Our Hunter Academia

By Allieallie87

Nanika sends Killua and Gon into the mha universe to hide from the Zoldyck's. As they try to fit in this new... More

My Hunter Academia
First day of school
Training pt.2
Gon/Killua vs Jirou/Denki
So Iida is from a family of heros? Lucky
USJ
USJ pt.2
Secrets
Intro to the Sports Festival
Sports Fest. Pt 2
Sports fest. Pt 3
Sports fest. Pt 4
Sports fest. Pt.5
Sports fest. Final part (Finally!!)
Code names
What's up with Iida?
The first day of our internship
The fight against Stain
Aftermath
Can I kill Mineta?
Practical exam
Training camp day 1
Training Camp day 2
Villain Attack
Defeat and suspicion
Saving Bakugo
Dorms And An Unexpected Visitor
New Ultimate Move.. and Some Gossip
Licensing Exam
Work Studies
Saving Eri
The Mission that Changed Everything
The Puppet Master (must read)
Confessions
Q&A Time
The Chat with class A
Preparing for the festival
Festival fun
Class A vs Class B
Christmas Party
Before the War Arc Begins
Paranormal Liberation Front
Paranormal Liberation Front pt.2
Team Up
Battle for Victory
Secrets Exposed
A Little Piece of Confidence
The Press Conference
A Short Stroll
Scouting Mission
Mission: Save Keychain
I Am Human!
Reunion
Nurse's office
Welcome to the Zoldyck family
Suicide Mission
Brother vs Brother
We're not Going Anywhere
A New Zoldyck at UA
Bringing Deku Back
Welcome Back
Traitor Exposed
Remember the Chimera Ants?
Chimera Ants pt.2
First Step Towards Forgiveness
Mineta Crosses a Line

Assassin vs Assassin

1.3K 47 12
By Allieallie87

Killua pov

There's no way out. In order to protect my friends, I have to fight my brother.

Illumi: "Brother vs brother."
Killua: "Assassin vs assassin."

Without hesitation I bolted at my brother, I jumped above him and shot electricity, he dodged backward and intercepted me midair.

Illumi: "You will never be a hero." He said in my face, then punched me, sending me further down the street.
Killua: "How did you get here?" I got up and asked.
Illumi: "An ability back home brought us. That person is here if you want to say hi." He said as he walked towards me.

He threw needles at me, and I jumped over them and felt an incoming punch from behind, I turned and blocked Illumi's punch, used Ko and punched him in the stomach. He fell back to the ground, but quickly recovered and got up.

We kept exchanging blows. He didn't hold back on me, and I didn't hold back on him. But I couldn't get a solid hit to knock him out. I clawed at him, and kicked him to the ground but nothing fazed him. He threw me against a concrete wall but it didn't bother me.

We've been fighting for 2 minutes, and no sign of the rest of my family or my friends.
'We're both highly trained, and elite assassins. This could go on for a while.'
I extended my claws and went to attack Illumi from behind. I cut his arm just as he turned around, but he countered my attack by delivering a punch a lot stronger then the previous ones, sending me flying across the street, my vision went blurry for a moment.
I was about to stand up, when Illumi grabbed my neck and threw me into the middle of the street, then held my arms behind my back. I was sitting on my knees, and couldn't get up. Illumi's grip was to strong, and held me in place.

Illumi: "I have to admit, you've gotten stronger since the last time we fought. You got some pretty good hits on me, but all in vain." He said from behind me. I looked up at my brother as I struggled to get free of his grip.

I could see he had a bruise on his jaw, and a gash on his arm from my previous attack. I was a little more bruised and cut then Illumi, but nothing I can't handle.

Killua: "Damn it Illumi, why can't you just leave me alone!" I yelled still trying to get free.

I looked at the building across the road from me. It was five stories high, and the rest of my family was there. Including my friends. Aizawa and all of my classmates were sitting down with their hands behind their backs. 'Probably tied.' And my grandfather's nen dragon hovered around them. 'Why did my class have to come? They should know they have no chance against my family!' My mother had one hand on Alluka's shoulder, and the other held a string tied around Gons neck, his hands were also tied behind his back. My dad stood beside my mom, and my two other siblings stood beside my grandfather.

Dad: "It's over Kil. Admit defeat and come home."

I just sat there, speechless. The bloodlust my grandfather projected kept my friends to scared to move. Even Bakugo who never shows fear, and Todoroki who never shows emotions looked terrified.

Mom: "I can't believe a child of mine tried to become a superhero." She said, shaking her head.
Killua: "How did you know?" I asked, scared of what they'll do.
Dad: "In less then a day we've learned a lot after some research and asking some locals. Or as you call them, villains."
Illumi: "They were happy to answer us after we killed their bosses."
Kalluto: "People here are so weak." He sighed.
Killua: "Yeah tell me about it." I mumbled quietly to myself.
Iida: "Enough of this!" Iida interrupted. "Killua wasn't born an assassin, you made him one! And even then, he still ran away from your lifestyle. Can't you respect that and let him live his own life?!" He yelled at my father.
Killua: "Stop idiot! He'll kill you!" I pleaded to Iida.
Dad: "Yes, I will kill you, but not yet." He looked at Iida. "The Zoldycks have been assassins for generations, and Killua has the most potential in the entire Zoldyck line. So in a sense, he was born an assassin. I thought he'd realize his potential by now, or have gotten bored and came back, but he obviously needs a reminder of who he is." He eyed me.

Gon looked at my parents, anger in his eyes and aura.

Gon: "You-"
Killua: "Gon!" I interrupted. One wrong move and he's dead. "I'll figure this out. Don't worry, I'm not going back."

A few seconds later, hero's came into view. 'Oh no.. this won't end well.' Endeavour, Best Jeanist, Fatgum, and a hero called Eel Boy stood on taller buildings behind my family. (Yes, Eel Boy is a real character in mha.)

Endeavour: "And we won't let them take you." He stood, glaring down at my family with the other hero's standing on nearby buildings.

Eel Boy jumped from his building to Endeavours and stood beside him.

Eel Boy: "And we won't let them hurt anyone. Especially our future hero's." Kalluto sighed.
'Oh no, he's gonna kill them!'
Killua: "Kalluto!" I yelled but he ignored me.
Kalluto: "Let me put this in a language you understand." Kalluto turned to look at the hero's. "Get to close, or use your abilities," he got his fan out. "And I'll kill you." He swung his fan, and shot confetti at Eel Boy. Hundreds of confetti pieces impaled and cut the hero hundreds of times in one move.
Eel Boy stood frozen for a moment with bloody confetti pieces impaled all over his body, then fell over. Dead.

The hero's were about to attack, but my fathers bloodlust stopped them in their tracks. Fatgum even jumped back, to scared to get closer, but the hero in him refused to retreat.

Mom: "Well, are you going to come quietly? Or will there be a bloodbath?" My mom asked me. Illumi kept holding my arms with one hand, and held a needle with the other.

'I know what I have to do.' I wasn't about to let my friends die.

Killua: "Nanika!!" I yelled. My family gasped and Nanika took control. "If they hurt my friends, or anyone else in this world, kill me!" I yelled. Everyone, including the hero's gasped.
Nanika: "Killua?" She asked, worriedly.
Killua: "Just do it! And if they don't leave in five minutes, then kill them!" I yelled again. Illumi tightened his grip.
Nanika: "Kay." Nanika hesitated, but agreed.
Illumi: "What are you doing?!" He yelled.
Killua: "If you hurt anyone in this world, I'll die. And you don't want that. But knowing you, you'd probably make other people hurt my friends for you, so if you don't leave in 5 minutes, it'll save me the trouble of killing you myself." My family just looked at me angrily. "Doesn't look like you have any reason to stay. Either you die, or I die. But you can also just leave and no one dies. I guess it's up to you to decide." 

They knew they had no choice, but they still didn't want to leave me behind.

Grandfather: "Silva. We have no choice." My grandfather started to say.
Dad: "But dad-"
Grandfather: "He's made his choice. If we fought, it would be a game of cat and mouse until time is up, and we die."
Killua: "It's down to 4 now."

My dad glared at me, I glared back.

Grandfather: "It may be to soon. Give it time, he'll come back."
Killua: "Like hell I will. Give it time, I'll be stronger then all of you. And when that time comes, I'll kill you." I threatened. "It's to late. I'm never coming back and there's nothing you can do to change my mind." I leaked some bloodlust and glared at them with my assassin eyes.
'You wanted a killer. You got your killer. And now I'll be the one to kill you for everything you did.' I thought, still glaring at them.

My grandfather deactivated his ability and bloodlust, but my friends were still to scared to move because of my fathers bloodlust, and my mom still had Gons neck tied.

Grandfather: "Kikyo, Silva, let's go home before times up. We'll discuss more there." I could tell my father didn't want to, but knew he had no choice.
Illumi: "Screw this." He said and aimed a needle at my head.
Dad: "Illumi!" He yelled just before Illumi stabbed me. "Even if you do that, that may still count as hurting them and he'll die. Let him go. We'll discuss what to do when we get home." He ordered my brother.

Illumi hesitated but let go, and pushed me on the ground angrily. I stood up and my friends were released. They jumped off the roof and quickly ran to me. My mother was still holding Alluka, and Illumi joined them.

Killua: "No, Alluka is staying here." I called to my mom.
Mom: "But didn't you say-" she argued but I interrupted her.
Killua: "No, I said if YOU, as in all the Zoldycks except me and Alluka don't leave, then, you know." My mother scoffed and let go of Alluka.

Alluka jumped down and ran to me.

Alluka: "Big brother!" She hugged me and didn't let go.

The hero's were still on the buildings behind my family. My dad looked at them with bloodlust.

Dad: "Killua won't stay here forever. Just you wait, one day he'll kill you all. That's what he was raised and trained to do." He said to Endeavour. Without another word, they disappeared into the city, probably to the person who brought them here.

The hero's jumped down and came up to us, and Best Jeanist held Eel Boy in his arms.

Jeanist: "They're gone, right?" He asked me. Alluka let go.
Killua: "Yeah." Suddenly Mineta said something.
Mineta: "Damn it, why did your sister have to be so cute but kill that hero?!" I don't think he meant to say that out loud. He realized and looked at me, terrified.
Killua: "What do you mean? I only have one sister." Some looked at me confused. "Oh do you mean Kalluto? He's not a girl. He's my youngest brother." Mineta jumped back, even Gon looked confused.
Gon: "That's a boy?" He asked, shocked.
Killua: "I know, he looks like a girl, but he's a boy. He's also 12 so... you're disgusting Mineta."

He tried apologizing but I ignored him.

Aoyama: "That was scary, mon ami. Let's get back to UA, quickly!" We nodded.
Killua: "It was really stupid of you to come here. Why did all of you come?"
Momo: "We wanted to save you, and thought we could win if we worked together." She answered.
Killua: "And how did that go?"
Bakugo: "Yeah yeah, we get it."
Todoroki: "Now that your family is gone, and Alluka is here, what are you going to do now?" He asked me and Gon.

I looked at Gon, unsure.

Killua: "I'm.... Not sure."

(Hey, I'm sorry this chapter is so late. I've been busy. Soon they're going to get Deku back and the story will continue. Probably in a chapter or two. Thanks for being patient, have a good day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
42.2K 1.4K 44
WARNING: Contains mature contents and explicit language that might not be suitable for young readers. Read at your own risk. Mix of AdultrioxOC. Afte...
31.2K 773 22
(Hxh x mha story crossover) Killua disguises himself as Izuku Midoriya, to be able to hide from brother, he ends up joining UA with a happy and cheer...
776K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...