The Nightmare Panther

By Startrekgirl16

William 'Will' McCoy is the twin brother of Henry 'Hank' McCoy. He is a mutant who is always looking for good... More

Cast
Character Information
William's Powers and Abilities
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

496 21 4
By Startrekgirl16

Covert CIA Research Base

William's POV

As we all sit together in the room, Ben and Darwin playing the arcade game again. Alex, Erik and I sit on the floor with Eddie. Hank and Sean talking the chair in front of us and Andrew sits away from everyone.

As we sit just talking, my amazing cat hears pick up a sound coming from above, I stand up and listen before I start to smell lots of blood.

"Guys we got a problem." I say to them getting everyone's attention and they all walks towards, Eddie must head something as he starts to growling and walks behind me.

"Will, what is it?" My twin asks me."

"There are loud noise and I smell tons of blood." I say to them as Andrew smells the air.

"He is right, I smell it to." Andrew said as he walks closer to us as he said that loud bands hit the roof making us shriek as Hank and Darwin open the curtains as a body falls in front of it making all of us scream.

"Will we need to leave now. We are in danger!" Tony and Butler tells me as they appears making me jump very so slightly.

I go to answer but I heard Oliver screaming before I looked up seeing two fingers in from of the moon, my eyes open wide as I can smell it is Oliver.

"Hank it's Oliver." I tell to Hank as he runs over to me as we watch as Oliver falls to his death causing me to scream and try to run to him but Hank holds me back as I start screaming and crying.

The armed guards coming running out telling us to get back but we scream at them 'behind you' as a red man stands behind them before vanishing and starts killing the men.

As we move back the men's gun fire at the window making us hide behind the couch Alex in my arms as he holds Eddie as Darwin, Hank and Ben shields us a very loud sounds catches all of our attention seeing a huge tornado destroying Cerebro.

"Stay here my ass." Darwin said to us as we all run Ben, Andrew and Sean in front as Erik, Alex, Hank, Darwin and myself runs behind them with Eddie running beside me.

We make it to the hall as a much of armed men hold us and tells us to go back. A massive explosion comes our way killing many of the men making us run back to the room, the tornado coming closer as the red man kills the last few agents. The red man grabs one agent by the neck as another one shot and kills him.

As the chaos comes to a stop, Hank, Ben, Sean said Darwin stands in front of us. Hank holding my hand as Alex refuses to come out of my arms. Erik hugging up to my back holding Alex's hand as Andrew stands in tears next to Erik and Eddie stands next to Hank looking at the door as I hear a man coming towards us.

"Where are the mutants?" The unknown man said.

"There in there please don't kil..." the other man said ranting us out as a loud body fall sound making us shriek.

The unknown man opens the door as the red man appears inside the room with us making us inch closer and Eddie starts softly growls.

"Where's the telepath?" The unknown man said wearing a metal helmet.

"Not here." The red man tells him as he removes his helmet and giving it the other suited man.

"Good evening. My name is Sebastian Shaw. And I'm not here to hurt you." Shaw guy tells us as a CIA guard yells freeze.

"Azazel." He said to the red man as he disappears than reappears killing the guard.

"My friends, there's a revolution coming. When mankind discovers who we are, and what we can do, each of us will face a choice." He said to all of us the six of us look at him with hatred but Alex refusing to look at him as Andrew has a sort smirk on his face.

"Be enslaved or rise up to rule. Choose freely, but know that if you are not with us, then by definition, you are against us." Shaw said look a Erik and I.

"So, you can stay and fight for the people who hate and fear you. Or you can join me, and live like kings." Shaw said to Andrew as he smiles at him grabbing his hand and walking away with him.

"Andrew?" Ben said making him stop and turns to face us.

"I was tortured by humans. Why the hell would I want to save them. I am sorry, but I want to be free." Andrew said while walking away with Shaw.

"We got to stop this." Sean said to Ben quietly.

"Stop I am coming with you." Darwin said walking to them making Shaw smiles.

"Darwin?" I say making him look at me than turns to Shaw.

"Good choice, so tell me about your mutation." Shaw asks him walking in front of him.

"Well I adapt to survive, so I guess I am coming with you." Darwin said as we all walked behind him.

"I like that." Shaw said gesturing him to join them.

"Ben." Darwin said to us as Ben sends out lighting blades but Shaw absorbs it.

"Protecting your fellow mutants, that is a noble gesture. Feels nice." He said as Darwin comes up to him and throws a punch but Shaw catches his arm and grabs his neck tightly.

"Adapt to this." Shaw said bring a ball of Ben's lightning blade to his mouth it Eddie runs at his roaring in his face biting his shoulder.

"Eddie stop!" I yelled moving to him, but Shaw sends the lightning of Ben's blades into his body sending him back into the wall before moving back to his allies. As I run and jump over the small wall grabbing Eddie's head putting him on my lap.

"Eddie! Eddie! Stay with me. Hank help." I yell to him not noticing Shaw looking at me as tears flood down my face as I hold Eddie trying to calm him down he just stares at me before closing his eyes and opening them, telling Azazel to take them away.

"Eddie, stay with me. Buddy stay awake." I say to him as he looks at me with a tear running down his face.

"Will, I am...so..glad I met...you. You..ga..ve me hope in humanity." He said to me out of breath.

"No your going to be fine. I got you okay. Hank help me." I say to Hank with eyes filled with tears and my face staind with tears.

"You're going to be fine okay Eddie. Just stay with me."

"Hank help." I yelled to Hank who just stand there staring at us with sadness in his eyes.

"Wi..Wil..Will I don't...feel...good." Eddie said before closing his slowly looking at me.

"You're going to be fine buddy. I got you."

"I got you." I say to him rocking us back and fourth holding him gently.

"You're going to be okay."

"Eddie keep your eyes open please."

"Stay with me!" I yelled at him as he closes his eyes and his heart slowly down.

"Eddie! Wake up buddy. Wake up." I say to Eddie softly but he does not answer.

"Eddie please wake up. You can sleep later buddy. You need to wake up." I say hearing Hank and Erik come to me.

"Will..he's...gone...you have let go okay." Hank said as I shake my head holding him closer to me.

"Okay." Erik said as he hugs my shoulder.

"He is just sleeping. He's going to catch a cold out here. Hank help me pick him up." I say in denial.

"Here." Sean said to me passing me a blanket as I nod and wrap it around Eddie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.7K 50
Analise is a normal girl living a normal life until she meets someone who changes her life for ever when she meets a young handsome devilish mutant n...
133K 6.3K 41
Charles Xavier has been through too much. After losing his mobility after the events of the mission in Cuba, he's a shell of the man he used to be. F...
11.9K 305 14
Auschwitz-Birkenau, Poland. 1944. Westchester, New York. 1944. Brooklyn, New York. 1960. Erik Lehnsherr, his estranged daughter Adelaide Pearson-Le...
4.1K 72 10
Adelaide Lehnsherr is now Adelaide Xavier. The world is not what it seemed, now that she's returned from Vietnam. Left with nightmares and post-traum...