Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

Av Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... Mer

𝙰 π™±πšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™΄π™½ π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™·
πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™½π™΄πš† 𝙱𝙴𝙢𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Όπ™΄π™»πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπ™΄πš‚πšƒ
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿
π™·π™Ύπš† 𝙳𝙸𝙳 πš‚π™·π™΄ πš‚πš„πšπš…π™Έπš…π™΄?
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·
𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴 π™Άπ™Ύπ™΄πš‚ 𝙾𝙽
𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™°π™²π™Ίπ™΄π™³
𝙰 πš†π™·π™Έπ™Ό
π™»πš„πšπ™΄π™³
𝙽𝙾 π™Όπ™΄πšπ™²πšˆ
πš†π™°πš
𝙰𝙻𝙻'πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™» πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™΄π™½π™³πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™»?
𝙰 π™΅π™°π™Έπšπšˆπšƒπ™°π™»π™΄

πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»π™Όπ™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚

2.6K 139 29
Av Jeongguqia

"Because you're a human."

He wasn't talking anymore. He felt all numb and unable to think. His heart palpitated.

"What?"

She didn't speak anymore and just walked away leaving Jungkook in complete state of miserable confusion. Since birth, the only thing he had never stayed away from was water. He never missed out a single time when he would be swimming around in the dark depths of the blue ocean away from humanity.

He looked at the disappearing figure of the woman who was apparently his mother. He was looking at her with scrunched eyebrows. There were so many details that needed a complete picture. His curiosity increased. He was about to follow the lady but feeling Y/n holding his wrist he turned around. He smiled and turned around forgetting about the convoluted statement made by the witch. His heart jumped with warmth and happiness. She looked visibly and comparatively fine. 

"You're feeling better right?"
"Hmm..."
"Do you know where you are?"
"Yes. Your mother told me."
"H-How do you-"
"She told me that too. She told me that you're human." He let out a sigh. 

"Do you know how long you've been sleeping?", she chuckled making his heart flutter. This was the first time he had seen her do that for him. She looked way more beautiful to him that way. Noticing him staring at her, she turned red and spoke to hide it, "3 full days."

"What!?"
"Time here runs faster than in your kingdom under the sea."

He looked at her more confusedly. Her face was soon adorned with a smile seeing his face which was suddenly very cute with various changing expressions. "Yeah....and you see that river there? It meets with the sea you were living in."

"She told you all this?", he asked making her nod. "Did she try to hurt you love?", she nodded again. "No not at all. She was treating me for these days."

"Aren't you confused that I am a human, if what she said is true?"
"I am. She told she'll reveal everything when time comes."

Silence followed. 

She looked away from him. She now knew what her heart spoke, even though it is very much out of ordinary - EXTRAORDINARY, the connection and love she'd felt from and with Jungkook...Never before had she felt that. They way his eyes gazes into hers, they way those orbs would sparkle, no one could ignore that.

She slowly turned her head towards him in a stiff manner only to earn a seraphic smile from him. He looked like a demi-god, his toned upper body partly visible through the sheer shirt. He slid his arms underneath her and picked her up in his arm in a heedful way.

"W-What are you doing?", she asked surrendering to his arm strength. He didn't reply and just walked over to the banks of the fast river. The river looked more pearly from near than what she had seen from afar.

He slowly sat down by the banks, with his feet inside the water and her on his laps. He placed her hands on his shoulders slowly and held her slowly making her heart flutter. After doing everything that he had to do, he looked at her. Her heart skipped several beats as a shy hesitant smile appeared on her pale face. She looked straight at him, so attentively that she could see herself in the black pearl of his. 

His eyes wanted answers. For something.

Those beautiful orbs were serious and cold.

You could feel his grip around you tighten but carefully, not to hurt you.

"Do you love me?", he asked out of the blue making her heartbeats race.

Do I? - she thought.

"Answer me Y/n. Do not dare to lie.", his voice was dark. Unusual, but the birds suddenly silenced. Only his voice could reach her. Her smile faded away. "I hate liars."

The river sounded even harsher and faster now, it bubbled more. 

"J-Jungkook-"
"I want the answer Y/n."

She could feel something inside her cool to a freezing level and for him it was the opposite. His guts were burning, like its on fire. Only the thoughts of him revolved around in her head. 

The first time she saw him...

The way he had described how delicate she was...

The first time he revealed himself to her in his complete form...

The way he had said, "Us is fate."
The way he touched her, the way he made her call out his name with utmost love and lust, the way he could claim her even without doing anything, the way she was melting in his every touch...

The way he cried for her, felt her pain whenever she was pained...

And now when he was gazing at her soul, searching for her true feelings for him. Ready to let her go if its a no, even if it will leave him lifeless.

"Love...", he called her softly, snapping her out of her intense reverie. He gently caressed her cheek. "What does your heart tell?"

Her eyes watered. The profound emotions and feelings that arouse in her.

All she could do was talk two words still in her enchanted state.

"I do."

His heart quivered hearing her words which reverberated inside him. He felt various emotions filling in inside him. He froze in spot and was just contemplating if those words were the actual truth or if he'd been tricked by his desperate soul. 

He saw her eyes gradually being obscured by the salty tears and couldn't hold back anymore. He slowly flipped her around and made her lie down on the soft grass. She closed her eyes letting her tears flow as he positioned himself above her.The next time she opened her eyes she could see his eyes moistening. They were dilating. Glistening with the happy shine of having got what he wanted. Her heart.

He took his hands to her face wiping away every tear. His hands were shivering. She started crying silently letting all tears fall making his heart stop pumping for a moment. He leaned and kissed her eyes making her cry more.

The fear she was feeling inside her was painful. The fear that this too will end up like how it was before, the situations weren't too favorable for such a relationship already. Her bones had just started stiffening, had she moved it, it would have become weak again but she didn't care. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly crying her heart out into his neck.

He squeezed his eyes shut, pressing his lips together and hugged her back protectively. 

His skin wasn't cold anymore. It was warm and that warmth had the power to protect them forever if they used it correctly.

He ran his hands through her hair letting her cry as much as she wanted.

He knew what she was afraid of, he was more afraid. He was too afraid to lose her, he was too afraid that he wouldn't be able to protect her if he ever have to in the future. The condition he had seen her in a few days ago, it was dreadful. He never ever wanted to see her like that again. He wanted to make her his queen, reign in power and peace for the rest of their lives.

"I will never leave you precious...you went in so deep into my heart...so deep that only you will be able to fill that space and no one else...I love you..."

He sobbed making her cry more. Everything that she went through, everything was only sad but now she had got this happiness and she didn't want to lose it at all.

He pulled away to look at her, she was all messed up.

"Don't be afraid my love...I will never break my promise...The promises that I make are never meant to be broken..."

"And it never will break.", a voice interrupted them. Jungkook let out a broken gasp as he quickly took her into his arms, sitting straight. "I told you, I won't hurt you.", she said and came closer as both of them looked at her with a teary yet expressionless face. She came and sat in front of them with a small metal glass. "Drink this. This is a medicine for you.", you looked at Jungkook but caught him continuously staring at the old woman without even blinking his eyes.

She took her weak hands near the glass and took it into hers. The liquid looked just like water so she put it in her mouth. It was abnormally sweet, which was completely unnormal for a medicine. Slowly gulping it down she completed it fully and looked at the woman.

"What is your name?", she asked as the lady, who was apparently a witch.
"Rainn.", she smiled. 
"How do you know that the promise will never break?", Jungkook asked with a questioning tone still suspicious of the woman. He pulled Y/n closer, letting her settle down on him, calm and unharmed.

Rainn smiled again and took out a rustic book from beneath her long coat. "I think both of you are ready to know everything now."

"What happened between you and father? Lie and you'll face the consequence."
"Jungkook you-", he shut her up by pulling her even closer and speaking...
"We can never trust anybody completely love."

She chuckled sadly and spoke. "I will tell you everything. Every single bit."
"Then speak.", he said, more like commanded.

My father was a fisher man. We used to live by the long shores which was once lush and beautiful. Witchcrafts was my family tradition. My forefathers and elders used their knowledge to summon the powerful spirits of the sea and acquire powers from them. Elemental powers.

"Elemental powers?", he asked in confusion, hearing the term for the first time in his entire life. 

Every human in this universe is born in a particular zodiac sign and every zodiac sign has its own spirit animal, spirit colour, qualities and an ELEMENT. There are four main elements, FIRE WATER EARTH AIR. The spirits of the sea hold immense powers related to the element WATER. These powers can be used for both good and bad, and sorcery? It's done for the bad. They acquired the powers from the spirits and got control of their element - water. I...I couldn't accept that, they started threatening and killing people with those powers...I wanted to do something...I did...I found my element that was hidden inside of me...FIRE...

Jungkook and Y/n stared at her not understanding anything. "What does all this have to do with us?", Y/n asked as Jungkook looked at her. "This is the only thing that has anything to do with you...", Rainn replied. "What do you mean?", Jungkook asked with the same serious tone making Rainn give the book to him. She opened the book and pointed at a page. It had four signs, two in a page.

Just by looking at the shapes and colors one could identify what it was.

"These are the elements?", Jungkook asked for which Rainn nodded.
"Y/n...Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces...Which one are you?"
"Pisces.."
"And Jungkook is in Virgo...", she took a deep breathe.

"That means, Jungkook belongs to element earth and you Y/n...you belong to the element water...Always, people belonging to the same zodiac signs or people belonging to the FIRE - AIR and EARTH - WATER are the most compatible.", She looked away from them and pointed at a particular page in the book. "Read it.", she told.

Water Nourishes Earth, Rejuvenating and Replenishing it. Staying together always brings prosperity and life, immense power too. The power to change things by changing themselves. Water signs, sensitive and compassionate. Earth signs are strong willed and powerful on identifying their powers. The water signs and earth signs merges harmoniously into a beautifully willed relationship.

"Does this mean-"
"Yes. Above the connections defined by these zodiac signs, you both are magically connected. You were meant to be. Do you know why you hadn't identified your powers yet Jungkook? Because you were born differently. Everyone in Aquatica was born in any of the three water signs, so all of them had water as their element...but you were born in an earth sign...as I told you...anyone with water sign wouldn't be your mate...the connections needs to be special...and that special one is Y/n...your water mate. It's only because of her that I could come to you, I could bring you here to the land...to earth."

Y/n's grip on Jungkook's shirt tightened as a weird euphoric feeling rushed inside her body. Though everything she explained was puzzling, out of what she understood, the man she loves, Jungkook, he was meant to be hers, only hers. She felt happy through the pain as she felt his grip snaking more around her even though his attention was on Rainn.

"What happened between you and father?", he asked wanting answers to all the questions his curiosity was producing. Her face changed, it changed into a angsty frown but she took a deep breathe and spoke.

Long shores. It was the place I had seen him for the first time. He looked beautiful. His eyes could contain the whole blueness of the ocean, it could drown me in it. He was mythical and mystical. Someone I had never seen before. He was the first being to capture my attention but something wasn't right, and that was that my father was a fisherman. I hid it from him. I hid the fact that I was a fisherman's daughter, I hid the fact that I practiced witchcraft, I hid the fact that my element was...was fire...I made him fall in love with me...

Jungkook's eyebrows crashed. "What do you mean MADE HIM FALL?"

I...used my witchcraft...to make him fall for me...I made him take me with him to A-Aquatica...I abandoned everything I had on earth...I went to reside in Aquatica with him...Everyone accepted me thinking my element was water too. We lived happily for a while, then you were born...your father was shocked, more like terrified because you had a earth sign....he hid you from everyone till the day where the zodiacs fell in the water sign....he threatened me not to tell anyone...and I didn't too. But...But the problems were only starting. His powers started to weaken, in my presence he wasn't even able to move a drop of water. Things started getting complicated. With your problems in one side...without me even knowing he had already started his quest to know the truth and one day....h-he found everything...I lost him, I lost you...I lost everything...From that day to now, I've been living here...alone...

She fell silent.

Who was wrong here? 

"You were wrong.", he spoke with a toneless voice. She didn't object because she was wrong. She tried to force herself on him. Her love didn't support her, the nature didn't support her. Nothing did. "You were wrong all along."

Hearing that from her own son whom she was yearning to see for so long, years...it broke her heart. But she could do nothing to change that because whatever he said was the truth. 

Y/n on the other hand did not have any thoughts at all. Everything was very difficult for her to understand also, she felt a need to keep silence. This was a problem that was to be solved by Jungkook, Rainn and the King.

Jungkook's expressionless face remained like that as he picked Y/n up in his arms. He started walking away into the cottage leaving Rainn alone by the river. Tears flew down from her eyes.

They had to solve everything. 

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

1M 28.5K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
956 49 16
β–· BTS mermaid Series β–· The Dream Series *WARNING* This book contains the following: β–· blood and murder β–· Sexual Content (?) "Let's take a trip to the...
28.9K 1.7K 54
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't want to walk around half naked in public...
46.5K 841 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...