π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

Von __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... Mehr

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

50. Project Wake Up

3.3K 112 63
Von __oriana_x

Art by @HaveSomeBlue_ on Reddit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Thanks for coming here everybody" Tommy says staring at the small group before him.

They decided to meet in the old L'Manburg crater to discuss.

Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Jack, and Wilbur all stand around Tommy.

"So Tommy," Jack says. "What's up? Why did you call us here?"

"I have a situation" Tommy paces, wringing his hands nervously. "I made a deal with Dream. He came after me and threatened me if I didn't give him the discs, the real ones. I gave them and I thought he would leave me alone but I then realized that he had Y/N. Apparently she didn't die in the explosion and he took her when he escaped. I went to try and negotiate for her freedom but he killed her. He told me he would kill my family members if I told, please, you need to help me!"

"Tommy I believe you" Quackity puts a hand in his shoulder. "Dream does this exact kind of thing and although I don't believe that Y/N wasn't killed in the explosion, she's dead now and Dream is our main enemy."

"I think we should take down Dream once and for all" Fundy declares.

Tubbo and Jack also agree with the idea.

"I want to form an alliance with Snowchester" Quackity says to Tubbo. "That way, we stand a better chance against Dream"

"Okay" Tubbo agrees.

"Wilbur?" Tommy glances at the quiet Brit who didn't say anything all meeting.

"Look Tommy, I still thinks that Y/N was killed in the prison destruction. Dream did revive me, meaning I do owe him but for you, I'll help."

"Yes! Thank you Wilbur!"

Tommy hugs his older brother and Wilbur hugs back, smiling an evil smile that no one can see.

"We should call this, Project Wake Up" Tommy suggests. "Y'know, like Dream, dreams, sleeping, wake up from a dream. You get it"

The others laugh but agree to the name.

"We should ask others if they want to join. Like Sapnap, Karl, Bad and the others."

As they laugh and chatter, a dark figure watches from above. They quickly run off, heading towards a familiar mountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream stands at the front of the room and his allies are seated at the table.

Nightmare walks in and holds out a piece of paper to Dream.

He reads it and sighs under his breath.

"I have just been informed that a certain group of individuals are plotting to take me down and are going to be recruiting you guys next"

The group murmurs quietly.

"When they approach you, agree, this will keep any suspicion off of you and ensure that your loyalty still lies with me. You are welcome to feed me information but it is not required. When I give you the signal, you are switch sides in front of them and join me. Those who obey will be rewarded, those who betray me will be punished. Is that understood?"

The allies nod and stand up to leave.

"Bro," Sapnap comes up to Dream and motions to speak privately.

"What's up Sapnap?"

"If we ever end up fighting them, let me kill Quackity, he abandoned Karl and I, I want revenge"

"Understood" Dream smirks. "I'll let you have your vengeance"

As Sapnap leaves, Nightmare comes up behind Dream and puts her hands on his shoulders.

"Project Wake Up? Tommy must have come up with that" Dream scoffs.

"He did" she giggles playing with his hair. "Any ideas how to counter this plan?"

"Yes, I know how to turn this in my favor. I just need to turn them against each other"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Bad?" Fundy knocks on the door of Bad's mansion. Skeppy and Bad both come to the door.

"What is it Fundy?"

"Would you be interested in joining our team for Project Wake Up? It's to kill Dream."

The two look at each other and exchange knowing glances before asking.

"What do we have to do?"

"Nothing much, just when Dream comes into your sight, try to capture him. Leave his kill to Tommy"

"Okay will do" Bad agrees and Skeppy nods.

Fundy walks off happily while Skeppy laughs softly.

"They'll never see it coming" he whispers.

Meanwhile, Tommy, Tubbo, and Jack continue to ask for people to join their team to help with Project Wake Up. All of them agree, one by one, Dream's allies slowly fill up the list.

"How'd we do?" Quackity asks.

"Pretty good" Tubbo reads the names over Tommy's shoulder.

"Foolish and Purpled are in too" Quackity's adds.

"I want to ask Techno, Phil, Ranboo, and Niki but I'm not sure where to find them" Tommy says.

"They're probably in the North hiding somewhere" Tubbo reassures him. "You can find them easily"

"Yeah I guess," Tommy looks down. "I'm just nervous to see them for the first time in a few years"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black crow flies towards a column of rising smoke in the distance.

Phil reaches out and the letter is dropped in his hands.

He shakes it open.

"What does it say?" Techno asks. Niki and Ranboo peer curiously too.

"It's from Y/N, it says:

Dear Phil,

Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, Jack, Fundy, and Wilbur are initiating Project Wake Up, basically to kill Dream. He has allies but they're staying secret for now. Dream wants Snowchester and Las Nevadas to start fighting each other, when they do, I think this would be a perfect opportunity to abolish their government don't you? This part is for Techno, after Dream has won and takes over the server, he will become King and rule as a military dictator with no doubt. I understand that this will be installing a new government right in front of you and I do not wish to betray you like Tommy once did. I have reasons for this and now I can explain why since I was given permission.

DreamXD, the god of the server wants his counterpart, Dream, to rule the server. If Dream is unable to achieve leadership on his own, DreamXD will help him with force. He will also kill anyone who gets in the way and a group of anarchists trying to overthrow Dream will get in the way of his plans.
Please don't try to overthrow Dream, I'm only trying to protect you from the God's wrath.

-Y/N

"Wow," Techno stares at Phil after he finishes the letter.

Why does DreamXD even care? Well if there's one thing I learned, you should never mess with the gods. She's right, we can't interfere with Dream's reign.

"Techno?" Niki asks hesitantly. "What are we going to do?"

"We'll stay out of it once Dream becomes king, we don't want to anger the gods"

Ranboo nods.
"I have to go back to the End Dimension soon but first I'm going to check on Tubbo"

Phil nods and Ranboo quickly ender pearls away.

Techno continues work on the potatoes wondering what his little sister's relation to the god was.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for the late uploads, I have 3 tests this week so I have been studying a lot.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

139K 4.2K 69
Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time to step up and take charge, she does it...
30.5K 908 71
''κŒ©κ‚¦κ€Ž κŒƒκ‚κ’’κ‚¦κˆ€κ… ꓄ꂦ κŽ­κ‚ κˆ€κ‚¦κ…" "𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π••π•š...
35.7K 1.2K 23
The Mask, known only by his friends as Dream is a deadly assassin who has managed to hide as a peasant in a kingdom for years. Any spotting of the Ma...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writingπŸ‘πŸ» Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...