The Boy Next Door

By MacK530

When Faith Kingdom sister Neera Kingdom acting career takes off and they move to New York. It was Faiths dr... More

~Introduction~
•WARNING•
•Charpter 1•
•Charpter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Charpter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Charpter 6•
•Charpter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Charter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Aesthetic update•
•Chapter 14•
•Charpter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Charpter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Charpter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chartper 25•
•Chapter 26• Epilogue
A/N

•Chapter 18•

62 1 1
By MacK530

It has been a week and Enzo has finally been released and I am still worry about him and I think he is getting a little annoyed. "My love I am fine okay I swear." I signs. "Okay fine."

Enzo heads to the front desk and to sign out. Since I have all ready had Ace get his things well more like Ace just stole them. I mean there safe. Right?

I shrug to myself. And walk next to Enzo.

He looks down at me and smiles. Jeez I know I'm short but I didn't think I was this short did I shrink or something. Did he get taller. Nah that can't happen I think I shrink. "What is it my love." I look at him confused.

"You are playing with my hand what do you want my love." I look down and see that I was playing with my hand.

Oh

"Sorry" I mumble. I look back at him and his features soften. "It okay my love. Now do you need something." I shake my head. He raises his eyebrows. "No Im fine Kit Kat." He is unsure but nods anyways.

After he signs out we walk out to his car. He said I could drive it here. And when I tell you I was excited to drive a Lamborghini I was. I basically dance in my room like I just won a trophy. What can I say I got really excited.

Luckily no one saw me dance like an idiot. I laugh a little Enzo didn't notice and I sign in relief I dont need him asking questions.

He opens the door for but he stops. I look at him confused. "I- fuck" he holds his wrist. I gently grabbed his hand. I look at his wrist I almost grasp at the sight.

It was a big cut like someone took a knife and just drag it to his forearm. "What the hell." He shakes his head like he doesn't want to talk about it.

I slowly nod wondering what the fuck happen but I don't want to push him.

"Why isn't it wrapped" I ask getting in the car. He just shrugs. He makes sure I buckle and close the door.

When we get to his house I'm going to wrap it. I hope he is al-. "Love you okay?" His voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at him for a little and just nod and smile. He signs and turns on the car.

He was pulling out when I poked him. He stop the car and turn to me quickly a little to much because it made his wrist hurt. "Sorry." I mumble. He shakes his head. "It is fine my love what is wrong?"

"You forgot to um p- put on your seatbelt." I glup. I look away because I didn't want him to see my cheek heat up. Why am I so nervous?

I felt his hand grab my chin and my turn my head toward his. As our eyes meet he smile softly. It was so adorable. I grin. He lean in and kiss me this kiss was kind and full of love. I was a smiling mess. Then I realized.

I love Lorenzo Aquilino.
And when are not even
A couple yet.

He pulls away we look into each others eyes for bit til he realizes he basically out in the middle of the parkings lot. He starts to drive to again.

While I just think. How are we not together yet and I love Enzo like. The Lorenzo Aquilino. Damn. How come he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend.

I keep wondering that until. "My love." I look over at him snapping out of my thoughts. "Yes?" He glances at me. " You are doing it again." I look at my hand and see I'm playing with his.

Oops

"Sorry." I say in a low voice thinking he didn't hear me."It's okay my love. When you play with my hand it tells me that you want to talk about something." I look at him and nod understanding. But then I realized he notice that I do that. My heart does these flips and stuff making me smile.

We drive ho- we drive to my house. That was weird our home no no stop thinking like that Faith.

Maybe one day but that won't happen til like we are way more older. Or if we are even together. Don't think that Faith you will be together one day and you will move in with him one day. Okay actually let's just stick to getting together one day. I am getting ahead of myself.

------------------------------

Here I am home alone no one is home sadly. Cora is with Neera and Bucky is out on a business trip Neera wanted to go but she was busy with her movie "The only person that brings me pain."so far it seems like a good movie.

For what Neera has told me it is about this girl that falls in love with her enemy and they always fight. The girl wants to be with him but she doesn't think it would work out and she doesn't think he likes her when that is false information. He does like her but feels the same why as the girl.

(A/N: Next book idea??)

It seems really good. I can't wait for it to come out!

I plop on the couch and start to think. I haven't seen my Father in a while I mean that is good but he wouldn't just stop. What the hell happen don't get me wrong I love that he isn't stalking me. After what he has done I am glad that he isn't. Before me and Neera left that place he whispered in my ear. "I'll find you one day just wait." That sends down shivers down my spine.

And the thing is he was right. He found me but now I haven't seen him in like a couple of weeks. Maybe he is planning something should I tell Enzo? I think I should he would do something about it. But at the same time I think I should keep it to myself for now.

I get off the couch and feed my little lovely Bucky said there demons but he doesn't treat them right. I feed Angle, Loki and my sweet Viva.

After they eat I put them outside so they could do there business and then I call them to my room. For some reason I don't feel safe right now so Im just going to have the dogs in my room. Also since Neera will not but home for awhile because of her movie so I am home alone. I close my door so the dogs won't get out and I walk downstairs so I can turn the alarm on.

Then I get water and snacks and went upstairs. I was going to close my curtains so no one could see in. But then I saw that Enzo was home. He had his lights on in his bedroom. And we was walking around he seem stress.

I went to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I made sure it was the right temperature and then went in I rinsed my hair before I pick up my shampoo and poor some on the pom of my hand. I put it in my hair then rinsed it out. I grab my conditioner and did the same thing as the shampoo. I grab my loofah and grab my vanilla and rose body wash. Love this one it smells amazing. I washed my body and shaved.

I got out and put on my fluffy white shorts and tank top with a matching jacket set. Love this PJ set it cozy and fluffy I just love it so much. I brush my hair and do my skincare.

I walk out of the bathroom and I look out the window to see him sitting on his bed with his laptop. I am guessing he is doing work. I go over to my book shelf and grab a book I have been wanting to read. It's call "You And You Only."

I turn around seeing the dogs are laying down on my rug. I smile then I look up to see Enzo looking at me. I wave and he smiles and waves. I laugh to my self. He so cute. I turn on some classic music and I go to the end of the bed and lay on my chest. Then remembering I have to take out my contacts. Yes I wear glasses I wear them sometimes because I forget I have them.

Oops

I take them out and put on my glasses. There black and so boring I know I just wanted something that goes with every outfit.

Faith's glasses:

I go back on my bed in the same position and start to read again. I look back at my window and see Enzo working hard. I'm guessing he felt like he was being watch so he looks over at me. He raises an eyebrow then picks up his phone.

Next thing I know he text me. I open the message.

Kit Kat ❤️:
You look cute with glasses on why do u not wear them?

Then I realize he has never seen me with my glasses on because I forget about them. I put my head in the sheets. Then I lift my head back up and text him back.

Me:
Because I always forget about them oops.

He looks at me and smiles and mouths "cute" I give him my best smile.

A/N:
(So this was a long chapter because I had so many ideas that it would be weird to start another chapter sorry.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...
1.1M 19.9K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
74K 1.4K 31
When the simple quiet girl Daisy Miller accidentally trips over a stack of books in her room and gets caught staring at her new devilishly handsome n...
16.2M 612K 78
Echo wasn't like her sisters. She knew that when people talked about the famous and fabulous Reid sisters, they weren't referring to her. Quiet, hom...