20. P O W E R : Sisterhood

By AxisRogue

Arthrogonian Paragon Alexis Marnozal has finally found a little slice of heaven. Her mother's plan worked per... More

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
AFTERWORD

Author's Note

64 2 0
By AxisRogue

I found it very interesting when, during my deep dive into "ZooPhobia" lore, I discovered that both Addison and Zillion had sisters who were later scrapped from the canonical storyline. It wasn't my immediate intention to incorporate the connection into the "Safe Haven Saga", but when the opportunity came—i.e. this story—I jumped on it without hesitation. There was this strange sense of inevitability that Alexis and Veronika would eventually cross paths—and when they did, it would be explosive.

This story also gave me the chance to bring some of my favourite characters back into the spotlight, and to bring them together. It's gonna be a fun one, no doubt about that. So what're you waiting for? Dive right in!

Who you got: Alexis or Veronika? Will the superpowered Chimeros of Arthrogonia prove too hot to handle, or will the animalistic descendant of the Old Ones reign supreme? It's time for this rivalry of sisterhood to begin...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 51 27
With the breaking of the greatest Pact--the revelation of the Safe Havens' collective existence--the barrier of every haven has fallen, leaving them...
268K 13.3K 28
! NO LONGER WRITING THIS VERSION OF THE STORY - PLEASE GO TO MY PROFILE AND SEE MY BOOK 'The Monster's Stratagem' FOR THE 2.0 VERSION ! * * * Highe...
686 30 13
The Malakhite Families' experiment has finally come to fruition. Cameron Walden (now the Avatar of the Phoenix) proved to be the perfect host for the...
1.2K 89 19
The stars are all of the wishes, dreams, and all ambitions of the people down below. Some of these wishes are easily achievable and obtainable by som...