't even talking to me properly all this time.

She is vulnerable .She needs you. That's why.

The little conscience left in me. Speaks and I couldn't help, smile.

Of course she does.

Getting in problems and leaving me to clear the mess behind. That's all this girl has been doing.

What do even boys see in her, why do they go after this stupid girl ?

When there are more beautiful fuc* able women out there?

And that's when her eyes give the answer.

Her innocence.

They don't want to fuc* her to show how they care for her. They just want to use her for their pleasure.

They want to taint her innocence.

And then after using her? They will leave her all broken. Having won the challenge of defiling the most difficult girl to bang.

Satisfying their bruised big damned ego.

She asks do I trust her?

And to be honest, I wanted to laugh at it. It's not her that I trust, it's the world. In which I have a firm belief.

It's my trust in that man in that picture.

It's my trust in his psychotic personality.

It's my trust in his evilness and not my doubt on her purity.

If a person has the audacity to  click such pictures and send it to me. He can't be a well wishes himself.

He is the villain. The fuc*er who is after Ezra or me.

Who wants to strain mine and Ezra's relationship.

If only he knew.

Aaron Reed was a bigger bastard than him.

And as far Ezra is concerned? Let me show you her naivety.

Leaning closer to her, while removing my shirt. I see her closing her eyes tightly, nervous of seeing me naked, when I had just removed my shirt.

" A- Aron I feel weird"

She admits. Still having her hands above her head just like I asked her. So obedient.

" But I haven't done anything yet Stupid girl?"

" I... atleast.. don't call me Stupid girl now!"

She whines, surprising me. And I couldn't hold back that smile. Moving my face closer to her,while placing that rogue tendril of her wild hair. Behind her ear.

" Then what do you want me to call you, hmmm?"

I ask and to see her gulping. Anxious and excited.

Leaning my face lower, I again see her gulp her saliva and her small yet prominent Adams apple moves . Beginning my kisses from there. I lay soft featherly ones, making her restless.

She pops up her thigh, letting out a cute sound. And I speak in a deep seductive voice.

" What about Sugar? "

I say. To see her clench her fists, her chest heaving up and down in random rhythms.

Not stopping with the kisses, I was preparing her for the big event. Moving my hands lower, to caress her inner thigh.

"No..hmm. Then what about Angel? "

I suggest. Seeing her too lost in the feelings. Not giving me anything.

"Okay. Let me choose then. What about baby doll?"

I speak. While biting on her earlobe and a moan escapes her lips. Her entire back arching, lifting up to touch mine. And I would be lying if I say that I wasn't getting excited.

Damned her reactions.

She can pass as a temptress, without even saying anything.

" You like this one . Don't you baby doll."

I urge. Emphasising on the word and there it was. The wetness between her legs, and she immediately closes them feeling ashamed of herself.

I couldn't control myself as I grab onto her thighs. Pushing them open while warning her,rather seductively.

" Don't hide your desire from me, my little wife. "

" Show me. Tell me. That you want me"

Her mouth opens in shock and her eyes widen. And I couldn't stop myself from staring at those pulp lips, begging me to take them.

Hovering over her and claiming her lips, I taste her sweetness.

When the stupid naive girl, doesn't even kiss back. She just stills.

" Kiss me back baby doll"

I order in a domineering voice, tightening my grip on her bottom. And she just moves her lips.

Trying to kiss back and I wanted to smile at her futile try. Just how an innocent women like her exist.

How did a bastard like me got so lucky?

Do you get me now? Such naivety.

When a girl like her doesn't even know how to kiss, how can she even sleep with a man behind my back?

The confirmation to my theory was there, I could just bang her tonight and prove my point.

But I didn't wanted to.

I can't start it when I can't put a stop to it.

I can't harm her.

Yet I still did.

The images of that bastard  touching her flashes in front of my eyes. Her neck...the place where my claim should be.

How dare he kiss her there?

No man...no man can touch her other than me.

How did he?

Did he drug her? If she doesn't know about it, it's confirmed. She was unconscious.

Fuc"!

Where was I? How can I let it happen? I was to save her... protect her. She was my responsibility now.

The fire of fury in me was rising. How can I? It was fine with me hurting her to protect her from my beasts.

But him? How the fuc* did he got the audacity to even touch what belongs to me!

Too lost in thoughts,I didn't realise her struggling to breathe under my kiss. Moving back from her immediately, I curse in my mind.

Seeing that little cut in the corner of her lip.

Dammit!

She breathes heavily. Lowering her eyes. While biting on her lip, trying to hide the wound I gave her.

And my heart drops.

I told you...hell I can't even kiss her without hurting her. That's how fuc*ed up man I am.

Lowering my eyes in shame,I move back from her.

When suddenly I feel a grip on my wrist. Stopping me.

" Don't go"

She says. Looking back at me. Her grip tight on my wrist, yet her eyes vulnerable.

She was aroused.

I was leaving her in between.

It's lust speaking. Leave Aaron.

The logical side of my brain says.To only have my eyes trail lower at her naked body and my beast goes crazy in my mind.

Fuc* her. She wants it.

No. She doesn't.

Who are you fooling? Just look at those perked bre-

No!

She craves for you. You are the only man she has ever loved. She is your wife. You can't hide from your feelings everytime.

I move my head a no. Trying to stop these thoughts. Feeling that urge rising in me again.

" I ...I can't Ezra.I..."

I speak. Feeling to weak. My voice low as I run my hand through my hair. Looking at everything except her.

You initiated it. You offered. Why are you running like a coward now?

What are you waiting for. She is your wife. You have been married for months.

Continue to push her then....hurt her. Fool her that you don't care.

But what will happen when another man takes her from you?

When he fuc*s her instead of you.

No!

My eyes widen at the thought. She wouldn't.....but she can. She has all the rights to when I can't satisfy her needs.

When I am her husband just for name sake.

My thoughts are interrupted by her soft warm palms cupping my face. Calming my chaotic stormy orbs to settle on her calm ones.

"What happened? We don't need to do it if you are stressed about something."

Hurt is evident in her eyes with my reluctance ,yet she tries to cover it up with her concerned words.

Why Ezra?

I can't hurt you anymore... please.

Yet what she said next pricked my heart. It make me bleed. And I stare at her in disbelief.

With eyes lowered and words stuttering, she whispers slowly.

"I know...you mustn't have gotten over her yet. You were together for so long....you must be having feeling for her. And then the break up and this marriage suddenly. "

" She is a model...while I am just a school teacher. I don't have that extra curves."

"A flawless body...and I don't even know how to do it. I swear I haven't even seen those movies the girls in my class used to see. I am just....too simple for you..."

"You are right sometimes...I am just so Stupid..."

" See this only...I don't even know who clicked those pictures....and how? I am really so lost...a gone case."

"Mom uses to scold me for not saying meaningless things and just blabbering whatever. But I can't help it...I just say anything when I am anxious...I have to get all the heaviness in my chest somewhere...."

" Wait. I think I am blabbering again. Am I?"

She asks me so innocently. And I couldn't stop it . Suppressing a chuckle, I bite my lip to nod at her. All the voices in me subsiding.

" Oh god again! This is embaressi-"

" It's cute"

I complete for her. And her eyes widen. She blinks in disbelief.

" Huh?"

I stare at her. Smiling. Looking down at her, trailing my fingers down her neck.

" You are right Stupid girl. You are no way like her."

She lowers her eyes. Not able to meet my gaze. When my next words made her go still.

" And that's what I fuc* ing love about you."

IHolding her thighs and pulling her closer to me. Between my legs. I make her feel the bulge in my pants, all because of her innocent tempting self.

And her entire body shudders. Goosebumps appearing on her skin.

.
" You are perfect Ezra. So perfect that I want to taint you."

.
.
.
" I had no feelings for Andriana. I just needed her. But I am afraid I don't want to hurt you Ezra"

Caressing her lips with my thumb. Where I just made her bleed. I speak truthfully.

" I care for you Ezra Reed. I want to protect you from myself. But you never let me."

She continues to stare. Her eyes looking into my unveiled ones with something I couldn't decipher.

" Yet you hurt me more Aaron. You are killing me slowly."

I go still. And she just sadly smiles. Holding my wrists. Stopping me.

"Let it out Aaron. Trust me."
.
.
.

" Everyone has their beasts. It's just about letting others tame them. It's about sharing your pains and not hiding them.

" It's not about closing your doors  Aaron ,but opening them."

" Letting others love you to heal it."

Why is she saying it like this?

Why do I feel so convinced. Can she really help me? Should I trust her? But what if I hurt her?

" Let me show you my love Aaron."

She declares looking into my perplexed orbs bravely. And that's when I knew.

I can't hurt her anymore.

Fuc* these controls. If she wants it so badly, I am not stopping myself.

Call me selfish but I need her.

We both need it.

Smiling a genuine smile after a very long time. I pick her up from her waist effortlessly, to straight into my arms.

" Then show me Stupid girl."
.
.
.

" Show me your Selfless Love"

I say taking her to my room to lay her gently on the bed. Pulling up the comforter on top of us.

I let it go finally.

Handing the reigns of my beasts in her hands, if only I knew.

She will drive them to the storms from where there will be no coming back.

If only I knew , I offered her my heart along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 329 22
"What reason do I have to lie?" He looked up at me with squinted eyes. "Hmm, Maybe because YOU KIDNAPPED ME?" I yelled at him, throwing whatever was...
9.6M 209K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
8.3K 471 34
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
2 0 7
Taylor, a beautiful and young college student, ready to take on the world with her quick wit and incredible talent for reporting and journalism, soon...