๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ: T...

By Marie-Clarie

[ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’ ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022 More

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š & ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐•: แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ: Life Goes On

Chapter 1

8.2K 311 105
By Marie-Clarie

WEDDING NIGHT

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| House of Cards ||
A house made of cards, and us, inside
Even though the end is visible, even if it's going to collapse soon
A house made of cards, we're like idiots
Even if it's a vain dream, stay like this a little more
_______________________

📍 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[ 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Desire. Hunger. Need. Love. Are all I see in his eyes.

"Baby, you looked so beautiful today," he huskily says, sitting back onto the armchair. I stand before him in my black satin lingerie, feeling so exposed. "But now you're looking so fucking sexy."

He slowly gets up, with his gaze fixated on my breast. Then suddenly pulls me by the waist and look me in the eyes with possessiveness. "And all this is only for my eyes to see."

My cheeks flush and my stomach flutters. He's turning me on, feeling overwhelming sensations inside me. I reach down towards his belt to undo them and I watch the desire in his eyes grow.

"I want to make up for what had happened in our last wedding night," his tone softens with a hint of guilt in them. "I tried to force you to have sex with me," he looks down for a moment before looking back into my eyes. "But look at you now, you're so willing and eager to pleasure me."

I look at him feeling a sudden embarrassment until he suddenly chuckles. "There's nothing to be embarrass about submitting yourself to me. That turns me on." He touches my cheek, with his thumb brushing my cheekbone. "But for real I want to make it up to you. I made you cry that night and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Jungkook." I give him a reassuring smile. "What matters now is that you've realized your mistakes and you become a great and amazing man."

He smiles for a bit until it turns into something mischievous. "Although, I can't make any promises that you would cry again on our wedding night. But at-least tonight, it won't be for the same reasons."

I giggle and reach up to kiss his lips. His hand trails down my back to my ass, grasping it tight. He brings his lips down my head and whispers, "Now get on your knees and show me how badly you want me to fuck you."

I slowly get on my knees, submitting myself to him and begin to pull down his pants. I can feel his eager gaze on me as his hard and long erection springs out. He lays his dick onto my palm, and clasp his fist around mine. He squeezes my fist as he guides my hand up and down his length. It's so soft but firm.

I begin to take him into my mouth, and swirl my tongue around it. Immediately he makes a low sound in his throat.

I quicken my pace, moving my head up and down, sucking. His tense hands grasp my hair motioning me to go faster. I can feel his dick throbbing inside my mouth.

"Babe, look up at me," he groans. "I want to see your pretty eyes as you suck my dick."

I glance up with his whole dick in my mouth, and the fire in his eyes darkens as he bites his lips. I feel a sense of power over him and so turned on. I place both my hands to hold onto his length motioning it up and down as I suck at the tip. Then I take him in fully once again, sucking him deeper into my mouth. The size of his dick makes it hard for me to maneuver my tongue around it. But I keep sucking him off crazily, knowing he's about to come.

Soon enough, I taste warm liquids with a hint of saltiness in my mouth. I glance up at him. He tilts his head back, eyes shut as he moans.

"Now let me show you how much I want you." He hoists me up onto his torso and brushes his lips onto mine. So soft and moist. He deepens the kiss as it becomes hot and breathy.

He gently lays me down, feeling the soft mattress beneath me. He pulls away and stare down at me. We're both out of breath from the passionate kiss. His eyes have become darker, nothing but pure desire and need.

He glances down again at my lingerie. I feel a sudden shyness but I couldn't lie, I feel so hot in this sheer lace cupping my breasts, with high waisted garter belt and a matching panty with cut-out panels and a thong cut back.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you look right now?" He says with a low voice.

My cheeks flush and my lips grows wide. My heart is melting and my stomach fills up in butterflies.

"But I prefer you fully naked." His hand rips my lingerie with ease, feeling the heat of the moment. His hungry gaze travels around my naked body. I could tell how much he wants me.

"You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this moment all day long," he keeps his gaze onto me, as he unbuttons his white dress shirt. He soon reveals his muscular built body, covered in tattoos. Then quickly pulls down his pants in a hurry. "Now I just want to fuck the shit out of you."

He didn't wast anytime as he hovers over me, lavishing my breasts. I feel myself getting turn on even more, wanting him inside me already. His lips makes his way up onto mine and kisses me sweetly. Intense desire grows inside me and I moan feeling his hand slip down my womanhood. He gently touches over my folds and slip in his strong gentle fingertips. He's rubbing my clit as his fingers stroke me, making me even wetter.

The taste and smell, and the feel of him, skin to skin. He pulls away from his hot kiss as he spread my legs apart and position his head down my aching core. He looks up at me with possessiveness. "Now who owns this pussy of yours?"

"Y-you," I say trying to calm my breathing. "Only you."

He darkly smiles with satisfaction in his eyes. He runs his tongue along the outside of my folds and begins a steady rhythm as his wet tongue flickers over me. I arch my hips to get more of his grip. Heat pulsating through my blood. His tongue is driving me crazy.

The sight of him between my legs is only turning me on. He's kissing, sucking and licking so passionately. Waves of pleasure building inside me. I moan in pleasure feeling the heat rising until my vagina quivers in unbelievable pleasure and I finally release.

He slows down and licks all over my wet core. He brings himself back up and spreads my legs further apart as he jerks off his hard dick. "I don't want either of us to forget this night. So let's make this memorable."

"I'm going to go hard and fast," he says as he runs his dick around my opening, giving me a tease. "The safe word is red."

"Ready babygirl?" He asks.

I nod timidly. I hold my breath and wait for the pain as he slips his hard erection into me but luckily there's none, only an overwhelming feeling of pleasure and sweetness.

He thrusts inside me in a smooth rhythmic motion and instantly sweet spasm rocks through my body. I wrap my legs around him moving my hips up so he could be as deep inside of me as possible.

"J-Jungkook," I moan in pleasure. My body coils, grasping onto his back. I hear slippery sounds with every hard thrust.

"Yes, baby. I know it feels good," he grunts and this time he becomes wild. The bed shakes. My breathing slows. He braces his hand onto the bed frame and he thrusts with such force and speed. I whimper and moan in pleasure feeling the tension building.

"Baby, say that your mine y/n," he pants, with a hint of despair in his voice as if he needed to hear it to reassure him.

"I'm yours, Jungkook," I whimper, as he slams into me relentlessly.

"And you're mine," he grunts. "Only mine. No one can ever take you away from me!"

He pounds deeper and harder. It hurts but it feels so good. The sound of his panting and growling turns me on.

He hits a deep spot in me and sends me sparks of pleasure. He widens my legs further apart and drives his hard length even deeper. I instantly whine in pleasure.

"Baby, I'm about to come—"

"Come inside me," I beg him, knowing it's going to send him over the edge.

My eyes roll back and I shatter into tiny pieces of pleasure. The knot in my core melts into fire. He groans as he thrust one last time knowing he's releasing his seed into me. I feel him pulsing inside of me and filling me.

His breathing slows as his sweaty body collapses on top of me. I'm shaking beneath him, staring up at the ceiling trying to catch my breath.

His body softens and he finally pulls out. Our eyes meet and he leans down to kiss my lips. "I love you," he exhales.

"I love you, too," I reply softly as I reach up to brush his sweaty hair off his eyes.

He smiles down at me and he gazes deep into my eyes for a while and I can see his eyes filling up with awe and passion. I couldn't help but feel a hint of sadness beneath those eyes. He's looking at me as if I will never see him again.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask him, as I finally catch my breath.

"I...I just can't believe it..." he says in a low tone. "To be honest with you, I was scared I was never going to see these eyes look at me like this again. After everything I've done and everything we been through...I thought I've lost you."

"I'm here now, Jungkook," I cup his cheeks. "Nothing will ever break us apart."

He searches my eyes to see as if he's trying to see if I'm lying then suddenly he breaks into a faint smile, "Yes, this time nothing will break us apart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.9K 32
published; november 5th, 2018. finished; december 26th, 2018. edited; still ongoing 5k reads - January 4th , 2019. 10,5k reads - May 11th, 2019.
80.7K 2.7K 41
โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž? โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...
18.1K 510 13
โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐โž ส€แดsแด‡ฬแด‹แดแดแด‹ า“า“ ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—:: ๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐— 13 2020 ๐–ค๐—‡๐–ฝ::๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–ป 13 2021 แด€สŸสŸ ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส€แด‡sแด‡ส€...
429K 16.7K 43
โShoot me, I dare you to.โž [COMPLETED]