Hyuga Love

By EmiliaUchiha-Sama

Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he'... More

Should have listened
Dream ?
So Real!
Dream or Not ?
Last Night
Plan
Sweet Sister-in-Law

S-Rank Mission

3.8K 46 24
By EmiliaUchiha-Sama

This is a Naruto x Hanabi story. Will not be a long story but I'm pretty sure with how it will end, everyone will be happy with it.

WARNING : This story will have an adult theme.

Before anyone asks: no, I don't have anything against Hinata (she's fine) and no, I don't have anything with her and Naruto ending together (they're fine). It's just how I wanted to write this story. Don't look too much into it.

--------------------------

"Sensei please, I'm begging you," Naruto asked desperately while clasping his hands over the desk.

"I heard you the first time Naruto," Kakashi said calmly without looking up from his book, "as well as the 77 times last week and the 65 times the week before that. My answer is still the same: there are no S-Rank missions available. We don't even have any A-Rank missions at the moment."

"Whyyyyyyy?" Naruto face planted on the desk.

"It is unbecoming of the hero of the shinobi world to be acting like a petulant child," the hokage said while flipping the page.

Naruto looked up and scowled, "Can you blame me though? It's been almost two years since we've been assigned anything even close to an S-Rank mission. TWO YEARS SENSEI!"

"That's usually the case during peace time. Or are you saying that you would rather go back to when all four villages were at constant war with each other and we had to inscript children straight out of the academy to go out and fight in the front lines?"

Naruto didn't answer.

The silver haired shinobi peered over his book, "Naruto..."

"No, of course not..." he muttered.

"Better," he turned his attention back to the story he was reading, "why can't you be like your friends? Settling down, focusing on raising a family, focus on other things that don't revolve around being a ninja."

"I already did that, remember? I have a wife and two kids."

"Really?"

"You were at the wedding!"

"Huh, must have forgot. After all, it's hard to believe that a man with a wife and kids would be coming here every day to bother me," he flipped the page once more.

"Look, I love my wife and my kids, but I'm more than just that. I'm a ninja! I have worked my entire life for this headband and everything that entails. All those years I spent training with you, with Jiraiya sensei, are you telling me that was all for nothing? Besides, how am I ever going to be the next Hokage if I don't prove I'm the best there is?"

"Naruto you tamed the Kyuubi's power, defeated the alien-god Ten-Tails, and stopped the moon from crashing into the Earth. I'm pretty sure you have a secured position as the next Hokage when I retire."

"But...but..."

Kakashi stopped reading and turned his attention to his ex-pupil, "what is this really about Naruto?"

"What?"

"Why are you so desperate to get an S-Rank mission to the point where you would badger me non-stop for the better part of 2 years?"

"I already told you—"

"Please, I can tell when you are lying; you're even easier to read than this book, and that's saying something," he swiveled his chair to face him directly, "are you having problems at home? Is everything all right with Hinata and the kids?"

"Everything's fine," the blonde ninja answered a bit too quickly, "there is no secrete reason or anything like that. I just want a challenging mission like the good old days."

Kakashi was about to press him again when a knock on his office door interrupted him, "come in."

The door creaked opened, followed by Shizune peeking her head inside, "I'm sorry, is this a bad time? I have a few last-minute mission requests that just—"

"Yes! Come in, let me see!" Naruto jumped towards Shizune before she could even finish her sentence. However, just as he was about the reach her, a cloud of smoke appeared over his head, followed by several dogs in shinobi gear falling on top of him and pinning him to the ground.

"GAH!"

"Down Naruto," Kakashi separated his hands and sat back down, "you'll get to them AFTER I have seen and approved them myself. You may be the Hero of the Shinobi world, but I am still the Hokage of this village, and as long as that is the case we will follow all the rules and protocols."

"Shitty old pervert," Naruto muttered under his breath, only for one of the dogs to bite his leg, "OW!"

"Now then, let's see what we have here," Kakashi took the papers from his assistant and began reading them, "request for volunteers to help with setting up next week's farmer's market festival."

Pass, Naruto thought to himself.

"Missing cat."

Double pass.

"Need an extra pair of hands to move some equipment from one factory to another. Hey maybe you and your shadow clone technique could take care of that," Kakashi chuckled.

Oh god damnit Naruto groaned and faceplanted his head again, why can't I catch a break? All I want is a mission, ONE S-rank mission, that's all I ask for.

"Hold on...this might be something."

His head perked up, "what is it?"

"Request for a personal body guard for a high stakes diplomatic mission to the Hidden Cloud Village. High risk of confrontation and/or assassination attempt. Candidate must be S-Rank shinobi or higher—"

Calling forth a large amount of his chakra, Naruto released a massive burst of energy from his body, causing all of Kakashi's dogs to be thrown off and disappear in clouds of smoke. The burst of energy whipped up a gust of wind that engulfed the entire room, causing papers to fly around and forcing Shizune and Kakashi to shield their eyes from the dust flying everywhere. When they finally opened them, Naruto was leaning over the desk, his face practically bursting with excitement.

"I'll take it!"

--------------------------

"You're going to be my sister's bodyguard?" Hinata asked.

"For a week, yes," Naruto answered while taking off his clothes until he was wearing nothing but his boxers. It was night time, with Naruto only recently having come back after a long day of helping Iruka train his current genin class. Once home he found that his wife had already put their kids to sleep and was already under the covers herself reading a book. She was wearing the same pajamas she always did: a grey buttoned up jacket and pants set that covered everything except her hands, her feet, and her head.

"Apparently there is some sort of diplomatic mission in the Hidden Cloud Village that she needs to head, and it seems like there might be some concern about her safety. Must be a pretty big deal too, since the request said that only S-level shinobis should apply. So I did."

"Honey that sounds serious," Hinata put down her book and looked at him concerned, "are you sure you've thought this through?"

"Please, I've taken on S-level threats before; and I'm still here right?"

"Yes but this is different. You're not just fighting someone; you also need to protect another person at the same time. More importantly, as a bodyguard, you need to be willing to lay down your own life in order to ensure that the client stays alive. You haven't been on many escort missions before, let alone one of this level. Maybe you should just let someone from the Hyuga clan take care of it."

"Well it's a bit late for that now; I already too the job." And made a big deal about it in front of Kakashi sensei, so I can't say no now.

"Let me talk to father tomorrow morning. I'm sure that is he were to talk with the Hokage he could get him to let you off the hook and have someone else—"

"Hinata listen to me," Naruko sat at the edge of the bed and took her hands into his, "I promise you, I'll be fine. This is the sort of stuff that I've trained for. I am a ninja after all."

"But you're not just a ninja anymore. You're also a husband and a father. You have a family."

"More the reason why I won't let some schmuck get the best of me," he smiled at her reassuringly.

"I don't know..."

He squeezed her hand lightly before leaning in, his forehead gently pressing against hers, "Hinata, I swear to you, I will always come back to you and the kids. I love you, all of you, more than anything else in the world."

Eventually Hinata sighed and closed her eyes, "fine. I suppose I am just nervous about you taking a dangerous mission after such a long time. Just promise me that you will be careful."

"Of course I will," he leaned down and kissed his wife, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said returning the kiss. However, she soon noticed that he wasn't pulling away and was, in fact, getting more intense.

"Uuuum, Naruto?"

"Yes?" he asked trailing down butterfly kisses down her neck.

"W-What are...I-I mean...w-why are you—?" she squeaked feeling her face grow hot.

"I just thought maybe tonight we could have a little fun," he sucked gently on her skin while moving his hand up her covered thigh and to her hip.

"Uuuum I don't—"

"I'm leaving tomorrow for an entire week; and like you said, it's a veeery dangerous mission," he placed his finger under her chin and gently raised it, followed by him looking into her eyes and giving her a mischievous grin, "so why don't we have a nice goodbye party and—"

"I'm not really feeling it," she cut him off abruptly, scooting away from him.

"Oh..." his smile vanished instantly.

"Sorry it's just...it's been a long day. I had to take Boruto to school, and Himawari to daycare, I had to attend to clan meetings, then I had to pick the kids up and bring them home, and then I had to make dinner and—"

"I understand, Hinata," Naruto interrupted her, knowing that she could keep on going.

"I'm really sorry honey. Today's just...not a good day. I promise when you come back we can...you know..."

"It's fine, really," Naruto assured his wife while getting up, "in that case I might as well wash up and get ready for bed."

"It is getting late. I should try to get as much sleep as possible; I need to take the kids to see the doctor early tomorrow morning," she turned off the light next to her bed and pulled up the covers, "goodnight dear."

"Goodnight," Naruto responded before walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. He then let out a long sigh before looking down at his briefs; more specifically, at the very noticeable tent that had formed in the crotch area.

"Looks like it's just you and me tonight; again," he muttered before pulling his underwear off—causing his very erect penis to spring up once free from its confinement—and getting into the shower. Turning the cold nuzzle, he shuddered as the freezing water came down on him; he leaned back slightly in order for most of the water to hit his crotch directly, wincing slightly at the sensation. After a few minutes he turned the shower off—he wasn't about to raise his water bill—and looked down.

Still hard.

"Of course it is," he grumbles exasperated as he grabbed his towel. He should have known better by now; the cold shower trick had stopped working about a year ago.

Then again, what else was to be expected, seeing how I haven't had sex in four years.

His cock twitched at the thought of sex. He sat down on the toilet, grabbing a nearby magazine and began leafing through the pages in order get his mind off of it, with no success.

In hindsight, I should have taken pervy-sage's offer, he grumbled internally. He though back of the day he had turned 16 (about a month before Jiraiya took him back to the village after their two-year training journey), when his teacher told him that he had a special surprise for his birthday. At first he thought that he was going to take him back to Konoha and buy him a bowl of ramen from his favorite spot, Ichiraku. So one could imagine his surprise when instead his teacher took him to a bordello in the red light district of the town where they were staying.

--------------------------

Once again I have nothing against Hinata, its just I wanted to write something different and show you all.

In future chapters everything will be explained why Hinata is now willing to do "you know what " ;)

This will be my first try to write a Erotic fanfiction so please if I do something wrong ignore it XD.

Ill try to update tomorrow.

Sayonara !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 283 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
381 14 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...
214K 7.3K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...
2K 326 34
Masashi Kishimoto's work, a post-war novel, explores Naruto's crush on Hinata, a character from the Hiden series, and their relationship, highlightin...