Sunrise/Moondrop x Reader (Fn...

By Jul1anT00ns

!!NOT CONTINUEING!! Im sorry to inform everyone that im not gonna be continuing this series due to my writing... More

Chapter 1: Mall Visit
Chapter 2: Robot Friend
Chapter 3: Lights Out
Chapter 4: A Little Present
Chapter 5: Hinting
Chapter 6: One Another's Secret
Chapter 7: Forbidden Glue
Chapter 8: Little Friend Group
Chapter 10: Peepaw's Plan

Chapter 9: Daycare Intruder

1.6K 66 43
By Jul1anT00ns

THANK YA'LL FOR 10K+ READS--BSKSKSNEOWJSKEJSJSJS💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 AND IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG😭😭😭😭😭 I knew u guys r as thirsty as me wjHAHAJS

ALSO (slight) !!TW!! Mentions of Rape and graphic descriptions
but fr, enjoy :D

We went back to the daycare with only a kid playing in the ball pit and an old lady sitting next to her. as i get closer to them, i realized it it was mandy and granny lydia!

"BIG SIBS!" Mandy turned around and sprinted at me for a hug. "I miss you too, you lil rascal!" i hugged her back. "we figured you were too busy to visit us so, we decided to visit you instead." lydia said with a warm smile. "aww you guys shouldn't have!" i soon let go of mandy and stood up to dust myself off. "oh right! granny lydia, this is sunshine. my co-worker here." i introduced sunny to lydia. "Hello, ma'am!" sun said politely. "Well aren't you an adorable gentleman! you know, you and y/n would make a cute couple." lydia said elbowing sun as me and sunny were flustered. "Well actually, grams, we kinda are." i said as i wrapped my arm around sun's and kissed his cheek. "YOU AND SUN ARE DATING? 1!1!1??" Mandy said with her mouth wide open. "Yes we are, kiddo! might as well call me your brother in law-" I cut him off with a playful elbow hitting. "too soon, cupcake" i said to him. "Oh! what about i getcha guys some snacks. and tea for you, lydia." He said then skipped off with his gingle bells ringing. "Welp, im gonna go set up a place for you two to be comfortable." i said then as i was about to grab pillows from the sleeping corner, lydia grabbed my shoulder lightly making me stop in my tracks. "you don't have to do that, suger. we can just have the snacks here." she said as mandy swims in the ball pit like Scrooge McDuck. i let out a sigh "alright. if you say so, lyds." i sat next to her then chatted as we waited for sunny.

??? p.o.v
I haven't seen y/n since their paycheck a week ago. They were my best employee despite being a janitor here. but there's another reason why i need them back, their uncle's reputation. This place is actually a rebuilt of his pizzaria about 2 years ago when we found it. and people visit because they get to ask questions about him from y/n. but now that they're gone, less and less customers are coming in and business was running low. I HAVE to get y/n back. my blood kept boiling everytime i try to call them but they wont answer. Did they block me?! they can't just leave like that!" i thought to myself. i had enough and got up from my office chair and grabbed my coat. i stormed out of my bar and walk towards their apartment building.

as i reached their room i calmed myself down first then knocked on their door. "y/n. it's me your boss. you haven't been to work since i told you you could have the day off." i said but there was no answer. i knocked on the door again but a bit harder "Y/n, come out here right now, please." still no answer. i got impatient and banged the door "OPEN UP RIGHT NOW, Y/N L/N OR ELSE!!" I yelled but still no one answering. i tried opening the door instead but it was locked. "i should've known noone was home." i sighed in annoyance and disappointment.

as soon as i walked out of the apartment building, a flyer went straigh to my face. "I fucking hate winter." i said to myself but as i was about to throw the flyer, i looked at it closely. "extra daycare attendant? at the pizzaplex? so that's where you've been huh.." i smirked evily knowing i can finally take them back, and also give them a lesson to not leave without telling me. i hopped in to my car cause no way in hell am i gonna be walking that far in the snow..

Y/n p.o.v
As me and granny lydia catch up on some gossip, sun and mandy played tag around the daycare. "Tag your it!" Sun said then quickly running away from mandy. "you know, y/n.. your parents would be proud of you for making this far." Granny lydia smiled at me warmly. "so would uncle josh.." i looked down sadly at my empty tea cup. Lydia placed a hand over mine feeling her soft wrinkled skin. "I know how close you and your uncle were. i'm sure he'll be real proud of you, n/n." she reassured me. i smiled back at her.

"haHaHaha! noO the tickle monster has cought me!" Sun said dramatically while mandy tickles him. I then suddenly heard the daycare doors open and so did sun wich made mandy stop. "Terribly sorry but, the daycare is closed for today. please come back tomorrow!" Sunny said as he went up to the person at the door. "What the? A robot at a daycare?? that is some serious safety hazards" a man's voice spoke then shoved sun out of the way.

it was devon my old boss from the bar..

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS, Y/N?!?" He yelled wich made me flinch. "I don't remember you calling me at all-" i answered back. "I gave you my number, i remember spacifically that i typed it on your phone, THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU COULDN'T GET A CALL FROM ME" He snapped at me then harshly grabbed my wrist. "Y/N!!" Mandy ran to my ex boss and kicked his knee causing him to let go of me. "AGH" He yelled in pain then sun quickly went up to me. "why you little sh-" he got cut off by lydia smashing a saucer plate on his head "Don't you dare touch y/n or mandy!" She hissed at him. "Are you hurt, sunshine??" He said worriedly. "i'm ok, sunny." I said then went to check on my contacts list to see if i had his number. odly enough, he wasn't in my contacts. "what the.." i said confused then suddenly a memory rushed to me.

*Flash back*
i finally finished my shift amd decided to sat down at the bar. Natalie, the bartender there, was a friend of mine. not that close but, great company at work. "the usual?" she said

(OKIE SORRY TO INTERUMPT BUT I JUST FELT AN EARTHQUAKE HERE--WBSJSJNS N THERE WAS NO WARNING OR ANYTHING JUST A SUDDEN QUAKE-- anyways, enjoy the fanfic 2jUsh)

"you know what, i'll just get a *fave drink*" I said. "gotcha" she finger gunned. as i was about to scroll through Instagram, my boss came up n sat next to me. "How's mr./ms./mx. l/n doin?" he smirked at me. air blew out from my nose from the fact that he asked me how i was like i was a celebrity. "alright. how's big Devon himself doin?" I said the same joke to him. he chuckled then leaned at the bar. "alright as well. hey" He wrapped an arm over my shoulders "how bout i get cha a drink? you are my best employee after all." He said "Best employee? me? a janitor? i'm flattered, sir." i smiled "eh, still. i'll getcha a drink. Natalie!" he said then i heard her groan. she's all ways annoyed at the boss. not becuz i was paid more than her, or the other employees here, but becuz he compares her to me wich i feel really bad about. "get me n y/n sum martinis. but add extra vodka on mine" he ordered. she eventually arrived with our drinks and placed them in front of us. "thanks, nats" i thanked her. she only gave me a warm smile. "Cheers to y/n l/n!" the boss cheered. "cheers to me." i shrugged then clanked our glasses and drink at the same time.
then after that, everything went black. blurry visions fading in and out. all i can make up from those visions is me, n the boss in his office.. doing... I was drunk so couldn't remember much but all i know is the next day, i deleted his contact number from anger. i couldn't remember where or what that anger was so i shrugged it off when i went to work that day.
*End of flash back*

"Now i know why you weren't in my contacts!" i looked up at devon like a tiger looking at it's prey. "YOU SPIKED MY MARTINI WHEN YOU OFFERED ME A DRINK AND RAPED ME!!" I shouted as tears started forming from my eyes. "he.. W H A T" I heard sun's voice glitch again. "h-how did you remember that.. THE POISON I USED TO SPIKE YOUR DRINK WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU REMEMBERE THAT!!" He yelled in frustration then the lights started to flicker..

"aaAARGHhG" I heard sun yelling in pain. i turned around to look at him but there stood a multi limbed animatronic that looks like a mix of sun and moon. the lights stopped flickering but stayed dim and sun- uh moo- no, They stopped yelling. "stay behind me, mandy." i heard linda say but kept my eyes on the animatronic.

"Y o u" The voice glitched. they then looked up with their almost void eyes to my ex boss who was just standing there in fear. "y O u   m u s T   b E   p u N i s h E d   f o R   d O i n G    s u C h    t e R r i b L e    t H i n g   t O   o u R    y / n" Their voice hissed with hatred then tackled him so fast they were like a ninja in an anime. they lifted him up with a hand on his face and their other arms on his limbs. "cLose yOur eyEs, cHildrEn." They said with a less glitchy voice. Mandy closed her eyes shut behind granny lydia but her and i continued watching.

They started slowly pulling his arms apart from his torso. "wOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HEY HEY HEY HEY CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS?? Y-YOU KNOW I-I-I THINK Y/N IS GREAT AND I COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD TO THEM--" Devon said in a panic but was quickly cut off by them ripping his arms out. "GHAAAAAAAAAA" He yelled in pain as blood pours out of his arms and torso. "OK OK OK OK I-I-IM SORRY ALRIGHT?!? PLEASE J-JUST--" He was cut off again by them ripping his legs off. He's now crying getting their hand wet from all the sobbing. "a N y   l a S t   w o R d s ?" Their voice glitched. Devon then looked at me with his eye peaking in between their hand. "You'll pay for this, you bitch." He hissed before getting his head smushed by their head as his eye popped out and rolled over to me..

it soon became quiet. earie silence filled the daycare, blood and a smashed brain on the floor, and it was 3:30 am. "I heard someone's in trouble is everything-- oh.. golly.." i looked over to the daycare entrance and saw ray traumatized by the mess. "who... who died..?" He blurted. "My ex boss from my old job.. " i answered him. the animatronic that killed him turned around to look at me. "i aM soRy you haD to see tHat, y/n" they mumbled. i was so speachless from what they did that all i could do is go up to them and hug. they eventually hugged back then i whispered "thank you.." I trailed off not knowing what to call them. "EcliPse. it's us suN and moOn togeTher." they said as i look up too see their void eyes now has bright white pupils. i started to form tears again but now from joy then pressed my lips against theirs.

"is it safe to look now?" i heard mandy say "nope. though, let's go get the janitor's stuff to clean up a mess." lydia said.

hOO what a long chapter whRzgsg i hope you all enjoyed this one. and yes i drew the eclipse design :D See you all at the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 99 11
[ montgomery gator x oc ] with a LITTLE [ glamrock freddy x oc ] An UPGRADED POSITION is all anyone can dream about. In a place like Freddy Fazbear'...
145K 2K 11
Some lovely lemons for the simps. Anything Security Breach ⓧ Reader! !!!DISCONTINUED!!! Massive cringe warning. Primarily targeted at the female audi...
736 59 19
Obligatory forewarning: Unless I give you my clear, express permission, you may NEVER use my art or any original characters that I post within this b...
17.9K 421 16
⚠️⚠️DISCONTINUED BOOK⚠️⚠️ Not finished Sticking a little bit to the game story (security breach) then going on to ahem my story with y'all' Warning ⚠...