Vincent Larusso/Adam Banks Im...

By epicdude5834

This is about the hottest person everrrr;))))) More

Adam Banks D1 Dinner
Vincent Larusso Starting d3 Filming
Vincent Larusso A different Movie
Adam Banks D3
Vincent Larusso D2
Adam Banks, Larson and Mcgill D2
Adam Banks Varsity Dinner D3
Vincent Larusso D1
Adam Banks D3
Vincent Larusso D3
Suggestion Page
Adam Banks D3
Adam Banks D3
Thank Youuuu!!!!
Vincent Larusso
Adam Banks D3
i wanna give a shout-out to an amazing writer
i need to confess

Adam Banks D3

877 9 3
By epicdude5834

Request @adamshotwife

It was late at night and you and Adam have just started dating. You two were asleep in bed and you were sleeping on top of him with no blankets when you woke up in the middle of the night and got thirsty. You went down the hall to the bathroom and started drink water from the tap.

Then all of a sudden the light switches on and there stands a very sleepy Adam with ruffled hair and tired eyes.

"What are you doing?" He says in a muffled voice rubbing his eyes.

"Just getting water."
You replied

Truth was Adam had felt you get up since his body got significantly colder and went to go ding you because you were his security blanket.

"Ok well c'mon now." He said grabbing your hand and pulling you out . You quickly turned the switch off.

You two got back to his room and you jumped on the bed first. Then he jumped on top of you then rolled you over so you were on top . You two fell asleep has he stroked your hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 214 12
Becky and I met in NXT, we clicked almost instantly. Like most relationships. We started out as friends. Two years after our main roster call ups, in...
236K 11.8K 104
the thoughts of others terrify me... so here's mine. (#1 poet - 08.03.19) (#1 sadpoems - 08.04.19) (#2 poem - 08.11.19) (#1 thoughtsandfeelings - 08...
791 238 42
In the mystical realm of Ellorin , a once-thriving world is plunged into darkness as an ancient curse awakens.The land begins to wither, and its magi...
236K 12.4K 24
Book Two of The Master Collection Quinn and Oliver have been best mates since birth. They are both the sons of wealthy aristocrats, innocent to the w...