Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

By KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... More

00
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

05

11.5K 1K 526
By KACHIYIEEE

SPECIAL SCENARIO: MONSTER HUNTING
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 05

[ You have entered a special scenario zone ]

+

[ Special Scenario – Monster Hunting ]

Category: Special

Difficulty: ???

Clear Conditions: The mythical creatures from all around the world are summoned to kill you. Take them down or escape.

Time Limit: 6 days

Compensation: 25,000 coins, A mystery item, Replica of the Legendary Sword of Goddess Ada of Lithurgia, 3 healing potions, Monster cores.

Failure : Death

+

[ Accept - Dismiss]

[ Accept > Dismiss ]

(Y/n) accepted the challenge, because she was an idiot and the rewards seems to be decent.

[ You accepted to be a participant in the untested Special Scenario ]

". . . Untested?"

(Y/n) felt the ground shake, she stumbled forward and then back. "What the heck?" she muttered in disbelief as tombstones appeared on the once clear landscape.

The appearance of the place slowly shifted into a graveyard, the moon was blood red and she could hear the howling of wolves from far away.

"Feels like we're in a horror movie, Mr.Smile." instead of receiving a seemingly bored meow, she was met with silence.

"Mr. Smile. . .?" she called out to her cat, and still, there was no answer. She has only realized that her head feels light, not because she drank alcohol but because the cat wasn't laying on top of it. She placed a hand on her head just to be sure, there was no Mr. Smile.

"Well fuck." she cursed. A loud shout rang throughout the area.

-•-

“Will I let go of this hand or won’t I?” Yoo Jonghyuk asked Kim Dokja, who was about to be ichthyosaur food.

"Haah, you two really are quite similar." Kim Dokja spoke, it was supposed to stay on his mind. "What are you—" Yoo Jonghyuk's question was disrupted by a rather loud 'meow'.

The two men looked in the direction of where the sound came from.

"Mr.Smile?" Kim Dokja uttered, the cat looked at him with unimpressed eyes.

"That's (Y/n)'s pet. Why is he here?"

"Meow. Meoowww meow."

'Can omniscient reader work on an animal? He is still a character in the novel, right?' Kim Dokja asked himself and tried the skill on the animal.

'If you didn't drag her like a damn sack of cotton, I wouldn't have fallen off her head and stayed behind.'

Kim Dokja was partially shocked. 'How did he cross the bridge then?'

He felt the Yoo Jonghyuk's hand tighten and raised him up in the air even more.

“Yoo Jonghyuk.”

“I will tell you two things first.”

“…What?”

“One, I’m not your subordinate. So I hope you will treat me fairly from now on.”

“…”

“Two, I will cooperate with you but you also have to promise to cooperate with me.”

Yoo Jonghyuk looked at him with interest and nodded.

“Well, what is your answer?”

“Get your hand off me and get lost, you damn jerk.” Kim Dokja replied with a smile.

Then the power holding him disappeared. He was grabbed by the force of gravity. Kim Dokja saw Yoo Jonghyuk’s face as he was falling. Yoo Jonghyuk was smiling brightly like something made him happy, in the background— (Y/n)'s cat seemed to be purring in both delight and dread.

“I believe you. You are definitely a prophet.”

Yoo Jonghyuk turned to the now wary cat, his tail was up and has his claws prepared.

"I don't like you anyway so it should be okay if I kill you, right?" the cat hissed when those words came out of his mouth.

'I don't like cats anyway, so it should be fine if I throw you away, yea?' a sense of deja vu, that's exactly what (Y/n) told him as a kitten although a little different, she was also younger back then— much, much younger.

"But I don't think she'd be happy to see you dead." Mr.Smile was lifted from the ground, the animal tried to escape his grip but to no avail.

Mr.Smile just hopes he will bring him back to you.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is wondering about your relationship with '(Y/n) (L/n)' ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of 'Self-Ruin' is asking if you and '(Y/n) (L/n)' are family ]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' wants to confirm if you are an old comrade of  '(Y/n) (L/n)' ]

. . .

Yoo Jonghyuk ignored the messages he was receiving. Just how many constellations does (Y/n) catch the attention of? It was only the first scenario.

"Haah, you two are really quite similar." Yoo Jonghyuk halted in his steps, realizing what Kim Dokja meant earlier. He seems to know (Y/n), possibly aware of where she is. Did he make the right choice of throwing him off the bridge?

No matter, he'll just find her by himself. It can't be that hard.

"Meowww."

-•-

"ARGHH! I.AM.REALLY.FUCKING.PISSED RIGHT NOW! SO JUST— DIE!!!" (Y/n) stabbed her newly acquired sword to the mananaggal's left wing, it tried to reach her with its massive tongue but she cuts it off.

The monster has already lost both of its hands and one of its wings, so she was pissed that it was still alive. She reckoned that it would be the last monster that she'd be fighting in the special scenario.

(Y/n) got irritated with the way the monster was screaming, she shoved the blade down its mouth in anger and continued to stab. She kept stabbing and stabbing and the noises that the monster made gradually becomes louder.

In that bloody mouth of the monster, she noticed something moving. Setting her disgust aside, she reached for the thing with her hand.

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' scrunched their nose in disgust ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' admires your stomach ]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' enjoys the show very much ]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' looks away in disgust ]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Ruin' is cheering you on ]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' admires your bravery ]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored ]

. . . 

It was apparent that the constellations she saw at the sponsor selection were watching her every move.

She finally got hold of the thing moving inside the manananggal's mouth, she harshly yanked it out.

(Y/n) made a disgusted sound, sticking out her tongue and shutting her eyes closed. The smell was so awful that the she wanted to throw up. . . though nothing else would come out— maybe her fucking organs.

It was a barely alive chick. She threw it straight on the monster's face as it slowly turns into nothing but ashes.

"Fuck my life," she muttered before collapsing to the ground.

[ You have finished the special scenario long before the given time has run out ]

[ You have acquired 6,000 coins as a reward ]

+

[ Special Scenario – Monster Hunting ]

Category: Special

Difficulty: ???

Clear Conditions: The mythical creatures from all around the world are summoned to kill you. Take them down or escape.

Time Limit: 6 days

Compensation: 25,000 coins, A mystery item, Replica of the Legendary Sword of Goddess Ada of Lithurgia, 3 healing potions, Monster cores.

Failure: Death

+

[ 25, 000 coins has been rewarded for completing the special scenario]

[ You are the first person to survive the Special Scenario: Monster Hunter ]

[ 7,000 coins are rewarded for additional compensation]

[ You have acquired the title 'Monster Slayer' ]

[ Monsters that originated from Earth would fear your name ]

[ You can check out the reward items on your item window ]

| Items |

3 healing potions

Ikel: The Legendary Sword of Goddess Ada of Liturgia (Replica)

Monster Core - Manananggal (1)

Monster Core - Headless Count (1)

Monster Core - Skin Walkers (8)

Monster Core - Bundyips (17)

Monster Core - Yee Naaldlooshiit (1) [a/n: I laughed at the name five times the first time I saw it]

Monster Core - Nalusa Falaya (6)

Monster Core - Dover Demon (10)

Monster Core - Gashadokuro (3)

Monster Core - Chupacabra (7)

. . .

Mystery Item (1)

"Haah, I'm so fucking tired." (Y/n) panted, the adrenaline on her body has run out.

There were originally ten of them in the Special Scenario yet she was the only one who made it out alive. She didn't even think she could defeat one monster.

It was thanks to her rage— she lost Mr.Smile but she would find him soon. It was also thanks to the coins she has received that she was able to raise her stats.

. . . and she may or may not have used some people as stepping sstones But they wanted to sacrifice her so she had to get rid of them.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' said that she already knew you'd make it out alive from the start ]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' is impressed with the progress of your shapeshifting]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is praising your survival skills ]

[ 800 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' said that they enjoyed the show]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored]

[ A handful of constellations admired your scenario]

. . .

'The same constellations kept appearing repeatedly. . . but it's alright as long as they bring in the money.' (Y/n) shrugged and stood up, wincing as she balanced herself.

Her whole body was sore, even though she works out regularly. . . fighting monsters for more than three days is too much. The only reason why her body isn't crumbling yet is because she raised her stats.

Still, it was filled with bruises and cuts. She chuckled suddenly, adjusting her torn outfit without a care if she pressed hard on some fresh wounds.

Her whole body is a mess. But at least her face only has a few cuts, she protected it well. Can't have it ruined or such beauty would be a waste.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' looks at you as though you were a psychopath]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is asking why you aren't using the healing potions ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' claims that you're probably a masochist ]

"Everyone are masochists. No matter what level of masochism they have. We are humans, pain is a sign that we are still alive. The only people who wouldn't be happy to feel pain are those who wanted to be dead."

[ The constellation 'Tirek' jokingly backs away]

[ A handful of constellations are in deep thought]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' likes your philosophy]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' confirms that you are a psychopath]

[ 500 coins has been sponsored ]

. . .

"Haaah, now— where the hell is my cat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.8K 5
Kim Dokja faints and a New sub Scenario arrives. [A Hidden Sub Scenario has Arrived] [Sub Scenario A Look into the Past Category: Hidden Difficulty:...
25.1K 928 6
After an argument and Kim Dokja getting knocked out unconscious by Yoo Joonghyuk, a hidden scenario pops up for the Kim-com. [A new hidden scenario h...
332K 21.2K 47
A story about a deaf person, who falls in love with an idol.💜❣ Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Fan cover by @koojinnie Started- May 19th 2020 Completed- Sept...
13.7K 385 16
‼️Warning‼️ This Fanfic contains Spoilers Since it has an open ending I created my version of ORV EPILOGUE. It's Actually what I feel about My favou...