epilogue ↠ johnten

By yvneos

"maybe we are not really meant to be." ↳ wherein people thought that the two will going to be together forev... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e p i l o g u e

e i g h t e e n

351 12 1
By yvneos

c h a p t e r  e i g h t e e n

the party still began, after their emotional speech, they ended up getting wild because the main part of the reunion had started.

but the reality is, the bottoms was the only one who was fully awake. they were having their own world, supporting each other while twerking.

their partners was already wasted as fuck, since they moved inside the zhong's mansion since it's getting cold, the tops was peacefully sleeping at the living room. since all of them didn't fit on the three huge couches, the others, especially the older one, slept on the floor.

"i'm already dizzy..." donghyuck said as he lay his head at the table.

"can we go to sleep now?" jungwoo said, his eyes were already closed.

"where's the rooms?" the older asked, he almost fell from the ground because of the dizziness he felt.

"the rooms were on the second floor, hyungs." chenle said, same with donghyuck, his head was resting on the table, using his arms as his pillow.

"let's get our husbands first." taeyong reminded.

but one of them didn't move, almost all of them had already passed out and were sleeping peacefully.

the next day, ten woke up inside their room. there's were two beds in each room and their roommates were taeyong and jaehyun, ten groaned in pain and immediately held his head.

"how the fuck did i get here?" his roommate hissed.

"i was about to ask that though," ten said.

"what if the maids brought us here? it's impossible that our husbands brought us here because they are wasted as fuck." he asked curiously.

"do i look know? i'm also drunk last night." and ten rolled his eyes.

the two decided to go downstairs, the others also came out so decided to go downstairs together.

just to find out the tops playing in the living room.

"good morning, love." johnny greeted when he sat beside him.

"who brought me to our room last night?" ten asked, he still felt sleepy and his arm was clinging on johnny's. resting his head on his arm.

"we're supposed to be take care of because we're wasted as fuck," johnny said. "waking up in the middle of the midnight, seeing you wasted and sleeping uncomfortably. who i am to be still wasted, right?" and he rolled his eyes.

"tss, it's not my fault if you drank a lot early." ten also rolled his eyes.

"then you should sleep in our room!" he whined, making ten look at him head to toe before giggling.

"aw, my baby is mad..." and he hugged him tight.

until johnny's phone suddenly vibrated, their heads looked at it and both of them went quiet after reading the message that was from johnny's one and only father.

from: father

: i want you to come here before eight in the evening, bring ten with you

their eyes went, both of them were nervous. they thought everything was fine, the two were already planning their wedding and decided to do it secretly.

because first of all, their family wasn't still on good terms.

"will we go?" johnny asked.

"it's fine to me though," ten said.

even if he was a little nervous, he felt like his parents had already accepted him. johnny's mother usually texts him every week, and he kept it secret to johnny.

johnny was now holding ten's hand while walking, approaching the house door. ten felt calm but nervous at the same time. while johnny was nervous as fuck as if the couple they will not meet today wasn't his parents.

he just doesn't want to happen again, the past where his parents kicked ten out of their house.

"your son must be the first one who made a move first,"

"yeah, he must be the top though."

"no, my son is."

"it's my son."

ten felt like he stopped breathing, seeing the people in the living room made the both of them stop. man also talking with a man, girl talking with a girl.

"mom, dad?!"

the two couples flinched from their seats, looking at the couple who just arrived. ten eyes suddenly watering, making his mother in awe and greeted him with a warm hug.

johnny was now beside his dad, they were giving the family a time. ten really missed his parents because it's been almost a year since he last saw them.

but first of all, why are their parents together?

"yah, what plan is this?" and he secretly hit his father using his elbow.

"is there a plan?" his father frowned.

his father was also curious when johnny talked to him like that, like they were a close friend. he thought his son was mad at him, which is it is. but he sured that he will wait until his son forgives him.

"you know, dad? if you let ten and i have our happy ending? i will forgive you." johnny whispered.

the father didn't speak, he just looked down to hide his smirk before clearing his throat and wearing his serious face.

the two didn't know that their parents were already on good terms. the suh's couple had a business trip in thailand at that time. they were already planning to apologise to the ten's family which they successfully did.

ten's parents forgive them after those threats that they had from them, but it's already a past and the important thing they were talking about was their son's happiness.

they had a deal that ten's parents will fly here, so they can talk about the two wedding. because they also found out that the two will be having a private wedding.

"so, when did the wedding start?"

the couple's eyes went on johnny's father, followed by ten's father who also agreed on what johnny's father said. their eyes were widening as they couldn't believe what they just said.

"what?!" they asked in chorus.

but the parents just giggled and continued talking about their wedding. ten and johnny head slowly turned around to each other, both shocked.

🎆

"they were already accept us," and he wrapped his arms around ten's waist, back hugging.

"yes, baby..." ten said and started to brush johnny's hair.

they were already on the balcony, watching the sun go down. last night when their parents already accepted their relationship, they were still shocked and couldn't believe it.

but they were really happy, ten cried at johnny's arm that night. the taller one also wants to cry but when ten went to him, crying. he held his tears back because he knew that ten would cry more if he also cried.

"jake will also start going to school next year, just how the time flies so fast." ten said, still brushing johnny's hair.

"i can't wait to marry you..." and johnny placed a kiss on his neck.

"john, don't go too far. i will don't think twice to push you here." ten threatened, making johnny laugh and leave a hickey before running away.

ten's eyes went on the car who just arrived, he smiled after seeing the kid waving at him. he immediately went downstairs and met his child.

"dada!" and he immediately got off by his dad's embrace and ran towards him.

"i'm kinda jealous..." the tall male whined, making the two look at him.

"come here, daddy!" the kid said, running back to him and pulled him. "we are now a complete family!" he giggled.

"yes, a happy family..."

they separated when the door opened and showed johnny's secretary together with his husband and child. jake immediately ran towards the kids and pulled him into the living room.

"didn't they play too much?" hansol asked curiously.

"don't be a killjoy," and he earned a slap by kun.

"he's right, hansol. the kids were just having fun." ten spoke, walking towards them.

"yeah, having fun. that's why your child kissed my son." he rolled his eyes.

the two bottoms widened their eyes, they couldn't believe what hansol just said. while the tall guy at the side was having a proud smile on his face.

"he what?!" the two bottoms asked in chorus, making the two husbands flinch.

"ask johnny!" hansol said.

"and you know this?!" his fiance looked at him.

"why me?! we just saw the two kissing!" he reasons.

"kissing?!" and their face was already getting red because of anger.

"yah, calm down." hansol said and gulped, even if he was also scared, he needed to explain this because johnny was bad at it. "one of them said that if they love someone, they should kiss them—"

"and your son was the one who told me to kiss him because first of all, he loves him." johnny cuts him off.

"oh, god..." the bottoms facepalmed.

leaving the two and telling them to look for the kids was a really bad idea.

——

i know it's fast but this is the last chapter, yeorobun!! thank you for reading this book!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 783 28
"i was in... neo universe?" ↳ wherein taeyong, the spoiled brat guy and the owner of a bakery. accidentally enter the neo universe because he was dru...
2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
26.2K 1.2K 27
"i told you, you will still end up on me, sicheng. only me." ↳ wherein sicheng was got hired as a makeup artist for a idol but turns out the idol who...
139K 4.3K 48
C O M P L E T E D 22/01/19 They were doing their job. A family business so they say. She was always distant. Not minding anybody else as if she wa...