๐ƒ๐ž๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐ง | ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ...

By kurolou_29

[ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’! ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] No one would ever thought that the King of the Court, Kage... More

๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ“
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ”
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ•
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ–
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ—
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’ & ๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐Ÿ’

13.4K 534 393
By kurolou_29

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 4 - WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Why do human beings need to eat to live...?❞

(Y/N) questioned herself, panting heavily as she carried the grocery bags in her hands. "I finally got some money with my part-time job, but it's no use if I buy some appliances!" She complained, walking through the dimly lit roads of the afternoon. It was a Saturday today, and she took it upon herself to go to the mall. She didn't expect that she would buy so much things though.

She didn't get to bring her bike with her, and why is that? She just basically ran to the mall wearing her school uniform after hearing that there was a discount from some adults who were walking home. She didn't have enough time, so she said her farewells to the volleyball team. They seemed worried though. What got their seemingly fearless and daring 'medical journalist' so panicked?

Thankfully, Kageyama, her bestfriend, understood her motives and let her go. He was the one who told their teammates that she had to run an errand. Even though he was doing her a favor, the amusement on Kageyama's navy blue eyes made (Y/N) want to punch him in the face. She looked so haggard, and she still looked funny to his eyes? She huffed a breath, annoyed at the thought of Kageyama making fun of her in his mind.

In her two years of living in Miyagi, she had a... let's say a 'reduced amount' of money. But, presently, after working a lot of jobs, she has now enough money to buy a television! Even if it was a beat-up one, a secondhand TV, or even the old school... She would accept anything if it means being able to watch something. She only got her plain cellphone and a crippled apartment, however, she was still grateful. After all, she was still able to eat, despite being so broke.

For the first in her life, (Y/N) arrived in front of the appliance store with shining eyes. She held up her hands in the air. "Yes, TV! Here I come!" She exclaimed, earning the attention of the people around her. She realized what she was doing and turned red. She bowed apologetically. "I'm so sorry about that." She only got sheepish smiles in return, which she was thankful for. She was glad that the people around her weren't annoyed at her.

She gawked. What was going on here? There are so much screens! What would she have to choose? She gulped and turned her head left and right. Where was the salesman that was in charge of assisting the customers? Wait, did they assume that she would have known everything and decided to leave her alone? Her jaw dropped to the ground. With grocery plastic bags in hand, she still didn't hesitate to use her hands to shake her head.

"Ah! What should I do? Why didn't I come here without researching? Uwah! I'm such a blockhead! Tobio...! Thank you for your offer to go with me! I'm so sorry I refused!" Her rants were once again, catching the attention of her fellow shoppers. But, instead of getting the normal reaction of being irritated at her noisiness, they were smiling at her. It was funny to see someone contemplating to themselves so obnoxiously.

"Excuse me." Someone had finally interrupted (Y/N)'s time of turmoil. She turned to the voice's owner and gawked even more to see such a tall and intimidating looking man gazing down at her. She relaxed after seeing the indifference in his olive-colored eyes that were close to the color of green. "You're blocking the entrance," he said, blinking.

"Oh." (Y/N) stepped aside and smiled. "Sorry for being in the way, also, thanks for telling me that," she told him and bowed. She walked away, sweatdropping. That guy... He reminds me of Tobio. She didn't realize that she walked so far away that she was in front of refrigerators. She snapped her head. "Eh?! Where am I? Didn't I just walk straight? Or did I turn left? Or right? Or did I ascend to heaven? Why is everything around me so white?" She panicked.

Her surroundings were truly white, after all, the refrigerators had the color white on them, just differing on size and design. Someone like (Y/N), who hasn't been into an appliance store, would have truly thought that they were high up above the skies.

"You're not in heaven, but in the fridge's section," The voice that interrupted her earlier, now intervened her panic again. (Y/N) turned to him, letting out a quiet 'eh'. Ushijima Wakatoshi's eyes fluttered at her appearance. How come she looked so tired? She was only in the appliance store, though...? Was there a need to be nervous? "I'll help you. What are you looking for?" He asked. He doesn't like seeing someone so troubled, which is why he decided to help her.

"A cheap television!" (Y/N) replied, grinning at him. Realization hit her when attention was on her once more. She mellowed down and apologized, "Sorry for being a bother. It's the first time I have been in an appliance store, so... you know... I don't really know what to do." She scratched the back of her nape. "Thanks for helping me, man. But, I think I'll be fine, I wouldn't want to waste your free time," she said.

The latter shook his head. "No, I insist. And, I have a lot of time to spare," Ushijima blankly stated.

"I see, then I'll accept your help then." (Y/N) chuckled. "By the way, I'm Deiern (Y/N), how about you?"

"...How do you say your last name again?" asked the third year after contemplating a bit.

"You don't say it. Just call me (Y/N)." The girl smiled.

"I see then, (Y/N)-san, I am Ushijima Wakatoshi," he introduced himself to the girl.

"Nice to meet 'ya, Ushijima-san." (Y/N) softly punched his arm. She can't reach his shoulder, so she just resorted to doing that. And by doing that, she just noticed how bulky and muscled his arm was. He was wearing loose clothes so she didn't notice, even with her sharp observation skills. Wow... she thought to herself, feeling her face flush slightly. She shook her head, momentarily confusing the guy that she had just talked to.

Ushijima broke the silence, "Just call me Wakatoshi to be fair, (Y/N)-san."

(Y/N) snapped her head towards him, directly meeting his blank eyes. "Eh? Is that really alright?"

"Yes." The olive-green haired teen nodded quietly.

"I see, then I'll call you Toshi, Wakatoshi is too long," (Y/N) said. "And, you remind me of a close friend of mine, so I guess I'll act normally." She swung her arms playfully.

"But, you do not act normally. Not even slightest," Ushijima directly told her.

So Tobio-like...! "Learn to sugarcoat a little..." (Y/N) mumbled, a hand clenching her chest. Ushijima was about to ask if she was alright, but, the girl beat him by asking questions. "So, if Ushi—I mean if you, Toshi, is talking casually to me like this. Does that mean you're in highschool, too?" She inquired, looking up to him and meeting his eyes once more.

Ushijima nodded. "Yes, I'm a third year from Shiratorizawa Academy."

"Heh? Shiratorizawa? Isn't that a prestigious school? I wanted to go there, but decided not to, since I thought that I wasn't suited there," (Y/N) explained, making her companion hum quietly. "I am a first year at Karasuno. Looks like we're in the same prefecture, so we might meet from time to time," she said. Realization hit her as she snapped her head at him. "Toshi—Ushi—I mean Toshi... you're a third year, right? You're totally alright with a stranger and young person like me calling you informally?"

The male blinked before bobbing his head. "I'm fine with it. There is no problem about that."

(Y/N) smiled. "I see, if you don't mind, then I'll call you that everytime we meet. I hope you don't get annoyed though." Ushijima shook his head. The teen thought that the guy was a man of few words, and just like her friend, he was probably another awkward dork. She stretched her arms and glanced at him. "I think you're not the type to go to stores like these, so what are you planning to do here, Toshi?"

"My mother wants me to buy a microwave," he answered her.

"A microwave? And you're going to bring it with all that stuff on you?" (Y/N) pointed at the crate that he had his arm wrapped around on. Ushijima's eyes fluttered and followed her gaze before he nodded again as an answer. The female among the two sweatdropped. "And here I thought that I was bringing a lot of things. Want me to help you with that when you go home later? Of course, if you're uncomfortable, it's alright."

Odd, but... well-mannered, thought Ushijima to himself as he observed her. "I can carry it on my own, (Y/N)-san." His eyes trailed down on the goods in her hands. "I should be the one offering instead, you seem like you have bought a lot of things, and you're having trouble with it," he remarked, unfazed as ever.

(Y/N) flinched and whistled. "Nah, I'm fine. Thanks for the suggestion though, Toshi." She gave him a warm smile in which he returned with a curt nod. "Do you know where televisions are sold? I'm trying to find a replacement for my old one." Nope, definitely a lie. This is my first TV. There's no old one. She tried to suppress her excitement, but her hands were slightly trembling. And even though she was shaking for a good reason, Ushijima misunderstood this and was greatly concerned.

He gripped her wrist, eyebrows furrowed. "(Y/N)-san, you seem to be having trouble. Please let me carry those," he said.

"No, no, it's fine, Toshi. I'm just... trembling with excitement," (Y/N) assured him.

"Trembling... with excitement? Is that possible?" Ushijima questioned.

(Y/N) nodded. "Yep! Totally! Did you think that you can only shake due to anxiety or fear?" Ushijima hummed in ponder before affirmatively moving his head. "Oh, I see! But, it's possible for both positive and negative emotions, so you have to know that. You can also feel that especially when you're engaging in activities that make you happy," she told him. She grinned and rubbed his back in circles. "Toshi looks cold and intimidating at first glance, but at the end, you're extremely dense, huh?"

Ushijima frowned. "I'm not dense."

"Then, Toshi—" (Y/N) called him and faced him properly. She pointed her index finger at him. "—I think that the sun rises and sets on you."

The male blinked and recalled his lessons before retorting, "No, the sun rises on the east, and it sets on the west."

His companion choked on air. (Y/N) wheezed and cackled loudly. Poor Ushijima looked so confused, he resembled a puppy that was abandoned by its owner, but he couldn't help himself but absentmindedly think; Her laughter is pleasing to the ears.

(Y/N) laughed even louder at this. For such a large and scary looking guy, he was so earnest and awkward. Truly, just like her bestfriend. "T-That's what you call being dense, Toshi."

"Huh?" Ushijima felt even more bewildered.

"'The sun rises and sets on you...' What I meant by that is that you are the most important person in the world. That's kinda of a metaphor. Do you get me?" (Y/N) looked up at him.

Although he appreciated her statement, Ushijima countered, "Yes, but, why would you say that? We just met."

(Y/N) snickered and patted his arm. "That was just an example, alright?" Ushijima blinked before slowly nodding. "Ah, here we are! At the television section!" She announced and ran to the shelves like a child that is going inside a candy store for the first time. She was so excited to buy a television, that she didn't notice the body standing in her way. She quietly shrieked and balanced herself by holding on the shelves beside her. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright, cute lady." The brunette waved at her.

"Don't hit on someone you've just known," The spiky-haired teen scolded him. He turned to her. "Sorry about him, just ignore him if you want a peaceful life. You apologize, too, Shittykawa. You were the one standing in the way after all."

"I don't mind apologizing if it's for a pretty woman like you!" The handsome brunette flashed the female a smile. "Sorry about that!"

Despite the smile the male gave her, she couldn't help but think it was too bright. It was quite... artificial, (Y/N) grimaced. "Dude, that's just a big yuck. Just like your buddy said over there, don't hit someone you just met. Also, your apology was the fakest of the fake. Ew."

The latter gawked at her straightforward reply, meanwhile his friend, looked dumbfounded for a second, before laughing out loudly. (Y/N) flinched, surprised at the stoic-looking male's reaction. She thought that he would be offended along with his friend, but it looks like he had the opposite reaction. "Damn, that's rare! You alright over there, Trashykawa?"

He called this dude Shittykawa earlier, and now Trashykawa? Kinda pity the man, (Y/N) sweatdropped and hesitantly reached out to him. "Um... sorry for saying that out of the blue. But you were just kinda disgusting calling someone you don't know pretty and all... I'm really sorry," she bluntly said.

"You don't look sorry at all!" The brunette pouted as he discerned the look on her face.

"I mean, how can I? You just gave me a bad impression!" The (H/C)-haired girl countered, cringing.

The spiky-haired teen snickered as he listened to the two bicker, crouching down and holding his stomach because of how hard he was trying to suppress his laughter. He took out his phone, making (Y/N) deadpan at how fast he was pressing on the screen. "I gotta tell Matsu and Makki about this."

"(Y/N)-san, please don't run off like that." Ushijima approached her from behind. He blinked, noticing the people that she had bumped into. "Oikawa, Iwaizumi, what are you doing here?"

"What's with this timing...?!" The pretty brunette, Oikawa Tooru, yelled angrily.

"Who knows...!" His friend, Iwaizumi Hajime, mumbled, huffing frustratingly.

"You know them, Toshi?" (Y/N) asked the tall male behind her.

"Yes, they are my opponents in volleyball," Ushijima responded, not even getting his question from earlier answered.

"Ho~ Volleyball, huh?" So that's why Toshi looked like a spiker. She scrutinized the two in front of her with lazy eyes. This Oikawa-san is a setter and I think... Iwaizumi-san, was his name? I'm guessing he's a spiker like Toshi. They're both aces, too. What an amazing coincidence, she thought. "Do you want to talk to them? If you want, I'll go and—" She was stopped by fingers wrapping around her wrist. She blinked, meeting Ushijima's unreadable expression.

"—You can't, (Y/N)-san. I believe I promised you to help you look for televisions," Ushijima said.

Televisions? The two from Aoba Johsai gawked.

(Y/N) sweatdropped. They definitely thought that I was some sort of rich kid. Sorry but I'm not. I'm the brokest of the broke. "No, you just insisted, not promised, also I'm just looking for a television," (Y/N) corrected him. She glanced at the two and smiled. "Sorry for bothering you, wanna shop together if you'd like?" She noticed the dark ambience around them and took her words back, "Okay, I understand. No, you don't. Let's go, Toshi."

"(N/N)-chan, I haven't said anything yet! Let's shop together!" Oikawa stopped her before she could go.

Iwaizumi nodded, genuinely wanting to help. "Yeah, and you two look like you're going to tumble at how much you're bringing."

"(N/N)...?" (Y/N) slowly cringed. "Your naming sucks. Just call me (Y/N), Oikawa-san. And, thanks, Iwaizumi-san." She sighed afterwards, earning the attention of the three boys she was with. She scratched the back of her head, mumbling, "Geez, why are setters so condescending?"

"Hey, I heard that!" Oikawa sulked. His eyes widened the slightest after realizing what she said. He smirked. "Wait, setter? Oh~ so you know about volleyball, huh? Do you watch my games?"

(Y/N) immediately shook her head. "Not at all, this is my first time seeing you."

So honest... Iwaizumi noted in amusement.

Ushijima peeked from above the girl's head. "(Y/N)-san knows about volleyball?"

"Kinda, my friends are addicted to it," (Y/N) replied. She sighed. "Come on, let's just go shopping now~ I wanna get my hands on my new TV!" She tugged on Ushijima's sleeve. The huge teen blinked at this, but he allowed her to do what she wanted. It's not like he was uncomfortable with it. Just surprised. "Iwaizumi-san? Are you coming?" She turned to the spiky-haired teen.

"O-Oh, yeah, sure." Iwaizumi nodded and followed behind the two acquaintances.

Oikawa gaped. "(Y/N)-chan, come on, don't ignore me like th—Eek!" He froze with Iwaizumi and Ushijima at the sight of her vicious glare.

"People with injuries should be resting." The three were flabbergasted. Just what was she talking about? For who knows how many times right now, (Y/N) sighed again. She took out a spray from her groceries and placed it on the dumbfounded brunette's hand. "Just sit there and spray that on your injury, we'll come back anyways. It's alright to work hard, but don't work too hard. After all, taking care of oneself must be an athlete's first priority."

"Relax. Here, some water, and... yeah, some milk bread I happened to buy on the way here." (Y/N) pushed the astounded Oikawa's back and forced him to sit on the benches on the side of the appliance store. "Alright, my job is done now. I'm gonna buy a television, so I'm counting on you to guard my things. Thanks in advance, Oikawa-san~" She set her grocery bags beside the male and messed his hazelnut locks.

(Y/N) clapped her hands together and breathed out. She turned to Ushijima and Iwaizumi and placed her hands on their backs. "Let's go, let's go~"

Oikawa stared at the melon bread in his hands. Blink. Blink. Blink.

"Eh...?"

He glanced at (Y/N) who was already having a conversation with his childhood friend.

"...What just happened?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"What do you mean by injury, (Y/N)-san?" Ushijima broke the silence, genuinely curious.

Iwaizumi nodded. Yeah, I'm interested on how she knew about that as well.

(Y/N) simply shrugged. "His right knee is kinda busted. He was limping, so the injury must be new."

"Have you watched us play?" Ushijima asked once again.

(Y/N) sweatdropped. "Like I said, no. This is the first time I'm meeting you."

"You got to have good eyes to notice that," Iwaizumi noted, smiling.

"Nah, it's just a coincidence." (Y/N) waved her hands around her sheepishly. Even though she was so capricious and full of vigor all the time, she wasn't used to people complimenting her. She scratched the back of her nape, cheeks slightly becoming hot at the different praise given to her. Usually, people would call her 'strange' or 'weird' in a good way. But, not this. She felt grateful nonetheless. "Though, thanks, Iwaizumi-san."

"You're welcome." Iwaizumi nodded, smiling caringly. He glanced at Ushijima who was walking on the girl's other side without even minding at how she much talked. He noted to himself that Ushijima looked comfortable in her presence, unlike how tense and serious in games. "So, how do you know Ushiwaka? Do you guys go to the same school or something?"

(Y/N) shook her head. "Nah, I just met Toshi today, and I go to Karasuno."

And, he's already this comfortable with you...? Also... "Karasuno?" Iwaizumi repeated, making the girl between them hum in confusion.

"Oh, I almost forgot, isn't that the school with the weird quick?" Ushijima blankly questioned.

Iwaizumi nodded. "Yeah, that."

"Weird quick? Ah, you're talking about Tobio and Hinata? Yep, it is. I'm actually a part of the club, I just recently joined." (Y/N) stuck out her tongue at the side. "Guess that makes us opponents in the court, huh? Looking forward to see you two play, especially that strong spikes of yours," she said, grinning. Nope, I'm actually looking forward to seeing their biceps more. She realized her thoughts and shook her head, bewildering her companions. Bad, (Y/N)! Stop that! You're supposed to be living properly! Not simping on boys!

"So you have watched our games," Ushijima said in a matter-of-fact tone.

(Y/N) deadpanned. "No, really, I haven't. Like I said, this is my first time seeing you."

She really is observant, Iwaizumi thought. He wanted to ask more questions at how she knew that he was an ace spiker, but seeing that she wanted to drop the topic made him surrender. He didn't want to make her comfortable. Actually, he was in shock. He glanced at the girl with furrowed eyebrows. How come I'm actually talking comfortably with her? I just met her, I would usually feel awkward around new people.

"Iwaizumi, we're here," Ushijima's voice cut in his thoughts.

"Oops, sorry, I spaced out there."

"It's fine."

Now, this is the real definition of awkward. Iwaizumi sweatdropped. Unlike Oikawa, he felt fine meeting rivals outside the court, he was always supportive of them and he didn't mind talking to them. He wasn't the type to hold on grudges. But, if it was Ushijima, he couldn't help but feel a little... stiff. After all, this guy was so silent and impassive. He'd rarely speak and whenever he did, he comes off as tactless. Which is exactly why he didn't know how to talk to him. How did (Y/N)-san get along with him so fast? He couldn't help but wonder.

The two of them watched (Y/N) talk to the saleswoman. And, just like with the two of them, she was already talking to the employee as if they were friends for so long. Iwaizumi has never seen a person like that. Well, Karasuno's number ten is an example, but the feeling she gives is kinda different. "How do they do that?" He marveled.

"Who do you mean by that?" Ushijima suddenly queried him.

"A-Ah, I meant (Y/N)-san and Karasuno's number ten, they can get along with people so quickly, I don't know how they do that," Iwaizumi stiffly replied.

"Oh." Ushijima nodded in understanding. "The two of them are enthusiastic, but they mind people's boundaries and they are attentive, too, which makes people warm up to them," he explained as if he was defending something in a scientific research defense.

Iwaizumi bobbed his head. "True, but I guess that's what makes them so bright."

Ushijima tilted his head at the side. "Bright? They aren't shining, Iwaizumi."

"No, no, I don't mean that," Iwaizumi said exasperatingly. He saw the pure confusion on his fellow ace's eyes and sweatdropped. "They are always... you know...? Happy and glad. That's something you don't get to see in everyday life," he explained, smiling towards (Y/N)'s direction. Ushijima took in his words before following his gaze. "Maybe that's why we feel comfortable around (Y/N)-san, I don't know about your comfortability with Hinata though."

The top three ace spiker blinked before slowly nodding. "There is something I don't like about Hinata Shoyo, but (Y/N)-san is someone I can feel at ease with." Ushijima glanced at Iwaizumi. "This is the first time I'm making a... friend... on my own without being associated to volleyball, so I'm thankful for (Y/N)-san."

Oh, so this guy is quite simple after all? Iwaizumi felt his thoughts about Ushijima changing after hearing the latter's sentiments. They were opponents for so long, and he didn't bother to talk to him since he felt quite bitter losing to him. But, now, he was actually knowing something about Ushijima, one of his long-time rivals. He didn't want to be someone who judged others' full existence just because they have seen a person's one side. He truthfully felt glad coming here with them. Smiling, Iwaizumi said, "I see. I'm glad to hear that."

Glad to hear that? Why? Ushijima was confused. He thought that all this time Iwaizumi hated him because he beat him and his team in volleyball. This is why he never bothered to approach the male, since he thought that Iwaizumi might lash out on him. But, now he knew that Iwaizumi wasn't that kind of man, he felt bad for thinking like that.

"Hm? Toshi? Iwaizumi-san? You alright there?" (Y/N)'s voice cut through his troubles. Iwaizumi took a step back in shock to suddenly see her in front of them. Ushijima simply blinked and wordlessly nodded to her question. (Y/N) hummed, eyes furrowed in worry. "I was about to buy the television, but I couldn't after seeing you two here."

Iwaizumi composed himself and sighed with a raised eyebrow. "We don't mind, but why are you so keen in buying a TV anyways?"

(Y/N) flinched and averted her gaze. "Well... that's because... I don't have a TV?"

Iwaizumi put a hand on his hip. "Really? Even if you live alone, apartments should have at least a TV on it," he stated.

Ushijima nodded. "Yes, our dorms have it."

(Y/N) breathed in and out. Expression serious, her (E/C) eyes gazed earnestly at her companions. "I have actually been lying about something."

Iwaizumi and Ushijima shared glances. "What is it?" They asked in unison.

(Y/N) pumped her fists.

"I'm actually from the seas and just recently... came to the human world!"

"Impossible," Iwaizumi stated almost immediately, sending an arrow to (Y/N)'s heart.

Ushijima softly huffed, "You're strange, (Y/N)-san."

(Y/N) collapsed at their words and gawked at them.

"Hey! I'm telling you the truth!"

The two deadpanned, not believing her the slightest.

You're just joking with us again.

But, what if (Y/N) truly wasn't—

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Why do I look strange to everyone's eyes...? I didn't do anything though.❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A/N: Alright, I enjoyed writing this chapter again! I always enjoy writing Haikyuu books since there are a lot of characters and you can actually make them interact with one another in your own way. I hope you all don't mind Iwa and Ushi's little moment, I think they would get along pretty well outside of the court. I mean with Iwa's being caring to everyone, he wouldn't mind talking to anyone, lmao. Ushi's also very hard to write, so I just decided to write his persona on how I see him. Dense, awkward, and naive about everything except volleyball.

Anyways, thank you so much for taking your time to read this! I hope you enjoyed it! See you at the next chapter! Stay safe and healthy! Sending lots of love to all of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1K 19
*** "I l-like you [Y/n] chan" "I like you too Tobio chaan!!" *** "Don't talk to me anymore! Stay away from me!!" "T-Tobio-" "STOP! I'm breaking up wi...
713K 22.4K 44
[COMPLETED] (l/n) (f/n), a kind, loyal, person who knows how to handle leadership, a happy-go-lucky girl and more. She is also known as the Queen of...
19.9K 378 20
(L/N) (Y/N). Kageyama Tobio's childhood friend, best friend, and most importantly, his beloved girlfriend. The one who always supported him. Always s...
10.4K 527 49
Started: July 20~ 2020. Finished: Jan. 20~ 2021. Tobio Kageyama loves his best friend. His best friend is dating a girl. Kageyama is sad about this f...