epilogue ↠ johnten

By yvneos

"maybe we are not really meant to be." ↳ wherein people thought that the two will going to be together forev... More

i n t r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t e e n
e p i l o g u e

s e v e n t e e n

356 18 2
By yvneos

c h a p t e r  s e v e n t e e n

the park's family was now in jail, regretting their life decisions. soonyoung had already given birth to her child and of course, the real father was there. but soonyoung still need to pay for all the mistakes she's made, she will be in jail too.

ten was now inside his closed shop, he closed the shop early since they had a reunion tonight. including sungchan and his boyfriend who's getting scolded by his brother.

"you told me that channie is just your best friend! so, best friend is now kissing?!" and he slammed the table.

"yah, yah. once you crack my precious table, you will pay it thrice." ten said.

"you even said before that sicheng hyung is just your secretary but you kissed him too." shotaro said, it was supposed to be a whisper but it's enough for them to hear it.

ten can't help not to laugh but he needed to stop when yuta hit him.

"whatever, i'm still mad that you keep secrets on me." and he started to sulk.

"you will not tell this to mom, right hyung?" the younger asked.

"why would i? you're my brother for fuck's sake. of course i'm going to hide your secret." he rolled his eyes.

"thank you, hyung!" and he went to his brother to hug him.

ten can't help not to smile at the two, but his eyes went on the door when someone came in.

"love!" he happily said and immediately stood up to run towards him.

"hi, baby." the tall guy greeted back, leaning a kiss on his lips.

"how's the process?" ten asked, but he suddenly felt nervous when johnny's smile slowly faded away.

"baby..." johnny said sadly.

"they didn't accept the adoption papers? what happened? told me that there's no problem about the process, please, jake will be—"

"i'm finally jake's legal father!"

ten immediately glared at the tall guy in front of him who's celebrating right now, he was jumping like a kid. ten was already freaking out then johnny suddenly said that he was finally jake's legal father.

he thought that the papers weren't accepted since it took almost a month to process.

"ouch, that hurts!" he hissed when he earned a slap from the small guy.

"you bitch! i was nervous as fuck!" he hissed, making johnny giggled and pulled him closer to hug him.

"sorry, baby. i just want to surprise you." he giggled.

but ten was really happy when johnny is finally jake's legal father. they've been waiting for this for a long time. this must also be a gift for jake's upcoming birthday.

"why are there two japanese here?" he suddenly asked.

"correction, two japanese hot male." yuta said.

"well, it's free to dream though." and johnny let go from the hug, placing a kiss on ten's lips once again before walking towards the table where yuta and shotaro was.

"congrats, hyung!" shotaro greeted.

"thank you, taro." and he brushed the younger hair before glaring at his brother.

"don't give me a glare, bullshit. i was the one who got your name in our party tonight, i was about to gift you a one million—"

"well, i'm just admiring your beauty. who the hell said i was glaring at you?" and he smiled.

"—bugs since you look like them."

they have a reunion party tonight, but they need to arrive at the venue before the call time. ten called a babysitter to look for jake while they're gone for a while.

"tennie!" taeyong greeted when he and johnny finally arrived at the venue.

jaemin, jeno, mark and donghyuck also arrived and they were finally complete. kun, hansol, renjun and yangyang were also here. they are already part of the circle after the incident.

ten and johnny suddenly separated, ten was now with taeyong, jaemin and donghyuck. they were approaching the one table where all the bottoms were.

while johnny was pulled by jaehyun, together with jeno and mark. they were also approaching the table where the tops were only there.

as usual, at every party, the bottom table was always separated by the tops.

"we have a new friend today," taeyong said. "meet xiao dejun or xiaojun. the husband of chief executive officer of hw entertainment, hendery wong."

"dejun?!" ten said suddenly.

"do you guys know each other?" taeyong asked, they both nodded after giving each other a hug.

"we're also in the same circle of friends with kun, yangyang, sicheng, lucas and hendery." xiaojun said.

the two who just came greeted xiaojun. the table was kinda big and huge, that's why all of them fit there.

"wait, how did you meet dejun?" ten asked as he ate the brownies with donghyuck.

"his husband was my husband's business partner," sicheng said, also eating the side dish and desserts on their table.

"same," taeyong, jaemin and jungwoo said in sync.

"i didn't know you're a bottom." ten said in a low voice, slapping xiaojun's arm jokingly.

"the fuck, ten? i thought bottoms also feel the others if they were also bottoms." xiaojun said, making ten rolled his eyes.

until the reunion started, the mc was donghyuck and jungwoo. it was fun even if the game hadn't started yet, the two mc really changed and lifted up the mood effortlessly.

the first game was already intense. in this game, the bottoms and tops were the enemy. there's one representative for each group to play rock, paper and scissors. if the bottoms was loose, they needed to lay at the table, lemon on their tummy and their partner was going to lick it and they should not be carried away or you will drink a cup of tequila.

same with the consequences if the tops was the one who loses, they need to sit at the chairs and their partners are going to dance in front of them. they also should not be carried away or they will drink a cup of tequila but without lemon.

"five representatives of the group that lose," donghyuck said since the group who lost at the rock, paper and scissors game was the tops.

"this is rated eighteen, yeorobun. jisung, chenle, sungchan, and shotaro weren't allowed." donghyuck spoke again, making the others laugh.

"i feel like my talent is going to show tonight," ten said as he felt that johnny would be part of the five representatives in their group.

well, the tops were currently talking about their five representatives.

"jake, ari and jaeyu are shaking." taeil said, making them laugh.

"okay, the tops has already been decided." jungwoo said. "the five representatives will be yuta nakamoto, johnny suh, jung jaehyun, mark lee and jeno lee."

their eyes were widened, even if donghyuck who thought he was exempt at the game since he was a mc.

ten glared at his man who's now having a smirk on his face, their partner was now walking up the stage. facing their smirking partners and waiting for the music to start.

"you can do it, hyungs!" the dolphin cheered, making them laugh.

until the game started, the music was 'i see red by everybody loves an outlaw', making the game more intense.

when the chorus came, the bottoms started grinning at their partner's thigh, they were in sync like they practised for this. as the music continued and got more intense, the tops were near to being carried away.

the music was near to end and the bottoms dance was getting more teasingly and intense, making the tops finally lose.

they didn't know who got lost first because they carried away in sync, their hands went on their partner's waist in sync.

"okay, consequences!" mc jungwoo said, the five cups of tequila was already ready for them.

the five bottoms smiled and went back to their table as they won the game, they also got a cash gift.

"i almost grinned too much," taeyong said.

"thank god that jaehyun carried away, because if he didn't, we were really going to witness you guys making jaeyu's sibling." taeil said.

they laughed and the other games continued. it was really fun and intense. it was also worth it because you will get a cash gift if you win.

after the gift, they all started to eat. the tops and bottoms were still separated from each other, they were having their own world, talking about their lives like that.

"yeorobun, be ready for the awardings later." donghyuck remembered when he came to their table.

"there's a awardings?" they asked in sync.

"woah, too sync." he giggled. "yes, there's a awardings. it was just a game, like, best in sex goes to ten hyung, like that."

"i would love to." ten said, making them laugh.

after they ate, donghyuck and jungwoo came back to the stage even if the others weren't finished yet on their desserts. the sash and crowns were already arranged at the stage.

all of them will surely have an award, they made sure that everyone will get a sash and crowns in different types of awards, like that.

"mic test, mic test." donghyuck started. "we are having a awardings tonight so be ready." be reminded.

"for example, the person who always fart goes to mark lee." donghyuck said, which made the crowd laugh.

"yah!" and mark stood up from his seat, but donghyuck just stuck his tongue out to tease him.

"okay, let's start." donghyuck and jungwoo said in sync.

the awardings was too fun, all of them really got an award and they were satisfied with it. they took a picture of all of them together before going back to their table.

"and for the speech, let's start with our fake maknae, moon taeil."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.4K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...
93K 2.6K 42
"Why are you making me feel this way?" "Feel what way?" "Huh..." Y/N had a sweet and generous personality, but she changed after she lost the one she...
1.5K 50 12
" this is our secret , okay?" " yes, it's our secret. our secret " a school nerd and a popular class president boy dating? absolutely...
51.5K 1.8K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09