Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

3

9K 525 524
By 4BEYGK

onika

They won.

They won 62-20. I was so proud Amir, he was scoring back to back the whole time.

My baby is the next Steph Curry but in his own right.

I also understand why Amir calls Coach Knowles the devil. I wouldn't go as far as to say all that but she is very intense when coaching.

I was many feet behind her but when she would yell sometimes I would jump too. I'm a little scared of her too now.

During the game I was sitting with some of the other basketball moms that came very early in the morning to make it to the game. I was the only one with a room.

After the game I stood in the hallway in front of the locker room talking to one of the moms and waiting for Robyn and Amir.

They were taking a long time to come out but they all eventually did.

Robyn was looking around and when we locked eyes she smiled and started walking towards me. I haven't seen her since she got here but we did text a little really early in the morning.

When was close enough she pulled me into a hug. We hugged and when we pulled away I punched her softly in the arm.

"You didn't tell me you weren't gonna be here."

"I'm sorryyyy. I had some last minute stuff to handle so I just flew down here."

We talked for a couple more minutes until Coach Knowles yelled for Robyn from by the locker room. "Fenty!"

Robyn took my hand and walked in her direction. I was confused why I had to come too but it was so loud that she wouldn't be able to hear me without me by her ear.

"You ready?" She didn't even acknowledge me.

"Onika's coming with us."

"I am?" I didn't even know where they were going.

"Yes you are." She pushed me closer to Coach Knowles, "I have to do something so I'll meet you guys there."

Before I could say anything she was gone. Now it was just Coach Knowles and I awkwardly standing here.

"I don't know what she's talking about or where you guys are going but I don't-"

"Nonsense. We were just going out to eat since because the boys said we couldn't come with them."

"Okay."

I don't know how she got me to come that easily, she's very persuasive.

"I've been sweating a lot so I need to take a shower so we need to go back to the hotel."

"Okay." I was just gonna go with whatever she was saying.

I got in my car to go back to the hotel and she got on the bus with the boys.

We got to our hotel room together and awkwardly smiled.

"I'm just gonna take a quick shower so whenever you're ready you can just come through the wall into my room so we can go."

"Okay."

We went into our separate rooms and I decided to take a shower too so I could be extra clean.

After my shower I put my suitcase on the bed so I could pick an outfit out. I didn't want to get dressed too fancy or too casual but I didn't even know where we were going.

I decided to be safe and wear leggings and another one of Amir's basketball hoodies.

I knocked on the door separating our rooms a couple times and opened the door.

Oh how I wish I didn't.

She was naked. I mean naked as the day her mother gave birth.

She turned around and I was frozen in place with my eyes opened.

Her eyes were as wide as mine and she used her hands to try and cover her... thing.... but it was so long that I could see it past her hands.

I regained control over my body and closed the door.

I'm mortified.

I sat on the bed still taking in what I saw. I'm never taking Amir to basketball ever again.

We definitely couldn't go out to eat now. I put my hair into a bun and just as I was about to place an order for food there was a knock on the door. It's probably just Robyn.

It wasn't.

Coach Knowles was standing there looking straight up at the ceiling.

When the door was fully open she looked down,

"So about what-"

"We don't have to-"

I didn't hear what she said because we were talking at the same time so we both chuckled and I gestured for her to start talking.

"We don't ever have to talk about that, accidents happen."

Thank God. That would've been a very conversation to have.

"I agree. I'm sorry I should've waited for you to say I could come in."

"It's my fault, I thought I would've been ready by the time you were done. It doesn't matter now, it already happened. Are you ready to go now? Robyn told me she would meet us there."

"I need to fix my hair but yeah."

"You should keep it like that, I like it."

"Okay." I don't know why I said yes because I hate having my hair up. I have a hairy neck.

I turned around to get my purse but I stopped my movement when she started talking. "You don't need that, I already told Robyn I would pay."

"Okay." I grabbed my keycard off the nightstand and walked out the room.

"You say that a lot." She said and laughed to herself walking down the hallway.

"Say what?"

"Okay." She was trying to mock my voice.

I shrugged, "And I don't say it like that."

"You really do. Where are you from? You don't have the same accent as Amir."

"New York, my accent is mostly gone now though."

"I like it." This is her second time saying this.

"Thank you. Where are you from? I can tell it's somewhere in the south."

"I was born in Houston but my dad was in the military so I grew up all over the place."

We talked more on the elevator and there was a restaurant in the hotel we were going to eat at.

She was actually easy to talk to, her looks are very misleading. From looking at her you would think she's all big and scary.

"You're a lot nicer that I thought you were gonna be." I told her after taking a bite of my chicken tender. There weren't that many options.

She got a salad. I feel like that's such a teacher thing to eat. I found out she's actually Amir's precalculus too. That's probably why he called her satan.

"Me? I'm very much a gentle giant, I wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Giant is a little bit of a stretch, you're a good 5'6."

"My 5'6- I'm way taller by the way, to your 4'10 sure does make me feel like a giant. Since you're a little elf?"

"Little elf?" I couldn't stop laughing, I've been called a lot of things because of my height but "little elf" was new.

"Yeah like a cute little elf."

We were making very intense eye contact and I didn't even realize my bottom lip was in between my teeth.

I slickly put my hands on my cheek and leaned them on the table to cover up the blush on my face.

The eye contact became too much and I looked away. I could see Robyn walking to our table and I got excited.

I can't lie, I was so caught up in our conversation I forgot she was supposed to be coming.

She walked up to the table and looked down at the both of us with a smirk. "Table for two?"

I looked down at the table in confusion. I didn't even process that I had picked out a table for two for the three of us.

"That's my mistake. I just picked a random table." Or maybe I'm tired.

"Yeah we'll go with that. I'm gonna get my food to-go so we can go home. Bey we have to get these boys home before it gets too late."

Bey? That's cute.

Robyn ordered her food and we all went in our separate directions. I got in my car and they got back on that bus.

Robyn and I talked on the phone for a couple hours of the drive and she told me "Bey said hi."

This was fun, I'm glad I came instead of staying home.

--

do y'all like this better than soundproof? you can't pick both

Onika?

Bey?

Robyn?

Onika walking in on Bey naked?

Their dinner/lunch?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 2.5K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
347K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series