Camilo x Reader oneshots

haru_hoodie द्वारा

Just some short stories of you and Camilo Madrigal simping for each other ¯\_(シ)_/¯ And the characters in thi... अधिक

Requests
Dandelions And Sunset
Harana
Promises
The Cat & The Rat
Have You Ever Had A Dream?
A Date With Mirabel
If Encanto Had Phones

2-in-1

500 14 23
haru_hoodie द्वारा

Camilo/Carlos x Female reader

AU where Carlos and Camilo are living in one body.

If you don't know who Carlos is, he's supposed to be Camilo's first character design. Or something along those words.

I was supposed to hate Carlos But I like him now. Screw this! Screw everything! *flips table* (oh no, our table! It's—) Shut up.

And art not mine.

"He's kinda.. me?" Camilo explained, the two of you sitting on the door step of Casita.

You looked at him, "Uh, what?"

"Well, he's like.. a different me, but he's also me."

"I don't understand.."

"Me neither."

You both laughed before he cleared his throat, "Okay, okay.. I'll explain it clearer. He's like.. another person inside me."

"Are you pregnant?" you asked, acting shocked.

He blankly stared at you so you laughed, "Fine, fine. So, it's like, two people.. in one body?" you asked.

He snapped and pointed you, "Bulleyes! Yeah, it's kind of like that."

He's explaining the the fact that there are two people living inside his body, one is him, Camilo, and one is.. the little bit opposite of him, Carlos.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.." he said.

"Hey, it's okay. There might've been a reason why you didn't tell me!" you assured your boyfriend.

He looked at you, "You're not mad?" you shook your head with a smile. "Not even an ounce?" "Not even an ounce."

He sighed in relief, "Thank you, mi vida. This is why you're the best." he smirked so you rolled your eyes, "Flirting will lead you to nowhere, niño." "I'm taller than you." "Whatever."

"So, what's the reason why you told me about Carlos just now?" you asked as you rested your head on his shoulder making him surprised for a second but relaxed after.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "Well, I'm worried of what he's going to do if he's around.. you."

"Why? Is he some kind of killer or something?"

"Well, no.. But, he's kind of.. annoying?"

"You are annoying." "Mi amor.." "Kidding!"

"But I'm actually surprised that he never approached you when he's out." he said.

"How does he come out, again?"

"I let him then vice versa. The only reason he lets me out is because he doesn't wanna do chores." he bitterly said.

"That's cool." "I am cool." you rolled your eyes.

Silence hugged the both of you as you watched the people in town do their own kind of things.

"Want to see him?" he asked out of nowhere so you looked at him, his arm still on your shoulders.

"You sure?" "Yeah.." "It's okay if you're not ready." "No. I'll show you now.. So that I can be relieved after you see him. I feel like I'm hiding something from you and I don't want that." "I trust you, Camilo." "I know, that's why I don't wanna break it."

He took your hands, "Before I let him out, tell me something first."

"What is it?"

"Tell me I'm the most handsome."

You laughed, "YOU are the most handsome man I've seen."

"The best."

"THE best man I've met."

"You love me most."

"Camilo, is this some kind of spell—"

"Mi amor, I just wanna make sure!"

"Okay fine, I love you the most, Camilo Madrigal. There." you grinned as he blushed a bit before stepping away from you.

"Okay.. Just.. run away from him if he does something you don't want." he said so you nodded.

He took a deep breath before shifting into someone who exactly looked like him, the only difference is that his ruana was red and he is slightly taller than Camilo.

You were facing his back so you watched him lazily scratch his nape before facing you.

You know that him and Camilo looked almost the same but you still think of Carlos as a completely different person. He never gave off a cheerful vibe unlike Camilo. He's more like the serious type of Camilo.

You saw him smirked then approached you, taking your hand then kissing it, "Nice to finally meet you, Señorita Y/N~"

You got flustered at the contact, "N—nice to meet you too.. Carlos."

He took a breath, as if he have not smelled the air for a long time, "I'm pleased that he finally let me meet you."

"Uh, yeah, me too..!"

"You seem to be blushing, niña. Have you fallen for me already?" he teased making you blush.

"Wha.. Well.. I'm.."

He laughed, "I'm kidding. No need to panic."

You sighed in relief but, "Or am I?" he added.

'Okay, that's enough. Let me out.' the second voice on Carlos's head said, so Carlos rolled his eyes before turning to you.

"Since we don't know when will be the next time that idiot would let me hang out with you.." he held out his hand, "How about a date?"

You hesitated, "But.."

"I know that you're dating that clown. But since he is me, and I am him.. Technically, you're dating me as well." he said, his smirk still on his face.

'What?! No! Don't you dare! I don't share what's mine, you—' Carlos ignored the voice in his head as he focused on you.

"Erm.. Well.." "If you turn me down, I would be very sad, señorita." he acted as if he's hurt.

You stared at his hand before sighing and taking it, making him smile.

'That's enough. Let me out. LET ME OUTTTT' Poor Camilo, getting ignored by the person he considered letting out.

Carlos let go of your hand to move it to his arm, so it's like you're clinging on him, "Shall we?"

You slightly nodded so he let out a pleased laugh then started walking.

'Am I cheating right now?' you worriedly thought.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

578K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
871K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC