I Knew Him Before He Became 2...

By _KayleeLovesMusic_

You've known 2D since childhood, since high school you had a crush on him and it only grew, but soon he gets... More

Info
Chapter 1-Brown to Blue
Chapter 2-Our Love for Music
Chapter 3-High School
Chapter 4-D-Day
Chapter 5-Aftermath of D-Day
Chapter 6-Meeting a Green Bass Player
Chapter 7-Black Eyed Stuart
Chapter 8-Paula and Russell
Chapter 9-Noodle
Chapter 10-A Strange Little Family
Chapter 11-Del
Chapter 12-Tomorrow Comes Today
Chapter 13-New Big Band
Chapter 14-Tour Around The World
Chapter 15-Movie?
Chapter 16-Pressure
Chapter 17-Break
Chapter 18-I Can't Do This Alone!
Chapter 19-The Message
Chapter 20-Reunion
Chapter 22-Bigger Success
Chapter 23-A Moment Alone
Chapter 24-Shooting
Chapter 25-El Mañana
Chapter 26-Breaking Point
Chapter 27-Let Me Come With You...
Chapter 28-Burnt Down
Chapter 29-Plastic Beach
Chapter 30-I Have To Stay With Him
Question About The Future

Chapter 21-New Sound

365 10 0
By _KayleeLovesMusic_

We decided with the new album that it should have 'new sound', the self titled had a good happy feel to it, this was in 2001, right before September 11th so we decided to acknowledge it. People were thinking that the self titled was it, that we were here for a joke, but no, this album will prove them wrong.

2D has an idea for a song called "Kids With Guns" it was based on how school shootings could happen with the right influence and being pushed to it. I was trying to come up with something similar, it could have a happier sounding melody but dark message, I got the lyrics but no song name yet.

"Whatcha got there Y/n?" Noodle asked.

"I got a song idea, but no title or piano melody yet..." I replied.

She read the lyrics for a little but, "Wow! These are really good!" She exclaimed.

I smiled, then I walked over to the piano, I had to come up with something, even if it was from fiddling. I changed the setting to where it sounded more electrical, played a note or two and started fiddling.

Sooner or later I came up with a melody, 2D got up and listened. "That's great love! I've got an idea!" He said.

He started clapping a few times, making it sound more like a song. It was getting there, slowly but surely.

"Also, we could have a child choir sing a verse or two!" He suggested. I actually agreed because I was in a choir all throughout high school so I know what it sounds like.

After Murdoc came in and reviewed it he decided to come up with the name, 'Dirty Harry', to come back to our Clint Eastwood roots. This album was going to be great, I just know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.6K 263 12
"Your so stupid sometimes," I laughed out, "You know you love me," Camilo said while pulling me close, the space between us quickly disappearing "May...
5K 54 36
Following the events after the Tournament of Power, Kuzuku and his friends spent their days resting. However, they would soon come to find that they...
141K 2.4K 14
Change starts to become normalized when The Onceler comes to town; but will it be too much? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ started ~ 6/12/20 finished ~ 9/29/20 ~~...