Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Tease

139K 3K 6.4K
By SabrinaA_writes

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

Again I changed Leah's name from Layla to LEAH. She and Kayla almost had the same name so I wanted to change that.

Get readyyy, bitchess, just kidding I♡y'all.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I deliberately clasp my hand around my gun, attempting to hide it away from their sight. I disguise the gun behind my coat as I turn around, confronting the gaze of the 3 men.

"Can I help you?" I ask, smiling at them. They look at each other, smirking. "You're coming with us. Grab her." One of the men speaks as the other two come closer.

My eyebrows raise, "You could just ask nicely?" I pull out my gun and point it at one of the men standing closer to me. I shoot him and watch as the other two males take out their guns, pointing them at me.

Suddenly, one of the two men fell down on the ground holding his chest. Blood was revealed on his shirt as he dropped dead.

Behind him showed the girl I met at the library - Leah.

She grinned as she pointed her gun at the only man left, "I thought you might need some help," She winks and I send her a smile before walking towards the man.

I grab his gun, pointing mine near his forehead. I frown examining his neck, there was an 'A' tattooed on it.

"Who do you work for?" I inquire, pressing my gun more into his forehead, "I can't say." The man groaned.

I sigh, "You can choose to either tell me or this bullet is going directly through your skull," I stare right into his horrified eyes.

I will kill him either way.

"Ambrose clan," He mumbles slow and I feel myself growing more confused. Why would their clan members search for me?

"Why is the Ambrose clan sending you to get me?" I question him and he breathes loudly, "I-I don't know." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Wrong answer," I shoot him, rotating my head the other way in case of his brains flying on me.

I turn to look at Leah who's holding a gun, smiling at me.

"Here," She grabs her bag and takes out a pair of documents handing them to me, "You might don't trust me after this and I get that. But I'm here to help, all you need to know about me is in there." She nods towards the papers.

I once again glance at her before opening the document, reading the essential pieces of information about her.

Name: Leah Aldine
Age: 19
Clan: Aldine clan

"Why don't I know you? Or your clan," I question, "You don't know me, but your parents do. My clan isn't popular, we don't like interfering with others." She explains.

"I saw these men watching you when I left. I stayed in case you needed help," I nod slowly and grab my phone, texting Aaron.

-FROM ME
Send some men to Silas' mall, there are 3 bodies.

"If they're from the Ambrose clan and they are looking for you - then there's something extremely wrong," Leah adds while I text with Aaron.

I send the message and turn off my phone, "Thank you for your help," I thank her, handing her back the documents.

I open my car door, "I was about to go to the Ludovico house, you want to go with me? It's not safe for you to stay alone," I smile at her, encouraging her to come with me.

And she does.

She enters my car, sitting next to me.

I look around the parking lot checking for other suspicious people before driving away. I take a deep breath, fixing my eyes on the road.

"So, you know my parents?" I query, glancing once at her. I see her nod from the side of my eye, "Our clan does a lot of business with yours, but we like to keep it on the low." She answers and I just nod, focussing on driving.

We reach the huge gate in front of the Ludovico house, the guards instantly open the gate and I drive-in. I place my car in the driveway and step out of it, followed by Leah.

I lock the car and guide her towards the front door, I knock twice before Mason opens the door. I smile at him when he gives me a high-five.

He greets us inside but narrows his eyes at Leah.

I stop in my tracks, pointing at the two of them, "Mason, this is Leah Aldine. Leah this is Mason Sinclair," I introduce both of them to each other while they shake hands.

"Silas is in his office?" I ask and Mason nods his head, I'm about to walk up the stairs until I look back at Leah, who was now standing beside Mason.

"She'll be in good hands," Mason winks and begins talking to her.

These two.

I chuckle and climb up the stairs, walking until I reach Silas' office. I knock waiting for his response, "Come in," I open the door and step in, chuckling at him.

I watch him sitting behind his desk, working on some paperwork, "You should secure your mall more," I advise him and a frown appears on his face in confusion.

"Some clan members attacked me, but luckily my friend Leah who is nice by the way came to help me and now I'm standing here," I speedily speak while his eyebrows raise.

"Who is Leah?" He questions, "She's from the Aldine clan but that's not important right now." I answer him.

"Right. Which clan were the members who attacked you from?" Silas asked and I don't respond.

After I saw the documents with the name Ambrose on them, well I promised myself to not ask him about it.

"Doesn't matter," I smile, leaning my head against the door, "It does matter, Maeve."

You know it's about to fall down when he says my name instead of his nicknames for me.

I huff, bringing my head down to look at him, "The Ambrose clan," His eyes shortly snap towards mine as soon as the name leaves my mouth.

I put my hands up in surrender, "You asked, I'm just answering it."

His jaw clenched, "What did they want?" I bite down on my lower lip, "They wanted to take me with them, but they didn't I'm right here so nothing to be worried about." I smile but his fists clench, knuckles turning white.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He repeats the cuss word like some sort of mantra. I frown at him as he pulls out his phone texting someone.

"From now on you have security around you," He simply says putting his phone away. My eyes expand as my jaw falls open.

"What? Why? I killed those men," I fight back but he keeps staring daggers at me, "Shut up." He replies back and I scoff, my brows lifting.

Keep calm.

"Was that all? I'll be gone now," I roll my eyes, turning around before he speaks up again, stopping me in my tracks.

"No. Turn around and come here," He demands and I turn around, my tongue rolling against the inside of my cheek. I walk to him, standing next to his sitting figure.

"I'm holding myself back from slapping you and your disrespectful attitude," I warn him, he only smirks. His eyes trailed over my figure.

"Hmm, sure." He grabs my arm and yanks me towards him, I look down at him with a scowl. His arms find their way to my waist as he lifts me up, sitting me on his lap. One of my legs was on each side of his legs.

My eyes widen at the sudden movement as our faces were in front of each other. My cheeks heat up at the awkward position we were in. He smirks, his eyes darting towards my lips.

I clear my throat, "Don't you have - uh, paperwork to do?"

"I do but you're more important, amore." His left hand makes its way towards the back of my head, pushing it closer towards his face.

He looks back at me with an is-this-okay expression. I nod my head and bring my head closer, kissing the place next to his lips, teasing him.

I smirk as he groans, I pull my head back to look at him, "You want to kiss me that bad? Poor you." I taunt, a chuckle leaving my soft lips.

"You're such a fucking tease," He groans, his tattooed right hand softly stroking my hair behind my ear, "Just kiss me already." He mumbles.

"Where? You have to be specific, bear." I tease, holding in my laughs. His eyes turn dark as his hand gently snakes around my neck, pulling me closer.

He places his lips on mine, his hand still resting around my neck. I breathe through my nose, my hands travelling up to the back of his neck,

"Fuck, I can't get enough of this - of you." He mumbles between kisses.

He pulls away and slowly kisses me along my jaw, trailing down to my neck. He places a soft kiss under my ear and I gasp, the feeling instantly sending shivers through my whole body.

"You like it when I kiss that spot, don't you?" He chuckles kissing my neck, my eyes shut close while my breathing went out of control. His head went back up glancing at my face as our lips brushes against each other.

He smirks and pulls his head back, "You're right. I have to do my paperwork," I frown watching his smirk grow larger.

He's getting back at me for teasing him.

I inhale and exhale trying my best to not slap him right there. I stand up from his lap, glaring at him, "Did anyone tell you how fucking stupid you are?" I snap at him as he raises his eyebrows.

"For what?" He chuckles and I fake a smile at him, "For letting me walk away." I turn around and walk towards the door, opening it and leaving his office.

Dickhead.

I head back downstairs and see Leah and Mason laughing together, sitting on the couch. Leah stands up after she sees me coming back downstairs.

"It was nice talking to you, Mason." She smiles and they say goodbye to each other.

So... they're undoubtedly crushing on each other now.

I say goodbye to Mason before heading out with Leah next to me, "Leah, what about I take you to my house? You can meet everyone there." I ask and she nods her head, "Sure it's fine by me."

We walk to my car and I unlock the doors. Then we enter the car as I start the engine, I start to drive away from the huge mansion. The guards open the gate and I keep driving.

After a couple of minutes I realized that 3 black vehicles were following my car, Leah looked at me with confusion on her face, I take a good look through the rearview mirror and see 'LV' engraved in gold on the first vehicle.

I roll my eyes, dickhead.

"They're Silas men," I tell Leah, adjusting my eyes on the road again, "Is Silas Ludovico your boyfriend?" She asks and no words exit my mouth.

Silas didn't ask me yet. I don't even know if he's going to ask me.

"No, he isn't," I answer and she slowly nods her head, Leah chuckles and speaks up, "Then he should better ask you."

I shake my head, trails of laughs escaping my mouth, "He's certainly protective over you." Leah tells me, "As he should." She adds.

I laugh in response, "Yeah, he's protective and a maniac at the same time,"

~ ~ ~

So I introduced Leah to my brothers and they already knew her. I mean like she said, my clan did business with hers so my brothers must know about her.

Then I introduced her to Kayla and let's just say - Kayla loves her.

If Kayla loves someone then you know that she's always right.

And she probably also loves her because she helped me with that weird guy at the library.

Now we're three are relaxing on the couch, asking questions to each other.

"What are your hobbies?" Leah asked me and Kayla, "I like drawing." I responded.

"I like fucking," Kayla answers and I frown at her, shaking my head.

"What? I like fucking." She repeats herself. Me and Leah laugh at her as I focus my attention on Leah again, "What about you?" I question her.

"I like partying - or just late-night car drives," She answers, Kayla and I share a look, "We also like driving at night!" We answer at the same time, leaving the three of us laughing together.

"Girls..." I hear Aaron mumble shaking his head from across the room, "Shut it." I call out, smiling innocently at him.

"I'll have to go home now. It's pretty late. Thank you for today, I had fun." She smiles as me and Kayla hug her. We walk to the front door as we say goodbye to her.

"Text us tomorrow, I gave Kayla your number," I tell Leah as she gives me a thumbs-up. I send Leah home with my bodyguards even though she didn't want to but I insisted on it.

Kayla and I sit on the couch across from each other after Leah left, "Again, I love her vibe," Kayla confirms, a smile morphing on my face.

My phone dings when someone texts me, I grab it and look at what Silas messaged me.

I'm still pissed at him.

-FROM SILAS
Aaron is home, right? I'm coming over to discuss some things with him.

I scoff at his text, the only normal and not rude text he ever sent to me. I ignore him and instantly get another text back.

-FROM SILAS
You read my text, don't ignore it.

I smirk an idea entering my mind.

-FROM ME
I am busy fucking someone surely worth my time, bye now.

I smile at my phone until I realised what I had just sent him, my eyes widen and I stand up from the couch in a hurry. I don't even let Kayla speak to me before I head upstairs.

Later the doorbell rings and someone opens the door, I don't know who because I'm still upstairs. I sit at the top of the stairs, hearing Silas and Aaron talk.

"We need to find their location this instant. They're after Maeve." I hear Silas speak, probably talking about the Ambrose clan.

Aaron sighs as I try my best to not be seen by the two of them, "I know but we have to act smart. We have to discuss a strategy first," I overhear Aaron tell Silas and I feel myself growing more and more confused.

"Then we need to be fast because I'm not letting something happen to her," Silas states and I smile.

He heaves a breathe, "Not after what happened 3 years ago,"

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion, what happened 3 years ago?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEYY GORGEOUS READERS <3

How are y'all doing?? I hope okay. I promise with my life that Leah is on our sideeee <33 Even Kayla likes her - and Mason of course ;)

What did we think about this chapter??

- Sabrina A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 10.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
389K 7.9K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
422K 12.4K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
754K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...