Rain

By booksbyky

What does a 13 year old go through in life? Well now you will find out. Rain deals with daddy issues, step-da... More

Prolouge
Home Sweet Home.
Re-united.
Family.
Reconnections.
Love and Trust.
Curious.
Happy Birthday To Me.
The Truth.
Furthest Thing.
Disobeying.
All In Our Feelings.
Stressed Out.
The Worst
Doctor's Appointment
Bullsh*tted Twice
I'll Be There.
New people.
Your a Blessing
First day of school..
A Long Weekend part 1
A Long Weekend part 2.
Surprises.
I'm So Into You
Grand Piano
Keeping it 100
1000 Years
Latch
My Love
This Christmas
Blue
Blue prt. 2
With you
Secrets
Hurt and Betryal
update

Favorite

3.4K 121 36
By booksbyky

I just wanna be your favorite
Won't you let me be your favorite? - Nicki Minaj x Jeremiah Favorite

Hey guys, worked VERY hard on this update, so I want and need at least 12 comments! PLEASE. I love you guys...enjoy!

I felt a sea of anxiety deep down, daddy was doing 80 mph as he sped down 10 mile towards Mercy Hospital with mama in the passenger seat, and me, Jordyn, and C.J in the back. I just prayed that Tavi would be ok, I also made a mental note to cuss her out for not telling us she had asthma.The car was completely silent, all you here was the faint sounds of Toni Braxton & Babyface's Hurt You single.

My leg bounced up and down which was another sign that I was anxious. It's her birthday, this was suppose to be perfect. 5 minutes later we arrived, we all rushed out of the car into the hospital. We walked up to the front desk where a older black lady sat on the phone. She was in the middle of a conversation with someone but momma evidently didn't care because she proudly interrupted her call by saying, "Hey what room is Tavi...." She paused & looked at me for a second. "Homes" I said, momma nodded her head.

"Yea we're here for Tavi Homes." The lady gave us a crazy look and put her index finger up at all of us, letting us know we had to wait. I watched as mama turned around and took deep breaths as she counted to 3. She turned back around at the lady before snatching the phone from her & hanging up, and saying "Listen you fuckin stick ass bitch, I need you to tell me where Tavi is RIGHT NOW" The lady didn't seem too shocked by mamas choice of words or actions.

The lady finally spoke for the first time, "Ma'am I need you to calm down before I call security. I was on a very important phone call."

Mama let out a frustrated sigh, while I watched my dad walk up to the lady giving her a charming smile & a flirtatious look. From the corner of my eye, I saw mamas fist balling up as her breathing increased rapidly.

"Ma my daughter in there & I'd appreciate if you could just let me know what room she's in......" he licked his lips before finishing, "And I'd like those digits" He smirked.

The lady dropped the phone in the blink of a eye, she smiled at my dad and licked her lips making mama give her a death glare, "Now is not the fucking time" I mumbled through gritted teeth.

She reached under the desk pulling out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen next to her writing her number down carefully & neatly. "Tavi Homes is in room 402 3rd floor... And call me anytime" She said winking at my dad while he kissed her hand.

When we got far enough in distance, he wiped his lips off & threw the number away.

The elevator made a 'ding' noise when we were on the 3rd floor. I saw room 402 right ahead of me as I rushed towards the room, as I was about to open the door, I met eyes with a doctor.

"Family of Tavi Homes?" He asked with a clipboard in his hand.

"Yes" mama spoke up, getting in front of me.

"Well as of now Tavi is hooked up to a few machines, she's doing fine. . . We've discovered that she has asthma. and she has, Nighttime Asthma." I frowned because I've never heard of anything like that before.

"Nighttime asthma, also called nocturnal asthma, is a common type of disease. Since Tavi has asthma, the chances of having symptoms are much higher doing sleep because asthma is powerfully influenced by the sleep-wake cycle. Tavi's symptoms are wheezing & cough, along with trouble breathing which is very dangerous and common, particularly at night"

I sighed. While mama spoke up, "Can we see her? Are we going to be able to take her home?" She wondered. We all needed answers right about now.

"We'll have to keep her overnight just to monitor her breathing & make sure she's okay. We'll send her home first thing tomorrow morning with a breathing machine just incase her asthma wakes her at night....The young man who brung her here said to call his manger & sorry he had to leave so sudden" The doctor said.

Mama nodded. "Thank you doc, can we see her?"

"oh yes, two at a time though." he said. We all agreed that me and mama would go in first.

When we walked in, Tavi layed there watching Good Times on the small Tv, she was hooked up to tons of machines.

"Tavi! Oh my god, are you ok baby?" Mama exclaimed.

Tavi chuckled. "I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry about me. Go back home & chillax.. Just remember to come & get me in the morning"

"No way am I leaving you here," mama said

"Hey Tavi" I softly spoke smiling knowing that everybody was okay.

"Hey girl."

"What happened? Did you even know you had asthma?" I questioned, worried

Tavi nodded. "Yea, I knew but my ex took my inhaler I didn't want to worry you guys.. My aunt came to visit me saying that if I was a burden on you guys she'd come and get me... If you guys want me gone I'll go -"

Mama shook her head, "no, no, no! You're not a burden. You're a blessing to us, boo. You don't have to go back there."

Me and mama learned that Tavi had to live with her aunt after her parents died, her aunt is a drugged addict & her husband sexually abused Tavi. When Tavi spoke up, her aunt called her a liar and kicked her out but she knew Tavi wasn't lying. That's when Tavi met her ex boyfriend, they were inseparable bestfriends at the tender age of 12 they lost there virginity to each other, it seemed way too young, which it was but at the time they were both going through something. When she turned 13 he became very possessive & controlling. One day he beat her up so bad he knocked a few teeth out. Tragic.

Tavi nodded. "Thank you so, so, so much. You guys can go, I'll be fine. Just come get me in the morning" She repeated

I shook my head. "Me, Jordyn, and C.J will stay with you."

Mama nodded her head, I'm sure she wanted to stay too but she's pregnant and that's doing too much.

"How can I trust this boy with my 3 girls?" Daddy asked folding his arms. Momma shot him a look that could kill.

"Trey now is not the time, I'm already pissed at you and you really don't want the business again do you?" She said sternly grabbing him by his collar, daddy shook his head quickly.

"Then shut the fuck up. Rain imma' go home and get you a change of clothes, Jordyn I'm going to just grab your whole overnight bag & C.J I'll have Trey go to the mall and buy you some night clothes and a outfit."

Daddy frowned, "Hell nah ain't no way in hell I'm gonna do th-"

Momma interrupted him by grabbing him by his balls. "Yes. You. Will. And. You're. Going. To. Like. It. Period." Daddy had a shocked look on his face

"We'll be back In about a hour with y'all stuff. Let's go Trey"

Daddy shook his head. "Nope the devil is a lie."

Mama repeated her self. "LET'S GO!" She grabbed him by the shirt and practically dragged him out of the room. We could here her still talking as she walked out the room. "And when we get home you better massage my nipples & give me that bomb ass head."

I damn there fell out of my chair. "Oh Jesus." C.J said shaking his head.

"That's kinda sexy when females act like that" He started. I laughed, "I'm serious & you know I'd love to massage yo big round juicy nipples and lick on that punnani" He said deep in thought.

My mouth fell into a 'o' shape. Jordyn and Tavi burst into laughing while I punched him in the chest, "Fucking perv!" I spat shaking my head he started laughing.

I tried to keep a straight face but just looking at him happy & smiling made me smile. This boy is my whole world, I'd lose it if I ever, ever, ever lost him. I sighed. I have to break things with Matthew. This isn't right.

"I have to use to ladies room, I be right back," I grabbed my phone and headed towards the nearest exit. I stood outside with my phone in my hand, thinking of my next move.

"You can do this Rain." I encouraged myself.

I went on contacts & hit "Bae" as I clicked FaceTime. I rather be face to face, but I had to hurry & get this over with.

He answered on the 3rd ring and his handsome face popped up on the screen, he gave me a million dollar smile while I gave him a simple head nod.

"Hey beautiful" I looked down and blushed at his compliment.

"Hey...we need to talk." I said, getting straight to the point.

"Wassup?" He licked his lips and sat the phone down on his dresser, and removed his shirt. I damn near melted.

"Well umm.. i-I think we should break up now is not the right time and I -"

He laughed. "You don't have to lie, I know you like C.J & you've liked him all along. It's okay go get yo man girl! I'm a little hurt but I'll get over it" a smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you so much! But promise me something."

He smirked. "What's that?"

"That you won't show anyone those pictures.." I said lowering my head, disappointed in myself. I just hoped that after this phone call it would be the end of me feeling guilty & worrying about it.

He smacked his lips & chuckled, "Girl bye you know me a little better than that! I'd never ever pull any shit like that Rain & you know that. I'll delete the pictures if you want & let you go threw my phone on Monday." He assured me. Something told me I could trust him & I always go with my instincts.

"Deal." I spoke.

"Can we still be friends?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Of course! I'll talk to you later, bye"

"Bye girl" he said in a gay boy voice making me chuckle as he hung up.

I walked into the hospital feeling so much better & confident.

When I walked in, everybody shot their heads in direction. "That took long enough" Jordyn said letting out a dramatic sigh.

"She probably had to take a shit!" C.J loudly said as him, Tavi and Jordyn dapped each other before cracking up.

I smacked him in the chest. "Shut the hell up" I found myself laughing too.

Not too long later, momma and daddy came in the room with all of our clothes, daddy threatened that he had cameras around the room so he was monitoring everything we did. This nerve of that man.

Mama brought me some VS Pink shorts, and a tank to match for me to sleep in, while daddy bought C.J spongebob pajamas. Daddy's exact words were: "Thought I'd buy you spongbob since you wanna be childish" I laughed like it was no tomorrow, that's just about how funny it was.

It was 6:34 and we were bored. Mama had left us nothing but 70 dollars and Jordyn had to 70 that her mom gave her, and C.J had 25 dollars so in total we had 165.

"Y'all wanna order some food?" I asked

"Yaaas bitch! I'm starved, hospital food sucks!" Tavi said pouting.

"I'll order some Happy's Pizza." I said. I pulled out my phone and dialed '3' I had them on speed dial so you know it's real!

"Hi I'm Desiree you've called Happy's Pizza, pick up or delivery?" That name wondered somewhere in my mind - I just didn't know where.

"Delivery"

"Ok what can I get you?"

"Can I have a large meat lovers pizza, honey BBQ boneless chicken wings, a big Pepsi, a Oreo cheesecake, and your cheesesticks."

"Is that all?"

I nodded my head as if she could see me. "Yes"

"You're total is 34.89, where am I delivering to?"

"Mercy Hospital."

"I'm sorry we don't deliver to hospitals."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yes but we're only about 10 minutes from there. You could always come walk & pick it up." I nodded my head and thanked the lord.

"Will do. I'll be there in 15" was all I said before hanging up, I forgot to tell her my name.

"We're gonna have to walk about 10 minutes to go get the food I'll put my phone on its GPS" I slipped a pair of black sweats and a hoodie that momma threw in the bag thankfully. I slip my black UGGS onto my feet.

"Jordyn, stay here with Tavi. C.J you come with me." C.J nodded his head and slipped his Jordan's on. I didn't mind Jordyn going, but I preferred that someone stayed here with Tavi, plus me & C.J needed time to talk.

Once we were outside me and C.J walked side by side with our hands latched together. "Soooo.." He started.

"What boy?" I asked chuckling

"Me & you wassup with us?" That question caught me off guard, but I knew it was bound to be asked. Now we could actually date but I was afraid.

"I don't know..I'm scared" I truthfully said, kicking the rocks.

"Scared of what?" He sounded annoyed, making me sigh.

"if-If we date & you hurt me I'll never be able to forgive you. I would hate to lose you simply because you're like the best thing that's happened to me... I'm scared you'll hurt me, or you'll find someone prettier, sexier, -"

"Rain, that'll never happen. I love you & you know that. I'd never hurt you & you should know that... We should wait some time before actually committing to each other but you're still mines & I'm still yours. What's understood doesn't need to be explain." He spoke.

I nodded my head in agreement, "I love that." I turned to where we were face to face, so close that our noses were touching. He leaned in and kissed me, our tongues wrestled together. I wrapped my arms around his neck & he placed his hands on my waist.

"I'm sure you do." He said In a very flirtatious tone.

~^*

We went to go get the food, and we were currently bored.

"Yall lets play a game" Jordyn said as she and Tavi tossed a roll of tissue back & forth to keep themselves occupied.

"Why this dark bitch always coming up with something?" C.J said in a tone laced with annoyance, we were sitting on the couch, I sat on his lap, playing with his soft curls in his head.

I smacked him in the mouth. "Shut up!" I hissed.

Jordyn smacked her lips, "Shut yo' ugly ass up you bright bitch, before I call trey to give you that ass whooping that's been waiting for you." She stuck her tongue out at him.

He gave her a look that could kill. "Fuck you, no walls ass bitch."

Jordyn raised her hand to slap him but I stopped her. "Cut it out! Yall argue like a bunch of 2 year olds," I stressed.

"Thank you! Anyways, the game I wanted to play is called Confessions. Basically, you tell everybody something you've never told anyone else before." She smirked. "And this is between us."

C.J nodded "Aight, I like the idea darkie."

Jordyn rolled her eyes. "You play too much. Tavi, you first"

Tavi sighed and huffed before saying. "I lost my virginity at 12" She said. Jordyn & C.J were shocked but I wasn't because I knew why.

"Me next!" I butted in. "I don't always wear underwear to sleep" I giggled at myself.

Jordyn shrugged. "Thought I was the only one." Me and her high-fived.

"Yea and I bet your the only one who's bed smells like fish, too" C.J mumbled to Jordyn although she couldn't hear him.

I laughed.

We all looked at C.J as if on que, "Aight, aight, I Jack of to pictures of Rihanna" Everyone in the room burst into laughter, "What imma growing boy..I have needs!" He defended himself.

I continued shaking my head & laughing. "This game is boring lets do something else" Tavi said.

I nodded.

Jordyn said, "Rain you & C.J should do the Bronx Wine.." I looked over a C.J for a answer

"Shit ion care." He shrugged.

After 2 hours of practice, we finally got it down packed. Jordyn turned Nicki Minaj & Jeremiah's Favorite on.

I stood up as C.J stood behind me with his hands on my waist. The music began to play.

don't want no drama
I just wanna be your diamond, babe
Guaranteed to be a problem
Every time I get around you, babe
I just want you to need me
You might really wanna try me, babe

All I know I want a rider
All I know I want a rider, babe
You know that you need a rider
You know that you need a rider, babe
You know that you need a rider, babe, ah yeah...

I moved my hips in a circular position as he did his part, matching my rhythm.

Yo, I just wanna be ya rider
You should pull up in that Spider
You should let me hit the mic
And I ain't talking about the fighter
Get it lit without a lighter
Let's pull an all-nighter
Tell me-tell me what you need, got the weed
I'm a bad lil bitch and I never indict her
Get locked, I'mma write ya
You on the road? I'mma Skype ya

I don't wanna hype ya
But you a lucky nigga if my mean ass like ya
You ain't never have a bitch understand you
Most of them wanna use you when they ran through

I whipped my hair, running my fingers through it as I rocked my hips from left to right as if I was hip rolling, I felt C.J's on and off my hips.

them wanna use you when they ran through
I just wanna be somebody, that can add to

Your wife, be a friend, be a teacher and a fan too
I just wanna listen
When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him"
I just wanna be your vixen
Give you something real wet, to put your lips in

I wanna be the only one that can check you, and still respect you
Cause it's you I would change for, you always make sure

I turned around facing C.J, Rolling my hips & biting my lip which was a habit but he thought it looked sexy. I put my arms around his neck & and he placed his on my lower waist. We ended up grinding on each other.

I just wanna be your favorite
Won't you let me be your favorite?

I turned back around, rolling my hips and dropping it low.

When the song finished, we shared another kiss, yet less aggressive.

"Yaaaas! Y'all mastered that shit." Jordyn and Tavi said in unison, this was going to be a fun night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
483K 8.3K 39
14 year olds In love but have some stupid problems that will make them stronger or break up? © Copyright 2013. All Rights Reserved...
3.2K 96 59
This is a collection of thoughts, from a bunch of teenagers who are facing the world for the first time, hopefully you will find the truth in what we...