The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 11: New Players, New Game

1.1K 40 25
By Balasubas19

No one POV

Shortly after the armed intervention that team ORION and team RWBY did against Roman Torchwick and White fang, the police has arrived to deal with the rest of what happened.

Y/N is seen sitting with his team mates without his suit on, Yupia is seen sharpening her blade while Ash is seen leaning onto a wall.

Y/N: Well you two did great work on taking care of the grunts and his henchmen.

Ash: Well we rather get it straight to the point and get it done.

Yupia: We did warn Blake anyways. *crosses arms*

Church: But nonetheless, we all did a great job tonight.

Y/N simply nods and sees Blake approaching her team mates. He hummed as he stands up and rubs off his coat. 

Y/N: Come on, let's check how this unfold.

Ash: *shrugged* I just told the ice queen some of my past. Let's just hope that my words get inside her thick ice skull.

Yupia simply chuckles while Church laughs on his roast. Y/N shrugged as Team ORION is seen approaching Team RWBY.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-

Weiss: *interrupts her* Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you? *pauses and continues* 10 hours. If it weren't for Y/N and his team, who knows how long would it take searching you? And I have decided... I don't care.

Blake: *surprised* You don't care?

Weiss: You are no longer part of the white fang yes?

Blake: No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-

Weiss: *interrupts again* Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some... Someone else...

She looks to Sun warrily while Y/N laughs, catching the ladies' attention. And there they see Y/N and Team ORION approaching them.

Sun: *slumping down* Seriously what's with me being shooting down?

Y/N: Now now. *pats Sun's shoulders and looks to team RWBY* Hello ladies.

Yang: *chuckles and looks around* You guys know how to rile up the crowd here.

Ash: We rather get it done than playing around.

Weiss: Even you all have questionable methods, we thank you for helping our team mate here. *smiles and nods*

Church: Woah what's this!? The Ice queen being grateful? That's new.

He jokes as everyone else laughs, while Weiss stomps her foot angrily and looks at Y/N's AI companion.

Weiss: You say that it was a bad thing!

Church: Now now. "Chill" down now Ice queen.

Yupia simply looks amused on their interactions as Y/N sees Franky being arrested, but he isn't fighting. Buy rather satisfied?

Oh well, he seems a interesting fellow.

Ash: So, is the team problem solved now?

Ruby: *happy* Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!

Y/N: Well that's good to know. *crosses arms* Next time, no more hiding secrets all right?

Blake: *blushes a bit and nods* Yeah.

Ash hummed and mentally note that he should open a bit to the team. He knows more about Y/N and Yupia, now it's time to tell about himself a bit to the others.

But nonetheless, it's only a matter of time that the others knows about himself.

Weiss: I'm still not quite sure about how I feel about you!

Sun chuckles nervously as Y/N laughs at the monke's misfortune.

Y/N: Now now ladies, don't gang up the lad now do we? He might be a bit sus but trust me, he did work here.

Blake: *nods* He's correct.

She stated before thinking how Y/N can be this so understanding. As if she can compare Y/N to the main protagonist of Ninja's of love.

Blake: *thoughts* No no no. Stop that Blake! Control yourself.

She blushes to herself while Yang simply smiles, because she was forming a bond with Y/N during free time.

And let's not forget that she lost on their "fist fight" match on their sparring lesson.

Yang: *thoughts* For once, this guy is not some typical pervert that I usually talk too. And dang he got good hands~ Wait what the f*ck you thinking Yang!?

Ruby: *thoughts* He got good sword... Wait no what are you thinking!?

Meanwhile the cookie monster is seen having mental confusion whether she looks to Y/N as a idol or something else.

Y/N however, notices their looks as he simply chuckles. But internally he's complaining on his dad's luck on women.

Y/N: *thoughts* I blame dad if I ever got a harem.

Church: Congratulations partner, you have attained a achievement. Well done a harem!

Y/N mentally groans while Church simply laughs at his situation.

But unknown to them, someone is watching them afar.

In few blocks away from the docks, a woman is seen observing the docks with binoculars. She heard from the underground that Roman is doing illegal shipments again.

But when she arrived, someone beats her to it.

???: Who could have done this?

She observes and looks from afar, until her eyes landed on Ash. Her world suddenly slows down when she looks at Ash, well why tho?

Because her motherly instincts are kicking in. She lowers her binoculars and reaches for her pockets, and there it reveals a old pocket picture. And who could it be?

Well, it's a smol and cute version of Ash. And needless to say, he got a cute charm before.

Back to where we are, the woman looks at the picture she looks back at the binoculars to observe and take a good look on Ash.

And for a while, she lowers her binoculars and her amber eyes looks soft and gentle. Realizing who she's looking at.

???: Ash... I'm sorry that your mother took so long... But I'm here now. I just need to help the others before I reveal myself to you.

Ever since Ash is born, her life changed into 180 degrees. She found a man that changed her life, her inner circle colleagues tried to ruin her new good life, and now her son is alive and well. That's relieving for a mother.

And she's more relaxed when a Laurent is her son's ally. It's only a matter of time that she will reveal herself.

*Meanwhile back at Beacon Academy*

No one POV

Ozpin is seen observing the headlines on his scroll. Needless to say, the headlines is about Team ORION performing a armed intervention against White Fang.

Ozpin: Mhm... Y/N definitely inherited his father's actions...

???: Your saying Oz?

Play the music!

Ozpin was surprised a bit as he turns around to reveal Zane himself inside his office. How and when did he enter tho?

Ozpin: *chuckles and shakes his head* A pleasant surprise Mr L/N.

Zane: *shrugged* Anyhow, I've heard that my son did a field work on white fang and roman torchwick. *grins* Good to know he got my wits all right.

Ozpin: So you know that it's going to happen anyways?

Zane: *nods* Yeah, my son knows what he's doing and what he's up to. Me and Fiora raised him properly and he knows what our last name means for us and to the others out there, including our enemies.

Ozpin simply nodded in understanding, before Zane approaches hin with seriousness on his eyes.

Zane: Look, I don't fully trust you because your still suspicious to me. But she is on the move with her pawns. And they have arrived here.

Zane said seriously as Ozpin lowers his scroll, and the atmosphere around the room tenses.

Ozpin: This early...?

Zane: No s#it old man. *crosses arms* I know your hiding the Fall Maiden below this school, and her pawns are still looking for her.

Ozpin's eyes widened when Zane knows about their fall maiden. Seriously Y/N's dad is fully prepared for anything.

Ozpin: How did you know about our current situation?

Zane: *snaps fingers* That's my thing, I work wonders and always come in prepared.

Ozpin: *looks down and thinks* Mhm...

Zane: Bringing Ironwood here with his fleet don't do s#it. Watts and his fancy tech can hack those tin can quality tech of his. My tech is the only thing he can't hack into.

Ozpin: So what do we suggest to do Zane?

Zane: For your maiden situation, don't ever EVER use your students for a candidate. They have nothing to do with this.

That is one of the many reasons why Zane can't fully trust Ozpin. It costed the life of his close friends and team mates.

Zane: And also, why don't you find her?

He throws his scroll to Ozpin and reveals the picture of a woman. It made Ozpin halt on his tracks.

Ozpin: Her?

Zane: *nods* Besides she got more information and idea how strong the Queen's movements and her lackeys no?

That was a great idea. But also a big risk.

Ozpin: I hope you know what your doing Mr L/N. You know this is a big risk.

Zane: *shrugs* I'm just betting everything on the frontlines. I'm not repeating the same mistake.

Zane has two sides, his side of being a loving father, husband and a responsible person. And his other side? He is called the Iron Devil on the battlefields and during the fights before.

And trust me. When a honest and gentle person goes to war, hell will kneel before them.

Stop the music!

*With Roman*

No one POV

Roman: *sighs in annoyance* All of the shipments, down to the drain.

Roman is seen planning onto his table, clearly he is annoyed on what happened today. And he know's that he's f*cked up very bad tonight.

Not only his plans are f*cked up, but also to her boss as well. Oh the irony.

Right on cue, he heard the warehouse doors open as Roman stiffened and a sweat from his head crawls down on his face. His boss arrived.

???: You have failed me Roman. Very.... Very disappointing of you.

Author: CUE THE MUSIC!

Roman stiffened when he heard the same menacing voice. He turns around to see the same woman with a menacing aura and power.

Roman: Well considering someone is rushing the plans-

He was suddenly forced down by a gravity, and there her menacing glowing eyes is seen and glaring towards Roman.

???: I have given you everything you needed. Money, power, people, and dust. And yet you failed?

Her tone is laced with extreme venom and her menacing aura is glowing, while putting Roman down, who's already clinging for his life.

Roman: *strained* T-The Laurent intervened...!

Roman stated weakly, and that made the woman stop and calms down. However her eyes is still glowing and thinks.

???: Laurent you say...?

Roman: *pants and stands up* Yes... They have intervened and stopped our plans. And they work as a team, and they somehow knows of our tracks.

???: It would make sense, Laurent are smart and not to understimated after all.

She said as purple lightning is forming around her hands, she chuckles darkly making Roman step back in fear.

???: Good good.... The plan will be still on going.

Roman: *clears throat* I'm sorry, but this isn't part of the plan-!

Suddenly she unsheathed her katana and aims it towards Roman, making him halting on his tracks. The katana is emitting purple electricity as it menacingly points at his neck.

???: All we ask.... Is cooperation.

She chuckles darkly as she finally reveals herself to the light. She has devil like horns as she emits lightning like aura.

???: Whether you like the plan or not... Your head will be served for the Grimm.

Roman: *sweating* I-I'll follow onto your plan!

He stated fast, and needless to say he felt pure fear and intimidation for the first time on his life. She smirks in amusement as she lowers her katana.

???: Good good... Emerald... Mercury...

She calls out her companions as they stood beside her, and like Roman. They feared her as well, before she examined her katana and smirks.

???: Proceed to the plan. But be aware of the Laurent...

Roman: *panting* May I just know my boss name...?

The woman looks up to the broken moon before she speaks up.

???: Call me.... Mei.

-End of volume 1

Author: DUN DUN DUUUUU! More enemies are approaching out of the shadows and how will our chad protagonist faces them on!? Find it out next time on CHOSEN ONE REMAKE!

But seriously, thanks for voting and reading this remake!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
34 0 4
To celebrate 2 years on this site I'm remaking my first ever story published on here which I can admit has some issues which I plan to fix with this...
362K 4.3K 75
Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to become a hunter. Or isn't? Deep inside, the...