Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

By Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... More

๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™พ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š† ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ
๐™ท๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฟ
๐™ท๐™พ๐š† ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ณ ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด?
๐š‚๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚
๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ต๐™ด ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ฝ
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ณ
๐™ฐ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ผ
๐™ป๐š„๐š๐™ด๐™ณ
๐™ฝ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š๐™ฒ๐šˆ
๐š†๐™ฐ๐š
๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป'๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ป?
๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐šˆ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ด

๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท

2.5K 144 16
By Jeongguqia

"SHE WAS A BLOODY WITCH!"

His eyes only displaying rage and disgust, his chest was heaving up and down looking at Jungkook. Jungkook's mouth hung open. His heart throbbed, he wasn't able to process whatever he heard.

"Y-You're l-ying-"

"SHE WAS A WITCH!!! A WRETCHED CREATURE!!! THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I BEHEAD YOU!!", he growled at Jungkook. The king turned around and stormed out of the huge royal bedroom leaving Jungkook alone and broken. He fell on his knees distraught. His heart ached like crazy as he lost the prowess to think properly. More questions flooded into his head. He held his head tight trying to control his thoughts from running errands.

That's when he remembered about Y/n. A gasp left his lips as he remembered that she needed oxygen to live. Whatever he had given might have been exhausted by now. He wiped his sweat off and took a deep breathe. There was other things to think about now rather than some incomplete information from a a person of a disturbed personality.

-----

He looked around before removing the hood off his head and opening the door but his heart shattered into pieces.

She lay there, on the cold floor, struggling, crying hard. He ran over to her as fast as he could and took her into his arms. She was struggling to breathe, his fear turned out to be right. She was shivering uncontrollably.

"J-Jungkook....", she breathed out. He could feel her skin becoming even hotter because of her fever. He picked her weak body up and sat on the bed. "I- I'm s-sorry love...", he spoke before attaching his lips with her. He didn't know how he found out this way, but this was the only way she could breathe in Aquatica. He held her body close to his body, trying not to hurt her even a bit but that didn't work. After a few minutes he pulled away only to see her face messed up with tears again. 

He sighed and leaned back on the headboard with her still in his laps.

"Is it paining a lot...?"

He whispered making her nod weakly. He pulled her closer to himself, trying to make her as comfortable as possible. She buried her face in his chest crying silently. The collar of the robe that he had made her wear was wet with her tears.

"J-Jungkook...I- I c-can't handle this...J-Just k-kill m-"

"Shhh...what are you even talking about love....everything will be alright...don't ever think of going away from me...", he closed his eyes letting his tears fall on her head."

"W-Why do I f-feel like this Jungkook...?", she asked taking all her energy.

Answer? 

There was none as of now. He saw her fall, he rescued her and all that he knew was that he shouldn't let her go because she was his. Keeping quiet was the best answer for the question.

He looked down at her and kept his hands on her tummy gently, "Are you hungry?"

She nodded again. He smiled and gently put her down, helping her sit up by the support of the headboard. He went somewhere but soon returned with a bowl. He sat down beside her and blew off the heat.

"Open your mouth.", he spoke with a small smile making her obey him.

"Mmmm i-it's sour...", she spoke with breaking voice.

"It's medicated. I want you to get well soon...", he replied caressing her head. She gave him a bijou smile being reticent of her feelings. He made her feel better, it felt like she wanted him with her for eternity but was not really sure of that. She's been here for 4 days now and she's already half dead, that made her relook her decision.

One after another he fed her the sour soup fully. Keeping the bowl aside, he just looked at her with his sparkly eyes.

Her heart beats amplified as he angled in towards her. His tepid breathe fell on her lips as her shy and demure eyes shook as the product of the increasing tension. He didn't seem so affected though. 

He swathed her pale face carefully with his hands and placed a long clement kiss on her forehead. He moved closer to her and closely examined each and every bruise and blemish on her forlorn face. He planted kisses on each of her dried wounds making her hiss on the contact but she let him do that because the pain was always followed by something which acted like medicine for her hurt internal and external features. The feeling of his velvety lips on her sensitive skin calmed her down.

She was naturally made to lie down by him. He covered her with the quilt and lay down beside her too. Slowly taking her hand in his, he placed a long kiss on the wound on the back of her hand. She closed her eyes feeling his remedy for her pain to the fullest. 

"Feeling better angel?", he spoke making her nod. He slowly positioned her bandaged arm and moved closer to her kissing her neck and she too let him do that. He balanced his whole weight on his arms and continued loving her, acting like medicine to her soul.

Never before has she felt this love from someone, everyone she met just threw her away like used plastic but now she felt different. She wasn't weak or submissive to a large extent but she really wanted someone in her life who would have complete control over her, she wanted someone who would own her heart and body like nobody else and she found that person in Jungkook.

He placed tender kisses on her bare beauty bones and shoulders as she moved around in a confined space defined by his arms. 

What is this connection?

He pulled the drawstrings of the robe that she was wearing and discovered more signs of the brutal test she was put into. He moved his hands gently on her torso, carefully tracing her wounds. "A-Ah..", she breathed out making him take his hands off in a second. He kissed her lips as a sorry. Not even once in this whole time had he spoken a word. His actions were the only things that spoke. A beautiful silence was pertaining in the room. He gazed directly at her eyes, his breathe spread all over her face. She awaited his actions patiently finding his every moment surreal. 

A last gentle peck was all he gave her before he went further down, pursuing her body with his lips. She felt kaput but satisfied and still. She relaxed into the warmth of the bed and Jungkook as he treated her with himself. He came up once again, her blurry eyes could see tears forming on the corner of his eyes. "I-I'll protect you at any cost precious...", he whispered. She flashed her weak smile at him and took her powerless, trembling hands to her face gently holding it. He inclined towards her trembling pallid lips once again but a startling voice disturbed the tranquility that was filled in the air.

"You cannot go further without knowing the reason you're together."

The commanding and strong female voice made Jungkook jump out of the bed, spreading his hands out trying to hide Y/n behind him. The young couples' eyes travelled around the dimly lit room and caught sight of a terrifying dark figure in the corner, hiding inside the shadows. 

"WHO'S THERE!?", he yelled at the darkness only to receive silence from there. 

They saw the figure moving and soon she was partially out of the darkness. Wearing a dark, full length gown which seemed like a few rags stitched together, she stepped out completely. Her hood hid her eyes but the light wrinkles near her pale lips showed that she was a little above middle age. Coming out completely, she took off her hood revealing her expressionless face which was abnormally white. 

"You're together for a reason. It is dangerous for you to not know that."

Her deep voice was toned of seriousness as her eyes travelled to Y/n. "Especially for humans."

She displayed a creepy smile making them fear her more. She started taking wobbly steps towards her making Jungkook yell again. 

"DON'T DARE TO STEP CLOSE!"

"I am not here to harm her son."

Her voice suddenly turned soft as she turned her direction towards Jungkook. She stopped just in front of him. He was surprised seeing her eyes rheumy. "I'm here to protect you and your lover.", she whispered enough for both of them to hear. 

"How did you get in? Who are you? What do you want?"

He asked fearlessly only wanting the answers to his questions as his reply. She smiled looking down and pulling her hidden pendent out. He gasped, he knew he had seen in somewhere, it was extremely familiar. "Your father must have told you about a witch.", she spoke with a smile making Jungkook loose his mind. His eyes widened as a huge broken gasp left his mouth.

An endlessly painful fear filled him recognizing the witch his father was talking about.

"M-Mother...", he murmured with welled up eyes. "I am.", she kept it short.

A pang on his senses snapped him out of his thoughts as he pushed the lean woman away and advanced towards Y/n, struggling to take her into his arms. She groaned heavily but he didn't care to her broken bones this time. "DON'T TRY TO COME NEAR US!!!", he roared at the woman as he kept Y/n close to him.

"Give her to me son.", she spoke with calm smile.

"GO OUT!"

"Let me have her son."

"NEVER!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU HARM HER!! GO AWAY!!!"

"Give her to me son, it's for your own good."

Her physique was visibly changing as her smile turned more and more crooked. The veins that were hidden under her thin wrinkled skin protruded out. Her eyes displayed pure anger. She looked demonic, her eyes turned red as it pierced directly into her frightened son in front of her. 

He moved back slowly with Y/n still in his arms, crying into him because of the immense pain. Whatever was healed was now triggered again.

"I must have you and her son. Come with me.", she spoke with her heinous voice moving her hand in front of her in a crooked way. She tilted her head to the side and still looked at them before letting out a blood-curdling chuckle. 

He nodded in a stiff manner once again. She sounded more shady as she spoke, "Son come with me."

"I SAID NO!"

"THEN REAP!!", a satanic scream echoed across the room as the witch pointed both her hands at Jungkook. Everything happened just in a jiffy, both of them were thrown in opposite directions of the room. She screamed once again more vigorously, it was too much for their ears.

Y/n wailed as she hit the wall and fell down on the bed, the impact being too much. 

"I TOLD YOU!", she yelled as she turned towards Jungkook and moved her lips uttering the ungodly hymns of power. "DON'T HARM HER!", he yelled back and tried moving despite himself being weak because of her attacks but he wasn't able to move at all. His hands were pinned to the shabby wall by something impalpable. He looked at the evil creature in front of him in dread.

With astonishment he watched as she used her magic once again to pick Y/n up in the air. Her lifeless figure floated in mid-air wrapped in thick mist.

"DON'T!!", he yelled in a state of hysteria feeling helpless and powerless. He was trapped by forces which seemed to be more sinister than whatever was happening now. 

"It's all for your good.", she said waving one of her hands at Jungkook.

He could do nothing, he couldn't move. He could feel nothing. His eyes started getting painfully heavy and soon all he could see was darkness. Pitch black nothingness.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

-----

He groaned loudly as his eyes fluttered open. His hands gripped his head tightly trying to withstand the pain and weight. Remembering things he shot up and looked around. The environment was very different. The air felt thinner, less humid. The moldy smell was absent, the overall smell was disparate. 

A kind of panic started crawling into his senses. There were things around him which he had never seen before. Articles of various unknown materials caught his attention. Even the fabric of the bed he was sitting on felt unlike the ones found in Aquatica. His fascination increased when he saw lamps made not of fire but with something which was burning on its own.

That's when realization struck him. "Y/n...", he breathed out and got out of the bed but fell on his knees groaning.

The ground seemed to be reluctant to support him, it was hurting him to stand on his feet. The floor was warmer than usual which proved to be creating more difficulties for him. He groaned as he stood up on his unstable legs and took wobbly steps to the door. 

He turned the knob slowly and stepped outside as a sudden gust of sweet smelling wind pummeled against his cold skin elevating his internal temperature. He walked out slowly. He found more weird things made of weird and unknown fabrics and materials. Even the feel of things was different. Not even a bit of wetness was there in anything. The atmosphere was satisfactorily welcoming and pleasant. 

He looked around trying to find the person he was yearning to see. His eyes filled up all of a sudden as a kind of guilt swept over him. Her cries was ringing inside his head making him uneasy. His eyes caught the sight of a wooden door left ajar. The wind seemed to be coming from there. He took a deep breathe controlling his heart and emotions as he walked towards the door.

He opened the door fully. 

His eyes opened wide in incredulity. The seemingly unreal sight in front of him was something he had never seen before. His heart pounded inside his cage as he unraveled a fact of what he was seeing in front of him.

"L-Land..."

Doubts and curiosity lashed inside him. 

The atmosphere smelled of damp shoots of the sweet grass, sounds of various birds chirping mixed together to create a different type of melody to his ears which he was experiencing for the first time. The woods were prodigious, spread in front of him to the point where his eyes could see. Never having seen this kind of vegetation in his entire life span, a kind of euphoria created a smile on his red face. Everything was unprecedented.

Everything was so new to him. He was just wandering around like a fledgling lost in the middle of nowhere.

Moving further he saw a river with crystal clear water running down in high currents. 

He stumbled over something snapping him back to reality from his trance. He started looking for her once again. Already feeling lost, he felt more lost now.

Finally his eyes fell on a tree in a distance. Below the tree, on a makeshift cot, laid his love all covered in comfy blankets and a cloth on her forehead.

He took long steps towards her, she was all alone under that tree, unconscious. 

He ran towards her and kneeled down by the side letting his tears flow. "Y-You're safe.", he whispered and took her hand in his kissing it multiple times. He caressed her head with a smile and placed a long kiss on her temples. He sat beside her gently, staring at her peaceful sleeping face. The wet cloth was reducing the heat her body radiated.

Questions filled up inside him.

Why are we here? How am I able to adjust here? What happened after I fell unconscious? Who treated my love? Where is she? How did we end up in the land of humans?

"You'll get answer for everything."

A voice startled Jungkook as he turned to that direction. He became alert again.

"Move away.", she spoke again. 

"No I will not.", he replied hiding his fear. She rolled her eyes and moved her hand making Jungkook move back on his own.

"DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!!! PLEASE LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Do not shout. She'll wake up. It will hurt her if she wakes up. She was burning with fever, her bones were very much brittle. Let me do what I have to."

She spoke with a silent calm voice still attending to Y/n. Jungkook became even confused as he felt her magic drain off from him. Eventually he was freed. He ran to her. She was really treating Y/n. He watched her movements as she swayed her hand all over Y/n uttering endless chants and hymns. She rubbed her hands together and placed it on her closed eyes. 

"Do not wake her up. She'll wake up on her own. After a few moments, put this paste on her wounds, it will heal soon. I am not able to do anything about the bones now. They are beyond my powers. I have to search for a medication for that.", she said with a straight face looking at a surprised and still Jungkook.

Sighing she turned around keeping the bowl of medicine on the turf. She was about to walk away but Jungkook spoke.

"Why are you doing all this?"
"For my son and his love."
"You have already lost your rights to call me that."
"No I haven't. Whatever you know is just an excerpt of the reality. You're not in a position to know the truth now. I will tell you when time comes."
"Why did you hurt us if you wanted to save us?"
"You wouldn't obey me if I hadn't used my powers."
"How am I able to breathe?"
"Because you're a human."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 198 33
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
50.9K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________โ„๏ธ___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
1.1M 49.2K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
44.1K 3.4K 48
๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ- ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...