Hopeful Violets

By mo0nbreaker

"We expect the worst, and hope for the best". _Mirabella_ .................. Mirabella Viola... More

introduction
Cast
Chapter { 1 } : flower
Chapter { 2 }: family
Chapter { 3 } : home
Chapter { 4 } : safe
Chapter { 5 } : enough
Chapter { 6 } : help her
Chapter { 7 } : memory
Chapter { 8 } : shopping gone wrong
Chapter { 9 } : truth
Chapter { 10 } : secret hideouts
Chapter { 11 } : pain
Chapter { 12 } : anger
Chapter { 13 } : surprise
Cast 2
Chapter { 14 } : meeting the family
Chapter { 15 } : drown
Chapter { 16 } : Proud
Chapter { 17 } : Changes
Chapter { 18 } : Vacation/ luck
Chapter { 19 } : Vacation/ beach
Cast 3
Chapter { 20 } : flashback
Chapter { 21 } : Fate
Chapter { 22 } : Dinner
Chapter { 23 } : Longing
Chapter { 24 } : Beautiful
Chapter { 25 } : Picnic
Chapter { 26 } : Scarred
Chapter { 27 } : Waterfall
Chapter { 28 } : Fight
Chapter { 30 } : School part 2
Chapter { 31 } : Dance
Chapter { 32 } : Bad feeling
Chapter { 33 } : Danger
Chapter { 34 } : A better day
Chapter { 35 } : Prepare
Chapter { 36 } : Be mine
Chapter { 37 } : Blessing
Chapter { 38 } : Mafia princess
Chapter { 39 } : Chaos
Chapter { 40 } : Happy birthday twinny
Chapter { 41 } : Hopeless
Chapter { 42 } : Useless
Chapter { 43 } : Please, God save me
Chapter { 44 } : Don't you dare, boy
Happy women's day ❤
Chapter { 45 } : We're still young to lose
Chapter { 46 } : Life is cruel and unfair
Chapter { 47 } : Home
Chapter { 48 } : The dog-violet fairy
Chapter { 49 } : Who I am
Chapter { 50 } : I held on
Epilogue
A/N: MUST READ

Chapter { 29 } : School part 1

13.6K 296 74
By mo0nbreaker

Mirabella :

I woke up after hearing snores by my side, I groaned and glanced at my left to find Mattio asleep, already wearing clothes to leave the house.

"Matt?, wake up, you dumbass, when the hell did you get here?", I asked while getting up, and stretching.

He groaned, "let me sleeep",

"Wake uuup, why are you here anyways",

He got up and rubbed his eyes, and then they went wide as if he realised something.

He ran to me, stumbling in the process, and griped my shoulders.

"Yeah.. well, I came to wake you up, and probably slept here-anyways...... it's your first day of school", he breathed out.

My first day of school.

"Holly shit, it's my first day of school", I exclaimed and ran towards my bathroom.

I glanced at Mattio, "go, I'll get ready".

He laughed but went anyways.

Shoot it's my first day of school, it's been about a week since the fight at the warehouse.

And today as you can see, is my first day in hell.

I showered, let my hair dry by itself, and did my morning routine, and ran towards my walk in closet.

Ughgh, I have nothing to wear.

I picked a random black shirt, and a skirt, along with black boots.

( the boots are less heeled)

I styled my hair in a half up half down kinda thing, and wore a bit of makeup, along with my violet necklace and my ring, and added silver earings.

My hair flew with me as I ran towards the kitchen.

I'm totally late.

I entered and saw my brothers eating.

"How are you NOT panicking, we're gonna be late", I screeched.

"And who's fault is that, bella", asked enzo with a smirk.

"Totally yours for sending Matt to wake me up, you know he falls asleep whenever he has a chance", I said as nana Isa made me a chocolate sandwich.

"I agree", said Luca.

"Morning bambina, are you excited for school?", asked papà kissing my head.

I gave him my best bored look, and everyone chuckled.

"Well of course I am.... everyone is going to be asking me why i didn't come last year, and all", I sighed.

"Yep, defenetly", said leo, and I gave him my best glare.

"It's gonna be okay, just tell them..... that you were homeschooled or something", said Gianni sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, besides, we don't really have friends, so people won't remark and say that they have never seen you in our house", said Matt.

"How come you don't have any friends?", I asked.

I thought they were popular.

"Because everyone is afraid of us, they won't even step or breath in front of us, so we're like the baddies of the school, along with Ace, Alfonso, Rafael and Apollo, and now we have three more feared students, you, Liam, and Seb", said enzo smirking.

That makes sense, I just hope there won't be any trouble.

"Umm... bambina, there will be some rules if you're going to school", said papà seriously.

"Mhmm", I hummed in response, what rules.

"So you'll sit with your brothers at lunch, no matter what, you can have friends, but... no boys, I mean you can be friends with them, but no other relationship,.... just friends", he said pointing a finger at me.

"As if we'll let her", scoffed enzo.

As of Seb will let me.

Where the hell did that come from.

"Okaaaay", I trailed.

"Alright, go on boys, or you'll be late", said Luca.

I got up and hugged each of my older brothers.

I stood I'm front of papà, he pulled me into a hug.

"Did you take a gun and throwing knives?", he asked.

I nodded, I put the gun on a belt, and strapped it on my thigh, and the knives are inside my boots.

"Good..... be safe, dolcezza", he said kissing my head.

I nodded and waved goodbye.

We took only one car, since we're not four.

"Will we meet the others there?", I asked.

"Yeah, our cousins will wait for us like usual, Liam and Seb too", said leo.

God, I'm so nervous, what if I don't make any friends.

I have my boys.

What if people talk about me.

As if they will let them.

Mattio must've felt my uneasiness, because he held my hand.

I looked at him, and instantly relaxed.

"I'll be with you all the way, we have all the classes together, papà made sure of that".

I nodded, feeling much better.

We arrived soon after, and parked between a black Ferrari, and a dark blue Lamborghini.

We got out and I realized that the cars belonged to Alfonso and Rafael.

Rafael picks Apollo since he can't drive.

Soon, another car parked beside Alfonso, followed by another car that parked beside Raf.

Liam and Sebastian.

Soon we were all standing beside eachother.

"Alright, don't talk alot to people, we need to maintain our reputation", said Alfonso.

These boys and their priorities.

"However, bella can, I know you want more friends than just these boys, just look scary, okay?", he continued smirking.

Enzo flipped him off.

It's then when I realized, the students on the parking lot were all looking at us.

"Everyone is looking at us", I breathed out.

Mattio swung his arm around me, "it's gonna be okay, I'm here", he whispered.

I nodded, he won't leave me.

We entered the school with Mattio to my right, with his arm still around me, and enzo to my left, with the others behind me.

We entered the office, and the mood immediately changed.

The boys held their cold features, so I did that too.

I kept my cold face.

"Hello", said Afonso with a dark tone.

"Oh.. he-hello, how may I help you mr.Abeli ?", asked the old women on the desk.

"We came to take Mirabella Abeli and Sebastian Suarez's time table and locker keys", he said yet again coldly.

The women nodded, and typed something on her computer, then she left somewhere.

She came back after about two minutes with a few papers and two keys.

"Here they are", she said and handed them to Alfonso.

He mumbled a small thank you, and handed us our things.

That's where we separated, I have all of my classes with Mattio, and most of them with Apollo and Liam, and some with Raf, Ace and Seb.

We went to my locker, who was between Leo and Mattio's.

Even our lockers are literally all beside eachothers.

Money.

"Okay, so first we have math, and to our luck, we are all together", said Liam to Matt, Apollo and me.

We walked for a few till we reached a door, this school is so pretty, almost everything is made of wood, and has like this light academia vibes.

Mattio opened the door without even knocking.

"Mr. Abeli, mr. Garcia how nice of you to join us, I thought you weren't coming for a minute", said a lady's voice from inside the classroom.

"Sorry ma'am, I had to give the newbie a school tour", he replied.

Soon we all entered the class, Mattio swung his arm around me again.

We were still standing just beside the door, and every student was looking at us, apollo and Liam sat down.

"Mr. Abeli, can you please let that poor girl go so she can introduce herself?", asked the old lady referring to me.

Apollo and Liam chuckled, "I'm afraid I can't ma'am, you see me and my twin sister are inseparable, so I can't", he explained proudly.

The room filled with murmurs.

The teacher's face paled, "oh, if that's the case then it's okay",

"Introduce yourself", she continued.

"Mirabella Abeli", I said coldly.

"What a unique name, young lady", she commented.

I mumbled a small thank you, and let Mattio lead the way towards two empty seats.

Every student was looking at me with different emotions, some girls with envy, boys with lust, some just looked curious.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer", I said harshly, and they instantly turned around.

I put my school bag beside me, we were say I'm the last raw, apollo, liam, matt then me, with a spare chair to my right, and another empty one above it.

The teacher was talking for about 10 mintues, and all I could hear was gibberish.

I put my head on my desk, and nearly fell asleep, till I heard the door open.

"Ms. Davis, Mr. Andersen, you're late", said the teacher , who I learned her name was Mrs. Brown.

"Sorry, ma'am, I slept in", said a girls voice.

"And I.... have no explanation", said another voice, a boy.

The classroom chuckled.

"Alright, go sit down, just because it's the first day of school", sighed Mrs. Brown.

I love her.

I heard some movements from beside me, I lifted my head, and saw the empty seats now occupied, and both the students sitting there were looking at me.

I lifted an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?", I asked.

They looked at eachother and smiled, then back at me.

"You must be new, I'm Ava, and this is Noah", said the girl stretching her hand for me to shake.

She looked really cute, with a freckled nose.

I shook her hand, and the boy's too.

He's cute too.

"I'm Mirabella", I said.

"You have a beautiful name, however I'll call you Mira, if that's okay with you", said noah.

"Yeah I don't mind", I replied.

I like them already.

I turned towards Mattio and saw him looking at me, I gave him a smile, and he returned it.

I felt someone harshly grab my arm.

I turned, and gave Ava a questioning look.

"Don't look at him, or even breath besides him", she said seriously.

I smirked and leaned in, "and why is that?",

"He's an Abeli, don't mess with those boys, along with Lombardo, and Garcia, they're like the bad boys of the school", Ava said.

"Oh really?", I asked.

"Yeah, however I heard that they came in today with a girl and a boy, they're new students, they said that the girl looks so much like Mattio, and that the boy is hot", exclaimed noah.

Damn, news travel fast.

"Mhmm", I hummed and cupped my cheek.

"We don't really have new students all the time, so it's gonna be the school's talk, especially when they came in with them", continued Ava.

I smiled at them.

"Ms. Abeli, ms. Davis, and mr. Anderson, could you please share what you're talking about, it must be important since you interrupted my class for it", said mrs. Brown sternly.

They both mumbled a small sorry, and she went back to her lesson.

Ava's eyes went wide.

"Wait, she just said ms. Abeli, wait", she looked at me, and her eyes looked like they would pop out.

Noah gasped, then he pointed at me, then at Mattio, and back at me.

"Wait, we don't usually have new students, and here you are, you look so much like Mattio and your ms. Abeli", said noah.

I nodded slowly, still keeping my void features.

"Omg, you're the girl who came with them", exclaimed Ava, still not believing.

I nodded again, just as Mattio taped my shoulder.

He indicated for me to come closer with his fingers.

I leaned in.

"Their parents work for us, and so do they, they are newbies at our mafia, so don't be shocked if they know who you are", he whispered so that the others won't hear.

I nodded, so they know my name, just not how I look.

I tuned back to them, and their jaws nearly touched the ground.

Noah glanced at my tattooed hand and hit Ava with his hand telling her to look.

"Omg", she said when she saw it.

"What's your full name?", asked noah.

"Mirabella Viola Abeli", I said then leaned in so only they can hear and they did the same.

"Mafia princess", I whispered to them.

They pulled back, and stared at each other smiling.

"It's an honor to meet you miss", said noah after he recovered from his trance.

They gave me a small bow with their head.

"Oh please don't do that, don't treat me differently, treat me like a normal person, please..... it's too much", I said to them.

They nodded in understanding.

"We heard that you have a tattoo, and that you beat max in a fight", squealed Ava.

I nodded, and raised my hand so they can see the tattoo.

Noah's eyes lit up, "I love it".

I like them already.

____________♡___________

Tell me what you think.

Thank youu.

And love youus♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 19.9K 46
Ten years ago, Avalee was sent away from her brothers and father with her pregnant mother, Alessia, for their safety. After the sudden death of Aless...
549K 10.5K 64
After years of searching, her brothers finally found her. Their princess who the mother took when she was 2. Angela Rose, abused and raped by her st...
595K 16.3K 96
Skylar, a 15 year old girl who lives with her mother and step father. She gets horrible news about her mother's health and is now living with her ste...