D E M O N 'S Q U...

By Taelizakook

--According to the legends , Lycaon the son of Pelasus angered the king of Gods Zeus serving him a meal made... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS 🖤

779 27 3
By Taelizakook

Name- Lycaon
Status- Demonic king of Warewolf (rules over demons and rogue wolfs)

Name- Kim Namjoon aka Zeus
Status- God of all gods and humans
Mate- Moon goddess
(A true ruler of peace and protector of all)

Name- Kim SeokJin aka Moongoddess
Status- Warewolfs god mother
Mate- Zeus
(A soft hearted queen who wishes love and prosperity to warewolfs)

Name- Jeon Yoongi
Status- Head Alpha of Delight pack
Mate- Park Jimin
(A breed of Warewolf and demon... ruthless for those who hurts his loved one)

Name - Park Jimin (jeon now)
Status- Luna of Delight pack
Mate- Jeon Yoongi
( A fallen angel who has sinned by mating with a demon wolf and disbanded from heaven.... beautiful and kind hearted)

Name- Jeon Jungkook
Status- demon Alpha
Mate- Unknown
(A rarest pure blood demon warewolf as a breed of demon wolf and fallen angel. Ruthless and scary to everyone except his family and friends)

Name- Park Chanyeol
Status- Alpha
Mate - Byun Baekhyun
( They are from another pack named Snowfall )

Name - Byun/ Park Baekhyun
Status- Beta
Mate- Park Chanyeol

Name - Park Taehyung
Status- Male Omega
Mate- Unknown
(He's the only male omega which is rare so everyone is trying to hunt him down to breed and claim him)

Name- Jung Hoseok
Status- Vampire King
Mate- Jackson Wang ( I'm shy)
( He is the king of vampires and a good friend of head alpha Yoongi )

Name- Jackson Wang
Status- Vampire
Mate- Jung Hoseok ( hehehe cute)
( A cute yet sassy vampire ....dare to touch his kind he'll rip your head off your body)

Name- Kim Jenny
Status- Witch Queen
Mate- Lalisa Manoban ( I love Jenlisa)
( A scary witch who can turn you into a fly and kill you in a snap if you dare to mess with her )

Name- Lalisa Manoban
Status- witch
Mate- Kim Jenny
(Cute bubbly girl who loves to cuddle up with her mate always)

------So before anyone come to crush my neck lemme tell you all I don't own the picture and I love to give all the pictures credit to the rightful Owner (whoever it is you've done such a great work thank you)--------

These were the important characters of the story . I've given everyone a mate because I didn't want anyone to be mateless you know . Also didn't want Hobi to be left out so I shipped him with Jackson I love them so yeah ummm I did what I did .

It's a warewolf au with Demons , Gods , Vampires , Witches and all .

I hope I'll perk your interest with my story and you guys please give love and support also if you want anything to ask and want me to add something extra then you can comment down or dm me the request okay I'll be glad to listen .

Warnings ⚠️
#Violence
#Bloodbath
#HarshLanguage
#Smuts (I know you all are sucker for it)
#Mpreg( cause a warewolf series can't be complete without cute pups)
#TopKook
#BottomTae
#TopYoongi
#BottomJimin
#TopJoon
#BottomJin
#TopChan
#BottomBaek
#TopHobi
#BottomJacky
#TopJen
#BottomLisu

I'll love to entertain you all with my messy potty writing hahaha. Covid is spreading again so please make sure to protect yourself well. Wear mask 😷 keep sanitized and healthy. Stay safe y'all .

Love you my dear petals💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 64 14
I allowed myself a fragile hope. Inside Vico's arms, I told him he would avenge my monsters, that though I would order the deaths, I would never comm...
24.3K 1.2K 44
„Werewolves don't exist." „But what if I was one?" „Huh?" ࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏ Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk definitely aren't...
266 7 9
Jin spent thousand of years trying to help those who were cursed like him. After years he built his own family, full of broken vampires who found she...
79.6K 5.8K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...