Sacrifice (itadori x reader_)...

By pastelqtdotcos

Hey I realized that this has been on pause for way longer then I anticipated, it's been so long that when I r... More

Chapter 2: reasoning
Chapter 3: Y/n daycare!
Chapter 4: useless
Chapter 5: minnie gojo's day away.
Chapter 6: my name is not mazoku pt.1
Chapter 7: my name is not Mazoku pt.2
Chapter 8: more friends and ememys.
Chapter 9: minnie gojo a menace to old men
Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord
Chapter 11: Nanami kento enters the frame!
Chapter 13: investigation on my sweet little brother~
Chapter 14: my sweet little brother pt.1
Chapter 15: my sweet little brother pt.2
Chapter 16: my sweet little brother part 3 end
Chapter 17: EXCHANGE EVENT BEGIN
Chapter 18: awakening

Prologe: adventure begins

637 13 0
By pastelqtdotcos

( hey so I usually write jjba but recently I have been OBSESSED with jjk and specifically itadori so I had to make a fan fiction about him, y/n is gonna be a bit cringy like a y/n because I think it's entertaining but not enough for second hand embarrassment. 🧍‍♀️ she is also based off of nezuko because I just really like the idea. Don't come at me and enjoy

..................................................................................................................
Edit: spelling correction

Y/n pov

"Sitting in the rooooooffff~sitting on the roof~chillin in the sun drinking rum~ I don't drink rum!~''Singing out as horribly as I can on top of the highschool I chill in, watching the students go home or to club activities. Nobody can see or hear me so far so it's nice.

The only reason why I stay here is because a special grade cursed object in the thermometer box, that cursed object is one of twenty fingers to the 'king of curses' sukuna and so far my own cursed energy kept out four grade curses. But my dumb ass was so focused in curses I didn't realize that a human boy found it and took it thinking nothing of it. And the next night was one that made my simple cursed life into a long fight.

..That night..

A jujutsu student is next to the thermometer box that holds sukuna's finger, they must have sent him to retrieve it. Jumping off the building and Hiding behind a tree and just listening to him talk he must be a grade 2 sorcerer or higher to be sent for the finger. At Least I kept the finger safe but just as I went to leave I heard the boy gasp.

"it's not here!?'' What? He's on the phone with someone so I hold it in 'maybe he can't see it yet?'

He speaks for a moment longer and turned off his phone "I swear I'll punch that guy when I see him!" IT'S REALLY GONE!?I quickly turn around but due to my shock my cursed energy increased and he sensed me "HEY!" They screamed immediately

Now that I have a good look at him he seems to be 15 and his uniform is rather simple and his black hair was wild and all over the place with some grandpa stomper shoes three-thousands though he has nice lashes. "Heyyyy.... Um gotta go bye!'' with that I quickly ran off from the school, only to hear a bird call. A big ass bird is chasing me, I assume it's a shikigami.

" BIRD DUDE WAIT,GO AWAY." Shrieking, I keep running. I don't like birds bigger than me, it swerves down and tries to grab me but I manage to doge as it keeps coming.

"I'm not fighting youuuu- eek"i heard footsteps near by and look back to see the boy chasing me
"under jujutsu regulations I will exercise you now!" Damn sounds like a robot but not the point. Not only is this kid summoning another shikigami, he's fighting himself, definitely strong.

"Wait I am not an enemy you or me have to go baaaaaa-" a long ass tongue came at me and grabbed my foot pulling me near, a frog? It's mouth opens and tries to pull me in but I grab it's tongue and twist to land on its head

"I'm sorry mister frog" I speak in a baby talking tone and take my heel and smash it down on its neck slamming it into the ground. Running again I notice the boy got closer than before with a glare

" You must have the finger! I'll exorcize you and take it back" I slow down a bit and let him get closer.

"I'm sorry boy but I don't have it!" I stop and back up quickly making him slam into my body and I jump over him holding his hands on his back. " I don't have it, someone else took it, you're a student for jujutsu high right? We need to go back!"

"Is it able to communicate?" He seemed to only speak to himself

"Yes I can, now I have to go to the school that could be infested by now, be safe" before he responded I jumped out of here as fast as I could and looked back seeing him sitting up slowly just watching me leave with a surprised look. " Damn it now he may expose me to the higher ups."

Not that it's gonna affect me too much just now that there is a possible sentient curse makes things more dangerous since they are gonna act like it's the end of the world. I go back to the school and wait on the roof. A student took the finger of one of the MOST sought after cursed objects that I was protecting and a NORMAL HUMAN got it under my watch.

"Damn it... how the hell did I mess up so bad." Laying on my stomach kicking my legs a bit I can't help but feel horrible, the student could be dead right now. I close my eyes and rest up till tomorrow. That's when I'll look for the finger and bring it back to the student or something like that.

(Timeskip)

It's club activity time so all the students are in their respective places, over the night I decided to head over to the occult club as they might have found it thinking it's 'spooky'. I like that none of the students can see me as I can pull pranks without worry but not the point. Standing in front of the club room I got to open the door till someone walks right through me into it first.

"That always feels so weird." Shaking it off I walk in and see 3 students, one caught my eye though since his hair is unique. It's a short haircut as the top was pink and underneath it was dark brown. The pink part reminded me of someone but I don't know who.

"Heyyyy president plankton!" The way the boy spoke to his student council president made me laugh.

"I like this kid!" Even though I wanted to keep watching I ignored them all and started looking for the finger. I can feel the energy but it's trails are all over the place I can't pinpoint it completely. After looking around I went to leave till a teacher came in "ITADORI YUUJI I SIGNED YOU UP FOR TRACK WE NEED YOU TO GET TO NATIONALS!"

"But coach, I don't think you can do that?" Itadori seemed confused "I don't want to do track I got places to be.'' I sat on the table and watched as they went at it and eventually the teacher challenged itadori to a ball throwing game thingy.

"I probably should have listened to them but the finger isn't here?"

I walked out with the students just to watch since I got nothing else to do, I touched the boy's shoulder accidentally but instead of no reaction itadori looked right at me. I felt my heart beat harder if it even still does.

"Can you see me?" Was all I asked but he didn't respond and walked away. He felt me but couldn't see me. Once we get down on the track I noticed the boy from the other night,

"oh shit..." I make eye contact with him and quickly run out of the area and it's so crowded he can't run like a maniac but I can. Looking back he stops and just looks at me

"HEY STOP! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU" I stop at his words. I hum in response.
" Why didn't you fight me last night?" He looks flabbergasted
"Why would I hurt you? You're the good guy right?" He seemed to get angry by that and stepped closer
"But your a cursed sprite, how do you even communicate like this?" To not seem hostile I raised my hands and slowly walked over to him
" I don't need to be violent and I have been a cursed spirit for a long time so atleast I can recognize good from bad, we aren't stupid ya know just some take more time to grow then others.and sorry about yesterday I'm alittle shy..." Now I'm just a few feet away from him I put my hands down and give the boy a smile

"As of right now I'm looking for the special grade object too. Not to keep but to give it to you, I stayed at this school to repel other curses the best I can but as you can see that's not working anymore" all I got in returned was a confused silent look, I was was gonna walk away at this point but the pink haired boy passes us both giving us a shock.

He has the finger, I watch him run quickly and make eye contact with him
" You should go after him. I will stay here just in case." Was all I said to the sorcerer behind me. There's not much I can do right now as I should stay here just in case something goes down cause my gut is telling me otherwise, And lucky for me the boy listened.

Timeskip 🧍‍♀️

It's night time now and all the students should be home but nope turns out the occult club had the finger the whole time and currently I'm carrying both of them on the run from multiple curses. This is bad as the second the finger got out of the seal it was game over, the boy got hurt and the girl is just holding on tightly to me.

Dodging all these hands is hard in itself but these students are making it harder, I got slashed quite a few times but I should be fine. I can't really kill these curses either

" w-what's happening!?" I look down and see the girl in so much shock and fear she isn't breathing.
"um, girly, I need you to breathe! Are you ok?" She simply nods and holds on tighter, closing her eyes from the disgusting sight, going through the halls and dogging these guys is hard and the students are heavy so I'm slower.

"Everything is gon-" just as I spoke I got slammed by a big ass fist but managed to let go of the kids and throw them before they got squished into the wall like me. I felt my ribs squish into me and snap like twigs

"Good grief."It's fist keeps me in place as the other hand goes for my head slowly as if trying to scare me
"You think a few broken ribs can just stop me?" I work my arm out and grab its wrist tightly. I look like a normal human with just some marks here and there but with my cursed technique I can make my body a bit bigger and stronger but not too much, only up to about 6 foot 3.

"Take this asswipe cursed technique: crush!" I crush its wrist under my hand and rip it off making it scream.
"As if some wimpy curse like you can beat me, I'll make you pay for what you have done" I jump and grab its head digging my nails into its jaw

"crush." I crush its jaw and rip it off then shoving my hand through its skull upwards killing it instantly. Now that it's over I look for the kids but it seems they got captured, I should have been faster. As if the timing is perfect I hear a howl and it must be the sorcerer. I run as fast as I can hear the sound only to stop when I see the two students covered in hands that are trying to  absorb them.

"YOU BASTARD CURSE LET THEM GO!" I run up again but someone else was faster
"ITADORI!" The balck haired boy yelled as this 'itadori' jumped through the window and retrieved the other two.

"Hey? What are those things?" itadori and I watch the other guys demon dogs eat up the curses but soon turn to me with a growl
"shit." The two turn to me and I wave
"hey I'm glad those to are ok" i walk up to them with a soft smile and shrink again
"What the!? Who are you and how did you just do that?" Itadori looks over with slight confusion .
"What are you doing here?" The black haired boy relaxed a bit and so did his dogs

"I was trying to protect these kids but got attacked myself and had to let them go or they would die, and my name is y/n. No last name" I bend down to the passed out students and place my hands on their heads
"they should be fine, and they got the finger?" Itadori and the other dude nods.
"My name is Fushiguro megumi, and I'm a jujutsu sorcerer." I nod to Fushiguro and turn to itadori

"and I'm itadori yuuji nice to meet ya!" Itadori stands up with the girl in hand while I put the boy on the ground to the wall checking his injuries
"hey what's this thing?" Itadori holds sukunas finger inspecting it
"that is a cursed object the curses here try to eat it to gain greater strength" Fushiguro looks so done and sounds done with the whole situation

"Huh? Is it good then?" I facepalm at itadori's words, he is so clueless and this is the guy that got the finger from me... though it's kinda cute.
"don't be ridiculous, that's one of sukunas fingers. Eating that can make a curse hella strong" I nod at Fushiguro's words
"yeah and to ask real quickly you aren't scared right now. Why is that?" My question seemed to gain fushiguros attention
"Well I mean everyone dies right? I just know that I want the people I know to have a proper death and this one here would not have been proper."

His words made my heart clench but I don't know why? A proper death was something I never got even if I don't remember I know I was killed and cursed.

"is that so...we'll hand me the finger"
" ok here" just as itadori was gonna give Fushiguro the finger a hand appeared from above

"SHIT MOVE! NOW" Fushiguro pushed itadori as I grabbed his hood throwing him far back and jumping towards the curse only to be grabbed like Fushiguro.

"CURSED TECHNI-/ NU-AGH" me and Fushiguro get thrown to the wall hard 'shit I have to get up' we get grabbed and hit again but this time thrown out the building. I manage to grab Fushiguro and grow holding him tight as we tumble to the ground hard.

"s-shit are you ok?" I'm bleeding bad as that thing somehow ripped my arm off
"Damn it, I can't think straight!" We both sit up and I cover his back from behind wrapping my arm around him in the ground like a cage
"I can't fight this thing right now, I can talk but I'm not very strong in regeneration." Fushiguro just nods and looks to the curse as itadori jumps out

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET THOSE TWO AND RUN YOU WILL DIE! ONLY A CURSE CAN KILL A CURSE!" Fushiguro's scream brings me to reality and keeps me from raging
I can only growl as I try and sit up
"HE'S RIGHT ITADORI YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Even if he is doing good at the fighting part he still can't defeat the curse without cursed energy of his own.

" Is this your idea of a pep talk you guys, I have to do this or I'll have nightmares for weeks and besides. I have a curse of my own right now" Itadori jumps up only to get grabbed
"The finger...YOU NEED TO LET GO OF THE FINGER OR YOU WILL GET EATEN TO!" our yells were unheard as he swallowed the finger.

"No, there is only a one in a million chance of survival if a human eats that...it's like a poison" Fushiguro sounded worried and so was I. If I ate it I would just be stronger but any normal person will die. Just then he broke free from its hand and my arm finally finished regenerating and I wrap it around Fushiguro tightly

" that's not itadori anymore..." was all I said as I pulled him behind me to keep safe from the impact.

With a single swipe 'itadori' exercised the curse, but those marks on his body are proof that 'he' somewhat is alive. It was silent till a bone chilling laugh came out of his mouth and I felt my blood boil and my body warm up, Sukuna had found a vessel.

"The worst case scenario just happened, eating a special cursed object has a small chance of being reincarnated when eaten." Fushiguro was shaking as he spoke and I could feel his fear making me even angrier. 

" wonderful~ the light is best in the flesh!" He ripped his shirt off and stood on the railing looking around with a look of pure joy

"Wow this is a great era to be in? The women and children are everywhere IT WILL BE A MASSACRE" before he could continue his hand grab his face and he fell

"What are you doing with my body!? Give it back!" I heard itadori's voice calming me down a bit
"How are you doing that?" While he was distracted I launched my body at him as fast as possible holding him down with all my strength and since he is distracted I got the advantage.

All I could do was growl while I blocked out all noise around me, All I did was hold on ready to kill if needed. Fushiguro stood up and said something I couldn't hear but it seemed he would exercise itadori so I grabbed his hair and showed him his neck.

"Yo what's up?" A new voice made my head shoot up and Fushiguro's
"Satoru gojo what the- why are you here" Fushiguro stops his attack to look at the man named gojo.
"Well I got an earful from the higher ups and came here, but damn you look rough. I gotta take pictures for the second year~'' gojo pulled out his phone and took many pictures at an insane speed and I hold in a laugh.
"So did you find it yet?" He looks over to us and I jump off of itadori, this guy is a lot stronger than me and so he can handle this part. Itadori gets up and waves like nothing happened

"Well you see I ate it?"
"Deadass?"
"Deadass." The 3 of us said it in unison and I quickly made my way to Fushiguro and stood a bit in front of him staring down itadori.

"Ok well megumi hold this for me alright?" He threw a bag at Fushiguro and walked towards itadori slowly talking about how he can't wait to eat sweets on the bullet train home.
"Alright well, are there any differences in your body? Feel any different?" Gojo got close to him to the point I thought he was gonna kiss him.
"No not really, y/n are you ok you seem angry?" When he asked me I felt my heart beat hard but not with rage but relief. With a nod and a yawn I get smaller again but smaller than my original size.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Fushiguro puts a hand on my back with concern making me smile
"I'm just tired, I'll be ok" a gust of wind appears and I bring my clawed hand out just centimeters from sukuna's face and notice gojo sitting on him like a chair.

We sit in silence as the two go toe to toe and gojo is pretty much kicking sukunas ass with style, ' so cool' I have stars in my eyes that started to droop and out of the blue me and Fushiguro are on another place behind gojo with stone from their fight floating around us.

"What the hell?" ten seconds later itadori comes back making my heart flutter again at his face without marks.
"So how did it go" itadori spoke as if all that didn't happen.

"Wow it seems you really can control him? Interesting" gojo released his curse energy as the rocks fell approaching itadori slowly.
"Yeah, although he's kinda annoying since I can hear his voice in my head" , thumping his head a bit he looks over to me and Fushiguro then goes back to gojo who just poked his forehead.

Watching as he fell over and gojo caught him made my worries rise but also calm since he's not dead, even if I would have killed him myself if he didn't take back control so I should apologize for that.

"So megumi what should I do with him" gojo turns with a smile watching his student and me, although a bit confused by me knowing I'm a curse.
"By jujutsu regulations he has to be exorcised but I don't want him to die nor do I want her to die" Fushiguro spoke for both of us as if ready to fight for us making my heart swell.

"Personal?" Was all gojo said as he approached me
"Yes, can you save him and spare y/n?" Gojo giggle and picked up itadori like he weighed nothing
"A request from my precious little student is one I can't refuse, and you y/n right? I saw you protecting megumi and you were ready to kill sukuna, why is that?" He leaned closely to my face making me grow back to my original size.

"I may be a curse myself, a vengeful curse at it but all my rage is towards other curses, I was once human and my life with my family was taken so I want to protect humans from suffering like I did. Even if I don't really remember how I died or why I'm cursed that's my wish and I'll use my rage to protect those who are happy." I blush a bit as he laughs at my words Damn it I bet I sounded like a cringy 'y/n' from qattpad.

"Interesting, so you still have the pure rage of a vengeful spirit but you direct it to curses instead of humans?" I hum and grow small again

"I need rest though since I do not feed off of the rage of humans... I will pass out myself" all he did was nod as I got really small and started to fall asleep on the ground feeling an arm pick me up easing me into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 36.1K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
903K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
133K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...