Courage and Home

By kimvtaeq

This is purely fiction. Btsxreader More

Courage and Home
Pizza Delivery
Tea Time
Garden
Melody
Death
Sunrise
Savia
Moonlight
Jerk
Weird day
Mirror
Secret
Head out by dusk
Journey
Dream
A meal
The End
Boiled

Truth

127 5 0
By kimvtaeq

"What do you think her reaction will be?"

"I think she's gonna freak out."

"Of course she's gonna freak out what do you expe- "

You could hear muffled voices and your body was suddenly starting to ache all over.

What is going on. Wait the pizza! The delivery guy! Are you kidnapped?!

You shot your eyes open and got up.

And you instantly regretted it.

Your right arm started to hurt you even more than it was already hurting.

You looked around to find yourself in a bedroom. Not just any bedroom but a very luxurious looking bedroom.

"...Where am I?"

"You're in my castle."

The voice startled you and looking up at the unfamiliar voice, your breath hitched- It was a very handsome guy. He looked so pretty, almost like a prince, he had silver hair and toned skin. 

You shook yourself and came back to reality, You were sure that you looked like you were drooling over this guy.

"Y/n, are you feeling any better now?" He spoke.

"Wait how do you know my name?" you question him.

You look around once again and your eyes widen.

Familiar faces.

"Jimin! Yoongi!"

Jimin walks over with a worrying expression and holds your hand.

"Hey, are you okay? Does your arm hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurts a little but where am I?" You looked at him for an answer.

"You almost got kidnapped by the knights so Jimin and I brought you here to keep you safe." Yoongi answered, observing you carefully.

He looked intimidating and handsome as hell. He was wearing a black silk shirt with black matching pants, he had his sleeves rolled up and his hair was parted a little to the side. Jimin also wore the same thing but the silk shirt was cream in color. You've never seen them wearing these kinds of clothes and you're definitely not complaining either.

You were about to question the change of appearance but got interrupted when the door opened. You turned your gaze to the door and saw another handsome guy making his way towards your bed.
"I got you some tea, drink this and you'll feel a lot more better." He said with a smile while bringing you a mug of red liquid in it.

You looked at him with slightly wide eyes.
"Thank you..."

You looked back at Jimin and Yoongi.
"So you're telling me that the delivery guy was a kidnapper?" you asked with a confused gaze. Jimin nodded.

"Then where's the food that Yoongi ordered?" you ask again.

You hear a chuckle from the silver haired guy.

"You literally almost got kidnapped and you're worried about food now?" Jimin asks.

"What? I'm still starving." you rolled your eyes at him. "And I was very excited for the pizza."

"What's a pizza?" The guy who bought you tea asked.

You gasped. "What? You don't know what a pizza is?!"

He shook his head in response.

You looked at Jimin and Yoongi for an answer.
They just shrugged.

You look back at the silver haired guy again. "Who are you guys actually?"

He smiles "Let me introduce myself, I'm Kim Namjoon, the king of Clement." He takes your hand and gently kisses it.
Your face was starting to heat up and you hoped that no one noticed.
Can anyone blame you though? Who does the hand kissing thing anymore! You've only seen it in movies and books!

"Clement? I've never heard of it before?" Confusion was written all over your face.

"It's because Clement is not on earth." The handsome tea guy answered.

You looked at him. He was also handsome like everyone else in the room and he wore a black, expensive looking suit.

"Oh, my apologies, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook, the prince, me and hyung are siblings." he says pointing over at Namjoon.

You nod at him smiling.
So they're brothers.
Very handsome brothers.

"So are we at Clement right now?" You ask again.

"Yes" Jimin replies.

"Are we not on earth right now?" You ask Jimin.

"Nope."

"WHAT"

Is this some kind of a sick joke or something. How are you not on earth.
"Are you guys pranking me?!?" You eye Jimin and Yoongi suspiciously.

Yoongi chuckles. "Do you really think that I'd spend my time on pranks?"

Hmm that's true. Yoongi wouldn't spend his 'precious' time pranking anyone.

"Y/n, how is your arm?" Jimin asks.

You look at your arm which was wrapped with a white bandage. "Hurts a bit." You shrug.

"It's normal, your arm will be okay soon." Namjoon said.

"Y/n, do you wanna rest?" Yoongi asks.

"No, how am I supposed to rest after all of this?? I'm still confused."

"Alright alright." Yoongi mutters.

"Well Y/n, the delivery guy was one of the men from the kingdom of Everard. He was sent by the king himself to kidnap you." Namjoon stated.

"Wait, okay suppose I do believe all the stuff you guys are saying but why would the king want me? And where are we if we're not on earth?"

"Everard and Clement are both kingdoms. There's also another kingdom called Savia."

"These are the three kingdoms of Xena and we're in Clement right now." Jimin interrupts.

"Does that mean that Xena is a planet?" You ask again.

"Yes." Jungkook says.

"Oh, okay." You give them a sarcastic smile.

"I'm human! How can I be on a planet that's not earth??!"

"It's because.. this is your home Y/n." Namjoon says softly trying to observe your reaction.

"Home? What the hell are you guys talking about?" You scrunch your face in confusion.

"Is this seriously not a joke?"
You look back at Jimin to see if Namjoon was telling the truth or not. Jimin had a small sympathetic smile on his face. You look at Yoongi and he slightly nods at you.
"He's telling the truth Y/n."

"But how do you guys know all of this? And why are you guys even dressed like that?" You pointed at their outfits.

"We were actually sent to watch over you because we had a feeling that your dad, the king of Everard, was planning on taking you hostage. We were sent to protect you because you're the only hope left for the kingdom of Everard. And please don't freak out but you're the princess of Everard."

"I'm a what now?"
Your eyes widen at the realization. You thought you had no family. A dad? Why does he want to keep you hostage. Wasn't he the one who left you? Why would he want you now?

Millions of questions were flooding your brain. You felt like this was too much to take in.
OF COURSE IT'S TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN. How in the hell is this real life. You, a princess? That thought made you laugh.
And the fact that Jimin wanted to be your roommate only because he wanted to keep an eye on you. Maybe that explains why he wanted to room with you so bad. You told him a million times that you didn't want a roommate but he didn't give up and kept on persisting so you eventually had no choice.

"What about uni?! I still have that test! Jimin!" You look at him with wide eyes.

He chuckles. "Y/n calm down. Don't worry, I already took care of it."

"Anyways, you should rest Y/n." Namjoon says smiling. He then leaves the room along with Yoongi.
Jimin and Jungkook eventually leaves too.

"Wait! I still have more questions!" You tell them but they ignored you.
Wow, can they blame you though? Like what did they expect?
You sigh and take a sip of your tea. He was right. You do need some rest. All that studying and everything that just happened has drained you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 33.2K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
386K 6.2K 36
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป-๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 288 52
Book #1 of the series This is Yoongi's story. The feeling of having nobody to trust anymore.
5.2K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€