JakeHoon Oneshots

By sun_zero

I can also write other ships if you want. But the main ship is JakeHoon <3 May Contain the Following: - Smut ... More

Introduction
First Time
Requests Are Open
Bad Boy ( ft. Heeseung )
Precious Heart
Marble Game
Hello

Lowkey

3.2K 76 54
By sun_zero

Opposites are known to attract each other and Sunghoon and Jake are what you can use to prove that. The two were very different. Sunghoon was the cold type who would just ignore people and talk with his friend group, while Jake was a social butterfly and was literally friends with everyone in school.

Which is why it was rather strange that they ended up together. The two didnt expect loving each other, but nonetheless loved each other to the fullest.

The only downside to their relationship is that they decided to keep it a secret. Well mostly Sunghoon as he didnt wanna get too much attention. Jake agreed despite wanting to let the whole school know how sweet and caring Sunghoon is for him.

As much as Jake wanted to brag about his boyfriend he decided to just keep things lowkey, since it was what the younger wanted.

The two were currently in class texting each other. With Jake being smiley like always and Sunghoon still having a cold expression on his face even though it was his baby he was talking to. Just to avoid suspicion.
_____________________________________________

Baby guess what?

What?

I love you <3

I love you too❤

Why so sudden though?

I just missed you :(

We literally just cuddled yesterday

I know but still :(

Wanna come over later?

YES! You dont even need to ask.

Lets focus on class for now.

Bye bye Hoon. I love you

I love you too Jakey <3

_____________________________________________

Throught out the whole class Sunghoon would wink at Jake, in secret of course when nobody was looking and Jake would giggle in response.

As soon as their class finished Jake went to the washroom, already knowing that Sunghoon was following him from behind.

The washroom was one of the places that they could meet up in, along with the janitors closet, rooftop, and library. Those were the places where they could cuddle and kiss without any witnesses.

Once Jake was in the washroom, Sunghoon waited for a few seconds before entering. Desperate for cuddles, Sunghoon pulled Jake with him inside the cleanest and spacious stall, sitting himself down on the toilet seat after closing it before pulling Jake on to his lap.

"I missed you." Sunghoon said as he rested his head on Jakes shoulder.

"I missed you too. Even though we were literally just texting each other earlier."

"I just dont like being so far away from you. And our seats being so far away from each other doesnt help."

Sunghoon pouted adorably which was unfortunately not visible for Jake due to the position they were in.

"Can I have a kiss?"

The older asked timidly, fiddling with his fingers. Although they have kissed multiple times, Jake still got shy when asking for one. And Sunghoon found it absolutely adorable.

"Of course. You dont even need to ask."
Sunghoon said before adjusting their position so that the older was now sitting on his lap sideways. Then peck Jakes lip gently and repeared it for about five times.

"Is that enough?" The younger asked with a fond and sweet smile. Jake nodded in response, nuzzling his head against the youngers chest.

The two remained like that for a while before the bell rang, indicating that its time for their next class.

"Lets go Hoon." Jake said standing up from the youngers lap only to be pulled back in.

"Can't we just skip?" Sunghoon asked inhaling the sweet scent that Jake gave off as he placed kisses on the olders neck.

"No Hoon. Now lets go or no more kisses and cuddles." Jake threathened and just like that he was up with Jake in his arms, carrying the older bridal style.

"Hoon put me down or else people will be suspicious."

"Oh right." Sunghoon said completely forgetting that his and Jakes relationship was a secret and unknown to everyone in school. And now Sunghoon felt like the biggest fool alive. Just why the heck would he keep it a secret.

He loves Jake so, so much and he wants everyone to know that. So maybe things will change today. No more hiding their relationship. No more hiding their affection.
And maybe everyone will finally get to know about the love that they had for each other.

After putting Jake down the older looked him in the eyes connecting their lips for a sweet and short kiss before pulling back.

"Ill head out first. See you." Jake said as he left Sunghoon inside the stall, making his way for their next class. While Sunghoon watched his figure disappear with one thought in mind.

'Todays the day that everyone will know you're mine and I am yours'

After waiting for a few seconds, Sunghoon left as well, heading for their next class.

It didnt take long for their next class to start and now all of them were in pairs working on an activity together. Unfortunately Jake and Sunghoom were not paired up. As Sunghoon was with his bestfriend, Jay,

While Jake was with one of the people that has confessed to him before. In their school, Jake was someone they'd consider to be too loveable. So many boys and girsl have confessed to him to the point he lost count.

All the ones he has captivated with his cute charms and personality still pursued him. They gave him flowers, chocolates, and even wrote him poems.

Jake, of course tried to stop them as he knew that he could never return their feelings. But they were just to persistent. Wanting to give it their all in hopes of being the one for Jake.

Not knowing that there was already someone. Someone who received the same amount of attention he got. Someone who received attention for his god like visuals. That someone being none other than Park Sunghoon.

While everyone in the class was working, Sunghoon was busy glaring at Jakes partner.

Not liking how there was almost no distance between them as they sat side by side, working attentively, while the boy kept stealing some glances of his cute angelic partner.

Those glances being noticed by Sunghoon of course as he clenched his fist wanting to be the one next to Jake instead.

"Dude why the heck are you looking at Jiwon like you want to kill him or something?" Jay asked with an amuse chuckle.

"Because he keeps looking at my ba- He keeps looking at Jake."

"What about it?"

"I just dont like it."

"You sound like you're jealous or something.....

"Wait do you like Jake?!" Jay yelled in a whispering matter.

"No. I dont." Sunghoon answered coldy.

'I love him.'

"I guess Jake doesnt really fit you're ideal type. Whatever that may be." Jay shrugged.

'He doesnt fit it. He exceeds it.'

"Lets just get back to work." Sunghoon said, glancing at Jake and Jiwon from time to time, to make sure that the other boy isnt too touchy with his baby. And thank goodness that all Jakes admirers were respectful as Jiwon wasnt touching him in any inappropriate way.

Soon enough their class was finished and it was now lunch time. All the students made their way to the cafeteria, waiting in line and when Jake was in sight they all made way for him.

"I can just wait guys. No need to let me go first." Jake said with a closed eye smile and a giggle making everyone coo at him.

"Are you sure?" They all asked in unison.

"Yup. Im no different so no need for special treatment."

Everyone gasped at what he said and disagreed with him.

"What do you mean you're no different? You're an absolute angel. Unlike us. You are adorable." One of them protested and the others nodded in agreement making Jake blush furiously.

"Ill just wait in line. Thanks for the offer though." Jake replied, not really knowimg how to respond as he walked to the back of the line with Jungwon and Sunoo, his younger friends.

"Oh my god Hyung pick one already you literally have so many options." Sunoo whined, referring to Jake picking a boyfriend already. Not knowing that he already has one. A really, really handsome one.

"Yeah Hyung. You have the school president, the basketball captain, the straight A's student, and so on." Jungwon said backing Sunoo up.

"I already have someone its just compli-

"OH MY GOSH." The two squealed.

"Who?" They questioned excitedly.

"Someone with hair and arms."

"What the heck?!" The two let out at the same time looking at Jake weirdly.

"Hyung....... everyone has hair and arms." Jungwon deadpanned looking up and down at Jake judgingly.

"I cant say. Im sorry. He's just not ready yet."

"How long have you been together though?"

"Almost two years." Jake answered causing both of Sunoo and Jungwons jaw to drop, mouth wide open.

"And he's still not ready?"

"Yup."

"Well that sucks-

"May I please have everyones attention." A voice interrupted them amd when theu turned to see who it was their jaws again fell wide open.

It was Sunghoon standing on top of a table with a bouqet of flowers.

Since when was Sunghoon okay with drawing attention to himself? Since the day he decided to man up and tell everyone in school about just how much he loves Jake. Which was today.

Once Sunghoon saw everyone looking at him he decided to take a deel breath before talking.

"To start off. I would like all of you to know that I am no longer single. I am in a beautiful relationship with someone I love with all my heart."

As soon as Sunghoon said that people started murmuring, wondering who the lucky person was to get someone like Sunghoon to love them. But to Sunghoon it was the other way around. He felt like he was the lucky one. To have Sim Jaeyoon love and care for him.

"Can you all please shut up. Im still not finished." Sunghoon said and the whole cafeteria went silent.

"As I was saying. Im in love. So I would appreciate if all of you would stop giving me love letters and stuff. That goes for my Baby's admirers as well."

"Who is she?" One shouted from the crowd.

"He's a he and he's mine." Sunghoon answered looking at Jake with fond loving smile, getting off of the table as we walked slowly to Jake, getting a red rose out of his pockets.

Everyones eyes were on Sunghoon watching where the raven haired boy was walking to, making way for him. When everyone stepped back they watched where Sunghoons eyes was on. Their jaws immediately falling open and eyes widening.

It was none other than Sim Jaeyoon.

"I know that we've been through so much together already. And I know how much you've been wanting everyone to know that I'm yours and your mine." Sunghoon said walking closer to Jake.

"Which is why I am sorry that I asked you to keep what we had a secret. I wasnt ashamed of you or anything like that." Sunghoon said 10 meters away from Jake.

"In fact it was the other way around. I was ashamed of myself, because I felt like I didnt deserve you. You're so loving and sweet, and thats what scared me. I was scared that I might not be able to give you the love that you deserve." Sunghoon said with teary eyes. Now shortening the distance more as he continued walking towards his beloved.

"But not anymore, because from here on out. I, Park Sunghoon promise you to be the best I can be. For you and only you. I'll give you lots and lots of kisses, I'll make sure that you get enough cuddles, and last but not least I promise to love you forever."

Sunghoon said in front of Jake getting a jewelry box from the back of his pockets.

"So let me ask you one question. Are you willing to be Park Jaeyoon in the future for me to hold and love forever?" Sunghoon asked getting on one knee as he opened the jewelry box, revealing promise rings.

Jake was already crying, with tears streaming down his face, and to Sunghoon and everyone else around he looked beautiful.

He looked ethereal.

"You dont even need to ask. Im yours forever." Jake answered smiling as he watch his boyfriend slip the ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

"And Im yours." Sunghoon smiled placing a kiss on top of Jakes hands, standing up, instantly wrapping his hands around the shorter males slim waist.

The two made eye contact and for a moment time stayed still and frozen, it was just them and nobody else, hearts racing vigorously. The taller male leaned closer to the older, eyes now on Jakes lips.

Sunghoon leaned closer and closer and soon his lips was met with Jakes. And time started moving again when they heard the loud cheers of everyone. Jake being quick to hide himself in Sunghoons chest.

"JAKEHOON!" Everyone yelled squealing, jumping around.

"Congrats to you guys." Jay smiled patting his bestfriends back. Surrounding the couple with Heeseung, Riki, Jungwon, and Sunoo.

"You guys are so cute." Sunoo squealed jumping around with Jungwon.

"Yeah. You guys are so wholesome. Also love the height difference." Riki joked earning laughs from the others and a glare from Jake.

"Shush Nishimura. You ruined the moment. Just ignore him Hyung this is your moment. Bask in the glory." Sunoo shushed and Riki immediately listened like a lovesick puppy he was for his Ddeonu Hyung.

"Im hungry. Lets go eat." Jungwon said dragging Jay with him. Which was weird as they never really talked much. But everyone knew that Jay was in love with the younger. It was obvious by the way he smiles whenever seeing Jungwon.

"What do you wanna eat?" Jay asked taking out his wallet.

"You." Jungwon said with a smirk, eyeing Jay who literally choked on air.

"W-what?" Jay asked to make sure that he wasnt misunderstanding the younger.

"I said I wanted to eat some bibimbap with you and get to know each other." Jungwon smiled smirking internally. He loved Jay to, but the elder was just too oblivious. So he decided that he'll take baby steps till his man is smart enough to figure things out and put two and two together.

"Oh ok then, order as much as you want." Jay smiled at the younger. Jungwon looked at him with love filled eyes, though he unlike Jay was good at hiding his emotions.

The two ate together and talked about each other. They shared somethings about themselves and felt closer than they already were secretly. Now knowing each others favourite things, such as colours and foods.

Even their ideal type, which ended up with both of them blushing as they described each other. From features to height and personality to charm.

And they may or may not have ended up dating right after their cafeteria date, after finding out that they LOVE each other. Who knows?

But whether or not they got together, they knew that they wouldnt keep things lowkey like what Jake and Sunghoon did before. They wanted to be like how Jake and Sunghoon was now. Loud and proud.

Mostly Sunghoon though as he can finally kiss and hug Jake whenever he wants and wherever he wants to. Benefits of no longer being a lowkey and secret relationship.

Moral Of The Story

Never hide what you have with someone.

Anyways thats all for today.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Can't believe I added a moral.
LOL WTF

Im currently manifesting for

❤️‍🔥🕯Hoontiddies or Sungtiddies🕯❤️‍🔥

Which one sounds better?

😭I love both😭

Requested by: queenlu7

I felt like it wasnt what you expected but I hope you enjoyed it🥰❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 323 7
Random Enhypen ships. May contain Smut or fluff. Requests are open. This is just for fun only!!!
10.3K 510 30
~ I wish this was my routine. ~ Jake x Sunghoon fanfiction Fluff, boy x boy Side ships: Jaywon, Sunsun, Sunki, Heejake ⚠️ Don't take this seriously...
43.1K 387 21
All ships are allowed here :) [mostly jeonglix,hyunin,jeongho] Only bxb NO Readers x members Contains ! ! - Fluff - Angst - Smut (I'm not so good at...
14.1K 210 14
Well here's some context, I felt bad for filling my skz book with Minsung stories so here I'm <3 Will mostly be fluff or angst cuz I suck at writting...