His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 4: Old angel
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 11: You will regret!
CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 45: Her Trust
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 12: His wrath

28.8K 1.6K 164
By Rainaloveforever

Sejal's pov

I was hiding in my previous house. The way he put his death glare at me, i am confirmed that he will kill me today. I have never seen that much hate in anyone's eyes before. My heart is thumping so loudly in my chest. I'm crying by hiding inside the bathroom.

Also to my ultimate bad luck, dadiya, bhaiya and bhabhi went to Hrishikesh for one week at bhabhi's maternal home. I'm alone here. Does he know this address?? What if he finds me here?

I wiped my face after coming out of the bathroom. My hands and legs were literally shaking. I didn't tell dadu anything.

Today morning avay bhaiya came to the outhouse to insult me again. He himself blabbered everything. I don't even knew that avay bhaiya and his girlfriend did this to humiliate me. I can never imagine those things even in my dream. When they told me everything i was so shocked.

At that time dadu appeared in the scene. He heard everything. He called us inside the house and started to scold avay bhaiya badly. At the same time prisha mam entered. And then he entered. I know he is thinking that i have told dadu but i didn't.

I looked at the time. It was 9:00 pm. I turned on the tv to distract my mind. I have never got that much hate before in my life. Is it the cost I'm paying to save dadiya's life? Why god? Why? I can't handle this hate anymore. Slowly slowly I'm breaking from inside.

First they sent me to jail. They humiliated me infront of everyone. Prithvi sir gave me 5k that night. Why he paid that money? For my humiliation??

My tears were not stopping even for a second. I wish i would never agree to Dadu's proposal. But again when Dadiya's face flashed infront of my eyes, i felt so helpless.

How long i have to suffer like this? When these six months will get over?

Suddenly my trance broke when i saw the news. My blood frozen after hearing the news. They are showing a blurr video where police were taking Prithvi sir, Prisha mam, mandy and avay bhaiya.

They don't know the exact reason but they were reporting nonsense on their channel.

"So, why Prithviraj Khanna get arrested? Is it some drug dealing case? As you can see, his girlfriend Ms. prisha mehera and his brother avay khanna has also been arrested....stay tuned with us for further updates"

My eyes stopped blinking. His reputation also gets spoiled for this.

I should lock the door. I immediately strode towards the door and was about to lock it from inside but i fell on my back when someone pushed the door roughly.

I become absolutely numb when i saw Prisha mam and Prithvi sir were standing at the door.

I rose up on my heel. Tears formed into my eyes.

"I....i....i....did....no....nothing..."

Suddenly Prisha mam caught my hair roughly and dragged me outside our house.

"Mam, please....le....leave...me...me"- i was crying furiously.

"You bitch....you whore...you are going to sign the divorce paper right now...."- she shoved me inside their car. And she gets inside the passenger seat while Prithvi sir started the car.

I was shaking badly. I can sense their aura very well. I can see Prithvi sir's hard face through the mirror. I closed my eyes and started to pray to vishnuji.

They both are so much violent. Who will save me from their wrath today?

"I...i...did...nothing"- i hiccupped.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

I flinched with Prithvi sir's voice. It seems he is more angry than prisha mam.

"For you Khanna and Mehera industries name get spoiled.....only because of you we lost an important deal....you will pay for this....."- his voice is filled with pure rage.

A cold shiver ran down my spine. I was sweating profusely.

Finally they stopped the car near a pub. I looked at them being shocked. But i didn't get the chance to understand anything, Prithvi sir pulled me outside the car and dragged me inside.

We get inside the pub. I closed my eyes after seeing few women dancing naked at the stage. He threw me inside a room. I lift up my head and saw a middle aged man infront of me. I don't know what is happening. I stood up and within a second that man pulled me on his lap.

I was so shocked that i immediately screamed and gets up. This time Prisha mam again caught my hair and threw me on that man's lap.

"why are you acting like a sati savitri??? You are a whore....we know that....now listen to me carefully....you will marry Mr. Rahega and he will give you money...is it okay???"

I keep looking at them in pure shock and terror. Suddenly i felt something hard poking in my back. I understood what it is and immediately i jerked that old man and stood up.

"We have lost a deal...now you will marry him and then he will sign that deal with us again"- Prisha mam said.

I was in a daze. My mind took some minutes to process their words. They want me to marry this old man.

"listen girl.....you will get every luxury that you want...you just have to please me whenever and wherever i want......"- Mr. Rahega spoke by coming near me.

"You want money and i want you to get the hell out of my life....so that, me and prisha can get married easily...if you marry him, then dadu will accept mine and prisha's relation easily"- Prithvi sir said this to me.

"Mr. Khanna....i'm ready to sign the deal...this girl is very beautiful....thank you for revealing such a beauty infront of my eyes...."

I closed my eyes. Right now I'm feeling pure disgust. I remember one incident of my hospital. Once a woman was admitted to our hospital. I found that she was raped. The woman was married, so i thought her husband did this but later she revealed that her husband sold her to his friends. I will never forget her cries that day. She was crying on my chest that day.

I looked at the man standing infront of me. He is my husband. Till now i was feeling guilty. Because i thought i was the reason for his distress. He loves prisha mam a lot. But today i understood what kind of a man he is. He cannot love anyone. Because he has no heart. If you can love someone, then you cannot do such things to any person.

Love inspire us to do good things. Love never allow us to degrade someone like that.

I cannot argue, i cannot throw rude comments at anyone. I'm a little scared of rich people. May be It's because of my childhood trauma. They had beaten my mom infront of my eyes.

But today i have decided one thing, i will never ever come on his way. I will always stay away from this man for my entire life. If any day he come to my way, i will change the way. He is a bad dream of my life.

Finally i cleared my tears and came face to face of Prithvi sir. It's too much. They are here to sold me to this man. And the most embarrassing part is my own husband is selling me.

I just keep staring at him in pure disgust. Is he really the grandson of dadu??? He has no conscience.

My lips were quivering. Enough is enough. They had insulted me a lot and i have bear anything so patiently till now. But now they want to play with my dignity.

"I will sign the divorce paper but i will not marry this man"- for the first time i spoke by directly looking at his eyes

Prithvi's pov

I was stunned after hearing her voice. This bitch is speaking in that tone to me. How dare she?? First she destroyed my life and now she has the guts to speak like that to me.

I strode near her and caught her arm in my iron like grip.

"You fucking cunt!! Don't you dare to disobey me....i'm keeping a huge patience with you.....Don't provoke me to do something which i don't like to do......"- i hissed dangerously near her face.

She is quivering in my arms.

"Let go.....you can't decide my future.......let go"- she spoke in a broken voice and wiggled in my arms.

I applied more pressure on her arms.

"You will marry him....this is the last time i'm saying this to you and i don't like to repeat"

Suddenly she pushed me and pulled herself out from my hold. And all of a sudden she ran outside.

Me and Prisha ran after her. We reached outside and within a second Prisha caught her.

"You can't run from us like that....Let's go inside"- Prisha started to drag her.

Again she pushed Prisha and prisha fell on her back.

That bitch!! How dare she to raise her hand on my Prisha.

This time Prisha stood up and within a second she caught her shoulder and pushed her on the road.

But i never expected the next thing. A car came in full force and within a second sejal has been thrown few meters away by that car.

Me and Prisha both looked at the way she was fallen. I immediately ran madly. I bent on my knees and hold her near my chest. Her face is covered with blood.

"Oh my!!! Oh god!!! Prithvi.....is she dead??"- i can hear Prisha's horror stricken voice.

"Prithvi, Let's go....leave her here.....if she die....we both can be in danger.....just leave her and go"- she was crying and pulling me by my shirt.

I was so dumbstruck. I looked at Sejal's face. Her hands were shaking. Her eyes were closed but her lips were moving a little. Her whole face is covered with blood. My hands and my shirt also covered with her blood.

"Prithvi....leave her......."

"Just shut up!!! I need to save her"- i carried her in my arms and moved towards my car hurriedly. I placed her into the passenger seat and i get into the driver seat.

I start the engine. I was driving so fast. I was continuously looking at her way. Why her body is shaking like that?? I took a handkerchief and placed on her head just to stop the blood flow a little.

My hands were also shaking. This amount of blood making me nervous. Within some time i reached the hospital. I'm the owner of this hospital.

I immediately carried her in my arms and ran towards the emergency ward. Few doctors and nurses came out.

"what happened sir?"

"A car hits her.......please save her"

My voice is shaking. Immediately the nurses took her into the stretcher and moved inside the operation theatre.

"Sir, please fill up this form"- a nurse gave a form to me.

I looked at her blankly.

I slowly took the form and filled up the necessary details. But my pen stopped at one point.

Relationship with the patient!

I didn't think twice. I just wrote down word "Husband".

I came outside the hospital. The smell of the hospital always made me sick.

I started to vomit after coming outside. Then i washed my face with tap water. Now i came back to my senses.

Noone desrves that!! Noone deserve a death like that!!

The scene keep appearing in my mind when Prisha pushed her infront of that car.

Her blood covered face appeared in my mind. The way her fragile form was shaking, the way her lips were quivering. I don't know why but i felt a violent pang inside my chest.

I was so mad that i crossed every limits of brutality today. Dadu never raised me like that. Then how i trun such violent with her?? As far as i remember she never raised her voice infront of me.

Suddenly all the past encounters flashed infront of my eyes. The way i treated her at the day of our marriage, then the way mandy and prisha slapped her that day.

My trance broke with a hard slap across my face.

I looked infront and saw Dadu standing infront of me fuming with anger and hate.

"Shame on you"

I lowered my head. I'm really ashamed of myself.

"She just agreed to marry you because she wants to save her grandma.....her grandma is suffering from rheumatic heart disease and she has no money for operation.........that's why she agreed to marry a beast like you.....but today i realised my mistake very well.......she deserve someone better..........when she will get recovered, i promise prithu.....i will keep her away from you......and you know what....you deserve that girl Prisha.....you both are made for each other........"

With that dadu walked away.

I stood there like a statue. I touched my cheek and i felt warm liquid in it. Am i crying?

I came back to my house and went inside my room. I locked the door. I went towards the cupboard and took out the waist band which she was wearing that night.

I keep looking at the band for sometime. I know nothing about this girl. But how easily i gave her a character certificate.

Will she survive???

But if she die, will it change my life in any way??

Why I'm feeling like something will change from tomorrow?

I heard a knock at the door and with my surprise Dadu entered. When he came back?

"Take this"

I looked at the thing. Ticket of texas. I stared at Dadu being confused.

"Tomorrow is the flight....you are moving to texas for six months......i don't want you near my sejal.....after six month when she will sign the divorce paper...you can come back.....then you can marry whoever you want....but it will take atleast six month to complete the legal procedures of divorce....and i'm sorry for creating a mess into your life......if i didn't forced you, then she wouldn't have to face these things...for me that bacchi is in a life and death situation...only for me"

Dadu broke out in crying like a little kid.

I have never seen dadu crying like that. Never ever he cried for someone like that. Is he loved her that much?? What so special in her??? I was just dumbstruck after seeing dadu's condition.

"Just go Prithvi.....just go......"

He addressed me as Prithvi not Prithu.

I have degraded into his eyes.

"What so special in her?? That you are treating your own grandson like that??"- i finally asked him by holding my tears.

This time Dadu cleared his tears and looked at me silently for sometime.

"When you will realise that....you will also cry like me........but i don't want that anymore......so just go......wish you good luck..... I hope you find happiness after this six month......."

With that Dadu left my room.

I hold the ticket in my hand. I will leave to texas. After six month i will come back.

Everything will be changed after that. I will start my new life by forgetting everything.

Let me kmow your views...Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 20.3K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
198K 8K 45
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
699K 26.6K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
438K 18.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...