๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๏ฟฝ...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-๐Ÿ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty five-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty nine-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty one-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-๐Ÿ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Thirty three-

32.5K 1.5K 372
By bunnyschubs

{A/N POV}

"Mr bewda"

"The nameless girl"

Exclamied both Taehyung and the sales and production manager of R&B corporation at the same time which obviously surpised taehyung's P.A MR. Chen and the R&B corporation's CEO MR. Wang but thier surprise turned into shock when they heard

"Hey didn't i tell you that I have got a name, don't call me nameless girl"

The female snapped Which made taehyung arch one of his eyebrows.

"Oh really? Miss nameless"

The female fisted her palm with a clenched jaw when she saw a tiny teasing smirk on taehyung's lips after the small teasing attempt he performed but soon she attacked back

"Y. E. S...yes Mr bewda"

The female smirked and taehyung's smirk vanished, he poked his inner cheek ready to attack again but he stopped after listening

"Sir do you both already know each other? I guess it's a yes, that's great, sir I think we should start the meeting right Mr Wang?"

Taehyung's P.A said which made taehyung and Mr wang both nod, Mr chen was a wise man, he sensed if he won't interrupt taehyng might end up having an argument with the sales and production manager of the company they gonna have a partnership with  which can affect their project.

Mr chen sensed taehyung and that girl had something going on between them but at that moment he chose to care for the company before anything.

"Yes Mr Kim, let's start the meeting shall we? you and miss Shrivastava can clear out your confusions later with a cup of coffee I guess haha"

Mr wang said looking at taehyung, he also sensed the tension between taehyung and his manager but being the jolly man he was he inserted the coffee idea thinking he'll get to see two flustered people but he jumped on his spot hearing

"I hate coffee"

"I don't drink coffee"

Both taehyung's and that female's eyes met after they uttered those words at the same second.

"Okay okay no problem hahaha, let's just continue the meeting for now, you both can decide what you wanna drink right Me Chen?"

Me. wang said with an awkward smile and MR. Chen Nodded quickly showing him the seat.

"Sir please take your seat and miss?"

Mr chen asserted making taehyung break the eye contact and turn around to walk towards his seat but before he could reach his seat his steps halted

"Gia Srivastava, it's a pleasure meeting you MR Chen, wish i could say the same about your boss but..nevermind"

The 'nameless' girl finally revealed her name which made taehyung's heels to take a 360 degree turn and his eyes to halt upon her when she just casually flipped her hair and walked past him to take her seat.

********

~JEON MANSION~

"And then taehee asked me if I could draw a racoon but I told him I am not that good in drawing which made him pout, you know he looks so cute while pouting, kids are so innocent right? And so cute."

Y/n finished her words and then smiled looking at her hubby who was busy admiring her while she talked about how she spent time with taehee before he left JEON MANSION with jimin and Roseline some hours ago.

"Yes so damn innocent and cute"

Jungkook exclaimed with his gaze focused on her face, he wasn't talking about taehee and y/n soon realised that which made her blush instantly.

"I-"

she diverted her shy gaze and tried uttering some words but

"And sexy, especially under me moaning my name"

Y/n froze at her place when he leaned towards her left ear and whispered those words.

She felt his hot breath fanning over her earlobe but soon that travelled to her neck, he placed a soft kiss right above her sweet spot making her eyes to shut close.

She was sitting close to him on the couch of their bedroom so he had to just forward his arms and scoop her on his lap.

One of his arms wrapped around her waist while another one just cupped her cheek, he smiled looking at her closed eyes. Her arms also made a circle around his neck.

He leaned down to brush their noses. he kissed both of her closed eyes before uttering.

"Open your eyes love, got something to show you"

She heard him but instead of opening her eyes she just negatively shook her head while a pout decorated her lips.

He chuckled and again leaned near her ear to whisper

"What if I buy you some chocolate ice cream?will you?"

Jungkook surely knew the key.

The next second after he said those words into her ear she opened her eyes with the speed of light.

"Promise?"

She asked looking at him with big doe-like eyes.

A smile appeared on his lips as he nodded with yes.

"Promise my love, now let me show you the special thing I have been planning since the first day I saw you"

He said making her curious. His hand which was cupping her cheek grabbed the Ipad making her gaze follow that.

His fingers did some work upon the iPad screen and the next minute he turned the screen towards her so she could see what was on the screen.

"Who's house is this? It's pretty"

She asked with a soft smile on her lips which made him smile as well.

"It's our home baby, you like it?"

The smile y/n had suddenly vanished and jungkook was quick to notice that.

"It's pretty but I will miss eomma and appa"

She exclaimed with honesty with a small pout.

"I know baby that's why I made sure we won't shift much far, our home is only 30 minutes far from here, we can visit mom dad anytime you want hmm"

Jungkook cupped her cheeks and placed down the Ipad, he gave her an assuring smile which she soon returned with a small smile.

He leaned down to leave a kiss on her forehead and made his lips linger there for a while.

Soon he pulled away and heard.

"When are we going to shift there?"

She asked and found him pulling her closer by surrounding one of his arms around her waist.

Her breasts got pressed against his chest as both of their gazes locked.

"After our honeymoon"

He blurted out and her cheeks flushed with pink colour.

Her gaze shifted down when his gaze travelled to her lips.

"You making me wanna do 'things' jeon y/n, sinful things"

He mumbled almost making their lips touch.

She closed her eyes and soon felt him kissing her lips.

Her arms unconsciously pulled him closer by hugging his neck.

His lips softly sucked on her lower lip making let out slow sounds of moan.

Her toes curled when she felt his hands travelling under her top, the touch of his slightly cold fingers on her warm skin made her shiver.

He softly squeezed her waist and enjoyed the softness of his wife's skin.

"Mhhmm"

A moan broke out of her lips when he sucked on her lips harder.

She wasn't able to match him but tried her best to return the kiss.

Both of them soon ran out of breath and jungkook had to pull away.

Their lips were still in touch as both of them were breathing heavily.

"I love you"

He confessed while breathing heavily.

She heard him and was feeling overwhelmed but in a good away.

She wanted to return the words so bad but instead just hugged his neck tightly while snuggling her face into his crook of his neck.

He smiled knowing she is still shy and his sudden confessions and teasing words makes her feel overwhelm.

No matter how much he wanted to hear her say those words of confessing yet he was ready to wait for her no matter how long it takes, he loved her and for him his love was more then enough.

"It's late, let's go to bed love hmm?"

Jungkook asserted after his eyes fell upon the wall clock showing 12 am.

He didn't wait for y/n's answer and stood up with her in his arms but just when he was about to walk towards the bed he heard his phone ringing.

Y/n also pulled her head out of his crook of neck in-order to look at the ringing device.

He softly placed her back on the couch with an apologetic look and picked his phone up.

He saw jimin's contact visible on the screen which made him quickly press the receive button because jimin never calls anyone so late at night except there is some emergency.

"Jungkook reach headquarters as soon as possible and also bring y/n along with you, don't leave her alone and ask your mansion guards to be on emergency alert for next 24 hours"

Came jimin's voice which was calm yet jungkook somehow sensed the panicke which made him question.

"Hyung what's the matter?"

Jungkook asked.

"There is a mole in our gang, someone's making plans against us jungkook"
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...