PAPER RINGS | jj maybank

By belletastix

"We may be from two worlds but we're not all too different." in which Sarah Cameron's twin falls for the b... More

๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ
๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
playlist
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐–บ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—Œ
000. prologue
001. sister sleepover
002. child i should've had
003. execution style
004. twin intuition
005. helping you not get caught
006. i'm not the mum friend
007. may i have this dance
008. did he stomp?
009. they hit us, we hit them
010. you're an idiot
011. patch you up
012. he confessed
013. i have so much to tell you
014. cinderella
015. rixon's cove
016. topper shoved him
017. i'll be there to save you
018. mrs crain's got nothing on us
019. i have a sister to console
020. the parent trap trick
021. full kook
022. be prince charming
023. it's a setup
024. i love you
025. you deserve the world
026. he killed my dad
027. code grey
028. let me go!
029. i have a bad feeling
030. for all eternity
031. she's gone
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ
32 | I MISS YOU
33 | YOU'RE OKAY
34 | THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU
35 | TICKLING THE WIRE
36 | MY DAD SHOT HIM
37 | I'M NOT CRAZY!
38 | YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE
39 | I'M GOING TO CHARLESTON
40 | YOU, ME, PICNIC ON THE BEACH
41 | I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
42 | I LOVE GIRL CHAT
44 | NO FAMILY CLUB
45 | WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING
46 | RAFE STOP!
47 | PAPER RINGS
48 | THE CROSS AND THE KEY
49 | DAD!
50 | I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
51 | EVERYTHING'S COMPLICATED
52 | SKIP WITH ME TODAY?
53 | YOU GONNA HIT ME
54 | YOU'RE A POGUE
55 | THE ISLAND ROOM
56 | LIGHTNING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT
57 | CARRERA THEFT AUTO
58 | HEY, LUKE
59 | ITS GENIUS
60 | JUST OUR LUCK
61 | WHAT DID YOU DO?
62 | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
63 | LET'S DO THIS SHIT
64 | THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE
bonus chapter
christmas special
season three promo
season 3 posters
๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
001. poguelandia
002. i saved your life
003. the diary
004. we thought you were dead
005. let's reunite the routledges
006. welcome home
007. you're a cameron
008. pogues are gonna finish this
009. fast and furious
010. normal
011. ward's back
012. the chateau's on fire
013. we gotta get kie
014. i always needed you
015. i just want you
016. we know you
extra graphics
more graphics
athena x pjo
bonus chapter

43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES

6.7K 111 137
By belletastix

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter forty three
YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Athena!" Kie exclaimed as Athena tripped over, luckily falling backwards in JJ's lap instead of face first into the hut tub. The blonde laughed as JJ wrapped his arms around her.

"Sorry." She faced the boy, a smile on her face as she leant forward and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before jumping up and walking back over to the hot tub, Pope helping her in. "Thank you popealicious."

"You're welcome thena." He bowed slightly, shaking his head at the girl who sat herself in between Kie and Sarah, a beer in her hand.

"This is the life." Athena sighed happily, leaning on Kie.

JJ looked over at his girlfriend, his eyes looking between Kie and Athena for a few moments before he stood up suddenly, all eyes turning to him as he pointed to Athena and Kie.

"You still need to tell me about your kiss." JJ told the two, who shared a look before laughing at the blond. "Don't laugh at me I'm serious."

"Babe, I'm pretty sure you'd be dead if you were Sirius." Athena stated, Pope shaking his head at her joke.

"Only you would make a harry potter joke." He laughed.

"Hey! I love Harry Potter, especially Harry Potter's dad, the man's a dilf!" Athena exclaimed.

"Stop changing the subject princess." JJ called back over to her. "Your kiss?"

"We were each other's first kiss so what? Kiki Dee here was the reason I realised I liked girls and guys, she was truly an eye opener. Good times." Athena explained as Kie leant over and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"God that's so hot." JJ sighed dreamily. "If you'll ever wanna get it on, I don't mind watching. If I'm there I won't consider it cheating alright, Cinderella, remember that?"

"Please stop."

"Oh my god."

"JJ."

Groans from everyone in the group had JJ taking another gulp of his beer before holding it up slightly. "What? Can you blame me?"

"Just... just stop." John B shook his head.

A bit of time had passed when Pope came up with the oddest idea and became to rap for no reason. The group nodded along as he came up with words to his song.

"I never made good grades in school. When I get out, I act like a fool. They say I come in the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth. Yeah, call me lotion." Everyone laughed as Pope finished his rap.

Athena looked over to Kie, who had a strange look on her face, the blonde hitting her curly haired friend in the leg to get her to look at Athena before she sent her a smirk, Kie simply rolling her eyes in response.

"Just like the good Lord intended."

"It was way too genuine." Sarah told him.

"Go on Pope!" Athena cheered later on when the group had gotten out the hot tub, JJ and Pope standing before the fire and attempting to hit the other's shoulder before they had the chance to move.

"Traitor." JJ called back.

"You'll get over it." Athena told him. "You're loosing anyway, making it look like I'm the strong one in this relationship."

The boys began to wrestle suddenly, Pope sweeping JJ's leg out and putting him on the floor. "You've got a new technique."

"JJ so lost." Sarah nodded from next to Athena.

"When did you learn to wrestle?" JJ questioned Pope, getting up from the ground.

"I dunno." Pope tried to catch his breath, "I'm done. I'm out of here."

Athena motioned JJ over to her, the Maybank boy coming and sitting down in front of her. Athena wrapped her arms around his neck, placing her chin on the top of his head as she rubbed one hand up and down his arm.

The four left watched as Kie followed after Pope, them all laughing.

"Oh?"

"Way to be discreet!" JJ shouted to them, turning his head and kissing Athena's arm slightly.

"I leave and this happens." John B shook his head.

"Are you blaming me?" JJ asked him.

"Just a little bit." John B nodded. "Uh oh. Your boy's out. Beer time."

John B walked off as JJ spoke to Sarah, "You guys are the one that died, okay?"

"Literally one job JJ." Sarah told him.

"We were a bit preoccupied." Athena told her sister, making her grimace.

"I don't wanna know." Sarah scowled.

"Says you Mrs Routledge." Athena teased.

"No pogue on pogue making." Sarah went back to arguing with JJ before he caught sight of John B looking at the memorial they made for him.

"Wait. Yo, hold that thought." He told the two, jumping up and kissing the top of Athena's hair before making his way over to John B.

The two Cameron twins watched their boyfriends with a sad look of their face.

"I made one for you too, you know?" Athena spoke up, Sarah's gaze snapping to her.

"What?"

"A memorial, a private one for just us. It's on the roof of our house, where..." Athena trailed off.

"Where we used to hang out." Athena nodded as the two sniffled.

"Yeah, it's nothing special just got your name and a box of things that reminded me of you, a few pictures, a friendship bracelet I never gave you." Athena wiped the tears that had fallen.

"We'll have to go up there again, take it down because I'm not going anywhere." Sarah smiled weakly at her twin sister.

"I really missed you Sar."

"I really missed you too At." Sarah leant forward, hugging her sister tightly. "For all eternity."

"For all eternity."

The boys then returned, them all watching Kie and Pope leave on the HSM Pogue. The four cheered for the group, waving them off before going back to talking amongst themselves when Athena heard something, John B and Sarah hearing it too.

"What was that?" John B asked.

"You heard that too?" Athena questioned.

"Your chicken?" JJ looked confused. JJ then made a clucking noise as John B threw a hand over his mouth.

"Come on." John B urged quickly as he climbed up in the tree.

"Are we for real?" JJ asked as Sarah went next, Athena following closely behind. "I guess we are."

"Be quiet JJ." Athena told him as they all climbed high enough not to be seen straight away, looking down at whoever had shown up.

Athena squinted her eyes as it took her a moment to figure out who it was, the angle throwing her off a bit before it hit her. Rafe.

"Nothing?" Rafe asked when Barry walked out of the chateau, breaking one of the windows as he did.

"No, nothing, Rafe." Barry said back.

"They were obviously just here based off the smoke." Rafe stated in disbelief as he motioned towards the smoke.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, great observation, boy scout." Barry said sarcastically.

"They're not far, you know?" Rafe spoke angrily.

"Smokey the bear! Look at you, bro." He mocked yet again, waving his gun around.

JJ looked at Athena, the couple making eye contact, Athena sending the boy a small smile in hopes to comfort him as Rafe spoke up again. "They gotta be around here somewhere. Athena!"

"P4L." Barry laughed as he read the engraving on the tree they were hiding in.

Rafe began laughing as he looked back at Barry, "Well, shit."

"So, both your sisters are pogues for life, huh, Rafe? Now who would've thought?" He continued to mock in his own laughter.

Tense silence ran through the air, Athena watching Rafe carefully, ignoring JJ's stare on her.

"Shit!" Rafe yelled out suddenly, making both Sarah and Athena jump slightly.

"Rafe, chill." Barry warned him. Rafe grabbed the gun and fired shots at the engraving. Athena gasped as she almost lost balance, holding onto the tree for dear life. She poked her head out again to watch Rafe, him now shooting everywhere. One of the bullets bounced off the tree by JJ's head, Athena moving to check if JJ was okay when another bullet rang out. Barry grabbed Rafe's arm.

"Rafe, bro! Chill your shit! Chill out! You're gonna get out asses busted, dawg!" Barry scolded him quickly in disbelief, shoving him away from the tree and taking the gun from his hand, "Let's bounce. let's go."

The four all looked towards each other as Rafe and Barry made their way to the truck, JJ looking over at Athena with wide eyes.

"Attie..." John B and Sarah all followed his gaze to Athena, who was holding her arm that had blood pouring out of it as the bullet from earlier had hit her.

The group all stumbled out of the tree, knowing the two boys were far enough away before John B ran into the chateau.

"You need like stitches or some shit!" JJ exclaimed.

"Keep pressure on it." Sarah advised her.

"The bullet obviously didn't hit anywhere important so if I can get it out, I can stitch it up myself. I've got first aid training and I've watched enough greys anatomy. It only has to last me until I can go to the doctors safely, okay?" She explained to the two, who were staying at her wide eyed with worry.

"Okay! I've got bandages, plasters, tweezers and... zippers?" John B told the girl as he ran back out of the chateau.

"Okay, awesome." She took a deep breath. "I've got this."

Athena took the bandana off her arm, that John B had placed there once they saw what had happened, and stared at the wound.

"This is so gonna get infected." Athena took another deep breath before grabbing the tweezers and placing them in her arm, feeling around until she came in contact with the bullet. Athena took the bullet out, dropping it on the floor and grabbed the zippers. She then proceeded to stitch herself up with the zipper, having seen it be done on one of her true crimes shows she watched.

After that, Athena wrapped her arm in a bandage and smiling at the others. John B then handed her a yellow bottle of pills that had obviously been given to him when Sarah was shot.

"Take on of these, it'll make you feel better." Athena nodded, taking the pill and gulping it down with some water that JJ handed to her before she turned to Sarah.

"Hey, twins. We both got shot by our brother." The twins laughed as their boyfriends stared at them disapprovingly. "Don't look at us like that if I don't laugh, I'll cry."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦
uh just some more athena trauma i guess lol
also i know nothing about stitching people up without using stitches but i did do a bit of research and so you have this mess of a chapter
athena is a bit sad next chapter :)
also cameron twins joking about their trauma >>
and only twenty chapters left :(
also go check out my stranger things book wildest dreams

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 61 13
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ." [obx season one - tbd] [oc x r...
132K 2.9K 45
(S3) the one where john b's twin joins the treasure hunt and falls for her best friend - PART 2 OF THE BRIZO SERIES. THIS STORY CONTAINES MATURE & E...
69.4K 1.5K 28
In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic pogue. "You sure you can handle this, Prin...
1M 13K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...