Owned By The Mafia Boss

By Sweetysha_G_D

He was good at hiding things. He was better at breaking my soul. He was best at making me suffer. "Two peo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

278 11 6
By Sweetysha_G_D

Sylvia

I strode inside the charismatic Bellagio and search for room number  26. Once I spot the room, I knock on the door, and it opens with Aaron standing on the other side. He is wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He has his hands in his pants' pocket.

He whistles while gawking at me. "You are sexy." He raises a brow at me and moves to the side, so I can walk in.

He closes the door behind me. The room have one bed, couches, a door which leads to the bathroom, there is a TV, a small bar in the alcove and outside there is a little patio.

I drop my purse on one of the couch and then approach near the bed and sit on it.

"Would you like to drink someone?" Aaron asks as he reaches near the bar.

"Sure." I half smile.

I watch him pouring some kind of alcohol in two glasses, I don't bother asking him what drink it is.

He comes to me and holds out one glass to me. I whisper a thank you to him then have a sip from it. He sits beside of me and sips his drink.

"What do you want to talk about?"

I inhale his strong perfume. "Some people attacked into our mansion this morning." I throw a glance at him just to see how he's going to react at my words, but that doesn't seem to affect him.

"Really?" He looks at me. "Are you okay?" He sounds concern.

"Y...yes. I'm good." I watch him in disbelief. Why is he acting weird and caring if he sent over those people.

"How many people were there?"

"About twenty. I killed one of them."

He grins at me. "Really?" His eyes are tiny. "How?" He sounds exciting.

"With a rifle. I shot him in the forehead and I feel a little guilt about it."

"You shouldn't be guilty those people broke into your house. You should be fierce, and I like you for being who are you. There's nothing to feel guilty about."

"Of course. That's what you'll say, murdering people is your passion, and you don't feel guilty about it."

"I like it when you act dangerous in fact you should be fearless."

"Why?" I look at him.

"If you'll fall for me then you should be like me."

Deep down I already know how dangerous I am. I've witnessed millions of murders since my childhood and today's attack didn't sacred me. It's just that I am afraid of blood and I feel sick of it. That shit smells like rust.

"Our feelings should be mutual." I glance at him then take a sip from my glass.

"Our desires should be mutual, Sweetheart."

He pulls me and places a kiss on my forehead while leaving me frozen. My heart picks an energetic beating rate. His closeness feels like a weakness and happiness to me.

I gaze him with a smiling face. How can this man make me feel so sure about everything. When I am with him, it's just him that I can see.

"I have something for you."

He stands up and walks toward the couches, he brings a bag in which is written Gucci on. He hands it to me.

I open it and peek inside. I grin when I spot a black bikini in it. I take the two piece out.

"Seriously, you've got me this?" I giggle.

"Don't you like it?"

"No!" I scoff. "I love it. I... I just didn't expect it." I look up at him, "We are going for swimming?" I can hear the excitement in my voice.

"Of course." He says.

"Swimming in Bellagio? Wow!" I stand up and hug him.

He hugs me back and tightens his grip around me. Aaron buries his head near my neck. I run my fingers in his hair.

"I go change." I say.

"Take me with you." He teases.

"Shut up." I push his muscular chest and grin.

He grabs my wrists. "Sweetheart." He whispers.

"What?" I half smile.

"You have no idea what I want to do with you."

"What?"

"Too many things." He mutters.

I sigh. "Leave my hand." I whisper. "I am yours...already." I smirk.

"You are." He gazes into my eyes.

Something about his gazes make my cheeks grow hot, and I rush to the bathroom and close the door behind my back. I glance at my reflection in the mirror and wonder what is wrong with me?

I am following his lead, and somehow I'm not able to step back. He is like a magnet to me. How am I supposed to avoid him?

Aaron is someone whom you can't say goodbye to.

I change into the breathtaking cute bikini. It's black and Iove the fact how it suits my skin tone well. When I went back to the room, Aaron had already changed into his swimming trunks. He beams at me while making me shy again. I am blushing.

Well we both secretly know that we are about to marry each other and that's kind of insane. Aaron approaches close to me and pull me by my waist. His hands slide down to my ass, and he rests his palm there.

I look at his chest while avoiding eye contact with him. He forces his free hand on my chin and make me stare up at him. "You shouldn't be shy with me." He whispers.

"I can't stand the fact how you stare at me. It literally gives me butterflies in the stomach." I smile at him. "Otherwise I'm comfortable with you."

"Good." He smirks then holds my hand with his large palm and I can't explain how much I love this feeling. "Let's go." He says and I nod.

---

We exit the elevator then walks outside. The pool is huge and there aren't much people by the pool side. Aaron keeps his bag which he carried in here, and he keeps two towels on the chair.

He then ambles near the pool and I follow him. He jumps in the water and turns to me. He offers me his hand. I guess he likes to hold me each time. He did the same thing earlier. I sit on the edge and dip my feet into the cool water, and open my arms, so he can pull me down. Aaron grabs me and pulls me lightly. He gently brings me close to him once I get in the water.

"I like having you close to me." He snaps.

"Really?" I grimace.

He pinches my nose while smiling. "Yeah." I wince and jerk back my head, but he continues to chase my nose.

"Aaron! No." I struggle from his arms and swim to the other side.

Aaron continues to chase me thus I begin to splash water on him. He uses his arms as shield and stands still. I am laughing loudly, and can see Aaron grinning.

"Stop!" He says, and he thinks I'll stop—never!

Instead of waiting for me to stop he begins to throw water at me. Revenge. His pace is more vigorous. My hands are small and I'm not energetic. He uses all his force to drench me. Saving myself I dive and swim to him, I grab his leg, and he dives in.

He looks at me underwater. God, he is way more handsome. His eyes have a tint of turquoise blue due to the pool's chroma. This man was definitely a Greek god decades ago. His tattoos are darker with water on it.

I want to run my hand over his abs and tattoos. He is gazing at me with an intense smile. He looks happy and peaceful. Not only that, but he looks more innocent with his hair flowing up. Advancing close to him, I give him a peck on the lips. I make a light smile and I ran out of breath thus I got to swim all the way up and catch my breath. Aaron does the same.

I watch as he arranges his hair and wipe off the droplets of water from his face with his palm. I do the same.

"That was amazing down there..." he says.

"What?"

"The scenery of you." He throws a glance at me.

"How was the scenery?"

"Alluring, unique and unforgettable."

I smile. I wish I could've complimented him as well, but I won't. Whatever the situation is yet Aaron is lying to me. He knows he will marry me then why isn't he saying anything.

What's the use of hiding it?

I love you all ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 7.2K 51
Love. I was such a fool for falling in love. All it gave me was pain and suffering. -------------------- 6 years ago he broke my heart and left me...
330K 6K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
129K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...
473K 12.3K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...