➪WINTER IS HOT || WINRINA

By lalaleimin

karina has always been cool when she's with girls. She's not the type to go all haywire when a cute girl appr... More

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘
𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

1K 40 6
By lalaleimin

Jaemin stared quizzically at jeno who yanked him away from karina and dragged him to who knows where. He hasn't explored this part of the school that much and it was worrying. Jeno was looking at him like he wanted to kill him. Which, mind you he would like on a different occasion, but not right now.

The older and obviously stronger jeno let go of jaemin's wrist, turning around and suddenly gripping jaemin's shoulders before pinning him to the nearest wall. Jaemin hissed at the impact. Jeno knew his back was sensitive so why did the idiot pin him so painfully?

Jaemin was about to nag at the older when he shivered in fear, jeno was looking at him the same way a predator did with its pray. Stalking it with hunger and aggression. But aggression to what?

"A little fox told me someone said I love you to you" jeno whispered in a deep voice, going closer to jaemin's neck wherein he nuzzled his nose. This act used to be intimate for the both of them. Jaemin had a scent jeno would find addicting (in a friendly way) and jaemin found jeno's warmth comforting (again, in a friendly way). Except, not right now. Jaemin felt like he was in the hot seat.

"A fox did?" Jaemin squeaked, pressing backwards as jeno's nose moved around, tickling his exposed neck. They were dead if someone found them out. "W-who?"

Jeno stopped sniffing, pulling away before locking eyes with jaemin. Both showed a great contrast. Jeno was looking at jaemin with anger while jaemin looked at him with fear. "Yeji"

"Yeji?" What did yeji have to do with this? Jaemin was more puzzled. "What did she say?"

"I don't know. You tell me" jeno leaned in again, this time, sniffing under jaemin's jawline. He frowned, nearly groaning in displeasure as he could pick up karina's faint perfume. "You used karina's perfume"

Jaemin shrugged his shoulders, ignoring the fact that jeno was sniffing him. "Ran out and she said I could spray some of hers"

Jeno grunted at that, tightening his grip on jaemin's shoulders, much to the bunny's discomfort. He looked at jaemin through his lashes. "Don't spray it. It's disgusting"

"Excuse me but that shit is expensive and smells great. I might even change" jaemin ignored the way jeno tensed at his words. He was too offended. "And who are—"

"I'm your best friend jaemin" jeno interrupted with possessiveness. His hands moved him gripping jaemin's shoulder's to the bunny's waist. He wanted to leave his hand marks to show everyone that na jaemin was his best friend. "You're mine. Only mine"

🥵

Karina awkwardly smiled at the presence of a jealous, possessive, and angry jeno who was sticking close like a gum on jaemin's side. Jeno, for obvious jealous reasons, wouldn't leave jaemin alone with her. The guy would even growl (if that was even possible) at her every time she would approach jaemin. She resolved to just talking to jaemin at a distance.

"My heart" yeonjun dramatically cried, doing a twirl as he tightly held on the baking tray. He stopped in front of karina. "It's wounded. I'm witnessing the love of my life being hogged by his love of his life"

"Quit being dramatic" sunoo complained from behind yeonjun, carrying his own baking tray. He gave karina a look which made the girl sigh.

"Sunoo's right, jun. and hogging? I'm sure jeno just needs his daily dose of jaemin" karina reassured the older only to regret her words as the older shoved to her his tray .

"Well, he's got that already but he won't leave" yeonjun scowled, pointing at where jaemin was mixing some ingredients for a cake.

They were doing a test run for the food they would sell on the love festival which was two days from now. It also meant two days from now, karina would confess her undying feelings for winter. Jaemin's advice and help was greatly beneficial for her.

"Actually, it would be best that jeno would leave" xiaojun commented, turning away from the open over door with a tray of freshly backed cookies. "Because jaemin looks like cherry ready to pop"

At the mention of their good friend, they turned to where jaemin was, cheeks brightly a flame and his hands were fumbling with the things he would pick up. Jeno was behind him was leaning backward on the table behind him, arms crossed and attention fully on jaemin. It would look sweet to people who didn't know. Just a boyfriend watching his boyfriend. But they knew. Jeno had a girlfriend who they were sure didn't give a fuck where and who he was with. Jaemin was also fighting the urge to just turn around say the truth.

"The only thing that won't end well is jaemin" karina sadly mused. If this got out, jaemin would be labeled as a relationship wrecker, the third party if you will. But jaemin wasn't like that. He kept his distance. It was jeno who didn't. "Should I shoo him away?"

"Obviously" yeonjun grumbled in distaste. "And if you will kindly so, do it now"

"Okay okay, I get it. Calm down your jealous ass, neon head" karina told yeonjun, pushing his tray back to him before approaching the pair. Jeno was first to notice her, his gaze lifting to hers and glared. She wouldn't lie, she was scared. Jeno rarely looked at them like that, even when he was jealous because of jaemin, but gods, the way he was killing her with his eyes made her want to abandon her plan and just leave him there.

Second to notice her was jaemin, the bunny looking up from the batter and waved the whisk at her. She would have waved back at the gesture, if it wasn't for jeno more intensifying his glare at her.

"Hi rina" jaemin greeted enthusiastically, oblivious to jeno's stares. Although, he does feel a shiver run down his spine. "Care to have a lick?"

"I'd rather not" karina cautiously replied, eyeing jeno. The hockey player pushed himself of the table, taking slow steps toward jaemin. "Actually, the gang said they feel like jeno's presence is—"

"Overbearing? Suffocating?" Jaemin quickly whispered to her, side glancing at jeno, now realizing that jeno looked like he wanted to kill him. He gulped, looking away. "Because same. Get him out of here"

Karina was dumbstruck. She thought jaemin was happy or even used to this type of jeno. Seeing how jeno has been recently getting easily jealous over something concerned jaemin. Mostly because of yeonjun but you get the point. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it, abruplty turning around and speed walking to where the rest of the gang were, obviously at the tension. She slapped the first person's back, who unfortunately was sunoo.

"Ouch! What was that for?" The fox hissed, rubbing the sore spot. Karina slapped like she was punching. "Karina rocket puncher what the fuck?"

Karina pursed her lips, clasping her hands together in a manner that said she did something wrong. "I can't make him leave"

"Well obviously" hyunjin mused, getting up from the floor were he was stuck cracking peanuts. Go organic they say. It would be fun they say. He gave the rest a look. "He's jealous at you"

"Me?" All of them asked in unison, pointing at themselves. I am friends with idiots, hyunjin thought with dread. He rolled his eyes at them. "Nope but at karina" he threw the said girl a peanut shell.

"Now why would he be? Not like jaemin likes karina" donghyuck joked. A pregnant pause fell upon them. And as comical as it may sound, they could hear the gears of their brains working in sync. It was donghyuck who voiced it out, "it can't be right"

"Naevis no" karina grumbled in displeasure and disgust. Jaemin was in fact, not in love with her nor did he ever think of having a crush on her. He said and she quotes, 'someone he couldn't spend his entire life with because he'll die being her punching bag, thank you very much'. It was rude but that ended the jokes of him possibly liking her. " the thought makes me gag and I thought we put a rest to those jokes. Me and jaemin do not make a perfect couple"

" a boxer and punching bag would" jungwon snorted, chuckling right after. "But seriously, we need to get jeno out before a fight ensues because neon head over here" he used his thumb to point at yeonjun. " is going to go romeo and shit. We don't need a flour bath"

"I thought you would say bloodbath but I realized jaemin hid the knives" beomgyu laughed, hitting jungwon's shoulder. "But seriously, we need him out"

"And we will" karina told them firmly. If jeno was going to attack then she could just knock him out. Her excuse was it was self-defense from a jealous dog. Not to mention jaemin would help her hide the body. She wasn't going to kill him okay but it wasn't right to leave a knocked out body out in the open. She gathered all her courage before stomping her way to the two. Her head hung high, a sense of power emitted from her. She was half way to them when,

KNOCK KNOCK

"Great" sunoo mused humorlessly, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation. "Just what we needed. So much for getting rid of dog boy over there"

Winter peeked her head inside the room, lips curling into a bright smile as she caught the sight of a glaring jeno at karina. Ata boy jeno! Claim your meat. She then turned to the rest of the gucci gang who was looking at her with a judging look. What was their problem? Nevertheless, she won't dwell with them. She came here for one person and that person was about to shoo away her chance of getting karina solo.

"Rina!" Winter beamed, entering the room. Behind her was yeji who walked with hesitant steps. The third girl in the room looked around until it landed on hyunjin.

"Hey, jin" donghyuck nudged the llama with his shoe. "Ain't that your twin?"

"Oh shut up hyuck"

Back to the two pairs, one with tension and the other with ease, karina smiled completely smitten by the younger girl. She slowly approached winter, forgetting her first purpose.

"Hi winter" karina replied bashfully, cheeks aflame as winter met her half way. "What are you doing here?"

Yeji approached the rest of gucci gang, standing beside hyunjin, who was still on the ground, she nudged him with her foot. "No bloodbath ?"

"Jaemin kept the knives" xiaojun answered, crossing his arms over his chest. "Not that we would need it. Neon head may be older but jeno can pack a punch"

"I'm guessing this is based on experience" yeji snickered.

"Nope but hendery's"

" I wanted to see if I could help" winter lied. She was not here to help. She was here to check if jeno was successful in keeping jaemin at bay. Although, to her dismay, she learned that they still aren't together. So much for being cupid. "If I could that is"

Karina perked at that. They needed more hands. They were only finished with the desserts. The snacks were next, then the drinks, then the savory food. They were thinking of bbq for that. "Oh sure. You and yeji can do the snacks. Maybe some devil eggs. It's not that hard right? The snacks are more of finger food"

"But this isn't a formal function. It's a festival. Where's the cotton candu and popcorn?" Winter asked, moving to an empty table and placed down her tablet. "By the way, the hockey team said the stalls are a-okay and that they're waiting for the signages"

"Oh don't worry about that. Renjun said it's almost done" donghyuck added, waving his phone in the air. "Anyway, I think it's best we start cooking. Kun and doyoung are going to drop by and I want to poison doyoung"

Karina feared for that. Donghyuck loved playing pranks on the vice president. "Let's refrain from poisoning anyone before graduation"

Donghyuck merely scoffed, shaking head. "Whatever you say silly girl"

"Silly girl?" Winter raised a brow at karina who blushed. It was a silly nickname the guys gave to her because, well, she's silly when winter is around.

"It's nothing. Anyway, you, me, and yeji can do the snacks. Jaemin, xiaojun, and donghyuck will do the desserts. Sunoo, jungwon, and hyunjin, will do the drinks. And yeonjun and beomgyu will do the savory" karina explained, pointing at each station. Winter her gave an incredulous look. "Beomgyu and yeonjun?"

"I can assure you no pasta will be harmed" karina replied calmly, although, at the back of her mind she hoped no pasta would be harmed. She clapped her hands twice. "Let's start?"

"Actually" it was yeji, standing in front of their table with a teasing look. "i'll help yeonjun and beomgyu. I don't think table pasta is going to save doyoung from donghyuck's poisoning. It will be helping it"

Winter looked at her best friend, silently asking why she was doing this. They it hit her. She could be alone with karina. They'll be too busy to talk to the others. They'll only talk to themselves, feed each other and ask if it's okay. Maybe they'll even wipe each other's cheeks if the sauce ended up there. How domestic. She liked it. She wiggled her eye brows at yeji, giving the girl a thumbs up under the table. She took it back, she's happy yeji was given to her. Maybe she can even confess. She didn't have tomorrow but she had the other day.

"That's fine I guess" karina mumbled, glancing at her friends who were giving her thumbs up or raising their baking tray (it was yeonjun). How supportive. "Just, make sure that pasta doesn't end up on the floor. The table was enough already"

"Oh it sure is" winter sarcastically mused. "Soobin found it so delicious" but that story was for another time. Let's continue with winrina. Winter suddenly clasped their hands together, facing karina. she gave yeji a quick 'go away look' which the other girl did. She was lucky yeji was a good friend. "Shall we start?"

Karina felt her legs shake and threatened to give out. Winter was holding her hand. Like holding her and she was well aware of it. Not to mention that winter was smiling and looking at her like she was the only person in the room. It was making her feel uncomfortably hot. She cleared her throat. "Uh..."

"Should we help her?" Xiaojun asked jaemin, looking past his shoulders. He was tying the bunny's apron.

"She'll be fine" jaemin reassured, slapping xiaojun's hands away once he deemed the apron was tied right. He motioned for xiaojun to turn around so he could do the same. "It's not like winter is jealous because of me right" his words earned him a grunt from jeno who refused to budge from where he stood and was still looking at him. Jaemin leaned close to xiaojun's ear and whispered, "he won't hit me or you, right?"

The supposed simple and easy cooking test run didn't go through as planned. For one, beomgyu ended up annoying yeonjun, who was stirring the pasta in the sauce, the annoyance caused yeonjun to tip the pan to the side, pasta flying off and into the table (yeji commented, "at least it wasn't the floor" ). Next was the drinks station wherein sunoo was trying to stop donghyuck from putting something in the drinks they would serve to doyoung. ("It will be fine" donghyuck exasperated, shooing the concern looks from sunoo and hyunjin. "He'll laugh it off in misery"). Fortunately, the baking station wasn't that much of a mess. It was only xiaojun and jaemin who were on edge because of jeno. ("I'm starting to regret agreeing on letting you come here" jaemin told jeno as he returned from the oven. The older only grunted in reply, taking off the oven mitts for jaemin. "Be Careful" jeno said before throwing him the oven mitts. "With my heart")

Karina stared at the chaos of the two tables. Donghyuck was at it again, starting a screaming match with sunoo and hyunjin. She pitied jungwon who was caught in the chaos. She then turned to yeongyuji, the three were trying to salvage the fallen pasta with herbs. Hopefully doyoung and kun have a strong stomach.

"There" winter smiled, sprinkling the last chopped spring onion garnish on top of the devil eggs. They decided to do it last since it was the easiest to make. She looked up at karina, who was staring at her bent figure. She giggled, picking up,one devil egg and offering to karina's face. "Have one"

Karina stared at the devil egg offered. Her cheeks went red again. "I...uh" it would be rude to reject the offer and they did work hard on it. She was just dumbstruck at winter's hotness. How ironic, her name was the coldest season but it made karina feel hot. Like she was experiencing the hottest summer in her life.

Winter noticed her hesitance, frowning slightly. Maybe karina found it weird to be spoon-fed by someone but jaemin did that to her all the time. Maybe it was because she wasn't jaemin. How sad. "It's okay, rina. I'm not going to—" she was about to take the devil egg away when karina suddenly grabbed her wrist, opening her mouth before guiding the devil egg inside. A blush crept into winter's face as karina's lips accidentally(?) touched her finger.

Karina also felt her cheeks blaze more. She didn't mean for her lips to touch winter's finger. She didn't even mean to be that sudden. She just wanted to ask winter if she could have it when she noticed jeno's scary gaze. The fuck that gaze was scary because one minute he was glaring and next he was trying to calm jaemin down who was nagging at him. But she has to say, she was somewhat thankful for it.

"I'm so sorry" karina quickly squeaked, grabbing a tissue from the tissue box jaemin always gave them when they cook. He said it could get messy. She offered the tissue to winter before bowing deeply. "I didn't mean it. It's just, I was supposed to ask you but—"

Winter wondered why karina was apologizing. She was fine with it and knew it was an accident. Also, she got to feel the softness on karina's lips even if it was on her finger. Wonder how it would feel like on her lips. Winter suddenly slapped herself, worrying karina who looked up from her bowing position.

"It's okay karina" the younger girl said softly, helping karina stand upright. "It was an accident but rina, I just want you to know that—"

"Jaemin!"

Winter was once again interrupted. Gods, she wondered if naevis was so against her having a love life that she sent na jaemin to interrupt it. She turned around, karina already looking past her, attention long gone. Well, she still had tomorrow and she was hot. As she turned around, her mouth hung open in surprise.

On the floor was jaemin, back against the cold tile floor with jeno on top of him, hands beside jaemin's head as he stopped himself from crushing the poor bunny. They were covered in flour, jaemin in the torso and jeno in the face. Standing above them was xiaojun who was pacing around.

"Oh my gosh jaemin!" Karina quickly left winter's side, rushing to jaemin with the rest of the gucci gang who decided to abandon their jobs. She was first to approach, quickly kneeling beside his head before scooping it and laid it on her lap. "Shit. Is your back okay?"

"Do you need to go to the clinic?" Donghyuck asked. "Do you need some ice?"

"How did this even happen?" Beomgyu asked, glaring at jeno's figure. They turned to xiaojun for answers.

Xiaojun sighed. "Jaemin was getting some flour when he crashed into jeno, that explains the flour on jeno's face. You know how hard jeno could be so jaemin ended up falling backward. Jeno tried to catch him but..." He trailed off, motioning at jaemin's fallen figure.

"I get that but I don't get why you won't get off" yeonjun growled, shoving jeno to the side. The samoyed could only accept the harsh gesture, side hitting the cabinets. He hung his head low. "I think it's best we take jaemin to the clinic"

"Guys" jaemin whined from karina's lap. He still was holding the bowl of flour. "I'm fine. It was an accident and please don't blame jeno. He didn't see me"

"Didn't see you?" Sunoo scoffed. "You guys are roughly the same height. And how can he not see your shoulders"

"Hey hey!" Winter stopped the tensional group, kneeling beside karina. She looked zt jaemin pitifully. The fall must have hurt his back and head. "Arguing won't get us anywhere. We'll bring jaemin to the clinic right now. Ye—"

"I'll do it"

Everyone turned to jeno. His eyes were downcast on the floor but he now stood ip. His uniform was covered in flour but he didn't mind. He was more worried of jaemin. Jaemin was his best friend. His responsibility.

"And why would you think we'll allow that?" Yeonjun mockingly asked him. "This was because of you"

"More reason for me to bring him" jeno snarled, picking up jaemin bridal style like he weighed nothing. He took careful steps, careful not to step on the flour. That's more clean ip for them. "I'll tell you through pm how he's doing"

Karina wasn't completely convinced. She was more worried at it was jeno who was bringing jaemin to the clinic. She quickly stood up. "Now wait a minute jeno. It's best if—"

"How many times do I have to say that I'll do it!?" Jeno snapped at them, looking over his shoulder to glare at them. All of them flinched. Jeno looked so scary yet his eyes, his eyes showed fear. Did he fear he hurt jaemin? "It's best kun and doyoung won't know about this. Jaemin has been putting so much effort on this festival to be forced to be bedridden"

Karina could say nothing, giving jeno the chance to leave in silence. Her heart felt heavy. She really worried about jaemin. She felt a hand on her shoulder, it was winter and the younger girl gave her shoulder a squeeze.

"I'm sure jeno won't do anything bad to jaemin. He's stubborn in admitting the truth but we know he loves him. He won't bring jaemin into more harm" the same way I'll do to you as well. I'll protect you karina.

"I hope you're right winter" jungwon sighed, shoulders sagged at his sides. "Let's go back. We'll clean when they arrive"

"What in the world happened here? And where's jaemin?" Kun asked worriedly, surveying the mess of the kitchen lab. He was slightly disappointed. Karina was there to watch over and jaemin was as well. He expected the place to be slightly trashed. Not one station completely covered in flour and the rest being a mess with used utensils.

"Jaemin is probably checking the booths. He's on round duty today" doyoung reassured to kun, taking a bite of the chocolate cake he knew jaemin baked. He moaned at the lovely feeling. Na dough's signature chocolate cake. "Be sure to serve this"

"Of course" karina felt bad that she was lying to her seniors but she had no choice. It was unfair on jaemin's part since he did more things than her and because she was scared what jeno might do if jaemin was forced to have bed arrest. "Devil eggs?" She moved to the side, showing winter who carried a plate of devil eggs. She blushed at the event that transpired minutes ago.

"Thank you" kun took one, popping it quickly in his mouth. He took some time chewing, evaluating the taste and texture. Presentation was spot on. "Needs more salt and kind of runny. Add five more minutes when you boil it. Other than that, it's good"

"Pasta?" Yeonjun offered. Karina's eyes widen for a second before returning back to normal. Hopefully the two seniors had strong stomachs like soobin.

It was doyoung who decided to taste it, twisting his fork and was about to raise it when donghyuck suddenly appeared with an unlabeled bottle. The older bunny frowned. "What do you want hyuck?"

"I suggest you put some olive oil" donghyuck smiled innocently but his friends knew that glint. Doyoung knew as well but he was too oblivious to do so. Doyoung shrugged at his suggestion before gesturing to pour some. Donghyuck giggled innocently, pooping open the cover before pouring a big amount on the twisted pasta on doyoung fork. "There"

Doyoung stared at it. There was a wrenching feeling in his gut. Surely donghyuck won't poison him, yet. He ate the pasta, chewing slowly. There was nothing wrong. Maybe hyuck was being nice and was right that it needed some olive oil. It elevated the taste.

"So doyoung, what do you think?" Kun asked, glancing at his friend.

Doyoung opened his mouth to answer when, "ack! So spicy!"

"Spicy?" Karina turned to yeonjun. "I thought you made carbonara"

"We did" yeonjun replied, taking the fork yeji offered him before twirling it and getting some pasta. He ate it quickly. "It's not spicy"

"But—"

Everyone seemed to forget that the vice president was in a wheezing fit because of the pasta. He reached out for some water, donghyuck being the closest and offered him a colored plastic cup. Doyoung was in to much pain to even realize it was the devil. He drank it, somewhat relieved the burning feeling was gone until,

"What the fuck!? It's so spicy! What kind of coke is this?!"

Donghyuck giggled innocently. "Hot sauce coke of course"

Well that made sense. Karina gave the vice president an apologetic look, which doyoung waved at. It wasn't her fault. It was the devil incarnate, suh-lee donghyuck.

"I think it's best we keep donghyuck out of the kitchen" kun informed, clasping his hand together. "But other than that. The food is perfect. I'm guessing the stalls are ready. I'm please at this. It's such a short notice but you managed"

"Indeed they did" doyoung grumbled, glaring at donghyuck who was swaying his body innocently. If only johnny suh wasn't his older brother, he would have killed that bear. Sadly, he still had a will to live. "We'll be going. Tell jaemin we would want to meet him later today but if he can't make it. Tell him tomorrow. We'll be waiting!"

🐰

"Jeno, why are you acting so mean to karina?" Jaemin asked, looking up from jeno's chest to eye the older.

Jeno didn't take him to the clinic, something he was thankful for. He hated the way it smelled like anti-bacterial. Instead, the older brought them to their favorite hang out spot, the classroom. They were in jeno's seat, jeno sitting down and jaemin on his lap. They were hugging (read: cuddling)

"I'm jealous" jeno couldn't lie to jaemin because the younger would find him suspicious and won.t stop pestering him until he says the truth. And a pestering jaemin is the last thing his sanity can take.

"Of what?" What was there to be jealous of?

"Karina"

Jaemin's expression fell. His Hands found their way to jeno's shoulder, using it to push him away from the older. "And why is that?"

Jeno grumbled. He didn't want to tell jaemin. He knew the younger would laugh at him. "She said I love you to you" he mumbled, one hand placed firmly on jaemin's back which he used to push the younger against him again.

Jaemin felt the wind knock out of his lungs at the impact. Jeno was like a wall. "But she's my friend jeno. I say I love you to the gucci gang all the time. I even kiss them...on the cheek! You know that" he sighed, quickly adding the last part after jeno tightened his grip. "Why are you even like this? And I remembered you said it was from yeji. Don't tell me she's trying to get you jealous so that she can solo karina. and you have a girlfriend jeno."

"It's not yeji" jeno mumbled into jaemin's neck. "And you're my  best friend"

"Then who?"

"Winter"

-𝐭𝐛𝐜-

ever wonder what hyuck put in doyoung's pasta? anyway, almost love day. hehe I wonder what's next. Hi:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 211 14
Winter is cold hearted person, she likes to be alone and she used to it. She cant get rid of her depression and anxiety because Winter is hallucinat...
1.5K 40 1
[JEONGSA] Sana breaks up with Jeongyeon to be an actress. What will happen when they meet again?
33.1K 1K 37
Two Women, both gang leaders are heated whenever they see each other. The first one owns the biggest company in Korea but is a Gang Leader at night...
10.7K 335 11
"Oh, babe. Come on, we both know that every girls want me. But that doesn't matter, because you're the only one that I need." a winrina story. Highes...