THE ALPHA'S LUNA

Per Enchantressofblue

"Princessa, your punishment isn't over plus you committed another offence, so double punishment. Luckily for... Més

1. SAD NEWS
2. MATE
3. WORST FEAR
4. CEREMONY
5. HONEYMOON?
6. RULES
7. HIS REALITY
8. THREAT
9. CAUGHT
10. SMILE
11. RING
12. QUESTIONS
13. HEARTBROKEN
14. PLEASE LET ME GO
15. NEW FRIEND
16. FORBIDDEN FLOWER
17. SPOILT PRINCESS
18. HIS DOMINANCE
19. PUZZLE
20. PAST
21. COUSINS?
22. MYSTERY
23. DIFFERENT TODAY
24. TIGRESS
25. THE TRUTH
26. SUDDEN CHANGE
27. I'M PREGNANT
28. PLAYING FAIR
29. TAINTED BEING
30. PAEDOPHOBIC
31. HER DEFIANCE
32. SEVEN DAYS
34. MISTAKE
35. BROKEN HEART
36. SAFE
37. BABY

33. YOUR JUSTICE

64 5 1
Per Enchantressofblue

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚. "

__________

" 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅. "

AUTHOR POV

Nathaniel was sitting in the dark corner of the living room. His patience reached its peak some minutes ago, he called the packhouse and was informed that maya left hours ago, he called Marissa and she told him the same thing.

She can't possibly be with  David because he still wasn't in his right sense to talk to anybody. Where could she possibly be? He has tolerated her rebellious behaviour for the past week without saying anything.
She was making him change his view of life with her actions but he was always staring at her each time.

She badgered him to give her a car and to his very own surprise, he did. She goes out whenever she wants and he couldn't bring himself to say anything. This is the first time he came home before her. He asked her in the morning to follow him to his friend ceremony and she bluntly refused saying that she had better things to do.

The real Nathaniel would never take no as an answer. He just ignored her and left, he was angry but it was as if someone padlocked his mouth in order not to say anything.

Nathaniel was fuming, he expected her to apologise for this morning as soon as he came home but his brave queen was nowhere to be seen. She has crossed the limits he had set for her. It is 7:54 pm and she still wasn't home.

The front door opened slowly and quietly. With the darkness, he could still see her head slowly peeping through the door. Why is she scared of being caught after all, she has been behaving like a true queen these days.

She tiptoed cautiously towards the staircase, she knew that Nathaniel won't go easy on her this time, her overconfidence have put her in a tight spot. The last thing that she wanted now was for Nathaniel to see her right now. She wasn't scared of him though, she was just not ready to argue with him. Or is she still scared of his actions?

His anger was justified, she denied his kind request this morning, of course, she knew that he is still angry about that. She was meant to be back home hours ago after meeting David but her stupidity made her go for a long drive around his territory only to be met with a flat tire. She changed the tire herself with the spare one at the trunk of the car and that took a lot of time. But angry Nathaniel would never listen to any explanation.

"Where have you been?" The coldness of the voice made her freeze on her spot, the lights were turned on now, how did he do that? She noticed the remote on his hands and sighed realising that it was automatic.
He was sitting on a couch with his legs crossed like a king, he was holding a glass and a bottle of whisky was beside him.

"I went out" She answered avoiding his eyes. His aura was screaming danger, he was drinking but she was sure that he isn't drunk. She breathed deeply and turned to continue her journey towards the staircase.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he stated making her glue to her spot. She sighed and turned around looking directly into his eyes.
"What do you want Nathan" he passed her his million dollars smirk and stood up.
"Acting all brave again prince...."
"I don't have all the time in the world Nathan, I'm tired and I want to go and rest" she cut his sentence short making him clench his fist in anger.

He has been playing cool for the past week, but her rebellious behaviour is entering a new and higher level.
"Maya, I've been ignoring your stunts for the past week, but this...NO." he said dangerously calm making her gulp a handful of her saliva audibly.

"Where have you been?" He asked again using his beautiful eyes to intimidate her.
"I went out" she bluntly replied.
"Maya, don't test my patience" he voiced out with irritation.

"I'll like to do just that dear husband" she dared him passing him a smile that was mixed with both curiosity and nervousness.
He took long strides towards her and grabbed her wrist, he pulled her to the sofa and pushed her to sit down.
She hissed in annoyance straightening her dress.

He took the sofa opposite of hers, her eyes were narrowed at him with her arms folded across her chest.
"Are you a witch Maya?" He suddenly asked after staring at her for a very considerable number of seconds.
She glared at him with pure amusement.
"What sought of question is that Nathan"

"I was very angry with you moments ago but after touching your wrist, my anger faded away" she couldn't control her laughter anymore so she laughed like there was no tomorrow, her stomach was hurting now.
A vortex of irritation swirled through Nathan, he mumbled some words to himself.

"I'm not joking Maya," he said with a flicker of anger when she didn't stop laughing.
She tried to control her laughter and she succeeded after some seconds holding her stomach.
"I'm not a witch Nathan, you are just a Bipolar dear husband" she replied making his face go blank.
"I'm not Bipolar Maya,"
"You are"
"I'm not"
"Yes, you are"

"Maya, stop behaving like a child, you are meant to be explaining why you are back home late, not play with me" his face suddenly changed again.
"Okay, my car broke down on my way back home but you have to accept that you are Bipolar" he passed an annoyed look to her and she smiled back at him.

"Maya stop, I don't like it," he said with an irritation laced voice. She was getting on his nerves and she knew what she was doing.
"If you are not bipolar then it means one thing" she replied with her middle finger erect.

He gulped down his glass of whisky motioning her to go ahead. Why is he behaving like this? He asked himself.
She stood up and sat on the edge of the sofa that he was sitting on. His eyes widened at her actions and his curiosity grew. She placed her hands on his shoulder, he could feel some strands of her hair on his ear.

She leaned in and whispered directly into his ear.
"You are perhaps falling in love with me" he quickly stood up making her lose her balance, she fell with her butt on the cold floor making her hiss in anger and pain.

"What are you saying, Maya?" He asked horrified turning back to her. He realised what he did and helped her to stand up.
"I was just suggesting Nathan, why did you react like that? Are you scared that I've finally realised how you feel about me"

"Stop saying nonsense Maya" he grinned passing his fingers through his raven locks.
"What I'm I saying Nathan, all your actions for the past week have made it very clear to me now, Love have finally changed you" she beamed happily shaking his hands.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her flush to him. He traced the strands of her hair to the back of her neck.
"I know what you are trying to do here," he said with a low voice of astonishment. Their proximity was killing her.

"What I'm I trying to do?"
"You are the one falling for me already" her eyes broadened with utter surprise. She forcefully pulled away from him.
"Me, love and you in the same sentence, keep on dreaming" she huffed sitting down on the sofa again.

"Just say the truth"
"I can't and will never love you Nathaniel Sanchester" he sighed with relief but she didn't notice it.
"And why is that? you are my wife, so you are obligated to fall in love with me sooner or later," he said also sitting down.

Her eyes were filled with disbelief, everyone could notice it.
"I can never love you, Nathaniel, do you know what you did to me? You abused me, Nathan, you fucking branded me, you made me feel worthless. Do you know that anytime I look at that tattoo of your initials I'm always relieving that awful day, I'm meant to hate you, Nathan, but I just can't find it within myself to do so"

The pain was written all over her face, she was battling with herself in other not to cry, but she failed wildly. On the other hand, Guilt was written all over Nathan's face, he suddenly realised the kind of pain he made her go through. He moved to her and knelt in front of her, he used his thumb to wipe away her tears.

Her sobs became louder, he didn't know what to do to stop her tears so he pulled her into a hug. Maya stiffened, his hold was very tight, automatically she wrapped her hands around his neck. What was she doing?

He pulled out from the hug when he noticed that she stopped sobbing. He used his thumb to wipe her tears away from her eyes. She could see guilt all over his eyes, her face was blank.

" I know that what I did was wrong, I'm well aware of my actions, that is why I can't apologise, I'm not worthy of your forgiveness, I won't say sorry Maya but I'll earn your forgiveness. That is the only thing that I'll say, okay?"
He expressed with remorse. Her emotions were all over the place, what is he doing?
She doesn't know but she was sure of one thing.

The guilt on his face was genuine, his expressions were real. She would give him this chance but if he blew it again, then there is no more. She nodded and his lips broadened into a wide smile.

*****

Maya was in the shower brushing her teeth, she was still thinking about Nathaniel's actions yesterday.  When she woke up she saw a note on the side table, Nathaniel informed her that he had some work to do but will be back before 7:30 am to make breakfast for her. She was surprised cause she didn't know that her husband could even on the cooking gas, guess she had to learn a lot of things about her husband.

She dressed up and went downstairs only to be met by a delicious aroma of food.
Nathaniel noticed her presence and flashed her a smile. He pulled out a chair for her.
"Good morning" she greeted him while sitting down.

"Morning, how was your night?"
"Good." She answered back. The sight in front of her made her mouth open wide.
He prepared Belgian style waffles. It was a sight to behold, the top was filled with chocolate syrup and strawberries. A kind you only get in a five-star restaurant.

"Close those mouths of yours princessa" she came back to her senses and cleared her throat.
"A special treat for a special person" he grinned.
"So I'm special"
"Don't flatter yourself Mrs Sanchester" A hint of pain washed through her heart at his statement.

She quickly exchanged it with a huge smile.
He served her some of the waffles with a glass of orange juice. She was eager to munch into the mouth-watering dish when she finally did it she closed her eyes in pleasure and moaned. The Belgian styled waffles were crispy on the outside but light on the inside.

It was so good, she have never tasted anything like this before. When they were done eating they both cleared the dishes and went to the living room.
"Thanks for the amazing dish Mr Sanchester"
"It's a pleasure Mrs Sanchester," he said sitting beside her.

"You are not going anywhere?" She raised a question in other to start a conversation.
"Nope, I'm tired" he replied glaring at the screen of his phone.
"Let's do something"
" Before that, I have something to tell you," She said glaring at him. He nodded for her to proceed.

"I met David yesterday and we had a little talk" His eyes widened in surprise.
"He talked to you?" She nodded cheerfully.
"That damn bastard" he muttered under his breath but maya heard it.
"What was that?" She asked confused.

"I'm the best friend here, he is meant to talk to me first but of course not, he went ahead to chat with you, Can you believe that, I called him like a million times but it always went straight into voicemail" He ranted and Maya chuckled loudly.

"You are behaving like a second grader right now," she said astonished at his tantrum.
"What did you just say?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her playfully.
"I said that...." She couldn't finish her statement before Nathaniel started tickling her. She was laughing so loudly.

"Natha..nn please stop," she said in between her laugh, he didn't listen to her plea and continued what he was doing.
She started trashing, she was hitting his cheat continuously for him to stop. He hissed in pain and stopped.

He fixed himself and quickly supplanted the brief pain with a smile.
"What happened to you, Nathan?" She suspiciously asked.
"Nothing, how about we do that thing I was talking about" She gave him a questioning look but he quickly shrugged it off.

"We will both ask each other for two favours and a secret" What is he doing now? She asked herself. What sought of a game is this? It doesn't sound bad though so she nodded.

"Must everything happen now?"
" no, you can ask later but you must ask one now"

"Emm..go first" she demanded.
"I will go for a favour, I want you to keep on smiling no matter what" His words made her shiver a little, he was always the reason for her pain so why ask for this?

"Okay..?" She answered unsure of herself.
"I won't make you cry again maya so please promise me you will always be happy" she smiled at his words.
"I promise" she replied placing her hand on his.

"I'll go for a favour too"
"I want you to remove your shirt" Her demand made him startle a little.
"No questions, just do it" she adamantly told him.
"Maya, I'm not..."
"Just do it" He unbuttoned the shirt slowly looking directly into her eyes. When he pulled it out, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Maya.

Beautifully tattoed above his breast. Different emotions washed through her, she was confused. What is the meaning of this?

"Nathaniel" she whispered under her breath. His face was glued to the floor, she walked towards him and paused in front of him.
"Nathan, what did you do?" She asked horrified.
"It was your justice, Maya, it was the only thing I could do to rectify my mistake. Yesterday, when I saw you weeping like that, I realised exactly the type of pain you went through. I'm fucked up maya, I'm ashamed to even stand in front of you" His voice held a huge deal of regret.

"I've many secrets, Maya, you don't know anything about me. I know that one day you will find out about it, but I just can't tell you right now. I'm sorry, I've made a huge mistake and you had to pay the price" His words were genuine. She was still a little doubtful about all this, but she was willing to take that chance.

"I didn't ask for you to tattoo my name on your chest but to be honest with you, I like it very well, I was even thinking about telling you to do that as a punishment from me" she whispered the last part and he smiled.

"Let's forget about it okay"
"Sure" she sighed not understanding the reason her heart was beating rapidly for this man/ terror in front of her.

Mate hormones.

He didn't even know that she knows everything already, maybe if she tells him it wouldn't be that bad right.

"Nathan, I want to tell you something"
"Sure go on" She took a deep long breath.

"I know everything that happened between Diana and you."

𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 (●♡∀♡)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

225K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
74.3K 2.1K 49
It's raining heavily, lightning strikes.. and I see something that I probably shouldn't have... He has a big Rambo knife, with blood dripping from it...
1.1M 41.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
121K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...