reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Baji // Five Stages

10.5K 407 508
By AmarisxxLuna

You're looking at the wall clock in your classroom while repeatedly tapping your feet on the floor. Mentally counting the seconds before the bell rings.

"Three... Two... One..." And the bell rings. You hurriedly stood up and put your things inside your bag.

"y/n, wanna come with us? the class is going to the karaoke."

"I'm good. Someone's waiting for me." You said with a smile.

"y/n..." Your other classmate with short hair said. The girl beside her tapped the short hair's shoulder like she was saying to let you go.

You ran to the hallway down to the building and to the school gate. There, you see your boyfriend. Keisuke Baji leaning his back against the wall while his hands are inside his pocket.

"You ran again." He said with a smile.

"I'm just excited to meet you." Your smile shines the brightest whenever you see him. His warm gaze makes your heart flutter.

"Let's go," Baji said and you nodded in response. Even though you were studying in different schools, Baji always makes sure to come and wait for you after class so he can send you home safely. He does this all the time to the point that your day is not complete without seeing him leaning against the wall of your school after class.

He's the type of human that prioritizes the security of his loved ones before himself.

"how's your day?" Baji asked. You're balancing yourself on the gutter and he's beside you.

"It's good. I passed the exams! I can enjoy the summer vacation peacefully with you."

"That's my girlfriend!" He said with a proud tone in his voice. "You're trying your best, I am proud." He smiled at you that made you blush. You were captivated by his gentle smiles.

"I am doing this for our future, Baji. I have so many plans for us."

"y/n... I..."

"Let's stop by the convenience store! I want to eat ice cream!" You said, ignoring what he's about to say.

Baji paused and smiled. "Okay," he answered.

You ran towards the convenience store and Baji followed you. You bought two ice creams.

"Here." You handed him the cup.

"I can't eat ice cream right now, y/n."

"Oh! I forgot you have lactose intolerance, silly me." You let out an awkward laugh.

You and Baji met when you were in middle school and it was chaos. You were walking while looking at your bag, searching for something. You didn't notice a group of guys running around that looks like playing tags.

"Watch out!" A guy with black hair said before slamming his body to you. You both fell and his head landed on your chest, burying his face to your breast.

"Pe—Pervert!" You shouted. Baji immediately distanced himself to you,

"I'm sorry!" to your panic, you pushed him hard but you got out of balance that you fell on top of him. You tried to save yourself by supporting your body not to fall directly at him but instead of placing your hands on the ground, you place them on his crouch.

Baji's face went sour. You felt a bulge on your palm so, you slowly looked at your hands. Heat travels to your face as you turn red.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

You shut your eyes, waiting for him to get mad but instead, you heard a carefree laugh. "It's an accident. let's forget that happened."

Somehow his voice made your embarrassed self relax. there's something about his smile that calms your nerves.

He stood up and dusted his palms before he handed them to you. You smiled and accepted his hand.

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't see you there."

"It's fine. I'm not paying attention to my surroundings, anyway." You avert your eyes. You're still shy about what happened.

"I'm Baji, Keisuke." He extended his hands to you.

"l/n, y/n" You accepted his handshake.

and from there, you started to hang out with him after class. He's always at the same place waiting for you. Times flies and you're entering high school. You remembered it was spring, he called you to the park, he said he has something to say. You rushed going there and when you arrived, you saw him standing under the big tree. The wind blows his long black hair as his hands are inside his pocket.

You don't know why your heart race so fast as you walk towards him. You unconsciously put your hands on your chest to feel your heartbeat. Ah, it's really beating for him.

You stopped walking when you reached him. "Hi." You greeted.

"Hey." He greeted back with his signature smile that showed his fangs.

"You called me?"

"Ah, yes." He scratches the back of his head. "I... I need to tell you something."

"What is it Baji?"

Baji looked behind him and nodded. Then one by one Chifuyu, Kazutora, Angry, Smiley, and Takemichi, his friends pop out of nowhere, holding huge cards.

Baji looked back at you with a nervous smile on his face. "You know that I am not good at this so, I asked my friends to help me show you." His voice sounded like it was about to crack. You peeked behind him and the cards said:

You will be my girlfriend.

You tilt your head to the side. "Are you asking me or commanding me?" You said and Baji immediately looked back.

Kazutora looks around and smacks Takemichi's head. He looked at the words and immediately switched places with Kazu. Now the cards read, will you be my girlfriend.

You hold your chest once again, feeling the heartbeat. It feels like your heart is about to explode.

Baji patiently waited for your answer though you could see in his face that he was about to pass out.

"Yes, Baji. I am honored to be your girlfriend." You said with a smile. Baji's friends behind roars like they won the lottery while Baji just stood there in shock.

"Pinch me."

"What?"

"Pinch me, please. I don't want this to be a dream." Baji said. You then walked a little closer and tipped your toes. You reached for his lips and pecked them.

"It's not a dream, Baji." You get back on your feet and Baji didn't move for a while. He then well... Passed out.

He is your greatest love. You promised each other that you would not love someone else. Even if things get tough, you will always come back to each other.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The next day is the same routine. You're excitedly running towards the school gate and he's there. Always ready to greet you with his warm smile.

"Baji do you want to go to the marine park? I want to see the penguins." You said as you balanced yourself in the gutter.

"y/n..."

"Ah! What about theme park?"

"y/n..."

"Or the beach?"

"y/n!" Baji raised his voice.

"What Baji?" You stopped walking and looked at him. "If you're gonna say something not nice, I don't want to hear it."

"y/n, please don't be selfish."

"Me? selfish? How about you, huh?" You shouted and ran away.

"y/n! wait for me!" Baji shouted but you didn't stop. You're mad, He's changing and you can't accept that.

The next day, You ran towards the gate again. You're not expecting him to be there because of your fight yesterday. You didn't talk to him that night too but to your surprise, he's there, leaning his back against the wall.

"Hi." Baji greeted.

"Hey." You said as your tears built in your eyes.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Baji gently said and patted your head.

"I am sorry for running away, Baji." You replied and wiped your tears.

"I understand."

You both decided to go to your favorite place to hang out. You sat on the grass and watched the view of the lake while Baji was standing next to you.

"Could we please go back like what we are before? please? I promise to be the best girlfriend." You looked up to see him. The wind is blowing his hair. he looks so heavenly.

"y/n, you know that we cannot do that."

"Why? You don't love me anymore?" You said as your tears started to fall. "Am I not enough?"

"y/n..." Baji crouched down and cupped your head. "y/n you know that you're the only girl that I love and will love." He brushed his fingers to your face as you nodded aggressively.

"It's been a year, y/n... You have to move on."

"No." You shook your head, "No, Baji. Moving on means forgetting you."

"You will not forget about me because I have a place in here, right?" He pointed at your chest. "I can't leave you alone like this, y/n. You have to accept that I'm dead."

"No, No, Baji. I can't..." You then looked down as your tears continuously fell. You sobbed and Baji patiently waited for you to calm down.

"I promise to watch over you. But I want to watch you happy, not like this. You're barely eating. You shut yourself to your classmates and friends. You became thin. You rarely smile. I don't want this y/n. My heart is breaking."

"Then, can you get me too? I want to join you."

"No! I wanted you to move forward. I want you to follow your dreams, the ones that we always talks about."

"But all of them, all of my dreams include you."

"You can still include me in your dreams. just think of me when you achieve them and I will cheer for you."

There's silence for a while because you can't get any words out. Your heart is breaking into a million pieces again.

"Live for me y/n. Be happy for me. This is all I want before I leave."

You sobbed for a while before you nodded aggressively. You then cried hard like the day you found out that Baji died by stabbing himself.

"I'm sorry for being selfish, y/n. I'm really sorry."

You held Baji's hand. "I may not understand your reason why you did that but, I am not mad. I know you're just protecting the people you love." You smiled at him. "That's you. Protecting us before yourself. That's one in many things that I love about you."

"Thank you. I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Baji."

Baji leans close. You then shut your eyes tightly. You can feel that his warm lips are pressing on your forehead. "I have to go now."

You opened your eyes and stared at him for the last time before you nodded. "For you, Baji. I will be happy. It may take a while so, please be patient while watching over me, Okay?"

Baji's tears fell while staring at your face. "That's my girl." He smiled at you and slowly fade away from your sight. You looked around and he's not there anymore.

You looked at your hand and clenched them tightly, You can still feel his warmth. You then put it on your chest and continued to sob.

Until we meet again.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 2.1K 31
𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 Duda Donelli, era melhor amiga da Bella Mancini, decidiram fazer uma live, onde Henrique lemos entrou.. - - - - - especial de - opssdudis co...
602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
32.9K 837 17
"Are we Just Friends? Cause I think you only see me as your Bestfriend, nothing more....."