Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96

Chapt: 18

2.7K 72 3
By sparklygroot

I look around and when i first look to my left i see a bunch of boys leaning against the couch.

One is tall and i think around the age of Guiliano he has black hair and a beautiful smile on his face.

Next to him a boy my age i think he is also tall. What is it with tall people?

He has also black hair and a beautiful smile.

And next to him a boy around 20 also same hair and smile.

I look further next to them a older man around 50? I think thats my uncle. Next to him a woman who is staring at her nails or something. She doesn't really care.

And i was so happy to meet more womans ugh great

Next to me i think my uncle another man a bit the same i think my other uncle he is also around the 50.

I think they are all standing as their family with their children because I immediately see four boys standing with him.

I noticed one boy who is around the 12 he is standing in front of the man who i call uncle.

I don't like the way they stare at me tho. Everyone is smiling a few smirking or some not even looking at me just phone.

Anyway the other boys are next to my uncle one is around 21 he just looks at me without emotions. I try to read him but I can't. Well he is just like me great. And i see an boy standing next to him or man i think he is 19 and next to him another boy around my age or Anthonio?

And we go further In front of me another family of three boys this time. God boys...

Third uncle with three tall boys jezzz. One around Guiliano's age again other one soomewhere in 20 i guess and other one my age again. That's great tho that i have nephews my age.

When i look to my right my brothers are standing there but i look next to them another family. God how many family do i have.

I see an man i think an uncle again. Next to him a beautiful woman i think somewhere in her 40 she smiles at me. That's different then the other one.

I look beside her and see a little boy around the 9? Cute

I see two other boys a bit older one 17 i think other 10? I don't know their age jez its hard.

"Ah there is my Bombino." A man walks up to me. I think its my grandfather he looks older then the rest in the room.

I immediately take a step back when he opens his arms for me to hug. I don't like hugs.

You mean you don't like being touch?

Thats the same dipshit.

"She doesn't like personal touch nonnino." I hear Luca say.

Okay that's my grandfather because nonnino means grandfather in Italian.

"Well i'm your grandfather like your brother says you can call me Nonnins that me- grandfather i know." I say no emotion showing tho.

"Oh she speaks!" One of my nephews i look up and it was the grumpy one.

I glare at him.

"Oh we got an attitude i like her." I hear a boy say around 17?!

"Anyway we're so glad your back in the family!" He says smiling at me.

I give him a weak smile.

"Well come on introduce!" Grandfather says.

A man next to him takes a step and smiles at me.

"I'm philip the youngest uncle and i'm 45. This is my wife and my children your family."

"Hi i'm Stella i'm your aunt its lovely to meet you. I'm so happy to have an girl in this family because boys are annoying as fuck!" She says.

I want to laugh so loud but I hide my laugh.

I can hear some mumbling and grandpa says." Thats not true."

I chuckle." Think again."

Everyone laughs including himself.

"Well i like you." A boy says.

Philip glares at him and he realized.

"Oh right i'm carlos and i'm 17!." The boy says with black hair and brown eyes.

"Heyyyy i'm silvio its so nice to meet you! Oh and i'm 11 and i- sil calm down jez." Carlos says.

I chuckle." Its nice to meet you Silvio.

I look to the younger boy who is really shy so i look to Stella and smiles at the boy hiding behind her.

"Come on you can say your name." Stella says looking down to the boy.

He looks at me and give me a cute little smile and says." H-hi i'm Alfredo."

He is around the 7-8 i think

"Well its nice to meet you Alfredo!" I say smiling at him. God i hate and i love children.

And then i look behind him another cute little boy.

I see his little eyes peek behind his brother.

Alfredo takes a step to the right so i can see him clearly.

He immediately runs behind his mom.

I giggle.

My aunt picks him up and he berries his head in her neck.

"This is Elijah he is 3 so he is a bit shy." She says smiling.

I smile at her.

"Well i'm the best uncle." He says while everyone laughs.

I look to the man speaking.

"That's not true i am!" Philip says.

I laugh." We'll see."

The man laughs and continue."great attitude you have- anyway i'm Fernando and i'm 48!"

"Why do we have to say our age i feel old." He says after that.

Everyone chuckles.

"You shut up i'm the oldest here." A man says in the corner.

Everyone laughs you too.

"Oh right why do we have to do this?" The boy says who was not interested in me and I couldn't read.

Now i can he is a bit frustrated and not caring. Something happened with him.

"Just do it!" His father my uncle says.

He sighs and looks me dead in the eye and says." I'm lucien and i'm 24!"

He stop with looking at goes on his phone. His father grabs his phone and take it away.

He holds his hands up like 'whyy'

I chuckle on that and lucien glares at me.

"I'm emilio and i'm 18!" A boy says.

"Oh i'm Dante i'm your age 15." The boy says next to emilio.

I nod.

I look next to them to my next uncle i think the oldest because he said that just now.

"Well i think you know that i'm the oldest i'm Marco and i'm- get prepared 53!" He says enthusiast sarcastic.

I let go a small chuckle.

"don't be so dramatic jes i'm angela i'm 48." The woman next to me says not looking away from her nails.

"Well someone is interested." I say sarcastic under my breath. Hoping no one heard that but they did.

Everyone laughs and she looks at me mad.

I laugh at her face.

"What your laughing at child!" She says pointing st me.

And my brothers gasp because they know that no one but like no one call me child because when you do your fucked.

"First of all i'm not a child you are-" I begin and everyone gasp.

"Second of all your face was funny and when its funny i laugh. Don't think you know that." And again they all gasp and look at me with wide open eyes and mouths.

My brothers are less surprised but still a bit surprised.

" third of all why are you here? Because i can see you have noo interest in this family?" I say crossing my arms bitchy.

She gasp." Marco did you hear what she said!" She says looking at my uncle who had no expressions.

He looks st her and back tk me and he burst out laughing." Oh hell yes i did oh my god piccola your something." He says laughing.

Angela looks at him angry.

I chuckle on her reaction.

"Get over it love she is just a smart ass smarter then you." He diss her.

I hold my laugh.

"Anywayyy i'm alessandro i'm 24 and please ignore her." He says pointing at angela.

I think they all don't like her.

"And i'm Giovanni and i'm 20!" The boy says next to alessandro.

"Oh right i'm leo and i'm also your age." He says smiling.

Great love itt.

Is it sarcastic or?

Seriously not everything is sarcastic!

With you you never know!

True

I nod smiling and look at the other group.

Jez i'm not gonna know their names already forget the first group.

"Well hello i'm Riccardo i'm the second oldest and i'm 50!" The man says.

A boy with same hair as everyone in this room looks up from his phone and says." Hi i'm vincenzo and i'm 21!

"I'm valentino and i'm 19!" A other boy says looking up from his phone. God what is it with phones?

"Hi i'm valco and i'm 16" a boy says next to valentino.

"Hi i'm vinicio and i'm 12!" A little boy says.

I smile at them.

After a while of talking with each other and me sitting and saying nothing i needed fresh air so i walk trough the house full of people to the backyard for some air. I really felt anxiety...

I am just admiring the sunset as i can hear some footsteps.

"That was some show you did just now." A boy around 20 is standing next to me admiring the sunset.

I look back at the sun who is going down and say." Yeah well I don't like her."

"We all don't." The man says.

"Why is she here then?" I ask.

"For the money..." he says
.
I nod." Make sense. I would do that too."

He chuckles." I like you." He says.

I look at him." And who are you sorry I don't remember al those names."

He laughs." Its okay i get that i'm lucien 24" he looks back at the sun.

"Oh your that boy who had no emotions." I say.

"Boy? No emotions?" He ask.

"Yes boy and I normally read everyone but incouldn't read you." I say as i keep looking at the sun who is almost down.

"Oh yeah well that's me." He sags cold.

"Same." I say in the same tone.

He must been surprised because he says." What happened to you?" He ask.

"What do you mean." I ask looking at him.

"Your cold have no emotions and don't want to be touched." He says.

Oh god please don't be like that.

"I don't know where your talking about." I say as i look back the the sun.

"I recognize the tone Amora tell me." He says looking at me.

I look back at him and say." I don't have to give you an explanation about why i'm like this. I am who i am let it go."

I walk away from him inside again.

The anxiety is back again.

Jej

————————————————————————
1760 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
94.4K 1.4K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...
37.8K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
6M 158K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...