The Brightest Star (MoonDrop...

By xepherundying

You worked at the Pizza Plex before the major fire destroyed it and when it was reconstructed, you were excit... More

1: The Interview
2: Down we fall.
3: Home Sweet Home
5: Old friends, new faces.
6: It's All Fun and Games 🍊
7: Stand off.
8: Movie night.
9: Honest Conversations 🍋
10: Close Call.
11: Little Benji
12 : Deal.
13: Fever dream.
14: Visitors
15: Lilith
16 : You threw my child?
16.2 : 🔞🍋 🍋 🍋
17: Sincere Advice
18: The Center

4: Sweet Dreams. 🍊

3.7K 119 235
By xepherundying

Mature content warning: detailed descriptions of intimate petting and masturbation. There will be line and warning showing when it will begin and end. Reader can choose to skip you will not miss out on any plot driven narrative. 

I hobbled back to bed carefully, crawling in. I set an alarm on my phone hoping to catch a few more hours of sleep before having to face the day. I turned off my bedside lamp, but the room wasn't completely dark, scanning the room for the source of light it was coming from the wall vent I hadn't noticed before.

I slid back out of bed curious to see what light was coming through. I tried to peek in, but it was far too high to look through. I looked at the kitchen chair. Was I really that stupid to try something like that again? I pursed my lips weighing the thought in my mind. If I fell again, I am pretty sure Moon and Sun would be pissed.

I chewed light on my nails lost in thought. a soft song came from the vent, a voice that was soft and velvety, it hummed a lovely tune in harmony with the light strumming of a guitar. So beautiful I felt cemented to floor and the voice enveloped me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to see. I quickly hobbled to the chair, placing it under the vent I lifted myself careful not to tip. Being barefoot defiantly made me feel more stable. Attempting not to bear too much weight on my bad ankle I stretched up to the vent just barley getting a view.

It was another bedroom. The walls were a pale grey color and a few things hung on the wall. There was a large bed though and sitting on the edge was Moon. His hair looked like it was damp, he was wearing a pair of sweatpants and was shirtless. his eyes were closed as he hummed along gently nodding his head. The sight of him made my heart leap into my throat. His face so peacefully he slowly opened his eyes and shifted,  jotting something down in an open notebook next to his side.

I moved a bit to get a better view, but the chair decided it had enough of being under me and gave a loud creak in protest. Moon's head shot up eyes locking on the vent I quickly crouched down. Did he see me? God, I hope not he would think I was a creep of something.

I mean I was spying on him, wasn't I. I could hear the springs in his bed creak softly from his weight shifting assuming he had gotten up. I  jumped off the chair gritting my teeth through the pain shooting through my ankle. I quickly covered myself in my blankets, my pulse racing in my ears.

After what felt like forever the soft hum and guitar continued through the vent. I sighed relieved I wasn't caught. The look of him sitting in that bed, no shirt was enough to excite me. I imagined myself straddling him again, my hands running up and down his bare chest. His breath on my neck, I wondered if his lips were as soft as they looked. And how his velvety moan could sound.

I groaned flustered with my own head. I can't keep having these thoughts. I need to get these feelings in check and quick. Animatronics are strictly off limits, and I can't risk losing this job. It would be impossible anyway, animatronics don't have sexual desires let alone romantic feelings. won't work out and I'd end up hurting.

Brushing the hair out of my face I tried to focus on the soft lullaby being played through the vent and slowly I drifted back to sleep only for my head to betray me with forbidden dreams.

____________________________________________________________________________

Warning : Mature Content begins. the following passage includes detailed description of  petting and masturbation. 

It felt so real his touch searing my skin. His hands rub my thighs, His face nuzzled in my navel I could feel droplets of water fall from his hair teasing my stomach. My heart pounded in my chest. He looked up at me through his thick lashes with that sly smile. he slowly made his way up to my neck leaving trails of soft kisses eyes on me the whole time. I can feel his bulge pressing against my panties. A soft moan escaped my lips when he grinded against me.

He took the opportunity of my parted lips to slip his tongue into mine kissing me. It was reckless and sloppy but God his tongue was sweet and experienced as he explored my mouth. A groan escaped him throaty and husked it drove me crazy. His hand slipping down the front of my underwear his fingers circling slowly, flicking at that bulb of nerves and putting enough pressure on it to drive me crazy. he was an expert hitting my clit in every way that I loved. I gasped into his mouth, I wanted more so much more. Closing my eyes my moans grew alongside my climax.

"Naughty girl." he whispered into my ear pulling his hand away leaving me whimpering in its absence.

Tauntingly Moon slid my underwear down nipping at my thighs. Kneeling in-between me he pulled his sweatpants down exposing his thick long cock. My breath caught in my throat as he playfully teased my opening with it just grazing it. I groaned in anticipation jerking my hip to try and get all of him into me.

"Oh no my little star ..." Moon chuckled, "you're going to have to beg for it." I can feel my sex pulsating with desire, my fluids already dripping from my hole craving to be filled with each single inch of him.

"Please Moon, I want you so bad, p – please fill me up."

"Goooood little star." Moon groaned his eyes fill with the same desire positioning himself went to thrust in.

BEEP - BEEP – BEEP

I shot up out of bed, my breath staggered, my pulse ringing in my ears. I breathed out trying to compose myself. Aggravated I slammed my hand down onto the alarm cutting it blasting noise. Biting my lips sexually frustrated why couldn't it have waited just a bit longer I groaned to myself.

I could still feel myself pulsating down there. I pulled myself out of bed stripping out of my clothes getting ready for a shower but the tingles on my skin wouldn't fade, remembering how his tongue explored my mouth or his fingers circling made me shiver.

"Get it together!" I groaned to myself.

 I wrapped myself in a towel I sat back down onto the bed. Those dirty thoughts still insistently plaguing my mind. I could feel the moisture building up down there. Frustrated, I was going to have to deal with this problem now if I had any hopes of getting anything done today.

Dipping my fingers into my sex to lube them I began circling my clit, my body shivered in delight. I stopped fighting back those thoughts of Moon taking my body and let them flood my brain, my fingers speeding up. But fuck how I wished they were Moon's.

I moaned softly trying not to be loud. Fuck, I thought I needed more. I wanted to feel full. Taking two fingers I dipped them into my pulsating hole letting out a loud moan I flung my head back in sexual delight as my fingers pumped in and out of my wet hole, curling them I vigorously jerked my G-spot until my legs shook, I cupped one breast squeezing and pinching at my nipple. The sweet pain enhanced my pleasure. My moans filled the air around me; I was failing at keeping quiet, I felt my muscles clenching and quivering around my pumping fingers.

"Oh Fuck, Moooon~." I sang out loud between gasps of air as I finally hit my climax. That wave of warmth crashed over me hard. My chest heaving attempting to breath as I come down from my high.

 If there was a God out there, I prayed for a moment that no one heard me. Moving my arm, I covered my eyes trying to collect myself back together feeling relieved. But how the hell was I going to be able to work with him daily if I could barely function now.

Mature Content END.

___________________________________________________________________________

Walking into the bathroom flipping on the shower. Getting in at once. The icy water took the breath from my lungs and sent terrible shivers down my spine, but it worked in giving me something other than Moon to think about.

Slowly adjusting the water to a comfortable temp, I felt all the soreness yesterday. After washing up I stood there under the water letting it wash over my body wishing it would wash my mind too. I sat there till my fingers began to prune, not wanting to leave it warmth. Begrudge I step out wrapping myself in a towel I brushed my teeth and cared for my hair. I glanced in the mirror my cheeks still flushed from my activities.

I walked to my small wardrobe absentmindedly grabbing out a pair of basic jeans and a tank top getting dressed. I spritzed myself with my favorite perfume and pulled out an old compression brace for my ankle before sliding into pair of flats. I was at the sink taking another pain reliever left by the boys when a knock at the door caught my attention.

"Just a minute." I yelled quickly, swallowing the rest of my water, I opened the door to find Samari standing there with a handful of plastic wrapped cloths looking upset.

"Goodmorning, you ok Samari?"

"I got you're uniform in early figure I'd drop it off." She seemed off not her normal chipper self.

"Thanks." I took the uniforms from her hands walking them tossing them onto the couch.

"Man, you don't mess around huh. The place looks good" Samari said plainly almost cold, something defiantly was on her mind. 

"Thanks, I was actually just heading out to pick up some things before the welcome party." I grabbed my tan cardigan off the coat rack next to the door.

"Well, if that's the case I won't hold you hostage." She joked, stepping back to let me out to lock my door.

"Since I am already going to be out do you need me to pick you up anything?"

"Ugh, you are so sweet Y/N I can barely handle it." She waved me off seeming a bit more like herself, "I don't need anything that I can think of but let me take your number in case."

I stared at her for a moment as She passed me her phone and I quickly jotted the numbers handing it back. 

"Are you ok Samari? you seem a bit... I don't know off?"  Her shoulders slumped slightly.

"I just had a rough morning that's all."  

Samari seemed to notice the brace around my ankle and took the opportunity to change the subject before I could question any further. 

"Took a tumble I see."

"Oh, that yeah I was being stupid trying to hang the drapes up while wearing stockings on a chair. It would have been a lot worse if Moon wasn't there to save my ass." Samari raised an eyebrow at me, and a look came over her face.

"I know It's probably nothing Y/N but be careful." my brows furrowed confused.

"Listen employees are strictly forbidden to have any type of relationship with the animatronics beside a professional one, I don't have to tell you that anything more will lead to termination." Her face was stern and serious as she continues, "and with the new AI if they are found to have grown too attached, Y/N the company can decide and will decommission them, they don't care."

"There is nothing like that happening Samari. He just so happened to be in the right place at the right time and helped me out." I snapped at her coldly, I felt an anger bubble up inside I took a breath trying to swallow it. "Listen I know the rules. I need get going If I am going to get back in time for the party so if you don't need anything else."

I stared at her blankly for a minute, her seemed to darken a bit and her face looked conflicted as though she wanted to say more but decided against it. She mumbled a sorry and turned heading down the hall and out of site. Taking a deep breath composing myself I headed to my car only stopping for a quick hello with Stephen at the guard's desk.

Once I plopped into the car my shoulders dropped and I leaned back into the seat. Why am I so upset anyway; I know the rules. I know no matter what it was never going to be possible. I felt so conflicted. Know that there wasn't even a glimmer of a chance but still the lump in my throat and burning of my eyes showed the effect they had on me in such a short amount of time. Why did she have to say it like that like she wasn't just telling me but herself. Whatever.

Shopping took longer than I had expected. I wanted to do something to show how grateful I was to Moon and Sun for showing so much kindness but what the hell could I get them? I didn't want something to intimate that it could be considered crossing a line but nothing impersonal either. Sun was easy. I just picked him out a box of candies, but Moon was a little more difficult. He didn't seem like the type to indulge in candies like Sun.

By the time I checked out I still couldn't find anything. On the way back to the Plex I noticed a tiny little music store nuzzled in-between a bunch of shops. I quickly pulled over and went in.

"Can I help you?" Said the board looking teen behind the counter.

"Uh yeah, I'm looking for a small gift for a friend he plays guitar."

"What type of guitar?" She sounds impatient, she brushed her bright hair out of her face looking me up and down making me uncomfortable as she loudly chewed her gum.

"Acoustic I think." Rolling her eyes, she came from behind the counter waving me to follow her.

"You could get them some picks or something like that since you don't know anything specific." with that she left me at a table filled with brightly colored guitar picks.

 A little overwhelmed I couldn't find one that I thought he would like it none of them seemed to fit.

 Groaning I shifted from side to side, I didn't have a lot of time. just as I went to give up and turn away, I saw them. A dark blue set dusted with gold flakes and decorated in small little stars.

I smiled grabbing them off the table remembering how they called me a little star yesterday. They were perfect. I made my way back to the counter as I was about to pay, I spotted a large red and yellow tambourine. I almost burst out while laughter thinking about how much Sun was going to drive Moon crazy with it as I paid.

I made it back to the plex safely. I rushed back up to my room, I could already hear people gathering for the party. Quickly unloading my groceries, I felt unnecessarily warm. The feeling of my jeans sticking to my skin made me uncomfortable. I went to the wardrobe unsure of what to substitute for I found a pair of black ripped shorts slipping those on. I grabbed a thin dark blue flannel to replace my thick cardigan.

Ahh~ so much better, I smiled happily.

 I quickly but carefully put Sun and Moons gifts into their gift bags and topped it with some tissue paper. Perfect I thought I really hope Moon likes his gift. I don't think I'll give it to them tonight, especially given the whole conversation with Samari this morning. I grabbed my keys and headed out to the party. As I locked the door, I couldn't help but steal a glance down the hall to Moon's room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, I hope you have enjoyed thus far!

Please be sure to leave a comment to let me know what your favorite part was so far. Consider leaving a star and adding the story to your reading list.

Although I enjoyed writing this chapter I am so excited for what instore next week I am struggling not to just release it early. A protective Moon makes my heart swoon!

Thank you so much for your support!

See ya later,

Xeph. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.4K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
586K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
606K 30.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
907K 48.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...